Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Parent time ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Kurama walked down the street slowly carrying a special suprise for Hiei. He was sure his fire demon woul think that he was crazy and that he would hate humans even more. But the little suprise was so special for their relationship. Kurama looked up and saw Hiei a wait him, he smiled and accelerated his pace. As he approched Hiei he saw the demon's curiosity arise.
in the basket ?" asked Hiei as he pionted at the pink frilly basket.
our baby !" Kurama exclaimed.
? Kurama, I may not know too much abou humans. But I do know that men cannot have babies."
it's a special baby, look." he said as he lifted a little blanket and revealed an egg. Hiei was dumbfound, a large sweat drop appeared on his forehead.
I think this earth pollution is affecting your brain cells. You do realize that's an egg." Hiei exclaimed angrily.
it's our baby. I haven't decided upon a name as yet though. We could choose one together."
an egg."
say that around the baby. It might hear you." said Kurama, he didn't expect to annoy Hiei so, but he was enjoying tis game.
the egg doesn't have ear. Do you see any on it ?" asked Hiei who was losing his patience.
said Kurama as he took out the egg out of the basket. He had drawn eyes, nose, lips, hair and ears on the egg. Hiei fell down again.
it cute? See it has black hair like yours and green eyes like mine. I'm not sure what kind of demon it turn out to be. But he's going to be powerful !" said Kurama as he lifted the egg in the air.
You're crazy ! Crazy !" Hiei continued to shout as they walked home.
the next will be up soon ~"."~ so tell me how was my story?