Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Ryuusei no Solitude ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A friend of mine helped me thought of this story and I'm writing it for her! So if you want to kill me and give me death threats go ahead but I shall continue it nonetheless. I like the story line and the idea, plus I'm a sucker for AUs. So this is my AU and I hope you like it. Even if you don't I'm still continuing it.

Ryuusei no Solitude

By: Koritsune Dragonrider

Rating: PG-13

Warning: None so far

Disclaimer: I do not own nothing that is relate to the Yu*Yu Hakusho series.

Summery: Kurama was never shot by the hunter, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Keiko, and Shizuru are demons, and Hiei never left the Koorime Island, because Hiei's a girl! Here is an AU with a lot of twist!

Pairings: Kurama/Hiei Yusuke/Keiko Yukina/Kuwabara

Chapter 5

Hiei sat on a branch and happily ate the bread she managed to steal from a vendor before he looked. Hiei wasn't used to stealing but she had gotten used to it after a year living in the Makai and it wasn't like she imagined. She figured out that the Koorime was right. The Makai was a bad place to be, always watching your back and making sure no one snuck up on you to take you somewhere where you didn't want to be. Sadly she fingered the tear gem around her neck as she remembered how she came to the Makai.

~*~*~*~*~

"Sister," whispered Yukina tugging on Hiei's sleeve. "Let's go!" And they ran from the festival. Running through the streets they dodged in the back alleys and hid in the shadows as guards searched for them. Finally they made it to their home.

"Yukina, Hiei, what's going on?" asked their mother.

"Okaasan," said Yukina, "We have a problem." And Hiei was just silent.

"What sort of problem," asked Hina.

"Hiei got angry," sadi Yukina, "really angry. And she used her youki."

"Nani yo?!" Hina looked at her eldest daughter who was currently in a corner and looking at the floor.

"She asked for it," said Hiei. "She called you and Yukina an ikeiki."

"Who did," asked Hina looking at Yukina since she knew Hiei wasn't going to say anymore.

"Yume," said Yukina. "Me and Hiei were just walking around the festival grounds and she started alienating us. Finally she set Hiei off and they fought. When Yume sent a snowstorm at Hiei she defended herself with her inner fire."

"Girl had it coming," said Hina. "Well, let's go. It won't be long before the guards are here and after you, Hiei. So let's get started."

"On what," asked Hiei looking at her mother.

"You leaving. You have to get out of here before they kill you. I lost your father and I don't want to lose you. You look so much like him."

Hiei blushed and followed her mother to her room. They started stuffing as much clothes as they could into a small traveling bag, Hiei grabbing the sword that belonged to her father that her mother grabbed before he died, and hurried Hiei to the edge of the island.

"Ain't you coming," asked Hiei looking at her family. Hina shook her head.

"Not now," she said. "When things cool down we'll join you."

"But, okaasan," sadi Hiei hugging her mother close, both of them crying into their kimonos, a black tear gem fell into Hina's bosom. "You know what will happen."

"Hai, and I have to accept my punishment. Now you two go!"

Hiei grabbed her sister's hand and ran, their kimonos hiked up to let them run faster. Hiei heard shouting and saw Runners after them.

"Oneechan!" yelled Yukina knowing who was after them.

"Keep running!" yelled Hiei and looked ahead. She skidded on some ice and lost her grip of Yukina's hand and fell into blackness as she rolled down a hill.

"ONEECHAN!!!"

Hours later Hiei woke to find herself completely alone. She had her supplies with her and her kimono was torn a little but she was otherwise fine. Feeling something bumping in her chest she fished out a blue-white tear gem that she knew was her mother's. Clutching it close to her chest she cried.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hiei sighed and sang a song that her mother used to sing to her.

Hoshi no kuru yoru ni wa

Ano koro omoidasu no sa

Itami dake kakaete

Tada ikiteta

Yasashisa no imi nado

Shirazu ni yume o kazoete

Toki ni kizutsukeau

Kotto sae shite mita kedo

AH sonna chiisai PRIDE nante kudaita

Atsui nakama tachi no deai o mune ni kizande

Ryuusei no SOLITUDE

Sadame wa keseya shinai keredo

Shinjiru kotto o oboeta no sa

Ryuusei no yoni

Deai tto wakare kurikaeshite

Kagayakeru toki motomeru dake

Yami wa tsuzuite yuku

Tameiki yurusanai hodo

Yasuragi nante sou

Ore ni wa gara jya nai sa

AH nani mo yuu na yo

Sorezore no yume mitsumete

Ikite ikeba ii sa wakare wa eien jya nai

Ryuusei no SOLITUDE

Sadame wa keseya shinai keredo

Shinjiru kotto o oboeta no sa

Ryuusei ni mukai

Namae o yobeba itsu no hi ka

Ikiteru kagiri aeru daro

Ryuusei no SOLITUDE

Sadame wa keseya shinai keredo

Shinjiru kotto o oboeta no sa

Ryuusei no yoni

Deai tto wakare kurikaeshite

Kagayakeru toki motomeru dake

Hiei sighed again and continued to eat her bread.

*************

The song was Ryuusei no Solitude by Hiei. Hope you like it.

Thankies to

Hiei's Shadow

darkdemonchild

FireChibi

Dark Raven, Hiei's Girl

kala

BloodMistres