Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke ❯ Confusion and Clarity ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER: Wish I did, but I don’t.

WARNINGS: Graphic male/male sex
Yusuke’s potty mouth

PAIRINGS: Kurama/Yusuke

Author’s Note: I am so sorry chapter 2 took so long. The holiday season has been extremely busy. I hope I’ve made up for the long wait with a long chapter and some steamy sex. The following chapters will not take as long to post once Christmas is over. Thanks for your patience! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Thank you moonhanyou for editing the first half of Chapter 2. I really appreciated it.

I always make it a point to personally thank those who took the time to review. It means so much to a writer to hear that they don’t suck, at least not yet, LOL

*ADULTFANFICTION REVIEWERS*

Altar of Wishes – Thanks, glad you approve.

kit-kit – Thanks, I agree with you 100%. You got it.

Chibi Wingzero – Yus/Kur are my fav pairing too. Yusuke’s so loyal; no way would he just dump Keiko. But Kurama’s not making it easy on him. Thanks again for you encouraging review.

Metanaito – Thank you. I am having fun writing this and I’m glad that I brought you over to Yus/Kur. I love Kur/Hiei as much as the next person, but they have whole websites dedicated to them, whole story arcs about them. It gets a bit redundant. I really hope that you enjoy the full lemon in Ch2.

Shinna – Thanks. I hope Ch2 keeps your interest.

shameika - Thanks so much.

aphinna – Thank you. Hope you like Ch2.

leila – Thank you. Here’s your lemon. Hope you like it.

Trisa3d – Thank you. They are my fav too. Glad you liked the mix. I didn’t want it to be a total PWP. Sorry for the cliffy ^_~

Kyoden – Wow! Thank you so much. I love them too.

Nekohime - I’m honored with your rating ^_^ Thank you very much for your kind words. Sorry for the cliffy, but you know how that goes. I always try very hard to keep our boys in character, it’s not always easy, and so I appreciate your observation. Thanks again.

Shera – Thank you so much. Hope you like Ch2.

sisko66002 – Thanks. You’ll find out in chapter 2, K.

Kitsune Girl – Thank you so much. They’re my fav too. Here’s your lemon and a little extra.

Dark Lord – Thank you. I hope you like this next chapter just as well. Sorry it took so long, but with the holidays and all, it just took forever to finish it right.

cillaxox – Thank you. Here’s more.

Tee – Thanks Tee. I had a huge smile on my face when I saw you added YuYu to your site. Hope you like this next chapter.

sirhcnotilih – Wow! Thanks. What a great compliment. I hope I can put you in bed with our boys next ^_~

kinky lurker – Thanks girl. I’m so glad you like the story, especially since you’re not really familiar with the anime. You rock. Email me when you’re available again.

Sozoku – Sorry for the cliffy, but I promise no more interruptions for our boys, K. Thanks for reviewing.

Forbidden Kitsune – Thank you. Here is your second chapter. I hope you like it.

Zoe – Thanks. Here’s the next chapter. I hope you like it.

Erika – Thank you so bloody much!

Rogue Sage – Thank you for the hats off. Sorry Ch2 took so long. The next chapters won’t take so long, since the holiday rush will be over.

Never Seen – All I can say is THANK YOU! Here’s some more for you.

*MEDIAMINER REVIEWERS*

mysterylady_tx – Thank you so much. I’m glad I was your first Yus/Kur fic. Sorry for the cliffy, but no more interruptions ^_^

rayven2004 – Thank you. Here ya go.

Kissingirony – Thank you. Glad you love the pairing. You won’t have to hurt me cause I always finish what I start. Chapter 3 will have Kurama as uke. Remember from chapter one, Kurama has some fantasies about Yusuke. I’m going to work some of them in the following chapters. Okay ^_^

chaos_kittie – Thank you. Here’s your lemon, but you’ll have to read to find out whose going to be uke ^_~. Sorry, but no Keiko bashing in this fic. I do find her quite annoying, but bashing her didn’t fit with the story. I think my next fic may have a little bashing just for you ^_^

Kyrtian – Thank you

Kurai Cat – Thank you. You’re right. Not many Yus/Kur pairings out there and WAY too many Hiei/Kur fics, jeesh. Talk about overkill. Sorry, no Yoko in this fic. It didn’t fit with the time line. Maybe next fic.

untameablesukkubus - Thank you. Glad you loved it and thought it was hot. I hope you like the lemon.

Need time alone – Thank you so much. I hope you find chapter 2 even hotter. I’m a major hentai when it comes to lemons. I like them hot and very graphic.

mybuttisonfire – Thank you so much. What a great compliment. Hope you like this next chapter too.

anubiset – Wow. Thank you so much. I hope I can put you right in bed with our boys in chapter 2. Let me know how I did ^_~

Tetsumi – Thanks. Here ya go.

Wolf-chan – Thank you so much. Here’s your update. Sorry it took so long.

Youko_Akira – Thank you. I can’t believe I pulled another Hiei/Kur fan to Yus/Kur. Glad you liked it. I hope you’ll enjoy the next chapter as well.

aoshi4misao – Thank you so much. I’m glad I made this pairing interesting for you. I really hope you enjoy chapter 2 as well.

aijou_tsuneni_mukei – Wow! What a nice compliment. Thank you so much. I hope the next chapter will live up to your expectations. Now I’m nervous ^_~

Silver Reon – Thank you. Here’s more for ya.

hColleen – Thank you so much. I hope you find the full blown lemon just as hot as the lime. Showers are good ^_^ I love to know if you need another one after reading chapter 2.

Water Sprite – Thank you. That’s so great. I’m your first YuYu fic. I feel honored. I hope you’ll like chapter 2 as well.

NFICTION REVIEWER

Bit-Blackmage – You’re right, Yusuke is not going to get away, but I’m sorry to say that Yoko won’t be making an appearance, maybe next time. Thank you for reviewing.

********************

“Dialogue”
‘Thoughts’

The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke

Chapter 2 – Confusion and Clarity

After realizing what he had done, the kitsune quietly sat on the floor with an endless supply of tears leaking from his emerald eyes. He had overwhelmed the boy and taken advantage of how Yusuke’s body would react from the newness of being touched so intimately for the first time.

‘I assumed since Yusuke hadn’t pushed me away earlier in the evening, that he may actually have feelings for me; but he didn’t know quite how to deal with them. I should have known better,’ he thought angrily. ‘Yusuke’s reaction to me was purely physical. The sensations his virgin body felt had overridden his preference for females, or more accurately, Keiko. I’m sure the only reason I’m still alive is because of our friendship and the history we share. If I had been a stranger advancing on him, I’m almost positive the outcome would have been quite dire,’ the fox grimaced.

‘I can only hope Yusuke will forgive me and accept my apology. That is if he will ever speak to me again.’ With a heavy heart, Kurama dragged himself off the ground and into his bedroom, where he found solace under his pillow and cried himself to sleep, something he hadn’t done since his mother almost died in the hospital.


**********

Running as fast as he could, Yusuke found himself at his apartment in record time. He stopped at his door and tried to sense whether or not his mother was home. He was relieved to discover that she was not. Yusuke would have had a difficult time explaining why he was flushed, out of breathe and sporting a huge hard-on, which was threatening to split his jeans wide open.

After letting himself into the apartment, Yusuke ran straight to his bedroom, locked the door behind him, and threw himself on the bed, completely out of breathe.

Draping an arm over his eyes, Yusuke tried to calm down and clear his head so he could think. ‘Fuck, I ran out of Kurama’s house like some scared pussy. I should have stayed and tried to talk to him. But how in the hell was I supposed to talk when Kurama’s hot lips and hands were all over me?’

Yusuke groaned as the ache between his legs reminded him of his raging erection demanding attention. “Damn you all to hell, Kurama,” growled the teen as he slid his hand down his chest, passed his stomach to the denim covered steel rod burning a hole through his pants. “Uhhhnn,’ he moaned, rubbing the palm of his hand over his rigid sex. He slid his thumb over the outline of the flared head, frowning at the moisture seeping through the material.

Whimpering, he quickly unfastened his pants, gasping as the cool air washed over his dripping flesh. Yusuke’s throbbing member was so painfully engorged he was almost too afraid to touch it.

Quickly kicking off his pants, he encircled the base of his shaft between his thumb and index finger allowing the three remaining digits to fondle his balls. With his other hand he formed a tunnel, and slowly but firmly began stroking his long and thick length, spreading his pre-cum over the heated shaft, biting his bottom lip as he increased his speed. As he pumped his shaft into his strong calloused hand faster and faster and faster, Yusuke chanted, “Keiko, Keiko, Keiko,” yet each time he tried to visualize Keiko the vision immediately turned into the beautiful fox demon.

Yusuke groaned wantonly remembering Kurama’s lips scorching his neck and skillful hands caressing his body.

Spreading his legs wider, Yusuke grabbed his heavy balls and began to knead them roughly as his climax approached. With his thighs trembling, balls tightening and toes going numb, Yusuke dug his heels into the mattress as molten lava coursed throughout his body. Throwing his head back, Yusuke growled gutturally as his cock spewed stream after stream of thick white seed from its tender opening.

As his orgasm ebbed, Yusuke let out a shaky breathe and slid his limp legs down onto the mattress.

“Shit, that was intense!” panted Yusuke while wiping the sweat from his face with his clean hand. Looking down and noticing the mess he had made, Yusuke cringed. Cum was splattered all over his chest, legs and hand, not to mention the sheets were now a sticky mess. “Awe man, this is gonna be a bitch to clean up,” whined the detective as he rolled off his bed.

After removing his tee-shirt, Yusuke sluggishly dragged himself to the bathroom. Once inside, he adjusted the water temperature and stepped into the shower.

Yusuke took comfort under the hot, steamy water as his seed was washed away. As Yusuke’s body relaxed, he tried to make some sense out of the aching desire he now felt for the kitsune.

‘Why did I get so horny and turned on when Kurama touched me in the kitchen. Damnit! I’ve never even thought about having sex with another guy. It’s never entered my head! Ever! So why was I willing to jump right into Kurama’s arms, letting him kiss me and rub all up against me the way he did? It doesn’t make sense!’ the boy shouted inwardly.

Throwing his head back, Yusuke whined, “Damnit, who am I kidding. It does make sense. He’s more beautiful then any man or woman I’ve ever seen. God help me but he smells good too. And those lips…God those lips were so soft, so hot and wet against mine. I could loose myself inside his mouth and melt in his arms. Fuck, maybe I am gay. I’d have to be. I can’t stop thinking about him,” Yusuke banged his head against the shower wall in defeat.

Frustrated, Yusuke grabbed a bar of soap, quickly scrubbed his body, and then rinsed off. After shutting the water off, the detective stood in the middle of the shower with his arms at his sides and his head hanging low, “Why does my life have to be so fucked up and complicated. It isn’t fair. I don’t understand how I can be gay when I love Keiko. She’s pretty and smart. She’s always stuck up for me and has always been in my corner. She even risked her own safety following me to the tournament.’ Raising his head, Yusuke mused, ‘I bet if she’d let me kiss her, really kiss her I would react the same way I did with Kurama. That would at least prove that I’m bi-sexual…right?’


Groaning, Yusuke wrapped a towel around his waist and meandered back to his bed where he mindlessly stripped and replaced his bedding. He then donned a more serious expression. ‘If Keiko won’t let me kiss her, then I’ll have to find out where we really stand. Does she love me or not? And if she doesn’t, I wanna know what kind of game she’s been playing with me.’ With that last thought, plus fresh sheets on the bed, Yusuke dropped his towel, crawled under the covers naked, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

**********

The next day at school

Skipping yet another class, Yusuke sat atop the roof of Sarayashiki Junior High School thinking and waiting. Yusuke knew that eventually Keiko would come up to the roof looking for him and when she did; he would confront her about their relationship.

When Yusuke heard the school bell announcing the start of lunch, he began to count; five, four, three, two, one.

“Yusuke Urameshi, are you up here!” shouted Keiko.

“Yeah, Keiko, over here,” responded Yusuke.

“Yusuke, why weren’t you…” she paused, “Yusuke, what’s wrong?” she asked with a more calm tone. Yusuke was wearing an expression of seriousness that was making Keiko a bit nervous.

“Sit down, Keiko. We need to talk,” he intoned softly.

Taking a seat on the ground next to Yusuke, Keiko inquired apprehensively, “What’s wrong? Has something happened?”

“Nothing life threatening,” he half smiled. “I just want to talk, okay.”

“Okay, Yusuke,” she responded attentively.

Taking a moment to collect his thoughts, Yusuke asked, “Keiko…Do you love me?”

Taken aback with the question, Keiko answered cautiously, “Of course I love you, Yusuke. Why would you even ask?”

Taking Keiko’s hands in his and pulling her close, “Then why won’t you let me kiss you?” he asked, looking deep into her eyes.

Being the bright girl that Keiko was, she began working out in her head what may have been going on with Yusuke. She knew something had to have happened between yesterday after school and last night. She also knew that Yusuke was having dinner with Kurama. Then it dawned on her, and with a knowing smile, she ignored his question and asked one of her own. “Yusuke, what happened between you and Kurama last night?”

The detective’s cheeks turned crimson and with a look of shock, he thought, ‘Damnit, how does she always figure this shit out!’

After seeing Yusuke’s reaction of embarrassment, Keiko, in her nurturing way, realized she needed to help Yusuke understand the difference between his feelings for her and what, she believed he felt for Kurama. Keiko was well aware of Kurama’s interest in Yusuke and assumed Kurama had finally made a move on the teen, which had left him… confused.

Moving to sit across Yusuke’s lap, she put her arm around his neck and said sweetly, “Kiss me, Yusuke.”

Yusuke was stunned at Keiko’s forwardness, and was somewhat befuddled at her willingness to kiss him now, whereas before she had avoided it. However, this was what he wanted. He needed to know how it would feel kissing the girl he had loved for so many years.

Swallowing nervously, Yusuke cupped the side of Keiko’s head, leaned forward, and pressed his lips to hers.

Yusuke felt the softness of her lips and the sweet smell of her hair, not unpleasant at all. In fact, she smelled like baby powder; sweet and pure.

Wanting the full experience, he traced her bottom lip with his tongue asking permission to deepen their kiss.

Timidly parting her lips, Keiko allowed Yusuke’s tongue to slip inside where her own wet muscle met his, engaging in a slow exploration of each other’s mouths.

The kiss felt warm and comforting to Yusuke, but there seemed to be something missing.

Keiko had the same reaction, confirming her feelings for Yusuke. Where she had once envisioned them married and living a happy life together, she now loved him as a friend. No, closer than that, more like brother and sister. Once Yusuke became spirit detective, and after experiencing the Dark Tournament, Keiko realized that their lives were going to take different paths. She only hoped that Yusuke would understand and accept this too.

Pulling away from their kiss, Keiko looked into Yusuke’s soft, curious eyes and said with a cute smirk, “That was nice, Yusuke, but not quite the toe curling experience you had with Kurama. Am I right?”

Shocked once again and turning an even deeper shade of red, Yusuke stuttered, “H-how the hell d-did you know that? Do you have a third eye somewhere, like Hiei?”

Giggling, she responded, “No, but I could tell during the tournament that Kurama was in love with you. I suspected he’d be hitting on you eventually.”

“Why doesn’t this seem to bother you? I thought you said you loved me,” Yusuke pouted. “Why aren’t you jealous or pissed off?”

“I do love you, Yusuke. I’ve always loved you and I always will. I’ve always imagined us getting married after high school, but you know as well as I do that since you became spirit detective our lives have changed,” she stated sadly.

“You take off at the drop of a hat when Koenma gives you a mission and I’m left not knowing whether you’re ever coming back. It scares me, Yusuke. And I can’t live my life in fear. I want a normal life. We’ve been best friends since we were five years old, Yusuke. I love you as a best friend. That’s why I’ve avoided kissing you. I didn’t want our relationship to go any further then friends and kissing you would have made it very difficult,” she said, giving him a naughty smile.

“I thought we would always be together too. I could never imagine myself with anyone else. You mean everything to me,” he said sincerely, holding her close. “I want you to be happy, Keiko, not worrying every time I walk out the door. That would be really selfish of me.”

“I’ll still worry about you, Yusuke, but I’ll feel a lot better knowing Kurama’s at your side,” she stated thoughtfully. “I want you to be happy too and I believe Kurama can give you that happiness.”

Yusuke gently pressed her head into the crook of his neck as he whispered, “I’m so confused, Keiko. I’ve never had feelings for another guy before. Why do I feel so strongly about Kurama all of a sudden?”

“Well, the best way I can answer you is that you’ve never had a reason to look any further then me. I suspect you’ve always felt a special bond with Kurama. You just didn’t know what it meant until he kissed you,” she explained.

“But he’s a boy, Keiko. Don’t you think it’s wrong? Won’t everybody else think its wrong, too?” he asked, pulling back a little to look into her eyes.

“No, I don’t think it’s wrong. True love is hard to find, Yusuke. Most people spend their entire lives looking for it, but end up settling down with the wrong person. When the right person comes along and bites you on the ass, you don’t question it, Yusuke. You grab a hold of it and never let go. And as far as what other people may or may not think. Isn’t your favorite saying; and I quote you, ‘Who gives a fuck what other people think, I sure as hell don’t,’ unquote.” Keiko soothed, giving Yusuke her look of ‘don’t even think of questioning me.’

Biting his lip, Yusuke nervously began twirling a piece of Keiko’s hair and said, “You’re right. I guess I just needed to know that it was okay with you, that I have your approval. I’d die before hurting you, Keiko.” Then taking a sad, shaky breathe, Yusuke sheepishly admitted, “I really screwed things up, Keiko. After Kurama started kissing me, I panicked and ran out of his house like a scared rabbit. I couldn’t handle it. Everything was happening so fast. I mean, I go from planning on how I’m gonna get into your pants to making out with a male fox demon, a very sexy and horny fox demon,” Yusuke was blushing from head to toe. “I can’t believe I just told you that,” he hid his head in her shoulder.

Keiko growled in his ear, “Planning on how to get into my pants, huh?!

Yusuke gulped nervously.

**S L A P** “HENTAI!”

Yusuke ended up flat on his back with a storming Keiko looming over him. With her hands on her hips and eyes glaring, Keiko said through clenched teeth, “After school you’re going to Kurama’s house and talk to him, got that!”

“Yes, Keiko,” Yusuke whimpered feeling the sting from Keiko’s right hook to his cheek.

Turning on her heel and heading for the door, Keiko said, with a satisfied grin, “Good. Oh, and Yusuke, let me know what happens between you and Kurama,” then looking over her shoulder she smiled, “After all, that’s what best friends do, right?”

“You got it, Keiko,” Yusuke answered, already sitting up, smiling back at his very beautiful best friend. He felt as if a great weight had been lifted off his shoulders. “She really is incredible.”

**********

Yusuke attended all of his afternoon classes and at the sound of the last bell he tore through the school, leaving behind a snickering Keiko and a very confused Kuwabara.

“Hey, what’s up with Urameshi? Where’s he going in such a hurry?” Kuwabara asked Keiko, who was standing next to him.

“I think he’s on a mission, Kuwabara,” answered Keiko, knowingly.

“Without me!” exclaimed Kuwabara.

“This is a personal mission. He can handle it all by himself.”

“Yeah, whatever,” he huffed walking away. “See ya, Keiko.”

“Bye, Kuwabara.”

**********

Yusuke ran home as fast as he could, showered, and changed out of his green uniform and into a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt. He headed towards Kurama’s house at a slow gait so he would have time to collect his thoughts. ‘I hope Kurama will forgive me for running out on him, and if he does, then what. Well, I know what,’ Yusuke’s stomach began to flutter nervously. ‘I can’t believe I’m going over to Kurama’s house hoping to make out with him again. God, this is too weird.’

**********

Upon entering his empty house, Kurama despondently dropped his book bag on the floor in his bedroom. He began to undress; sighing after each piece of his school uniform was removed, leaving a trail of discarded clothes behind him as he entered his bathroom.

Once he finished his shower, Kurama threw on a pair of jeans and a black tee-shirt and began the arduous task of brushing and blow-drying his long lush hair.

Normally Kurama would begin his homework, getting it out of the way early leaving the rest of the weekend to relax. However, he was too depressed to concentrate, thus, forgoing his homework.

Kurama walked downstairs and made himself a cup of tea. He then sat down on a kitchen chair and stared at the phone on the wall. ‘I should call Yusuke and apologize,’ he thought. ‘Yusuke has a forgiving heart. Perhaps he doesn’t hate me and is still willing to be my friend. After all, we still have to work together.’ The kitsune was trying desperately to convince himself everything would be alright between him and the detective, but he wasn’t doing a very good job of it.

Dropping his forehead onto the table, he cursed himself for thinking seducing Yusuke would win his heart. ‘I should have discussed how I felt with Yusuke. That way, when he rejected me, he wouldn’t have felt accosted or pressured into something he wasn’t comfortable with. Instead, all I’ve managed to do was embarrass and hurt him. How will he ever forgive me?’ Kurama felt another wave of tears ready to spill. ‘Why didn’t I just leave things the way they were? I knew he loved Keiko and wasn’t interested in males. Damn my arrogance!’ he berated himself.

Before Yusuke realized it, he found himself in front of Kurama’s door once again. After taking a couple deep breathes, he knocked on the door and waited.

As the door slowly opened, Yusuke’s mouth went dry and those dreaded butterflies returned.

Kurama slowly opened his front door. His mouth went dry as well when he saw who was on the other side. Swallowing nervously, Kurama stuttered, “H-Hello, Yusuke.”

“Hi,” said the detective, lowering his eyes, kicking at a pebble that wasn’t really there.

Both teens stood at the doorway silent, neither one knowing quite what to say.

Yusuke finally broke the ice, “So don’t you invite your friends inside anymore?” he asked looking up into Kurama’s bewildered eyes.

Feeling utterly stupid, Kurama apologized, “Of course, Yusuke. I’m sorry, please come in.”

‘He said friends,’ the kitsune thought hopefully as he stepped aside allowing Yusuke to enter.

Standing in the middle of the hallway between the kitchen and family room, Yusuke stated remorsefully, “I’m sorry I ran out on you yesterday. I needed time to work some things out in my head and you kinda made it hard for me to think. I never kissed anyone before, let alone a guy. It was all happening way too fast…”

Kurama quickly walked over to the teen and, cutting him off in mid-sentence, began apologizing in a frenzy of words.

“I know Yusuke, and I’m so, so sorry. I never intended to hurt you or force you into something you didn’t want. I love you, Yusuke. I’ve loved you for so long…and when I felt you respond to me I let my desire and lust for you take over. I am a kitsune you know and kitsune are very sexual by nature and mmph,”
Kurama’s words were muffled as Yusuke pulled the fox into a bruising kiss.

As quickly as the kiss began it ended, leaving Kurama dazed.

“Now that I have your attention, Kurama, let me finish,” said Yusuke firmly.

Kurama mutely nodded his understanding, still in shock.

“As I was saying before you interrupted me. It all was happening way too fast,” the teen tried to explain. “Even though I wanted to stay with you…be with you, I needed to figure out what was going on between me and Keiko,” then nervously scratched the back of head, “Not to mention the whole…gay thing. By the way, since when are you gay?” Yusuke questioned, looking up at Kurama with innocent curiosity.

“Well, you see, Yusuke, demons are inherently bi-sexual. Same sex relationships in demon world are quite…normal,” he carefully explained, not sure what Yusuke’s reaction would be.

“No shit!” Yusuke exclaimed with a snicker, “So does that mean Hiei could fall for a guy too!”

Kurama rolled his eyes at the grinning detective, “Yes, he could, Yusuke. However, I highly doubt that Hiei will be choosing a mate any time soon,” he retorted, snickering as well.

“Oh, so you two haven’t, ya know,” Yusuke waggled his eyebrows in an obviously perverted gesture.

“No! Of course not, Yusuke, we’re just friends!” Kurama huffed indignantly.

The fox then asked softly, “What about Keiko, Yusuke?”

Taking a step closer to Kurama and tilting his head up, the teen gently ran his splayed fingers through Kurama’s lush hair and whispered reassuringly, “Keiko and I are gonna stay best friends and nothing more. It’s you I wanna be with, Kurama,” biting his lip and lowering his eyes, he shyly added, “I want you to make love to me, Fox. But…I’m new at this, so you’ll kinda have to take things a little slower, okay. That is if you still want me.”

Kurama’s heart nearly stopped from Yusuke’s admission, ‘Yusuke wants me! Yusuke wants to be with me! Yusuke wants me to make love to him!’ Kurama silently rejoiced. He also reminded himself not to frighten the boy away this time by acting overly aggressive.

“Of course I still want you. I love you.” Gently placing his forehead against Yusuke’s, Kurama whispered, “We’ll go as slowly as you wish, Yusuke, and only as far as you’re comfortable with.” Then moistening his ruby red petals, Kurama lowered his mouth to Yusuke’s, breathing in the boy’s masculine scent of cigarettes and spice. Gently extending his silken wet tongue, he languidly began tracing Yusuke’s upper and lower lips, sensually sucking in the boy’s lower lip, massaging it slowly.

With both hands, Yusuke tightened his grip in Kurama’s hair as a tingle ran down his spine and warmth caressed his inner being. With his cock straining against his jeans begging for some kind of friction, Yusuke stood firm allowing Kurama to set the pace.

As Kurama’s arms encircled Yusuke’s lower back lovingly, he released the soft pouting lip and slid his wet tongue into the boy’s hot recesses. This time, instead of raping his mouth, Kurama slowly and romantically made love to it. Yusuke wanted Kurama to go slow and the fox demon was not going to disappoint him, nor rush him.

Kurama gently stroked the roof of Yusuke’s mouth, reintroducing his tongue to each ridge and bump. With the tip of his tongue, he skimmed teeth and gums then lapped at the fleshy sweet walls of Yusuke’s moist cavern. Kurama finally claimed Yusuke’s anxiously awaiting slick muscle with his own, toying with the smooth sides, massaging it from top to bottom, luring it into his mouth.

As Yusuke groaned from Kurama’s oral ministrations, the fox sucked in the boys tongue, reenacting another oral pleasure he hoped to later demonstrate.

Yusuke’s flesh was on fire. His heart was racing as his member was pressing taut against his jeans, begging for freedom.

Kurama’s body burned with its own need to crush itself against Yusuke, yet, he reined in his instincts to take the boy quickly.

The kitsune was determined not to rush Yusuke; he wanted his first time to be perfect. He also wanted Yusuke writhing beneath him, begging to be taken.

Sliding his lips off of Yusuke’s slippery, rigid flesh, he began dropping open mouthed kisses from the boy’s jaw line to his ear then down the smooth tan skin of his neck.

Yusuke shivered from Kurama’s moist breathe ghosting across his skin. Feeling lost in the kitsune’s sensual embrace, Yusuke pulled away with half lidded eyes and rasped, “Take me upstairs to your bedroom, Kurama.”

“Yusuke, are you sure?” Kurama whispered with his own heart racing and shaft stretching even more from the thought of finally having Yusuke in his bed.

“Yeah,” answered Yusuke without hesitation.

With that said, Kurama took Yusuke by the hand and led him upstairs to his room.

Yusuke entered first and walked over to the side of the bed. Kurama closed the door and turned towards Yusuke. His breathe hitched as he watched the boy remove his shirt, dropping it to the ground. Yusuke opened the top button of his jeans and then bent over to remove his socks. As he bent down, however, his zipper slid open about half way, revealing the start of a thick nest of black curls.

Kurama’s jaw dropped as he drank in the sexy sight of his soon to be lover’s half naked, muscular body, not to mention the teasing glimpse of what was hidden between Yusuke’s thighs.

Yusuke carefully crawled onto Kurama’s bed, centering himself on the mattress. Looking at Kurama with nervous anticipation, he whispered timidly, “Make love to me, Kurama. Show me everything.”

Kurama’s cock screamed, throbbing painfully at the sexy, virgin boy lying across his bed begging to be taken, wanting to be shown every aspect of making love.

The kitsune slowly and carefully made his way over to the bed, removing his own shirt and socks. Licking his lips, he devoured the boy with hungry eyes. Using a seductive bedroom voice that had the teen shaking, the fox rasped, “You’re so handsome, Yusuke,” as he placed his knee on the bed, “And so sexy,” then placed his other knee between Yusuke’s legs. “You’re so perfect.” Kurama carefully lowered his body onto Yusuke’s, burying his lips in the teen’s neck as he applied gentle pressure against Yusuke’s hardened sex with his upper thigh. The fox started a slow and sensual circular grind against Yusuke’s huge and rock hard cock.

“Ahhhhh, Kurama!” Yusuke groaned, grasping Kurama’s ass, arching his pelvis up wantonly, grinding himself against Kurama’s long rigid length. Overwhelmed from the sudden erotic friction, Yusuke released a splash of pre-cum, spotting the front of his jeans with liquid. “Awe shit,” he whined.

Kurama backed off; he knew the boy wouldn’t last long, given the new sensations thrumming throughout his body. Removing his thigh from between Yusuke’s legs, Kurama cooed in his ear, “Its okay, Yusuke. Try and relax. I don’t want you to cum just yet.”

“Touch me, please!” whimpered Yusuke into Kurama’s silky hair.

Kurama’s blood boiled from the boy’s plea and quickly claimed his lips, dominating Yusuke’s inner warmth with his slippery blade.

As Yusuke groaned into the kiss, trying to keep up with Kurama’s passionate assault, Kurama smoothly slid his hand down Yusuke’s chest. Without warning, he gently, yet firmly, pulled the boys hardened nipple between his skillful fingers giving it a twist, forcing a gasping groan from his virgin lover.

Kurama continued manipulating the taut pebble relentlessly, relishing in the cries and whimpers he wrung from the boy, quickly swallowing them while plundering Yusuke’s mouth.

Moaning sinfully, Yusuke desperately tried rubbing his aching cock up against Kurama; however, the sly kitsune avoided each thrust. He had no intention of allowing Yusuke to cum until he had his mouth wrapped around his weeping shaft.

Kurama relinquished Yusuke’s swollen lips only to infiltrate the boy’s neck.

Tilting his head back, Yusuke allowed Kurama free reign over his scorching flesh, whimpering and sobbing in heavenly bliss. There was not one inch of the detective’s body that wasn’t on fire or ached with need.

The kitsune laved Yusuke’s neck with a series of licks and kisses then nips and suction. He tortured the entire expanse of Yusuke’s flesh. From collarbone to collarbone, over his throat, under his chin to behind his ear. The fox worshipped the boy with 1000 years of skill behind each touch, each caress.

Writhing beneath the kitsune, Yusuke cried out for more as Kurama exploited every sweet spot with his lips and fingers.

Abruptly tearing his lips away from Yusuke’s neck, Kurama latched his hot, wet mouth onto the boy’s tender and abused nub. Sucking in the pebbled morsel, he gently bit down, worrying the tip between his teeth as he played with its twin.

“Please, Kurama! My dicks gonna explode! Fucking touch it already!” Yusuke cried out in euphoric frustration.

The kitsune moaned against the sweet, tanned skin. He slid his hand down Yusuke’s torso, caressing each corded muscle before slipping his fingers into the downy soft, ebony bush, gently applying pressure to his pubic bone with the palm of his hand.

Panting, Yusuke arched his hips trying to push his aching and weeping sex closer to those expert fingers that were toying with and gently tugging at his short hairs.

Dragging his hot fleshy appendage across Yusuke’s chest, Kurama bit into its brother then soothing it with gentle licks.

With Yusuke’s painfully hard shaft throbbing inside his pants, Kurama began licking and kissing a path down Yusuke’s chest, sensually ravishing each taut muscle, caressing every inch of quivering flesh, at the same time, stealthily resituating his body between the boy’s legs.

Growling, Yusuke twisted his hands into the bedding arching his hips up, only to be pushed back down by the fox.

Kurama delved his tongue inside Yusuke’s navel, pulling another cry from the teen.

“Fuck, Kurama! What are you doing to me!” panted Yusuke, “You’re such a tease, but God that feels so good,” he writhed.

While giving Yusuke’s sensitive naval a thorough tongue lashing, he began sliding down the teen’s pants, quickly tossing them aside.

Yusuke’s cock sprang up proudly. It was huge, hard and pissed off, glistening with pre-cum. Kurama had to bite his lip to stop from drooling at the deliciously long and thick monument of Yusuke’s maleness.

The fox was stunned. He knew Yusuke was handsome, muscular, and sexy, but this vision before him was almost too much. To see his brave and strong leader lying out before him so wanton and ready to be taken, was more then any fantasy the fox had ever envisioned.

Even though Yusuke yearned for Kurama to touch him and suck him off, he bit his lip, turning his head away, embarrassed from Kurama’s piercing gaze on his dripping arousal.

Noticing this, Kurama wanted to help the boy overcome his shyness. He ran his hands from Yusuke’s knees to his thighs, over his hips to his abs then back down, and gently asked, “Yusuke, please look at me.”

Slowly locking eyes with the kitsune, Yusuke took a shuttering breathe. The fox looked like the sweetest, most beautiful and understanding angel he had ever seen. He immediately relaxed into the fox demon’s gentle aura.

Smiling warmly as Yusuke visibly relaxed, Kurama whispered, “I want you to bend your knees and spread your legs for me, Yusuke.”

Yusuke slowly obeyed, spreading his thighs wide, showing Kurama his most personal attributes, without feeling self-conscious.

With his fingers ghosting back and forth over Yusuke’s inner thighs, causing the boy to shiver, the kitsune asked with gentle determination, “Tell me what you want me to do, Yusuke?”

Yusuke swallowed thickly and answered, just above a whisper, “Touch it, please.”

“Touch it how?”

“Suck it”

“Suck what, Yusuke. I want you to say it. I love you and want you to feel comfortable with me. Now, tell me exactly what you want me to do.”

Now impatient, Yusuke found his confidence and, with his trademark cockiness, bitched, “Damnit, Kurama! Wrap your lips around my cock and suck me dry!”

With a lecherous grin, Kurama pinned the boy’s hips down firmly, swallowing Yusuke’s 10 inch, thick shaft right down to the root.

Yusuke cried out, “Kurama!” digging his hands into long, red tresses as Kurama engulfed his throbbing sex. He then bolted his eyes shut and wailed; “Fuuuck!” when the sensitive crown of his cock pushed passed the kitsune’s tight throat.

Kurama knew Yusuke would cum quickly so he had to work fast. He wanted Yusuke to experience a mind blowing orgasm and blow job.

He pulled his lips back to the tip, sucking just the head while flicking his tongue inside the tender slit. He then dove back down, burying the shaft deep within his throat and swallowed. He began bobbing his head quickly from base to tip, swirling his tongue in an intricate pattern along the large vein, stopping to pay special attention to the small nodule underneath the base of the head, massaging it with his tongue.

Kurama lodged the teen’s cock deep inside his throat once again, swallowing and massaging with his experienced throat muscles.

Yusuke thrashed his upper body wildly as his hips were immobilized by Kurama’s strong hands. He wailed and whimpered, tossing his head from side to side. Molten lava coursed throughout his veins, his heart raced, his stomach began coiling in on itself as liquid fire reached a higher and higher plateau until Yusuke couldn’t hold back any longer. With a keening screech, Yusuke shouted, “I’m gonna cum!”

Hearing the boy’s warning, Kurama let go of Yusuke’s hips, allowing the boy to find his release by fucking his mouth with animalistic force.

With his hands grasping Kurama’s hair, Yusuke jack hammered his pulsating cock down the fox’s gullet as his seed exploded like a geyser, “Kurama!” he growled.

Kurama kept a tight suction on the shaft as he milked every last drop of his beloved’s essence before relinquishing the spent shaft.

Yusuke’s legs, feeling like jelly, slid down the mattress as he tried to catch his breathe.

Kurama was breathing harshly as well. His stiff cock was still bound within his pants, and more then eager to come out as the kitsune’s entire body begged for release. No other creature, except for Kurama, could have held out for so long, denying his own weeping shaft’s need; however, Kurama had to wait a little longer. Yusuke was still a virgin; he’d need to take his time preparing the boy before attempting to fuck him.

Kurama slid up Yusuke’s body, capturing his lips in a searing, passionate kiss.

“That was fucking…fuck, Kurama,” the detective rasped, voice hoarse from screaming.

“I know,” Kurama chuckled, giving the detective one more quick kiss before he stood up, wincing as his steel shaft refused to bend with his movements.

“Where are you going,” Yusuke panicked, reaching out for the fox.

“Patience, Yusuke,” the kitsune soothed as he slowly removed his pants and black silk boxers.

With his cock finally freed, Kurama closed his eyes, trying to restrain his raging hard-on, regaining control of his body and, more importantly, his release.

With a lecherous smirk, Yusuke purred, “Impressive package, Fox. Is that all for me?” Kurama’s sex was just as long, but not quite as thick as Yusuke’s.

“Of course, Koi,” Kurama smiled sexily while retrieving a tube of K-Y from his nightstand.

“What’s that?” asked Yusuke.

“It’s lube, Yusuke. It will make preparing you quite a bit easier,” he answered, gently stroking his rigid, dripping length.

“Oh,” the teen gulped nervously, “H-How do you do that?”

With Yusuke on his back, Kurama gracefully stretched out alongside his body then delicately traced his fingertips over the teen’s chest, circling a hardened nipple once and continuing down over his ribcage to his hip. Pulling Yusuke a little more onto his side, Kurama cupped the boy’s toned ass, massaging the globe tenderly. He slid his hand to the backside of Yusuke thigh, coaxing his leg to drape over the kitsune hip. Kurama cautiously outlined the cleft of Yusuke ass and with a wisp of breath against Yusuke’s lips, he answered, “With my fingers, Yusuke.”

“Ohhhh,” he shivered as Kurama prodded his opening with his slicked up middle finger. As Kurama gently toyed with the tight ring of muscle, trying to loosen it, Yusuke began exploring the kitsune’s neck with his lips and purred, “That feels nice, Kitsune.” The teen’s body and mind were turning into a pool of mush from the gentle care his fox was showing him.

Once Kurama relaxed the puckered entrance, he slid his finger inside the tight, hot channel.

Yusuke gasped from the foreign object intruding indecently into his private space. Clutching his arms around Kurama’s back, Yusuke whimpered, with a touch of fear laced within it, “Kiss me.”

“It’ll be alright, Yusuke. Just tell me if you want to stop,” he reassured.

“I don’t want you to stop. I want you to kiss me, damnit!” Yusuke whined.

Kurama growled, capturing the boy’s mouth, molesting it ruthlessly. Kurama kissed Yusuke so deep that the teen reflexively pushed back against the finger thrusting into him from behind, moaning shamefully when Kurama added a second finger.

Kurama continued plundering the boy’s mouth, distracting Yusuke from what was happening within his lower orifice.

Pulling his lips away from Kurama’s, Yusuke moaned, “More! Please!”

Kurama sucked in Yusuke’s nipple while at the same time curling his finger, rubbing it back and forth over Yusuke’s prostate.

Throwing his head back as his entire body jolted from the intense pleasure he felt, Yusuke choked out, “Fuck! What the fuck was that!”

Sniggering against the pebbled nub, Kurama answered, “That would be your prostate, Yusuke, or more commonly known as your sweet spot. You said you wanted more.”

“Whatever! Just do it again!” he howled.

Kurama eagerly complied, finger fucking the boy’s ass forcefully, hitting his sweet spot time and time again.

Yusuke grabbed the back of Kurama’s hair, pulling his head back to where Yusuke growled in his face. “FUCK…ME…NOW!”

“Let me add another finger, Yusuke. I need to stretch you a little more so it won’t be so painful when I enter you,” the kitsune pleaded.

“If I can take a punch from Toguro, don’t you think I can damn well handle your dick up my ass. FUCK…ME…NOW!” Yusuke was more then ready to be filled completely, to be one with his fox, not to mention how fucking good his fingers felt and how much better Kurama’s dick will feel between his cheeks. Yusuke never did do anything halfway.

“Alright, Yusuke,” Kurama was more then ready to bury his achingly neglected cock deep inside Yusuke’s ass.

After applying a generous amount of lube to his engorged length, Kurama repositioned himself between Yusuke’s spread thighs. While placing his left forearm on the side of Yusuke’s head to balance himself over the teen, he grasped his own length with his right hand, nudging the head of his cock into the tight portal. Looking Yusuke directly in the eyes, Kurama licked his lips impatiently and husked, “Tell me if I’m hurting you.”

“Just do it,” Yusuke whispered, wrapping his arms around Kurama’s shoulders, bending his knees further back and apart, giving the fox ample room to move.

Kurama slowly began penetrating Yusuke’s outer ring of muscle, pushing forward even though the boy’s body protested by trying to push out the huge and determined intruder.

The experienced kitsune watched closely for any sign on Yusuke’s face that his entry had become too painful. He saw none. In fact, Yusuke’s chocolate eyes glazed over with lust as a pleasurable moan escaped from the boy’s throat.

Kurama released his sex, placing his right forearm on the opposite side of Yusuke’s head while fully seating himself inside the hot and gripping black hole of the detective’s body. The fox demon was shaking in his attempt to not pound the boy into the mattress. The boy was so tight, so hot, so willing. Kurama’s body temperature was at a feverish level, his breathing was coming in short pants as perspiration dotted his flesh, yet, he waited for Yusuke to give him permission to continue.

Yusuke felt a slight burning as Kurama breeched his entrance, however, once the bulbous head was through the teen felt only pleasure as Kurama’s large cock filled him. As his anal walls molded around Kurama’s shaft, he could feel every vein pulsing with life against his inner flesh. All the teen could think of was that he wanted more, needed more.

Sliding his hands up into Kurama long silken hair, the boy growled, “Move your ass, kitsune. Fuck me,” then captured the fox’s lips in a deep, wet kiss.

Kurama couldn’t believe how relaxed and receptive Yusuke’s body was to being penetrated for the first time. He no longer worried about hurting the spirit detective. Yusuke was truly an extraordinary young man.

Pulling almost all the way out leaving only the tip in, he plunged back in hard, hitting Yusuke’s sweet spot dead on the first time. At Yusuke’s wail of pleasure, Kurama began fucking the boy with long and deep strokes, groaning himself from the tight friction as Yusuke’s inner walls gripped him like a vice, pulling him in deeper and deeper, forcing the head of his cock to hit the boy’s prostate over and over again.

Yusuke writhed underneath the fox. The term euphoria would be a gross understatement of what the boy was experiencing. Yusuke’s blood boiled, his thighs ached, and his cock throbbed, dribbling pre-cum over his stomach. His mind was no more than a hazy fog of lust; his bones melting long ago. Tearing his lips away from the fox, Yusuke demanded, “Harder, deeper, faster. Please, Kurama, I can take a lot more than this. Now fuck me like fucking Yoko Kurama would.”

That comment pulled Kurama out of his own euphoric haze and with a sinister grin on his face, that almost had Yusuke regret his outburst, Kurama grabbed Yusuke’s ankles. With an acrobatic talent that only Yoko Kurama could pull off, Yusuke was flipped over onto his stomach then onto all fours. Kurama’s rhythm of thrusting never faltered.

Yusuke wanted it rough and because Kurama waited so long for his own release, he had no reservations in giving Yusuke exactly what he wanted. Gripping Yusuke’s hips tightly, Kurama slammed inside Yusuke hard, fucking him with demon force and piston-like speed in and out of the boy, hitting Yusuke’s sweet spot with each forceful plunge.

Stunned for only a few seconds from the sudden switch in positions, the raven-haired fighter gripped the wrought iron headboard, pushing back to meet each demonic thrust Kurama inflicted.

Kurama’s self-control and stamina was to be envied, yet even a 1000 year old fox demon had limits. Not since his Yoko form was Kurama able to fuck a lover without having to hold back. He relished in the feel of Yusuke’s tight channel and the speed in which he was able to thrust. No normal human could withstand the pounding; however, Yusuke was no normal human. As Kurama’s own orgasm began to overtake his resistance and wanting his lover to cum with him, the fox began fisting Yusuke’s rigid flesh in time with his thrusting.

With his cock being jacked off and his prostate relentlessly assaulted, liquid fire began to flow throughout Yusuke’s body, seeking out the apex of the boy’s pleasure. As the scorching fire within found its target, Yusuke ball’s tightened, his cock pulsed and his body stiffened. With a wailing cry, Yusuke shouted, “Kurama!” as his cock erupted, spilling his seed in torrent thick streams, climaxing harder then he had when Kurama sucked him off.

Yusuke’s cock pulsed within Kurama’s hand just seconds before the boy cried out his name and Yusuke’s inner walls clamped down around his shaft. Kurama bit into his lower lip thrusting once more deep inside Yusuke’s body, burying himself to the hilt. The fox allowed the boy’s convulsing inner walls to pull his orgasm from his body, milking his shaft relentlessly as his seed sprayed forth in thick ribbons, spilling out of Yusuke’s cavity, and dripping down his thighs.

Kurama, beyond exhaustion, collapsed on top of Yusuke’s back, pushing the boy flat against the mattress. Yusuke was just as tired yet managed to chuckle, “If you think you’re going to sleep on top of me with your dick up my ass all night, be prepared to wake up on the floor, Kitsune.”

“Very funny, Yusuke,” Kurama mumbled into the nape of Yusuke’s neck.

Kurama sluggishly pulled out of Yusuke, rolling off the boy, landing on his back.

With Kurama’s help, Yusuke snuggled up into Kurama’s arms and tiredly spoke, “You were fucking incredible, Kitsune.”

Cuddling his lover closer, Kurama whispered, “So were you, Yusuke. I love you so much.”

Yusuke nuzzled his head under the kitsune chin and replied in a whisper, “I love you too, Kurama. But just wait till I get a hold of your ass.”

Chuckling, Kurama answered, “I’m yours for the taking, Yusuke, but not until tomorrow, I’m exhausted.”

No reply came from the detective.

“Yusuke?” the fox called gently. Then with a slight nudge, he whispered again, “Yusuke?” Smiling to himself, the fox closed his eyes letting the rumble of Yusuke’s snoring lull him to sleep.

TBC

Author’s Note: Thank you all again for the wonderful and encouraging reviews. Please keep them coming. The next chapters will not take as long to post since the holiday madness is coming to an end.

*I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE, HEALTHY AND HAPPY HOLIDAY AND A KICK ASS NEW YEAR!*

PLEASE REVIEW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND/OR WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN.