Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Parent time ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Kurama entered his house and said hello to his mother, she looked at the basket curiously and asked him about it.
my baby. I have to be a single parent for a couple of days, It's a project for one of my classes." he whispered.
are you whispering ?"
I don't want to awaken the baby." Kurama lied. Actually he didn't want Hiei to hear him.
it's an egg," he said as he demonstrated his pride and joy with a wide grin.
it's cute. I have a grandson, well I imagine it's a boy," she said as she handed him a plate of food.


his lunch, Kurama ran up the stairs and into his room. He found Hiei sitting on his window sill like a cute black birb. They approached each other and then they hugged and kiss. They landed on the bed with a thud, Hiei inhaled Kurama's delicious scent, his hands explores Kurama soft boby. But then Kurama stopped him.
?" Hiei asked Kurama Curiously.
can't do it in front of the baby." Kurama whispered.
the fuck do you care ?" Hiei asked in an angry tone.
watch your language. I forbid you to speak in that tone in front of our child."
you still continuing with that nonsense ?"
not nonsense, this is a very serious matter," Kurama said trying to contain his laughter.
matter! Idiot. I'm leaving, I'll be back is a few hours, maybe by then your mind would have been cleared."
please don't be mad," Kurama pleaded softly. Hiei ignored him and flew out the window. Kurama then ran to the window and saw that Hiei was gone. Kurama then began to laught.After he put the basket on the desk, he decided to take a shower.
was it? next chapter is coming soon.