Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sun-Kissed Copulation ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]



Sun-Kissed Copulation

by Mina Lightstar




A new sound suddenly invaded the familiar timbres of the jungle: the sharp, quick smacking of skin against skin that left behind a mild stinging sensation that lingered for a few moments.

Or perhaps, the sound wasn't quite new to the jungle at all.

Yusuke flicked the remains of the insect off of his arm. Then he wiped his brow, though he knew the action would be pointless. He's been perspiring constantly since his arrival, and knew that until he was either submerged in cool water or lounging in the shade with some exotic island drink, he would continue to sweat.

He'd considered wearing shorts. He did own several pairs, and had indeed thought of donning one of them to venture into this foreign land. However, bare legs also presented insects - and dangerous plants - more skin for them to feast upon. And since Yusuke had known that he'd more than likely be hiking through tall grass and other flora, he'd decided not to take any chances, and had worn his khaki pants.

He had, however, decided to wear short-sleeves. If he'd put on a long-sleeved shirt instead of the white button-up shirt he wore, he was certain he'd be a melted puddle of skin on the jungle floor.

He spat a curse at the insect that had managed to take a chunk out of him and then continued hiking through the jungle. He had a long way to go, yet, and he didn't have any supplies. He wasn't sure how long he could survive in a Makai jungle on his own; he knew little of Demon World plants - didn't know which were safe to eat and which should be avoided.

He wiped his brow again, and sighed. If only he knew where he was going... But he didn't. He was lost - *completely* lost. If there had been water nearby, perhaps he could follow the water to a village or city - any sort of civilization - so he could at least find out where he was.

...Water...

He moaned quietly, suddenly reminded of his other problem: his lack of water. With the heat, and his need to keep moving, water was a necessity - a necessity that he didn't have. At first, he had accepted that fact and had tried to keep walking despite his thirst. But now, his dry, parched throat was begging for some of the liquid.

/God...I've never wanted water this badly.../

And as though his thought had been a plea to the gods, another sound reached Yusuke's ears. He paused, stopping dead in his tracks, and listened closely. He hissed at the birds and insects to keep quiet so he could hear better, knowing they wouldn't listen, and cupped his ear with one hand. Like that, he heard it more clearly.

Splashing water. Splashing water and laughing voices. Somewhere nearby, there were people, and with those people was water.

/People and water.../ But were they friendly people...?

Not that he could afford to be picky.

He followed the voices and sound of splashing water, and soon, he was brought to a clearing in the steamy jungle. It was a rather large clearing, consisting of a sandy bank, some grass, and most of all, a large pond. The pond, from what he could see, was full of fresh, cold water.

He swallowed, wincing when his saliva slid over his parched throat. Soon, he would be able to quench his thirst...

...Or so he thought.

Once he started walking through the tall grass and got closer to the bank of the pond, he realized that he'd heard voices together with the splashing water for a reason. The reason being, that there were people *in* the pond, already. He peeked through the grass and tried to see just who was playing in the water. They looked like women, from what he could see.

He decided to take his chances and stepped through the grass, escaping the tall wall of the blades. He expected them to notice him right away, but they didn't. He frowned and walked closer, his shoes scuffing along in the sand. The pond, he discovered, was a little more than just a pond. There were little streams and waterfalls leading to it, and there were plenty of flat rocks for swimmers to seek shelter on. The rocks were fairly large, too, Yusuke saw, and then he realized that the women were, in fact, not women. They were female demons.

He was uncertain what species they were, but they were very beautiful. Their bodies were very humanlike, and they were dark-skinned with ebony hair. While each female had midnight tresses, and Yusuke noticed that each of them had some white in their hair, too. The amount varied; some only had a streak, others had zigzags that probably would have looked strange on a human girl. But though the patterns varied, each female had the same kind of hair: black with a touch of white.

In fact...the style reminded Yusuke of someone he knew...

The females were swimming in the waters. Some were splashing, some diving, and some just floating on their backs. Many of them were simply lying on the rocks together - and a pair of them caught Yusuke's eye.

A female with white polka dots in her hair, who had been lying on her stomach, suddenly rose onto her elbows. She glanced down at the female next to her, this one with a white stripe over each ear, and then reached out with a finger and traced the other woman's right breast.

As Yusuke's eyes widened, the twin-stripped female who had been sleeping opened her eyes. Yusuke half-expected some kind of confrontation to occur. Some kind of confrontation *did* occur, but not the one Yusuke had been expecting. The woman with the polka dots reached between the other woman's legs and fondled her. Yusuke tensed, waiting for the twin-stripped woman to strike the other. Instead, the woman with the polka dots was pulled down and rolled upon. It appeared that, once the intentions had been made clear, the woman with the twin-stripes wanted to be dominant.

Yusuke then realized that he was staring at something very private, and hastily averted his eyes. The other women bathing in the pond, however, didn't even glance in the direction of the coupling females. In fact, Yusuke noticed that the two he'd been observing weren't the only ones engaging in that particularly recreation. Several other pairs of females were embracing - on the rocks or standing in the water.

The females who weren't interested in fondling one another were still playing or swimming in the water, their activities carrying on without skipping a beat. They were, however, considerate enough not to disturb those who *were* fondling each other.

Yusuke bit his lip. He was in an enclosed area, presented with a horde of naked women who apparently weren't shy about humping each other into the floor in public. He was, to coin a phrase, living out every man's dream.

But all he wanted at the moment was water.

So he crept forward, not wanting to interrupt any of the activities. He noticed one woman lying on the sand nearby, and decided that asking permission to drink from the pond would probably be a good idea.

"Uh...excuse me?" he uttered quietly, not wanting to alarm her.

Surprisingly enough, he didn't. The female opened one eye and then the other, not once looking shocked to see him.

"May I help you?" she inquired, slowly sitting up. She brushed her white bangs out of her eyes. "You shouldn't be here," she went on before he could say anything. "This territory is taken. You're not part of this coil, and our Male will not take kindly to your being here."

/Coil?/ Yusuke echoed in his mind. He blinked at the woman for a few moments, and then felt his eyes widen when he realized where he was. A coil. He'd stumbled upon a coil of demons. That was why all of demons present were so alike, and all female.

A coil, Kurama had explained once, was a small "herd", for lack of a better term, of demons. It was not necessary for the demons of the coil to be of the same species, though that was far more common, but coils, not matter how diverse they became, all harbored similar characteristics.

While forming or joining a coil was optional, Yusuke knew that several species of Demon *preferred* the security and loyalty of a coil. A coil typically consisted of fifteen to twenty-five demons, usually all of the same species. Most of the coil's members were female, the males numbering less than a quarter of the coil. The abundance of women was advantageous for two main reasons. First, a female could only be impregnated once every few months - depending on the species of demon - but a male could impregnate many women at once with his seed. And second, the more males in a coil, the more battles for dominance.

Among the few males in a coil was the Male, who could perhaps also be called the alpha male. The Male was - was *required* to be - the strongest male of the coil. Leadership skills and intelligence aside, strength was the single most important factor when choosing a Male. The role of the females was hunting and gathering, but the role of the Male was to fight and protect the rest of the coil. Males born into the coil would often challenge the Male when they grew old enough to do so. If the younger male won, the Male was "dethroned" and the younger took his place.

"Are you listening to me?" the woman with the white bangs asked.

Yusuke blinked, startled out of his reverie. "I'm sorry?"

"I asked you if you were lost." The female cocked her head. "You seem a little confused..."

"No, I'm all right." Yusuke swatted another insect. "Thanks, though... Uh, I don't suppose I could have a sip of that water, could I? I'm really thirsty..."

The female shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I don't think it would be a good idea for me to let you."

Yusuke sighed tiredly and nodded. "Thanks, anyway."

"But," the woman went on, "that doesn't mean you can't ask our Male. He might agree to let you take some." She gave Yusuke a small smile. "It is blistering out here, and you certainly don't look like a threat to our coil."

Yusuke frowned, wondering if he should take her up on that. He'd never met with a Male before, and wasn't quite sure how to act around one. But, he *was* thirsty, and if he left this territory without any water, who knew when he'd get another chance to drink some? "Uh..." he cleared his throat, "...where can I find your...Male?"

The female gestured up past the waterfall. "He watches over us from up there. The waterfall is not extremely loud, so he can hear us call for him when he's needed."

Yusuke tilted his head back, taking in the height of the waterfall. No, it wasn't a wide waterfall, but it was still high. And since Yusuke couldn't climb the wet, slippery rocks, that meant he would have to go around and walk all the way up.

He rubbed his eyes and moaned softly. "I have to hike all the way up there...?"

"Well..." The female scratched her arm. "I suppose I could give you a lift up."

Yusuke blinked. "You could...give me a 'lift'?" he repeated.

She nodded and stood, brushing herself off as she did so. She stretched, and Yusuke averted his eyes, remembering that she was naked. But then he heard something leathery begin to flap, and he shifted his gaze back to her...and gaped.

She had unfolded a pair of leathery wings and was now stretching them as well as the rest of her body. She flapped them a few times, and then opened her eyes and grinned at the expression he knew was on his face. "What?" she asked playfully. "You look surprised."

He gave his head a little shake and grinned sheepishly. "Nah, it's just that...I wasn't expecting...you know, wings."

She chuckled. "We are hiryuu," she said, as though that explained everything.

"Ah...now, uh..." he gestured to the other women lounging around both in and out of the water, "how come they haven't paid me any mind? I sort of...stick out." They weren't exactly talking very quietly, either. Surely at least *some* of the other hiryuu women had noticed him.

"They've noticed you," she replied. "They've just chosen to dismiss you as a confused traveler, most likely. Besides," she added wryly, "if you truly *were* a threat with the power to defeat all of us, then our Male would have sensed your ki, and he would be here, ripping you limb from limb." She finished the last with a prideful smile. Females of a coil, Yusuke knew, were often very proud - and rightfully so - of the male who had fought his way to the top of their hierarchy.

She opened her arms. "Come?"

He hesitated for a moment. She didn't have any clothes on, after all... But then, from what he had seen, demons often had little to no shame when it came to nudity. Yusuke didn't, either, really, but it still caught him off-guard when a demon woman stripped down without any modesty.

"I'm coming," he said, and walked into her open arms.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his body, and then suddenly, he was soaring upwards. He gasped and tightened his grip on her.

"Scared?" she teased, bringing them over the waterfall.

"Not exactly," he managed. "I just didn't expect...us to go...so fast." He'd been expecting something along the lines of an elevator ride...

She chuckled and brought them to a gentle landing on the soil beside the stream leading to the waterfall. "There you go." She released him and gave him a gentle shove. "Go on. Plead your case to the Male. I'm sure he'll understand you."

Yusuke swallowed, feeling a little apprehensive. If his ki wasn't enough to even pique the Male's curiosity...then how powerful was the Male? "Is he...nice?"

"Depends on his mood," she offered simply. "He hasn't kept his status because he's merciful, you know." At Yusuke's widened eyes, she hurried on, "But I wouldn't worry. He is not cruel. Really, he isn't. Now, go on. You'll make him wonder what you're up to."

She smiled at him once more and then sprang away, fluttering back down to be with the other females of her coil.

...And that left Yusuke alone to face the head of her group. If he needed her to plead his case...would he be able to call for her?

/I don't even know her name.../

He glanced down at the water running from farther ahead. There must have been another pond nearby, because the water was running down past Yusuke, and over to become the waterfall that would pour the water into the pond full of women down below.

/I wonder if I could get away with just taking a little sip...?/

He decided against it almost immediately. The Male would probably know, and then Yusuke would have three hundred pounds of angry demon charge and then castrate him. The thought, if anything, made him more reluctant to venture into the section of the clearing that was seemingly the Male's private area.

He swallowed again, and then decided that he wasn't going to solve anything by shaking in his boots. So he trudged onward, following the stream of water to another pond. This pond was smaller than the other had been, and there were no rocks in it. It was, however, surrounded by smooth, flat rocks that were covered with moss. There were also rocks forming makeshift stairs from up the side of the pond to the tall, flat-surfaced rock that sat looking over the smaller pond.

Then...Yusuke saw the Male...and if his jaw could have hit the floor, it would have.

The demon that faced him was no three hundred-pound, eight-foot, muscle-bound giant.

Gods, *this* demon was lucky if he passed five-foot one and weighed *one* hundred pounds.

As he stood there, gaping, the demon uncurled from the ball he'd made of himself, stretching and yawning in such a way that he looked very much like a housecat - or a panther. Even from his vantage point from the ground, Yusuke could see that Hiei's mouth was full of sharp teeth, and he jumped a little when the fire demon snapped his mouth shut with an audible click. Then Hiei glanced at him, pinning Yusuke on the spot with his red eyes.

Yusuke opened his mouth, a greeting and a million questions on his tongue, but all that came out was an, "Uh..." so he stopped and prepared to try again. This time, though, Hiei forestalled him.

"Hn," the demon grunted, sounding mildly amused. "So it *is* you." He chuckled and raised his voice. "You were right, Kurama. I owe you a bottle of wine."

/Kurama?/ Yusuke blinked in confusion, and then heard the sound of something wading through water. He turned his attention to the pond, and from behind the rocks emerged a...very naked Kurama.

And when the redhead strode through the shallow waters under the rock without bothering to *hide* the fact that he was very naked, Yusuke determined that youko were also very liberal as far as nudity went.

Yusuke frowned as Kurama waltzed right by him and started walking up the rocky stairs. "What are you doing here?" he asked, pointedly *not* staring at Kurama's bare bottom, despite the view he had.

"Me?" the youko asked innocently. "Why, I'm spending some quality time with my Male." He flashed Yusuke a dazzling smile before sitting down next to Hiei.

"Well..." Yusuke faltered again, gesturing to Hiei. "What are *you* doing here?"

"I think the question is, what are *you* doing here?" Hiei returned. "If you wish to join us, the answer is no. I want no other males in my coil, save those who are born into it."

"Whoa, whoa." Yusuke waved his hands. "You mean you're really..." He made vague gestures toward the way he'd come from. "I mean, all those girls down there... Are they...?"

"Mine?" Hiei mused. "Yes." He cast a sidelong glance at the youko next to him. "But I share. The females don't mind variety."

"So then you... You're really...the Male for this coil?" When Hiei nodded once, Yusuke shifted his gaze to Kurama. "And you're--"

"The other male," Kurama replied with a chuckle. "But only because I've never challenged him," he added, tugging Hiei down to his lap. "I don't mind his dominance..."

Hiei stretched out in the redhead's lap, arching into the hand that started rubbing his stomach. "And I'm easy to dominate."

"Well, we just won't tell the women that."

"Some of them know already. Layna knows."

"Layna?" Kurama mused. "The one whose twins you fathered?" Hiei didn't answer. Instead, he stretched some more and rolled in the youko's lap, demanding that his back be stroked in a similar manner. The redhead obliged, giving Yusuke a warm smile. "So what brings you here, my friend? It's been a very long time since we've seen you."

Yusuke opened his mouth, a long recount of his adventures ready to be narrated...and then paused. Now that the reason for his being in the Demon World had been requested, he realized that he...really *didn't* know what he was doing back. "That's...a good question."

Kurama raised an eyebrow. "Meaning?"

"Meaning I...really don't know why I'm here. I just...am."

"No reason, then?" Kurama inquired, setting his fingers tightly together in the center of Hiei's back. The redhead started splaying his fingers, causing Hiei to purr something appreciative and squirm. "So you're just here to visit?"

"I guess."

"You guess?"

"I don't...even know how I *got* here," he confessed. "I was just...here."

"Really?" Kurama sounded concerned. "Is there something wrong with your memory? Have you inhaled any sort of pollen since you've arrived?"

"I...don't think so."

"You don't remember falling into a natural portal by accident, or something?"

"Maybe he was drunk when it happened," Hiei mumbled. "That's probably why he doesn't remember coming here."

Yusuke shot a look at the fire demon, but Hiei didn't acknowledge it. His head was turned away from Yusuke, pillowed on his arms, and he had seemingly abandoned himself to Kurama's massaging hands.

"*Did* you go out drinking, Yusuke?" Kurama asked, one of his hands reaching up to scratch Hiei behind the ears.

"No," Yusuke sighed. "I didn't *regain consciousness* here, I was just...here."

"That *is* odd," Kurama murmured, his hand stilling. Hiei pushed his head against the motionless fingers, prompting Kurama to chuckle and resume his attentions. "Perhaps it will eventually come back to you. I think you may have inhaled some sort of pollen, though."

"Ah." Yusuke frowned, watching the youko pet the fire demon. Finally, curiosity got the better of him. "Why are you touching him like that?"

"Like what?" Kurama asked.

"Like he's some kind of animal."

The redhead laughed; a light, amused laugh. "We're *all* animals, Yusuke."

"Well, yeah, but..." Yusuke shrugged, not really having a retort. Yes, they *were* all animals, but he highly doubted he'd spend days just lounging around while petting Kuwabara...

"So what brings you to us, Yusuke? I believe we've established the fact that you don't know *how* you got here, but nonetheless, you sought out the Male of this coil - without even knowing who he was, I gather."

Yusuke winced a little, suddenly reminded of the dry throat he had. He was surprised he was still able to talk. "Actually, now that you mention it..." He hesitated, noting how Kurama's fingers were beginning to travel to places they shouldn't have been anywhere near - like Hiei's bottom. And the fingers that had been stroking the fire demon's back were now slowly inching his shirt up with each pass they made along his spine. "Look, uh...if you guys are busy, I can always come back...later..." Since when were Kurama and Hiei...?

Kurama chuckled. "Don't be silly. Go on, tell us what brought you here." He patted Hiei's rear. "Mm, Hiei?"

"Spit it out, Yusuke," Hiei added lazily. But the words carried no undercurrents of annoyance.

"Uh...sure." Obviously, he had missed something during his absence from the Demon World. The last he'd heard, Hiei had been with Mukuro, and Kurama back in Ningenkai. "Actually...all I really wanted was some water. I'm really, really thirsty." And once his thirst was quenched, he had a *lot* of questions. Questions like, what were they doing in a coil together, when had Kurama returned to Makai, and *why* had Hiei felt the need to form a pack of female demons?

"Oh, is that all?" Kurama mused. He fluffed Hiei's hair. "Baby, he just wants some water..."

"I heard him," Hiei murmured, pushing up off of the youko. "And I told you not to call me that unless we're alone."

"Sorry." Kurama's apology didn't sound very sincere... "So? What say you, my strong, wise, lord and master?"

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Kurama..." Hiei rearranged himself so that he was sitting on the edge of the rock with his feet dangling over the side. "You can take some water, Yusuke. There was no need to ask for that, considering it was you."

"Thanks," Yusuke replied, and turned around to make his way back to the waterfall.

"Where are you going?" Kurama called.

He looked over his shoulder. "Well...to get the water." And to get away from them, so they could continue whatever they'd been about to do. He was fairly certain that Kurama and Hiei's relationship had progressed to something more over the last couple of years. As far as he knew, they hadn't sprawled in each other's naked laps for a massage during their service as Reikai Tantei.

"There's water here," Kurama pointed out. "There's no need to go all the way back down to where the women are lounging just to take a drink."

"But, I..." /...don't want to...intrude.../ He turned back to look up at the youko, positive that there was an uncertain frown on his face. "I mean...I'm sure you two are...you know, busy with...uh...male stuff. Yeah."

"You're a male, too," the redhead said. "So there isn't any 'male stuff' we could discuss that wouldn't be fit for your ears, too."

Yusuke waved his hands. "No, I mean, coil stuff that I shouldn't be hearing, because I'm not part of this--"

"Besides, the girls are probably all...*occupied*, if you catch my drift. The water up here is the best, too. Here." Kurama struggled to his feet and poised himself over the edge, as though preparing to dive.

"No, Kurama," Hiei pronounced.

"No, what?" the youko asked. "No, he can't drink the water from our pond?"

"No." Hiei gave them each a stern look. "Yusuke, stay. Kurama," he gestured to the stone stairs, "walk."

"But I wanted to show Yusuke my graceful swan dive," the youko purred.

"No. It's too shallow here."

"I'll be fine--"

"*No*."

"But--"

"I said, no, Kurama." That time, Hiei put some hardness into his tone.

Yusuke blinked in surprise when the youko not only backed away from the edge, but also seemed to...pout a little. He brushed his bright red hair back over his shoulders and turned on his heel, looking almost slighted. Yusuke likened the redhead's behavior to that of a child's - a child who'd been scolded by his mother in front of his friends.

Kurama didn't sulk for long, though. He stalked past Hiei with his nose turned up, and Yusuke could have sworn he saw the youko put a little more sway into his hips as he made his way down the makeshift stairs. Once he was at Yusuke's level, Kurama glanced over his shoulder at Hiei, who had remained on the rock. Yusuke couldn't see what Kurama did, but Hiei's response was a smile and a wink.

Yusuke wished he could have seen Kurama's features, because without the youko's face to stare at, that left the rest of his body to catch Yusuke's attention. At the moment, he was staring at the smooth neck, and the beautiful red mane that rested upon it. Despite his command to cease and desist, his eyes rolled of their own accord quickly down the youko's torso, taking a quick glance at everything Kurama had to offer.

...Kurama had...quite a bit to offer...

And as though they couldn't help themselves, his eyes drooped even lower.

...*Quite* a bit to offer...

He'd always wondered about redheads...

He started when Kurama's face was suddenly staring at him once again. "Come, Yusuke," Kurama urged, reaching out and taking his arm. "We can't have you disturbing the females, can we?"

Yusuke frowned a little, remembering the pair of women that had initially caught his eye. "Do they...do that often?"

"Do what?"

/As if you don't know.../ "Have sex. When I was there, some of them were..." he coughed, "...doing things that are generally done in private."

"Well, this *is* private," Hiei replied. "This is our territory, and what we do in it is no one else's concern. And hiryuu are...quite sexual by nature."

"But..." Yusuke faltered, glancing from one demon to the other. "But aren't you the Male? I mean, if anything, shouldn't they be sleeping with you? I thought they were..."

"They do, but..." Hiei chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Yusuke, there are nineteen women down there. I only have so much energy."

"I bed them, too," Kurama added. "But as Hiei said before, the females like the variety. Can you imagine how many children would be running around here if the girls only slept with Hiei and I?"

Yusuke didn't answer. They had a point. Besides, he'd always figured that demons were inherently bisexual, even if some tended to lean toward one gender or the other.

"Go on," Kurama said after a few moments had passed. "Quench your thirst, my friend."

So Yusuke trudged back to the edge of the shallow pond, still a little uncomfortable. He stepped into the water and knelt down, not caring at all that his pants and boots were now soaked. He cupped some of the fresh water with his palms and brought it up to his lips. He tasted it, hesitantly, as though it would evaporate if he tried to gulp it down. But once the droplets touched his tongue, his worries of that happening were cast aside. He slurped up the water greedily, his hands repeatedly returning to the pond for more. Most of it didn't even get into his mouth; his haste was causing much of the cool liquid to spill down his clothing - and he didn't mind that, either.

When his thirst was finally quenched, and he was far from the danger of dehydration, Yusuke took a deep breath. He remained hunched over in the shallow waters, relishing the coolness of the liquid. He'd never really been one for swimming pools, but this kind of heat made him appreciate water all over again.

He heard the sound of feet swishing through the water, and suddenly sensed someone stand before him. A quick glance up found himself presented with a pair of shins.

"That better, Yusuke?" Kurama asked.

Yusuke looked up, and felt himself turn a faint shade of pink when he realized that he was crouched in front of the youko, and that he was quite near the redhead's... "Uh...yeah, thanks." He swallowed, and attempted to stand.

He didn't quite make it. Kurama took a step forward, and Yusuke tried to back away to avoid getting too close. The result was a loss of balance on Yusuke's part, and he was suddenly on his behind in the water.

Kurama chuckled and bent down, kneeling in front of him, in between his spread knees. Yusuke swallowed again, feeling more uncomfortable than he had before. His eyes kept drifting downward to glance at the redhead's limp sex, despite his efforts to make them remain trained on the youko's face. It was the first time he'd really seen another man's penis... He'd attended gym class once every few months, but people didn't *look* in locker rooms - unless they wanted either a fist in the mouth or a towel across the ass.

"You're not hurt, are you?" Kurama asked, sounding somewhat concerned.

Yusuke blinked. How could he have possibly gotten hurt? He'd fallen less than a foot. The only things bothering him at the moment were the pebbles he was sitting on...

"How's your bottom?" Kurama went on, leaning a little closer. One hand dipped into the water next to Yusuke's hip, and Yusuke flinched in reaction. "There's a lot of little rocks under here, you know..." the youko added.

"Yeah, but it's okay," Yusuke muttered, shrinking back a little. If Kurama's intent was to get near Yusuke's ass...well, he wasn't doing a very good job of disguising it. "Really, it didn't hurt."

"Are you sure?" Kurama sounded quite insistent. He moved his head closer still, so that their faces were a breath apart. "If not, I have some salve that could help - very easy to apply... You just rub it gently into the skin..." Yusuke jumped when the youko demonstrated, feeling his cheeks grow warm.

"Kurama, stop that. You're scaring him."

At Hiei's command, the redhead sighed and drew away - but not before his warm breath had been inhaled by Yusuke's nostrils. Kurama's mouth smelled like some sort of fruit - pomegranates, Yusuke thought.

"Sorry, Yusuke," Kurama offered, offering him a hand up. "Sometimes I forget that you are still Human."

"It's not that," Yusuke protested, taking the hand and pulling himself to his feet. At Kurama's raised eyebrow, he amended, "Well, not exactly that, anyway. It's just... I mean..." He gestured to Hiei, who was still sitting on the rock above them. "I mean, you and him, and you and them," he pointed back the way he had came, indicating the women down below, "and we're friends, and... I don't know what the hell I'm trying to say."

Kurama didn't reply, and there was an awkward moment of silence that Yusuke spent wringing out the end of his shirt.

Hiei broke that silence. "Are you a virgin?"

"Huh?!" Yusuke sputtered. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Virgin," Hiei decided, and leaned back on one arm. He yawned, hugely, not bothering to cover his mouth.

"It's just that... I don't know. Don't you think it's odd to have casual sex? I mean, why would you want to give yourself to someone you don't love?"

"And a human virgin, no less," Hiei added.

"I'm sorry again, Yusuke," Kurama said. "You are Human, despite your demonic origins, and I shouldn't have advanced."

"No, it's okay," Yusuke assured him. "I just... Can we drop it?" It wasn't that Kurama wasn't attractive or appealing, but for one thing, he was Hiei's mate. True, both Kurama and Hiei slept with the females of the coil - for coil purposes - but Yusuke was no hiryuu female. For another, he didn't...*feel* anything for Kurama. They were friends, but that was it.

"Sure," Kurama agreed. He took Yusuke's wrist and guided him out of the water. Instead of releasing him, as Yusuke had expected, Kurama started leading him up the makeshift stone stairs to where Hiei was sitting. "Come, sit, eat. We'll talk."

"Talk about what?"

"Anything. Everything."

And so they did. They sat on the large rock in a sort of isosceles triangle, with Yusuke as the top point. They ate from the pile of freshly-picked fruit that was nearby, the juices from the food preventing thirst from becoming an issue.

They did talk about everything and anything - but about nothing at the same time. They talked about the weather, about the flora and fauna of the jungle, about the habits of some of the females in the coil... On the other hand, they didn't talk about how or why Hiei and Kurama had begun a coil. Yusuke tried, but each time he attempted to, they would change the subject.

By the time the conversation had steered its way from the heat to the source of Yusuke's apparent memory loss, Hiei and Kurama were once again, to put it bluntly, all over each other. Hiei had gradually inched his way back to the redhead's lap, and while the fire demon's slow, tentative traveling surely hadn't gone unnoticed, Kurama had still acted surprised. And without hesitation, the youko had drawn the Koorime into his lap. Then he'd let Hiei lean back against him, stroking his hands over the planes of the fire demon's chest.

At first, Yusuke chose to ignore it. This was their territory, after all, and they could do as they wished. Besides, it was likely that Hiei didn't know - or didn't care - that it was more proper *not* to grope one's lover when in the company of others.

But when Hiei's black shirt was peeled off and flung somewhere behind them, Yusuke swallowed. Now Hiei was sitting straight, his head lowered, and the youko was kneading his shoulders with rhythmic, slow movements of his hands. And as the massage went on, Yusuke could have sworn he'd heard some kind of...purring-sound coming from Hiei?

Despite how busy his hands were, Kurama didn't skip a beat at all during the conversation. "And you're sure you didn't bend to sniff any unusual-looking flowers?"

Yusuke, however, was beginning to get a little distracted. "...No. I'm sure. I was too busy swatting flies," he added, watching the youko's pale fingers move over the slightly darker skin Hiei possessed.

It was a little hard to admit it, but...he really did wonder what that would feel like.

/...What *would* it feel like...to have someone else touch my bare skin...?/ Surely it would be different than touching his own skin...? To have someone else gently knead away the stress of a long work day...?

"...because now I can't determine when - or *if* - the effects will wear off... Yusuke, are you listening to me?"

He blinked, but didn't take his eyes away from Hiei's slouched form. "Huh?"

Kurama snickered. "You *aren't* listening to me."

"Ah...sorry..."

"Is there something about Hiei you find fascinating?"

At that, Yusuke did raise his head. He tried not to look startled, but was pretty certain he failed. "...No."

He'd hoped Kurama wouldn't pry, but it appeared as though Luck was not on his side. "You were looking at him..." and as though the statement alone wasn't enough, the mischievous youko even added, "...like you were a starving man, and he was a big, juicy steak," he bent and licked Hiei's shoulder, "with just the right amount of barbecue sauce."

Yusuke felt his cheeks grow warm again, and he cleared his throat. "Uh..."

Hiei, by that time, had raised his head, an unreadable look on his face. After a few moments, the look became something of a leer. "Hn." He sounded contemplative.

To Yusuke's dismay, the youko took it a step further. "Do you want to touch him, too?" he asked.

Yusuke started. "N-no... I mean, no offense, Hiei, but...I..."

Hiei tilted his head. "Maybe he wants a massage, too."

"Ah... No...no, that's--" He stopped when he realized that Hiei was no longer in Kurama's lap. He swept his gaze around the area, ignoring Kurama's smirk, and then tensed when he felt the heat of another body behind him.

He gulped down a large lump of saliva as he felt Hiei settle on the ground behind him. He jumped when a finger traced his shoulder blade though his shirt.

"Are you nervous?" Hiei's voice sounded strangely...soothing, not mocking. "Why? It's not going to hurt."

"I..." He shut his mouth when the finger ticked the hairs at his nape, and bit his lip when the fire demon's thumbs met at the back of his neck. He was about to speak up and ask Hiei to stop, but then the demon spread his thumbs out, stroking, and Yusuke changed his mind.

Hiei paused after the first caress, and when Yusuke remained silent, he continued. He moved his attention from Yusuke's neck to his shoulders, kneading them gently through his shirt.

A small part of Yusuke's mind made him realize how...sudden this was - and how wrong. He and Hiei were friends, and friends didn't do this. Well...they could, but Yusuke was pretty certain that the massage Hiei was giving wasn't entirely platonic. The rest of his brain, however, reminded him that no one had ever touched him this way before. It was a new sensation, it felt good, and he wanted more. That was all he knew. He started to relax a little, and even let his head droop.

But when he felt Hiei's hands begin to tug his shirt out of his pants, he started and sat up straight. "What are you doing?"

To his credit, Hiei had stopped when Yusuke had expressed alarm. "I can't do your back with your shirt on," he pointed out.

"But I didn't ask..." Yusuke faltered when he noticed Kurama crawling toward them, creeping along the rock on all fours. They predatory expression on the youko's face reminded Yusuke of an actual fox, and made Yusuke feel like a mouse.

He tried to shrink away from the advancing redhead, but the movement pressed his back against Hiei's chest. He winced a little when the back of his head bumped Hiei's face, but then shivered when the demon took the opportunity to run his teeth through the hairs at his nape. The action distracted him for a moment, and the next thing he knew, Kurama was right in front of him.

"Are you scared?" the youko teased, planting each of his arms on either one of Yusuke's knees. Yusuke started sliding downward, trying to keep the redhead's face away from his own. It resulted in getting himself trapped under Hiei's chin, and giving Kurama the opportunity to loom over him.

Yusuke hadn't realized he'd begun to shiver until Hiei started petting his hair. "Why are you so timid...?" he murmured. "We're not going to hurt you."

Yusuke blinked uncertainly when Kurama sat astride his waist, and flinched a little when the youko cupped his cheeks. The redhead smiled softly, and then raised his eyes to Hiei. "He's so shy... Just like you used to be, my dark, ruby-eyed quicksilver..." The youko ended the sentence by closing the distance between his mouth and Hiei's, and leaving Yusuke pressed between them.

He winced when Kurama pushed closer to Hiei, deepening the kiss. "Guys, come on..." He wiggled between their bodies. "Hey, lay off..."

He swallowed when Hiei's hands left his hair to slide as far along his chest as he could reach, and then stroked their way back up. Even through the fabric of his shirt, Yusuke could feel the caress, and he shuddered. He closed his eyes for a moment, tilting his head upwards, and then froze when something nudged his belly.

He opened one eye and then the other, and then slowly lowered his gaze to see what was pushing against him. And even though he'd had a strong feeling he'd known what it was, it still surprised him to see it.

Kurama's cock was hard, and it was now pressed between their bellies as the youko leaned against Yusuke to get closer to Hiei. He could see the tip clearly; it was staring up at him... Idly, he wondered what it would be like to tickle the little slit...

Hiei's hands tightened on his pectorals, squeezing his nipples. Yusuke yelped when the tiny nubs of flesh were pinched. "Ow!"

The exclamation ruined whatever moment the two demons had been having, and they broke apart. Yusuke could both hear and feel the panting; Hiei's chest was moving under his back.

"Sorry, Yusuke," Hiei said, apologizing by stroking Yusuke's sore nipples with his palms.

"He's so delicate, too," Kurama murmured in awe. "Nothing like you..." The youko sat back and traced little circles over Yusuke's abdomen. "I wonder..."

"Wonder what?" Yusuke gulped, his eyes following the movements of all three hands on his body. He mewled when Kurama's finger started trailing lower, circling through his pubic hair. Even through his pants and underwear, Yusuke could feel it.

"...if you're delicate here, too," Kurama finished, examining Yusuke's size as he spoke.

Yusuke squirmed as the youko rubbed him through his pants, wrapping both hands around his limp length and just *feeling* him. Hiei's hold on him tightened, and the fire demon's mouth was suddenly at his ear.

"It's okay," the Koorime whispered. The warmth of Hiei's breath made him shudder. "He won't hurt you."

No, it wasn't hurting - and that was the problem. It felt good. It felt *so* good - and Kurama wasn't even *trying* to arouse him... At least, he didn't think the youko was. But, really, how could he tell?

He released a quiet, breathless "oh" when Hiei started nibbling his earlobe, the demon's hands still rubbing over his chest. He shivered again when soft lips brushed over his ear and then the hidden skin behind it, and tilted his head sideways, giving more room for Hiei to work. Kurama continued to explore his shape, and Yusuke groaned when the combined teasing went straight between his thighs, and his penis began to harden in Kurama's gentle hands.

"Ahn..." Yusuke shifted, suddenly wanting to feel more of...anything they were doing to him. "Oh...that's..." He pushed his hips ever-so-slightly into the youko's hands, and the redhead chuckled softly.

Hiei echoed the quiet laugh, his breath tickling the skin of Yusuke's neck. "Humans are odd..." he muttered, sounding amused. "First they say no, then they say yes... Silly creatures; they never know what they want..."

"I know what I want," Kurama stated confidently.

Yusuke turned his head straight again in time to receive the youko's kiss - a light, quick peck on his lips. He swallowed and struggled to find his voice. "And what...exactly...do you want?" he asked uncertainly. He already had a pretty good idea, but...

"You," the youko pronounced, and then the hands left his erection and went to work on the belt of his pants.

"Oh - God--!" Yusuke gasped, his hips wiggling a little when Kurama fumbled with the buckle. /He's going to...take my pants off?/ He suddenly realized how serious the demons were about this - and just how real it all was. He was here, in Hiei's lap, and Kurama was going to...to...

...Just what *was* Kurama going to do?

He bit his lip when his belt slid out of the loops and was tossed somewhere behind them. Kurama undid the button of his pants and unzipped the fly. Yusuke exhaled sharply, feeling relieved as well as shy. His erection, trapped as it had been, had been causing him a bit of discomfort. Kurama urged his hips up so the youko could slide his pants and boxers further down his hips, freeing his arousal.

Now Yusuke's pants were around his thighs, and his buttocks resting upon the warm moss on the rocks. When he noticed Kurama staring at him, he blushed, feeling his skin begin to glow all over. And when Kurama reached down to touch him again, without any clothing between Yusuke and the caressing hands, Yusuke whimpered.

"Not bad," Kurama said quietly, holding Yusuke with one hand and trailing the fingers of the other gently up and down his length. "Not bad at all..."

The seemingly innocent touching may have been simply casual exploration for Kurama, but it was driving Yusuke wild. "G-God...*Kurama*...please..."

"You see?" Hiei mused. "First he resists, now he wants more."

"It's good that he wants more," Kurama replied, "because *I* want more...and I don't think I could stop now."

"I want more," Yusuke uttered shakily. He didn't know what "more" would involve, but whatever it was, he wanted it - if it felt half as good as Kurama playing with his cock did, he wanted it.

"We win," Hiei declared. "You were right again, Kurama."

Right again? Had they...?

"This *was* a good idea, wasn't it?" the youko mused, tickling the slit of Yusuke's head. He moaned and pushed into the hand, and the redhead chuckled. "I always did think you were a beautiful man, Yusuke." He leaned in again, and this time the kiss he gave Yusuke wasn't quick.

When Yusuke felt the youko's tongue request admittance to his mouth, he surrendered. Kurama's tongue chased his own for a few minutes. It took Yusuke some time to get used to the feeling. After all, he was kissing *Kurama*; he was kissing a friend, an ally, a *man*.

...Part of him was surprised that, after all that had transpired, he still considered it odd to kiss a man...

But when he became accustomed to the feeling of another male's tongue inside his mouth, he kissed back eagerly. Kurama tasted like pomegranates, as well as some of the other fruit they had been munching on. As they stroked each other's tongues, Yusuke felt Hiei's hands move to slide under Yusuke's chin and tap the top button of his shirt.

Yusuke paused, his tongue stilling in Kurama's mouth. The youko drew away, licked his lips, and then smiled.

"You said you wanted more?"

Yusuke swallowed again - it was all he seemed to be doing lately - and nodded hesitantly. He *did* want more. His erection wanted more. His skin wanted more - to be touched and caressed and stroked...

Kurama kissed his chin, and then the two demons worked together to get his shirt off. Yusuke didn't even have to lend a hand. Hiei undid the buttons, and Kurama followed the fire demon's hands, meeting each expanse of skin that was revealed with his lips. Soon, Yusuke's shirt was all the way open and Kurama's lips and tongue were visiting every patch of skin. The youko scattered loving pecks all across his chest and stomach, and then he raised his head to lap at Yusuke's nipples.

As the redhead did wonderful things with his tongue, Yusuke writhed in Hiei's lap, his fingers groping blindly for something - anything - to hang on to. They found Kurama's head, and tangled into the youko's red mane, his fists clenching and relaxing with each swirl or suckle.

As the delightful tormenting went on, Hiei slowly wiggled out from underneath Yusuke, setting him down onto the moss. Yusuke turned his head to watch Hiei back away and sit down. He was about to comment on the fire demon's sudden withdrawal, but then Kurama's tongue stabbed at the nub in his mouth, and Yusuke's attention was effectively diverted.

Kurama moved lower, kissing down his body, stopping to nibble the underside of his ribs. Yusuke moaned loudly, loosening his grip to allow Kurama's hair to pass through his fingers. He spread his arms outward and gripped the moss instead, his nails digging into the plants as best he could. His erection was so stiff, it was almost flat against his belly. He was rock-hard, and was uncertain just how much longer he'd be able to endure the arousal.

Kurama sat back suddenly, and Yusuke raised his head. He glanced down the length of his body, noting how aroused the youko was. "Kurama?" he asked in a confused groan.

"Just wait," the redhead whispered. "Just wait a moment. I just want to look."

Yusuke blushed again, watching Kurama's eyes rake over his naked body. To distract himself from his throbbing erection, Yusuke glanced sideways at Hiei. The fire demon was sitting cross-legged a few feet away from them, elbows on his knees and his chin resting on his hands. He was watching them intently, and said nothing.

When Yusuke turned his attention back to Kurama, he saw the youko spreading something onto his fingers. Knowing the redhead, Yusuke figured it was some sort of nectar.

/...Nectar...?/ Why did he have the suspicion that...?

Then Kurama seized one of Yusuke's legs and tugged it high and over the youko's shoulder, and Yusuke's suspicion was confirmed.

/Oh, god...he's gonna'.../ "Y-you..." he faltered, suddenly finding himself on his side, "...you're g-going..."

Kurama nodded once, and then circled one lubricated finger outside the ring of his anus. Yusuke swallowed, aware of how vulnerable a position he was in, still a little nervous, and now concerned about just where exactly Kurama was going to stick his *own* rock-hard erection.

/But how is... I mean...it's not...supposed to.../ He winced when Kurama pushed one finger inside of him, and decided to voice his thoughts. "Kurama...is...this going to...hurt?"

"Probably a little," the youko admitted. "But not for long. It'll be good, I promise."

"Trust Kurama," Hiei advised from his vantage point. "He is gentle."

Well, he *did* trust Kurama, it was just that he'd never had sex with anyone before - and to be honest, he *had* planned on having sex with a woman. He had never figured that one day he would lose his virginity to man - by having the man penetrate *him*. He'd never thought that another man's penis would one day venture up where things usually didn't go.

...But he *did* trust Kurama, and he trusted Hiei. They had said it wouldn't hurt, they had told him it would feel good. And if they said it would be good, then it would be good.

...And, gods, he *needed* that goodness. His arousal was *begging* to be cared for.

He nodded his permission, and Kurama smiled encouragingly before resuming his preparation, inserting one finger for a few minutes, and then another. Yusuke found that the fingers' penetration didn't hurt so much as it felt...odd. But eventually, the foreign feeling faded, and was replaced by a new kind of pleasure. It was...strangely nice to feel the fingers stroking along his inner walls.

And then they brushed the tiny lump of his prostate, and he let out a choked gasp. Before he could inhale, Kurama touched that spot again, forcing another ragged exhale from him. He'd never felt anything quite like it in his life; it was a new shivery sensation that joined the others that he'd been introduced to during the last half hour.

He hissed in surprise when Kurama's fingers stretched apart in a tiny scissor motion. That had hurt a little. The youko repeated the action, and Yusuke squirmed, whimpering a little.

"It's okay," Kurama cooed, rubbing his fingers against Yusuke's prostate again. "It'll only hurt for a minute. I promise."

Yusuke shut his eyes tight when the redhead stretched his fingers again, but nodded all the same. He trusted Kurama.

The youko continued his preparation, alternating the stretches with touches, causing pain but then soothing with pleasure. It was only for a minute or so, but it felt like an eternity had passed before the fingers withdrew.

Yusuke opened his eyes as he felt Kurama lower his leg to the rock again. He raised an eyebrow quizzically, and the youko motioned for him to rise.

"On your hands and knees," the redhead whispered.

Yusuke blinked and lowered his eyes. /Hands and knees...?/ But then he wouldn't be able to see...

"You don't have to," Kurama pointed out. Yusuke glanced back at his friend. Kurama didn't look so lustful at the moment. "Really, Yusuke...if you really don't want to...you don't have to."

A choice, then? /*Now* he gives me a choice... Now, when I have an erection harder than diamond.../ He'd never considered doing anything like this before, but being touched and caressed by those skillful hands and mouths - both Hiei's and Kurama's - made it so easy to throw reason to the wind and let his body take over. He didn't really want to think about the impact this would have on their friendship. He didn't want to worry about what kind of repercussions sleeping with his friends would have. He didn't want to think about how outrageous this was - a threesome with two male demons? - or what he was going to say to Kuwabara when the other man asked him how he spent his weekend.

He just wanted to feel good.

So he rearranged himself so that he was settled on the rock, his hands and knees cushioned by the warm moss. He felt Kurama's hands close on his hips, steadying, and then something - no, not "something" - Kurama's arousal was slowly, so slowly, trying to push into his anus.

For some reason - the nectar, Yusuke thought - the penetration didn't hurt as much as he'd thought it would. Yusuke grunted when Kurama impaled him, the youko's hips bumping against his buttocks.

"Sorry," Kurama muttered, his voice hoarse with some sort of...barely-repressed need.

"...S'okay," Yusuke's managed, still getting used to the feeling of having the youko *inside* his body. Yusuke had always figured that one day, he'd get to be inside someone. Until today, it had never occurred to him that someone else might get to be inside *him*. First it had been fingers, and now, another *penis* was delving into his flesh...

...And it was a pretty big penis...

Fleetingly, he wondered if he'd be sore after the sex was over.

Kurama hadn't moved for a few moments, Yusuke realized. He tried looking over his shoulder at the youko. Kurama was standing still, his eyes shut tightly, teeth biting his lower lip, and hands digging into Yusuke's hips. He looked like he was barely holding back.

Yusuke overcame a bit of his shyness, and cleared his throat. "Go on, Kurama. Do it."

Apparently, the youko needed no more urging. He rocked his hips, pulling out a little, and then shoving back in. Yusuke was pushed forward a little, and because he hadn't known just what a thrust would feel like, he nearly lost his balance. Thankfully, he managed to secure himself in time for Kurama's second quick thrust, and groaned when the tip of the redhead's cock hit his prostate.

...And he'd thought it had felt incredible when the *fingers* had touched it--!

"Do that again," he gasped, struggling to get the words out between the flares of pleasure Kurama's thrusts were setting off. "Oh, *God*, do that again...!"

"I'll try," the youko replied. His voice was beginning to waver, as though he was no longer capable of coherent speech. "Tell me...if it hurts...and I'll stop..."

Hurt? Yusuke moaned as the pace quickened. Whether Kurama was trying to or not, he did manage to hit that spot several more times. Hurt? Stop? He didn't want it to stop. He *never* wanted it to stop. "Don't stop. Don't *ever* stop..." Sure, it had hurt a little in the beginning, but the pleasure he was feeling now was *more* than worth the pain.

One of Kurama's hands groped around Yusuke's hip and closed on his own aching erection. As the youko continued to thrust in and out of Yusuke's entrance, he stroked Yusuke's arousal. Yusuke's attention was shuffled back and forth between two alternating kinds of pleasure, and he was feeling... Something was... He was... *Something* was rising from deep within him...rising higher and higher and--!

Kurama came to a sudden stop, his fingers uncurling from Yusuke's length, hips stilling except for a few quick jerks. Yusuke hung for a moment, his eyes rolling back, and then he felt Kurama's release spill into him.

The youko remained still for a few moments more, and then collapsed onto Yusuke's back. Confused and aroused, Yusuke couldn't hold up their combined weight. He fell to his side on the moss, taking Kurama with him. They rested upon the rock, Kurama spooning him, with a hand resting on his hip. The youko appeared to be exhausted; Yusuke could feel the demon panting against the back of his neck.

...But somehow, while it had felt good...it hadn't been...what Yusuke had thought it would be. There was still an unfulfilled need in his groin... It still ached, begging for someone to care for it...

"I'm sorry, Yusuke," Kurama whispered breathlessly. "I didn't think...you'd last this long..." The hand on his hip traveled to the front of his body, brushing a testicle before once again closing on his length. "I wasn't supposed to come before you..."

Come? He hadn't come? Realization sank in as Kurama started stroking him again. Of course. That was why Kurama was spent and he wasn't yet satisfied.

"Kurama," he whimpered, pushing into the youko's hand. It just wasn't enough. He wanted more - he *needed* more.

"Stop."

Yusuke started at the sound of the deep voice. He'd forgotten that Hiei was there, too. He moaned when Kurama released his erection. "Kurama," he whined, too aroused to protest as the youko rolled him over to lie on his back. "Please don't stop..."

"Hold tight, Yusuke," the redhead murmured soothingly, sitting up on his knees, his heels tucked under his bottom. He pulled Yusuke closer, letting him recline on the youko's legs.

In his new position, Yusuke realized how close Hiei was now. He blinked in surprise as the fire demon crawled between his spread thighs. He watched Hiei watch him for a moment, feeling helpless. His erection was so stiff...and Hiei had said... Yusuke swallowed and wailed, "Why did you tell him to stop?"

Hiei gave him a gentle smile before placing his hands on Yusuke's thighs. He leaned over to brush a light kiss over Yusuke's forehead, and murmured a quick, "Let me." Before Yusuke could reply, Hiei scooted backward so he could be level with Yusuke's waist again.

/...Is he going to touch me, too...?/ Yusuke tensed, waiting for one of Hiei's strong hands to wrap around him...but nothing happened. He looked down the length of his body, and blinked again when he saw that Hiei was nosing around in his pubic hair, lightly, barely noticeable.

"Wh--?" Yusuke stopped to swallow, and tried again, "What are you doing?"

Hiei didn't answer him. Instead, his response was directed at Kurama. "He smells different...but a nice sort of different."

"Demon or human?" Kurama asked.

"...Both," Hiei answered after a pause, and nodded decisively. "That's why he smells different..." He bent again, closer this time, and rubbed his nose more deeply through the curls that surrounded the base of Yusuke's length.

Yusuke shuddered, and decided then and there that he simply couldn't take anymore. "Hiei, please stop teasing... Please..." When Hiei gave him another little smile, Yusuke nodded eagerly, encouraging the fire demon to take Yusuke into his hand. He needed to feel the hand. He was *ready* to feel the hand.

He wasn't ready for what happened next.

Hiei bent his head and licked the slit of Yusuke's penis, and then scraped the head of his cock with his teeth.

"Fuck!" Yusuke gasped. Had it not been for Kurama's legs, he would have fallen back. As it was, his head rolled backward, his hips, at the same time, straining to push up. Kurama ran his fingers through Yusuke's hair as Hiei licked him over and over again. Yusuke tried to keep his hips still, but the warm breath and the tantalizing tongue was quickly overpowering his resistance. Soon he succumbed to desire, and thrust his hips upward, wanting more of that tongue.

Hiei didn't seem to mind in the least. In fact, the demon accommodated him by parting his lips and sliding Yusuke's hot cock into Hiei's even hotter mouth.

Words couldn't describe what it felt like. Or rather, they *could*, but at the moment, Yusuke was barely capable of articulating anything other than, "Ah", "Oh", or "Ahn". And even if he'd been able to speak more syllables, Yusuke doubted his vocabulary was extensive enough to appropriately describe what he was feeling.

Suffice to say that it was good. It was *very* good. It was so good he didn't want it to end, but at the same time he *did* want it to end - because he wanted to see just where Hiei's mouth was taking him.

His breathless, monosyllabic pants became continuous, low groans of pleasure. He found his hips rocking back and forth, clumsily trying to match Hiei's rhythm of licking and sucking. Kurama's fingers let him be, and Yusuke's hands wandered between his thighs, groping until his fingers tangled in Hiei's soft hair.

He moaned, he groaned, he pulled Hiei's hair, trying to bring that mouth even closer... That something was back, and it was rising faster than it had before. Higher and higher it went, until at last, Yusuke reached the top of the mountain.

And then fell off the cliff.

For a few moments, he was unable to see straight. His breath came in quick gasps, and his eyes fluttered open and shut. He thought he was smiling, but wasn't sure. A quick glance down found him staring at his penis, which was now lying on his stomach, limp and spent.

"He lasts long," he heard Kurama murmur, and suddenly he was being settled gently onto the ground. "What does he taste like, Firefly?"

"He tastes like..." There was a pause, and despite his position, Yusuke could *see* Hiei licking his lips. "He tastes...good."

"As good as me?"

"...No two are the same, Kurama."

No two were the same? Yusuke blinked, his bearings finally returning to him. Slowly, still uncertain of how long he'd be able to sit upright, he sat up, searching for his friends. He didn't have to look far.

He stared as Kurama kissed Hiei aggressively, holding the smaller demon up with his arms. He didn't take his eyes away as Kurama broke the contact, sympathizing with Hiei's murmur of protest. Kurama had a very talented tongue...

"He *does* taste good," the youko declared, holding Hiei still when the demon advanced. "Hush, Baby. I didn't forget about you." Kurama smiled when the fire demon insisted, and allowed the smaller demon to snuggle up against his chest. "So, Yusuke?" the youko inquired. "Did you like it?"

/*Like* it?!/ his mind screamed. "*Like* it?" he echoed aloud. "I..." He shook his head, still at a loss for how to explain it. "It was..." he tried to come up with a clever adjective, but when he couldn't, he settled for, "amazing."

Kurama chuckled. "You seemed to be enjoying yourself..."

Yusuke felt himself blush, and then blinked, noticing how Hiei was rubbing his cheek against the youko's pectoral. Kurama noticed the stare, and chuckled again.

"Sorry, Yusuke," he laughed. "I know it's probably odd for you...to see him like this..."

"Odd...?" Yusuke uttered, watching closely as Kurama's fingers threaded through Hiei's spiky hair. The gesture prompted the fire demon to growl softly. It was oddly fascinating to see Hiei acting like such an...animal. "Not...really, but... Is he always like this?"

"He said it before: hiryuu are very sexual by nature. Very responsive," Kurama added, shifting and lowering Hiei to the mossy rock.

"Responsive...?"

The redhead nodded, leaning on one arm alongside Hiei's form. "And Hiei is half hiryuu and half koorime. Quite an odd combination: born of both a race that abhors sex and one that relishes in it... Makes him an interesting lover..." He reached out with his other hand and ran his finger along the bridge of Hiei's nose. Hiei closed his eyes, a small smile tugging at his lips when Kurama's hand starting floating over his chest and stomach.

Yusuke started to hear that the quiet, thrumming, purring-sound again. "Is that...him?"

"Purring?" Kurama mused. "Yes. Adorable, isn't it? He's like a big kitten."

"He's purring," Yusuke muttered, entranced as he watched Kurama's hands caress Hiei's torso before brushing the front of his hips. He listened to the rhythmic rumbling of the demon's purr, and suddenly found himself wondering what it would feel like if Hiei were to purr while he... He licked his lips, watching Kurama's hand delve into the fly of Hiei's breeches. What did the rest of Hiei look like?

The youko paused, and then raised his head to lock his gaze with Yusuke's. "Do you want to touch him, too?" he asked again.

Yusuke swallowed, taken aback by the question, but then decided to answer honestly. "Yes."

"Come here, then." Kurama's tone was casual, inviting - as though he was preparing to guide Yusuke through a math problem.

Yusuke closed what little distance there was between himself and the demons, and sat on the other side of Hiei's prone body. Now he could hear the thrumming purr more clearly. Shyly, he reached out and touched Hiei's stomach. The fire demon's muscles tightened, and the purr deepened for a moment.

As Yusuke explored the soft skin of Hiei's stomach, his eyes explored the rest of the skin that was currently visible. Hiei's eyes were closed, so Yusuke didn't feel odd for staring at him. He took the opportunity to take in what he'd seen many times before, but had never taken time to really appreciate.

Hiei's skin was a little darker than his or Kurama's - probably from all the apparent naps in the sun he took. It was also soft, his hands reminded him. /So soft.../ Hiei had coffee-colored nipples, and Yusuke had the urge to find out what they would taste like...

From out of the corner of his eye, Yusuke saw Kurama fussing with the fastenings of Hiei's breeches, and in moments the belts and buttons were dealt with. When the fly was palmed open, Yusuke got to see Hiei's adorable navel.

...Hiei was an "innie".

Hiei lifted his hips without bothering to open his eyes, helping Kurama ease his pants off his hips and down his legs. As the youko turned to rid the fire demon of his boots and breeches, Yusuke aimed his gaze between Hiei's thighs...and gaped.

With the entire show the Koorime had been putting on, Yusuke had figured he was suffering from a raging hard-on.

The damn demon wasn't even *erect* yet.

"But he's not even--"

"Not yet," Kurama replied before Yusuke could finish. "Come." He reached out and took Yusuke's hand, guiding it to Hiei's groin. "Don't be shy," the youko coaxed. "But be gentle."

And with Kurama's help, Yusuke took Hiei in his hand, slowly curling his fingers around him. For a moment, Yusuke just held him, feeling the weight of him. Hiei's member was soft, and felt very...right...in his hand. Yusuke used the fingers of his other hand to explore the pubic hair at the base, and discovered that it wasn't exactly hair. It was very fine and soft - silky, even. And then he noticed something else that surprised him: among the ebony curls, traces of white could be seen.

"That's so cool," he murmured, circling a finger through the soft hairs. "Is there a starburst in there?"

Kurama chuckled. "No...but that would have been interesting, wouldn't it?"

"Mm." Yusuke looked up at the fire demon's closed eyes. Hiei's purr had faded, and at the moment, Yusuke was wondering if he could make start up again. Hiei's limp sex felt very nice in his hand, but he also wondered how it would feel to hold it when it was hard. He glanced shyly at Kurama. "How...how do I...?"

The youko raised an eyebrow. "You've never done it?"

Yusuke felt embarrassed again. "...No, I've...never done it..."

The redhead smiled. "It's nothing to be ashamed of. I figured you hadn't," he added off-handedly. "Here. I'll show you."

So Kurama guided his hand once again, taught him how to stroke it up and down Hiei's length, first gently, then with a little more force. Soon, Yusuke was confident enough to continue on his own, and smiled when that enticing purr once again filled the air. He continued to drag his hand up and down, not pausing as he watched and felt Hiei's penis harden.

It gave him an odd sense of dominance, to know that *he* was making this happen.

Hiei's hips started to rock back and forth in time with Yusuke's strokes, ever so slightly, as though he couldn't help it. Then, Yusuke became aware of that tight feeling in his lower abdomen once again, and realized that he was quickly becoming aroused by what he was doing to his friend.

As he coaxed Hiei's length to its fully erect state, Yusuke felt the full effect of the new raging hard-on he'd attained. And with that awareness came a hunger, a somewhat different hunger than he'd felt before; a hunger to both give pleasure *and* receive it. A hunger to know just how far Hiei was willing to go with him.

He glanced at Kurama. The youko had settled down further away, and was leaning back on his hands, one ankle crossed over the other. He was watching them with something that looked like lazy interest. When he saw Yusuke staring, though, he smiled and nodded encouragingly.

So Yusuke decided to experiment. He moved closer so that he was sitting astride Hiei's waist. Hiei didn't move, didn't tell him to stop or go on. The fire demon just kept purring, his eyes remaining closed, and his features so relaxed it looked like he was sleeping.

Yusuke leaned over more, setting his hands on either side of Hiei's head. Then, slowly, he lowered himself so that his chest was pressed against Hiei's. He shuddered, now feeling the fire demon's chest vibrate under his own with each thrum of the purr. He looked at Hiei's face, realizing how close their mouths were, and Yusuke remembered what kissing Kurama had felt like.

...What would it be like...to kiss Hiei...?

As he was considering it, he felt Hiei's hips move, and gasped at the feeling it invoked. Hiei's hips had risen for a moment, arching up a little before lowering again. The action had caused his erection to brush against Yusuke's, and the feeling of that silken length rubbing his own had set his blood afire.

...And then Hiei did it again, and Yusuke groaned loudly. When the demon moved his hips a third time, Yusuke wailed.

"Stop it~! You'll make me..."

Hiei opened his eyes. "I'll make you what?" he asked softly.

"I..." Yusuke paused. "I...don't know."

"Yes, you do," Hiei corrected. "You know what to do. You just don't know that you know what to do."

"I know?"

"Everyone knows," Hiei explained, winding his hands around Yusuke's back. "They just need someone to guide them through it the first time. Everyone knows what to do."

Hiei rotated his hips one more time, and Yusuke whimpered. He decided to satisfy his curiosity, and bent to capture Hiei's mouth. Since he'd initiated the kiss, it was a little awkward at first, but soon he fell into a rhythm, his mouth and tongue moving against his friend's. Hiei's hips kept moving, and Yusuke found his own following the movements. They gyrated their lower bodies together, and Yusuke loved the way it made their shafts rub and stroke one another. He groaned into Hiei's mouth when the demon's short nails dug into his skin and scratched down his back.

He was unsure of when their bodies had become covered in a light sheen of sweat. Perhaps it had happened while they had been kissing; perhaps the heat they'd conjured by rubbing the lower halves of their bodies had made it happen. Yusuke wasn't sure, but he loved the smell of it, the feel of it. It was a sort of reversal; under normal circumstances, Yusuke would have avoided being too close to a hot, sweaty person. But at the moment, he couldn't get close enough.

His world narrowed to include nothing but himself, Hiei, and the rock they were lying on. Yusuke shifted so that he was half-covering the fire demon, Hiei's thigh between both of Yusuke's. He broke the kiss with a bit of regret, but was eager to get on to other things. They moved as one to lie on their sides, and Yusuke ran his hand down Hiei's skin, over his hips and around to his bottom, wanting to touch everything and feeling as though there just wasn't enough time to do so. They were both panting, and Hiei's breath was hot and heavy near his ear as the demon ran his tongue around the ridges, and then down to his earlobe and--

"Nng!" Yusuke heard himself make the incoherent cry of confusion, and it took a moment for him to register what had happened.

/The bastard *bit* me./

He opened his mouth, an irritated reprimand on his lips, but Hiei was already apologizing, sucking gently on the lobe he'd just nipped. From the way they were lying, Yusuke's head was now upon the moss, with Hiei nearly leaning over him. Yusuke found himself staring at the fire demon's chest, and the tempting nipples. He tried to keep his eyes on them, but then Hiei was moving a little lower, trailing his mouth down Yusuke's neck, his tongue darting out to swirl over the skin of his jugular. Yusuke sighed, his mouth falling open, and then he yelped again.

Evidently, Hiei had slightly cannibalistic tendencies...

Yusuke moved, gently urging Hiei back down to the rock with one hand. The demon allowed it, fully accepting Yusuke's desire to be dominant. Yusuke was glad for it - first, because he wanted to finally taste those nipples, and second, because he thought that moving onto other things might discourage Hiei from biting him again.

With Hiei on his back again, Yusuke slid onto him, bracing himself on his forearms. He licked one nipple and then blew on it. He watched as it pebbled up into a little stone, and then moved to the other. He spent a little more time on that one, tasting it, sucking it, even using his teeth a tiny bit. Hiei's purr started up again, low and loud, and his hands stroked Yusuke's shoulder blades.

He was in the middle of tracing wet patterns with his tongue over Hiei's stomach when fingers pulled at his hair. At first, he dismissed it as a pleased caress. He ignored it the second time, too, since he was writing his name across Hiei's navel. But when the pulling became insistent, Yusuke climbed up his friend's body to see what the problem was. A part of him was starting to worry that he may have done something that wasn't supposed to be done.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Hiei shook his head, pulling Yusuke down to kiss the hollow of his throat. "No. Nothing at all."

"So then why--?"

"Now."

Yusuke was a little confused. "Now?"

"Right now." It was almost a demand.

"What now?"

Hiei stared at him for a moment, looking as though Yusuke had stated that water was dry. Then he rolled his eyes and smiled. "Human virgin. I forgot."

"I'm not a virgin, anymore," Yusuke pointed out.

"...No, I suppose not. So then you know what I'm talking about."

"I do?"

"You do," Hiei affirmed, and then wiggled underneath Yusuke, spreading his thighs wider, moving his hips in that delicious way.

Yusuke groaned, and then it dawned on him. "You want me to...to..."

"Fuck me?" Hiei finished. "Yes."

Yusuke shivered, remembering how having Kurama inside of him had felt. What would it feel like to be on the other end? Hiei was so small... What would it be like to thrust inside such a tiny body? "Would I...hurt you?"

"Hardly," Hiei said wryly. He started rocking back and forth, shifting around, each movement bringing Yusuke's cock closer between his buttocks. He slid his legs along Yusuke's while his fingers circled Yusuke's nipples.

Hiei had started too fast. Yusuke found himself assaulted with pleasure from all sides, each sensation heading straight to his engorged length. His erection was beginning to demand release, and having it so close to Hiei's entrance was making it hard for Yusuke to control himself.

He moaned before he tried to speak. "How...how do I...?"

"You don't have to," Hiei assured him. "Just do it."

"But... Oh, gods, stop doing that... Don't you...have to...turn around...?"

"No. I like it better this way, so I can see your face while you ride me."

Did he have to talk like that...? It was driving Yusuke wild. "But..." The damn demon just wouldn't stop moving... "But how... I mean, how fast...?"

"As fast as you like," Hiei murmured. "It doesn't matter, it won't hurt. So, come on. Do it."

"But I... Gods, *stop* moving around like that...! I can't think!"

"You don't have to think, you just have to do. Don't be afraid."

The talking only added to the assault on Yusuke's control. The insistent caresses were what broke him, though. When Hiei's hands wandered down to squeeze Yusuke's rear, Yusuke once again threw caution to the wind.

He steadied his friend and let his penis do the thinking for him. He had to push hard to get through the tight ring of muscle, but then he was inside. He gasped at the feeling of being inside another body. It was like Hiei had locked him in a vice; the muscles grabbed his cock as he tried to settle his nerves. He had to wrestle with his erection to win his control back, and even then his cock refused to let him have it all. Yusuke wanted to be careful, to be mindful of Hiei's small frame. Little Yusuke, on the other hand, didn't care how small Hiei was. It just wanted to screw him - hard.

Yusuke looked down to see how his friend was doing. Hiei was breathing heavily, his mouth open and head tilted back. Yusuke licked his lips at the sight, and then inhaled sharply when the muscles surrounding his length clenched. "Oh, God..."

"Do it, Yusuke," Hiei moaned quietly. "Hurry...before you drive me insane..."

"*You're* driving *me* insane..." Yusuke moaned back. And then, cautiously, he rocked his hips slightly back, and then shoved back in.

...Well, "shoved" wasn't the word for it. It had been more like, "glided".

"Harder," Hiei ordered, pressing against him, trying to impale himself further.

So Yusuke tried again. This time, he put a little more force into the action. Hiei let out a tiny grunt.

"Harder, Yusuke," he heard Kurama call. He could hear the encouraging smile in the youko's voice. "He likes to be dominated, but only by someone as strong as he."

Yusuke nodded, panting from the pleasure that came of Hiei's attempts to bring Yusuke's arousal deeper within him. He tried again, this time putting a little more power than before.

"Yusuke," Hiei growled, "do it *hard*, or don't do it at all."

/Fuck, you're demanding,/ he spat mentally, but couldn't form the words. The ring of muscle enclosing his cock was grabbing at him, urging him to obey Hiei's command.

So he thrust again, harder. This time, his erect length hit something, and Hiei cried out.

The feeling of his penis rubbing and sliding along Hiei's inner walls - the friction it invoked... It felt so good... One sample and he was addicted. He thrust again, and then again. With each withdrawal, he slammed back in harder, faster. He pressed Hiei hard against the moss and fucked him in earnest, driving his length in and out of the demon, but never going deep enough. He was breathing raggedly, sweating like a horse, rapidly becoming a thing that did nothing but feel passion. Their mingled sweat made it so easy for their bodies to slide together, and Yusuke could hear nothing but the sound of skin slapping against skin, Hiei's groans and pants, and his own husky breathing. Hiei had wrapped his arms and legs around Yusuke, was chewing on his shoulder as he clung to him. Moments later, Hiei became very still - or rather, as still as he could become with Yusuke continuing to pound into him. The fire demon's erection, which was trapped between their bodies, pulsed for a brief second. And then Hiei came with a wail, the evidence of his climax getting on both of them.

Yusuke lasted only a few moments longer.

He thrust one last time, as deeply as he could, and then stilled, his eyes rolling back and mouth falling open as his orgasm hit him hard and fast. His penis released his seed deep into Hiei's body as he was propelled into orbit - an orbit of nothing but euphoria.

It was over all too soon.

He went limp atop his friend. He was aware that his weight would eventually become too much for the fire demon to handle, but he just didn't have the strength to move just yet.

Luckily, Kurama was still nearby. Yusuke sighed dreamily as the youko gently helped him off of Hiei. His limp member slid out easily, and Kurama laid him on the moss next to the fire demon. Yusuke turned to lie facing Hiei as Kurama spooned him. Hiei, at the same moment, turned toward Yusuke, snuggling his tiny form against Yusuke's body. Yusuke wrapped his arms around the smaller demon, a lazy smile forming on his lips when the Koorime's chest started vibrating as he purred in contentment. It was a nice sound, and Yusuke carried it with him as he slid deep into slumber...

...He wasn't sure what woke him, exactly, but suddenly, he was started out of his deep sleep. In a daze, he glanced around without bothering to raise his head. Night had fallen, he realized, and Hiei and Kurama's warm bodies were still wrapped around him, enfolding him in comfort and security. On impulse, he cuddled closer to Hiei, squeezing the fire demon against him.

Hiei was...a lot squishier in his sleep...

...Squishy...?

Yusuke blinked, trying to get his eyes to focus. He squeezed the demon again, and realized with some shock that Hiei *was* squishy, and the moss under him didn't feel like moss at all, and Kurama's body was draped over him like a huge blank...et...?

/...Blanket...?/

He shifted a little, groaned when he realized he was sleeping in boxers that were a little wet, and then grunted in annoyance when he had to untangle himself from the...sheets?

"Oh, *goddamn* it," he muttered hatefully, groping blindly for the switch on his lamp. He winced when the room brightened, and tossed his covers aside. "Fuck," he spat, seeing the wet spot on his shorts and noticing that there was a little wet spot on the sheets, too.

It had been a dream, he realized. The entire thing had been a dream - and a wet dream, at that.

/One *hell* of a wet dream,/ his mind corrected him. /A fucking *spectacular* wet dream./

He was surprised, and somewhat proud, to have conjured such a pleasant fantasy. It had been a long time since he'd had a wet dream; he'd been far too occupied with other things to let even his subconscious have too much fun. But tonight, not only had he *dreamt* a wet dream, but he'd even been a sexual innocent who'd never even *masturbated* before - a sexual innocent who had lost his virginity to a pair of male demons that happened to be two of his best friends.

/...One *hell* of a wet dream./

He considered getting up right away, to change the sheets, but decided against it. He was still tired, and wanted to sleep more than anything else. In a few minutes, he wouldn't even notice the semen, anymore. He chucked his shorts across the bedroom, turned off the lamp, and settled back into bed, a little further away from the wet spot.

It had been a long time since he'd seen Hiei and Kurama, he noted as he drifted back to sleep.

...Perhaps it was time to pay them a visit...





~ fin ~