Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Random Stuff Presented in a Random Way! ❯ Assassins and such. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer, which we should have put in earlier: We don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, or else there would be another season out by now. Plus we wouldn't be on a fanfiction site. So yeah, we're making no money. We're broke! If you sue us, all you will get is our YYH merchandise, which would be pretty stupid. Anyway.

Chapter Two

Because I no longer feel the need to concentrate on Bill, we will now focus on Eikichi.

Eikichi happily bounded up to Kuwabara, who looked down in surprise.

"Eikichi!" Kuwabara yelled in that annoying gravelly voice of his, "I found you! Boy, I'm gonna pound Urameshi for what he did!" Kuwabara picked up his kitten, who then snuggled in his arms. Aww.

Kuwabara was about to run off when suddenly deadly diamonds whirled toward his head. Holding Eikichi protectively, he twirled around to face his attacker. It was a beautiful, albeit villainous woman - scantily clad and with more diamonds ready to be thrown.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" Kuwabara shouted stupidly.

"I am Tukiko. Not that it will matter to you much longer because I shall now kill you." Tukiko thrust more diamonds at Kuwabara as she spoke.

"Ah! Ah! Quit it!" Kuwabara twisted around to protect Eikichi from the diamonds, but considering he was on a dock, he couldn't dodge very well. Tukiko merely laughed as she watcher her prey squirm.

Kuwabara put Eikichi down on the ground. "Run, kitty, run!" he urged her desperately.

Tukiko saw her chance as Kuwabara bent at an odd angle to put Eikichi down. She kicked upwards into the space between his chin and his Adam's apple. Her kick connected and Kuwabara fell into the ocean. Eikichi freaked out and ran to get help!

"Ahh, my job is done. Now to report back to Risho. He will be so proud. His revenge is complete," Tukiko said to herself as she walked away, failing to even make sure that Kuwabara was truly dead.

Kuwabara broke the surface of the ocean and started gasping for air. At that time, Eikichi returned with Yusuke chasing her, yelling "Come back here you stupid cat! Why does Kuwabara have to have a soft spot for cats?" Then Yusuke caught sight of Kuwabara and started cracking up. "You going for a little swim? Ha ha ha!"

Kuwabara instantly bounded up, fists barred and screamed, "Come over here and say that!! I'll knock your head off!"

Yusuke put up his fists as well. "You wanna fight? All right, but you'll just get wet again!"

Eikichi yowled as if to say "Not again!"

Kuwabara threw a punch at Yusuke, but it went sailing over him when Yusuke suddenly bent over to inspect something. "Hey, what's with all these diamond things?"

Kuwabara lost his footing and plunged into the ocean again as Yusuke realized, "Hey! These aren't really diamonds. They're made of... ice? What the heck happened here?"

Kuwabara clambered back onto the dock, spluttering, "Oh yeah! Some crazy lady came and started throwing them at me! I think she mentioned something about some guy named Risho."

"Risho... Risho... Why is that name familiar?"

"Don't tell me you forgot Risho already," a disembodied, but familiar voice said condescendingly.

Kuwabara and Yusuke looked up and said in unison, "Hiei?"

Hiei, who was standing at the far end of the dock, rolled his eyes. (All of his eyes!) "How observant of you."

"Shoulda known you'd be close by. I'm guessing Kurama's here too?" Yusuke called to his friend and teammate.

"As always," Kurama said with a small smile, appearing on the prow of a yacht tied nearby.

"Okay, great, we're all here. Now who's Risho?" Yusuke said sarcastically.

"Don't you remember Team Masho?" Hiei said. "That was Jin's team."

Yusuke's face lit up. "Oh, you mean the ninjas?"

"Risho? Wasn't that the guy that I battled? Yeah! He had that clay armor stuff," Kuwabara suddenly realized.

"Yes. That was one of the only battles you won," Hiei said as he walked to the end of the dock to join Yusuke and Kuwabara.

"I got that guy good!" Kuwabara retorted. "You come over here and say that, shrimp!"

Hiei, who was standing not a foot away from him now, just stared at him.

"Apparently Risho wants revenge for the way you beat him so easily at the Dark Tournament. He must be trying to carry out his revenge through Tukiko," Kurama, who had also joined them, explained.

"It's 'cause he's too cowardly to do it himself!" Kuwabara started chuckling self-indulgently, while Hiei did his best to ignore him. "Wait a second. How do you two know about Tukiko?" Hiei's Jagan eye flashed and Kuwabara continued, "You were watching? Why didn't you help me?!"

"First of all, we were too late to really do anything," Kurama interjected before Hiei could make some sort of derogatory comment. "Secondly, we had heard of Tukiko before, and she never bothers to do a very good job."

"Did you two happen to see where she went?" Yusuke asked, ready to kick some ass.

"No," said Hiei simply. (Helpful, ain't he?)

"But she does have connections with a demon assassin's guild," Kurama put in. "We can probably track her down through that."

"Or perhaps I could be of some help?" a voice in the distance said.

"I know that voice!" Yusuke shouted, and Kurama simply smiled.

Suddenly a pointy-eared redhead landed on Yusuke's head. "Aye, these lugheads here can't figure this out by themselves!"

Touya walked into view, smiling at his friends.

"I guess we don't have to go the assassin's guild after all," said Hiei, looking at Kurama sidelong.

All the while Yusuke and Jin were playfully arguing until Jin stopped short and said, "Oh, 'tis a good thing we came when we did. That guild are not a pleasant lot. Not at all."

"You're lucky Risho was so misinformed as to hire Tukiko," Touya added with a dark look on his face.

"Agreed. If he had hired any other guild member, it is highly likely that you would be dead, Kuwabara," Kurama said, and everyone nodded solemnly as the weight of the situation hit them all.

As Kuwabara debated with himself whether or not to defend his fighting skills, Yusuke asked impatiently, "So what do you guys know about what Risho's been up to? Once he finds out Kuwabara's still alive, he might attack again."

"As you know, the Shinobi pride themselves on their fighting skills. Kuwabara here beat Risho easily, even though he was severely injured. This was quite a blow to Risho's ego. He spent the entire boat ride home plotting how to get back at Kuwabara. Jin and I left Risho because he was not fit to lead the Shinobi. We have been searching for you four for quite some time. I am sorry we came too late to warn Kuwabara," Touya explained to the group.

"So you don't know where he is," Kurama concluded with a frown.

"Weelll, no," said Jin sheepishly. "But if we mosey on back to where we last saw the little bugger, we could probably pick up his trail."

"Hey, Yusuke!" Kuwabara exclaimed suddenly, punching him in the shoulder. "Now you can be like a real detective!" And he started chortling at his own wit.