Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke ❯ Never Doubt My Love ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER: If I owned YuYu Hakusho I would have Yusuke chained to my bed.
But, alas, I don’t, such as life.

WARNINGS: Graphic sex between two males. Yusuke’s potty mouth.

PAIRINGS: Kurama/Yusuke

Author’s Note: Once again I would like to thank the wonderful reviewers who took the time to leave such nice and encouraging messages. Your reviews are what helped me finish this chapter after dealing with major writer’s block. I hope you like it.

I have a huge thank you for Hanyous Slave aka Snowfall for editing chapter 3 for me. Thanks again, Koi.

AFF REVIEWERS:

Altar of Wishes: Thank you. Damn! I hope you got your keyboard cleaned up, LOL. For as old as Kurama actually is, I would hope that he would know a few moves in the bedroom, ne. ^_~

Anon: Thanks so much. I’m sorry, but I won’t be adding Hiei to the mix in this fic. However, I am planning a Yusuke/Hiei/Kurama threesome set after the Sensui arc. And I’m pretty sure that will be my next fic, K.

kit-kit: Thanks. Even though Yusuke is a virgin, he’s not naïve. He’s quite the hentai actually, so I wanted to make him a bit vocal ^_^ As for Yoko, not in this fic. I will be doing a 3-some with the boys set after the Sensui arc. So you’ll get your Yoko and lots of plants then, K.

Nekohime: Wow. Thank you so much for all of your kind words. You’ve got me blushing now ^^; I hope you have another bucket of water near you because this chapter is even hotter than the last. At least that’s what I was going for. Please let me know if I’ve accomplished that or not.

kenshinjunkie03: Thanks. Here some more for you.

Kyoden: What an awesome and flattering compliment. Thank you so much. I hope I can live up to your kind expectations.

Sayge: Thanks. Nope, it’s not the last chapter at all. Here’s another one for you.

psicat: Thanks. That would be nice, but just not in this fic, sorry. I am planning a Yus/Hiei/Kur fic set after the Sensui arc. I’ll even add the death scene in for you, K. ^_^ I hope that’s close enough to what you’d like to see.

dannigurl: Thank you so much. Wow! That’s a huge compliment coming from someone who is a fabulous writer themselves. I love “Could It Be Fate?” It’s one of my favorite fics. By the way, when are you gonna update. LOL. Thank you again.

Chibi Wingzero: Thanks. I’m glad you liked the way I portrayed Yusuke’s uncertainty and Keiko’s supportiveness. That’s truly how I believe things would unfold. I’m not a big Keiko fan at all, but I just didn’t want her to get hurt, ya know. And I don’t think anyone would want to wake up like that, ne ^_~

victoria: Thanks. Ya knoooow, you are the third person to request a 3some adding Hiei. I promise that my next fic is going to be a Hiei/Kurama/Yusuke set after the Sensui arc. I’m kinda anxious to start writing that, but not until I finish this one. I really want this to be just a Kurama/Yusuke fic because this pairing is so rare.

chaos_kittie: Thanks. I love this pairing too. Eventually, Yusuke will take over, but not quite yet. But when he does… Remember, Yusuke never does anything half-assed, ^_~

Dark Lord: Thanks a lot. You are a wonderful writer as well. I’m so enjoying “The Wrong Path” I love the way you weave a plot together, so much action, angst, romance, violence. You throw everything in but the kitchen sink. I am truly envious.

Never Seen: Thank you. Okay, you’ve got me blushing again ^_^ Ya know, I believe that if the first passionate kiss you share with someone you like doesn’t make your toes curl or give you butterflies, then you’re wasting your time. *Whoopie Goldberg made a comment about sex a long time ago and it always stuck with me, she said, “Fucking feels good, and if it doesn’t, then you’ve got the wrong partner.” The fireworks are either there or they are not. That’s just my humble opinion. Oh and Yusuke will get his turn. Just, please be patient. Because when I have Yusuke finally take over, he’s going to knock Kurama’s socks off.

kinky lurker: Hey girl. I’m so happy to hear from you again. I wasn’t sure if it was alright to email you yet. So please email me again. I’m glad you liked it. I hope you like the next chapter as well. I’ll discuss the beta’ing with you through our emails, K. ^_^ GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!

Britta: Thank you so much. What a nice thing to say. I really hope you like this next chapter as well. I’ll keep my fingers crossed, K. ^_~

MM REVIEWERS

Kitty_cat04: Thanks. Errrm. I read a lot? LOL Actually, I am married so I’m more than familiar with what it takes to pleasure a man. It doesn’t matter if it’s a woman doing the pleasuring or another man. It’s the same steps. And that’s all I’m going to say ^_~. If you really want to know more, you’ll have to email me, LOL.

buenagirl: Thank you for the compliment. I promise that their roles will be reversed, just not yet ^_^ Please be patient and you’ll get what you want, K.

hColleen: Damn! Thank you. Hand held showers are an absolute must in every household, along with soundproof walls, ne. ^_^ Glad you liked it. I hope you like this next chapter as well.

mysterylady_tx: Thank you very much. I hope you like this next chapter too.

Hanyou Salve: Hey Koi. Thanks for the review. I love a good ‘throw him against the wall’ scene too. ^_~ Hurry up with my Sess/Koga fic, LOL.

***********************************************************************< br />


“Dialogue”
‘Thoughts’

The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke

Chapter 3: Never Doubt My Love



After a short nap, Yusuke’s eyes slowly flickered opened. He sighed as a wave of contentment and warmth washed over him.

Kurama had the boy securely wrapped inside his strong arms, pinning Yusuke to his chest with the teen’s head tucked under the side of his neck. Yusuke cuddled deeper into Kurama’s loving embrace, inhaling the sweet scent of roses clinging to the fox’s feather-soft hair and smooth skin. Raising his head slightly to admire his lover more closely, Yusuke was suddenly hit with a wave of self doubt. ‘This can’t be real… he’s too beautiful. Why would someone as perfect as Kurama love me? I’m just a stupid, big mouthed street punk who’s totally out of Kurama’s league. I don’t have anything to offer him except, well…shit, he already got that,’ Yusuke thought as a warm shiver ran through his bones.

‘Damnit, I’m thinking too much again. Just count yourself lucky, Urameshi, and try not to mess this up like you have everything else in your life,’ pouted Yusuke, despite the fact that the most beautiful creature in the three realms had just made love to him. He then made a promise to himself to do whatever it took to keep the kitsune’s love.

Yusuke had always felt second rate around the fox. Everywhere they went the fox turned heads, even from the demons they were fighting. Karasu, that hentai, vampire wannabe, blatantly flirted and taunted the kitsune during the tournament. So if Kurama’s looks didn’t warrant massive amounts of jealously, how about his intelligence? The fox had the highest grade point average in the entire school district, probably even the city. He’s a fucking mastermind of strategy and, let us not forget, graceful, articulate, and powerful, one of the three deadliest demons around, next to Yusuke and Hiei. Yep, Yusuke felt pretty worthless and substandard around such a beautiful and perfect fox. The only area Yusuke bested the fox in was strength and his spirit gun.

With a sigh, Yusuke relaxed back into Kurama’s warmth and then wrinkled his nose in disgust, ‘Yuck. I smell, I’m sticky and my ass hurts. I need a shower really bad,’ he grimaced.

As Yusuke stirred in Kurama’s arms, the fox allowed the boy to believe he was still asleep. Kurama listened carefully for any hint or sign that Yusuke regretted what they had done. Smiling inwardly, the fox sensed only Yusuke’s contentment, until the teen groaned. The fox had to bite back a chuckle as the boy realized he was covered in the remnants of their lovemaking. As Yusuke buried his head back into the fox’s neck, Kurama tenderly stroked Yusuke’s hair.

“Are you okay, Yusuke?” the fox whispered.

“I’m sticky,” was the muffled answer.

“Would you like to take a shower? It will refresh you,” Kurama kindly offered.

“That sounds good.” Attempting to slowly lift himself up, Yusuke winced as a sharp pain shot through his ass and up his spine.

“You’re sore, Yusuke. I’m so sorry,” Kurama began gently messaging Yusuke’s lower back, trying to relieve some of the pain. Kurama had fucked the boy pretty hard and was now kicking himself for not having had more restraint, given Yusuke’s virginity.

Chuckling over Kurama’s concern, the boy reassured the fox, “I’m fine. A little pain in my ass isn’t gonna keep me down,” asserted Yusuke pushing himself up into a sitting position. “See, I feel better already. You were wonderful, Fox. That was the best sex I’ve ever had,” the boy beamed, flashing his perfectly straight white teeth at the kitsune, trying to cover up his feelings of inferiority by acting silly.

“Yusuke, that was the only sex you’ve ever had,” Kurama smiled back. He always loved Yusuke’s childlike antics.

Yusuke lowered his eyes briefly then raised them to meet Kurama’s sparkling emeralds and retorted confidently, “Yeah, but no one in the three realms could have made love to me better than you, Kitsune. Thanks for making my first time so perfect,” he ended sincerely.

“Then you don’t regret it? You still want to be with me?” the kitsune hoped.

Looking away, Yusuke responded just above a whisper, “No. Do you?”

“Yusuke, I pursued YOU, remember. Of course I don’t regret us making love. Yusuke, when I said that I loved you I meant it.” Kurama was very concerned now at Yusuke’s sudden change of demeanor.

“I know you wanted to have sex with me and all, but…” Yusuke began fidgeting, looking everywhere, but at the fox.

Kurama was taken aback, shocked that Yusuke doubted his motives. He loved the boy with all of his heart, yet, Yusuke doubted him. Sitting up to face the teen square in the eyes, Kurama asked in a hurtful tone, “Yusuke, do you really believe that I just used you, and now that I’ve fucked you I’ll move on? Is that what you think…what you think of me?” the fox’s eyes began to well up.

“No,” Yusuke answered meekly, “What we shared was wonderful. No one has ever made me feel so loved the way you did.”

“Then what is bothering you, Koi,” Kurama pushed, wanting to get at the core of Yusuke’s concerns.

After chewing on his bottom lip for a minute, the boy finally admitted, “I’m just… afraid, is all.”

“What could you possibly be afraid of, Yusuke” asked the baffled kitsune.

“Of loosing you,” the boy answered honestly.

Yusuke, you’re not making sense. Why on earth do you think you are going to loose me?”

“It’s just…I got nothin to offer someone like you?” he admitted sadly.

‘Oh dear, this is like pulling teeth trying to get a complete answer from him,’ thought the frustrated kitsune.

“What do you mean by ‘someone like me,’ Yusuke?”
Crossing his arms across his chest, Yusuke stated with a stubborn childish air, “Well, you’re too beautiful… and really smart… and… and…perfect,’ then the boy’s chest and shoulders deflated, “Shit, Kurama, you’re gonna get bored with me, real fast.”

With an incensed glare, the fox demon abruptly flipped Yusuke onto his back. Now hovering over the boy, Kurama narrowed his emerald orbs and spoke unflinchingly, “Yusuke, you listen to me. I DID NOT fall in love with ONLY your sexy and handsome appearance. And trust me, Yusuke, you’re HOT as hell. I also fell in love with your strength, your loyalty, your courage. I not only love your wonderful sense of humor, but your cocky attitude and the way you don’t take any shit from anyone. And you ARE smart, Yusuke, maybe not academically, but that’s just because you’ve never tried. However, Yusuke, you have more street sense and gut instincts than any demon or human I know. I love you, Yusuke Urameshi. I love everything there is about you. Don’t ever doubt yourself or my love for you, EVER!” Kurama’s expression softened as he closed the distance between their mouths, capturing Yusuke’s lips, and delving his knowing tongue deep into the teen’s wet heat, showing the detective just how much he was loved.

Yusuke groaned as Kurama’s passion-filled kiss washed away any doubt or insecurities he had. And in a bold move, Yusuke flipped their positions, lifting Kurama as if he weighed nothing at all. Now on top and dominating the kiss, Yusuke did a bit of exploring himself. Pressing his lips hard against Kurama’s, he lapped and thrashed his hot, wet blade wildly inside the kitsune’s mouth, possessing the fox’s hot recesses with feral determination.

Kurama moaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the detective tightly, ‘He learns fast,’ thought the kitsune, drifting inside Yusuke’s passionate wake.

Regretfully, Yusuke growled and pulled away from the fox when he felt dried semen clinging to his nether regions and the back of his thighs. “Sorry to break the mood, Kitsune, but I think I really need that shower. I’m starting to itch,” he squirmed. Crawling off the bed, Yusuke gave the pouting fox a saucy grin before heading for the bathroom.

Kurama chuckled at the boy’s discomfort. As his emerald pools followed Yusuke’s retreating form, he slowly brought his fingers up to his swollen lips, savoring the possessive heat that had just claimed them. ‘His kiss was so forceful and powerful. If he only knew how his strength affected me and that I want him to dominate me in every way,’ the kitsune shivered in delight then groaned as his stiff cock twitched in agreement.

‘There was only one other lover in my life that I allowed to dominate me in bed,’ he thought remembering his old partner and lover, Kuronue. ‘Although, Kuronue was a skilled seme and lover, and Yusuke… well… Yusuke still has quite a bit to learn, and he needs to gain a lot more confidence within himself and in our relationship before I can turn the reins over to him. Nevertheless, I have no doubt that Yusuke will be a quick study. He is, after all, quite the hentai, and I certainly have no problem helping him gain more confidence and experience.’ Kurama grinned wickedly at the thought of Yusuke tying his wrists to the bed, talking dirty to him, and fucking him into oblivion. Sighing, he thought, ‘Hopefully he’ll learn very, very quickly. But until then, I need to show Yusuke just how much I love him. He will never doubt my love again.”

Pushing himself off the bed, Kurama groaned, his cock already painfully hard from those deliciously impure thoughts. And with a provocative grin, the horny fox made his way to the bathroom, intent on expanding Yusuke’s sexual horizons.

As he slowly pushed the door open, his breathe caught in his throat at the sight that greeted him. The clear glass shower door left nothing to the imagination. Yusuke stood with his head thrown back and his hands buried in his lathered hair, flexing every muscle as shampoo suds slid down his taut, hot, sexy, and muscular body.

Kurama followed the line of tanned flesh from the boy’s broad shoulders to his strong back, down to his narrow hips, firm ass, and sturdy thighs. Turning slightly, Yusuke unintentionally gave the kitsune a full view of his sex which hung long and heavy between his corded, tanned thighs, surrounded at the base by a thick fleece of inky black curls. Kurama swallowed back the drool threatening to spill over the sides of his mouth.

Yusuke and Kurama were the exact opposite of each other in appearance. Kurama was beautiful and refined, delicate yet toned. He was the classic definition of a bishounen (pretty boy). Yusuke, on the other hand, was dark and handsome, rugged and muscular, a tough-looking, testosterone-dripping bad boy. Just the sight of Yusuke’s virile physique made Kurama’s shaft ache.

Sliding the glass door open, Yusuke inquired with a playful voice, “So, ya gonna stand there with the door open, letting out all the steam, or are ya coming in, Kurama.”

Kurama closed his gaping mouth while shutting the door and stepped into the shower behind Yusuke, sensually pressing his chest against the boy’s back, wrapping his arms lovingly around the cocky teen’s well defined stomach. He strategically placed an open mouthed kiss just behind Yusuke’s ear, purring against the silky skin, causing his lover to melt back into his enveloping warm embrace.

“Those lips of yours are as lethal as your rose whip,” moaned Yusuke, closing his eyes and tilting his head to the side, urging Kurama to continue.

“Mmmm, so you like my lips,” hissed Kurama, feathering kisses along Yusuke’s collarbone then sweeping a path across the back of the teen’s neck with his searing tongue, nibbling on the opposite side.

“Oh yeah,” groaned Yusuke as he reached behind himself and the fox, grabbing the kitsune’s ass, pulling Kurama’s lower body closer to his backside, wedging the length of that hard shaft into the crease of his ass.

Kurama rolled his hips, massaging the column of his cock up and down between the boy’s taut and soap-slicked crevice, relishing the erotic sensation.

“Yusuke, you have no idea how much pleasure my lips and tongue can give you,” the fox whispered tenderly before sucking in Yusuke’s soft earlobe.

With his chest to Yusuke’s back, the fox gently prodded his lover’s feet apart with his own, urging the boy to spread his legs the breadth of the tiled shower floor.

“I wouldn’t want you to slip, Yusuke,” Kurama answered Yusuke’s unasked question while ghosting his fingertips along the teen’s inner thighs.

Following Kurama’s nudging, Yusuke spread his legs, bracing his feet against the edges. “What are you gonna do?” asked Yusuke nervously. This was all so new to the boy and he had no idea what to expect. All he new was that he loved and trusted his kitsune, not to mention, Kurama was slowly turning him into a pool of jello, making him horny as hell.

As his touches skated up higher, Kurama began a sensual massage of the boy’s muscular chest, “Just relax, and enjoy, Yusuke. Let me show you how much I love you.”

Yusuke drew in a sharp breathe as the sly fox sucked long and hard between his neck and shoulder while skimming the pads of his thumbs over Yusuke’s nipples. When the nubs hardened like diamonds, Kurama flicked the tips with his manicured thumbnails. After drawing a gasp from the boy, Kurama pulled and rolled the nubs back and forth between his fingers only to flick the tips again and again, abusing the pebbled flesh mercilessly.

“Kuuraamaa,” moaned the teen, squeezing the fox’s ass tighter. The stimulation on his nipples sent tingles to his quickly stiffening cock.

‘I see that big shaft of yours likes what I’m doing. Did you know that there is an invisible string… a sexual connection, if you will, between these sweet nipples and your big, thick cock?” rasped Kurama, his hot breathe fanning over the boy in between kisses and licks from one shoulder to the other, increasing his teasing ministrations on the boy’s tits.

“Fuuuck,” whimpered Yusuke, “I can feel it in my balls.

“Feels good, doesn’t it, love. I’m going to make you scream my name, Yusuke,” murmured Kurama, his voice sultry and so full of dark promise that Yusuke shivered with anticipation as his sex became painfully engorged.

Yusuke pressed his back tighter against Kurama’s chest as the fox slid one hand away from a hardened nub to caress the teen’s quivering six pack abs, outlining each corded muscle with his fingertips.

As Kurama caressed the boy’s stomach, slowly making his way down to Yusuke’s ebony mound, splaying his fingers through the soapy short locks, he pulled a nipple hard with his other hand and then its twin, eliciting a sharp groan from his young leader.

“Do you see how hard you’re getting, my love, and I have yet to touch your cock,” Kurama teased the boy, whispering seductively into his ear.

“Kurama, you’re torturing me here,” Yusuke whimpered like a puppy as goose bumps appeared on his flesh, despite the hot steam coming from the shower.

Nipping the pulsing vein on Yusuke neck, Kurama chuckled sinisterly, “That’s the whole idea. It wouldn’t be as fun if I couldn’t feel you writhing in my arms or hearing your whimpering moans in my ear.”

“Ahhhhngggg, fucking fox,” Yusuke felt his cock become more and more engorged with blood after each caress and sexy utterance that came from the fox.

With Yusuke’s shaft now hard and erect, the spray from the shower pelted his throbbing cock, teasing the tiny slit as it was bombarded by the pulsing water.

“Touch my dick, Fox,” panted Yusuke. The ache inside his loins was becoming too much to bear.

“Not yet, Koi,” whispered Kurama, “Trust me.”

As his hands worked magic on the boy’s torso, Kurama sensually traced Yusuke’s shoulder blades with his skilled and hot tongue then weaved his rigid hot muscle down the center of Yusuke’s back, stopping to suck on a few choice vertebrae.

The fox knew exactly where to lick and when to suck in order to draw out the most glorious sounds from the teen. Kurama’s knowledge of the human body was nothing to be taken lightly.

While Kurama’s hands and lips moved lower, Yusuke steadied himself by grabbing the top of the shower door with one hand, and pressing his other hand firmly against wall, his body shivering from the onslaught of sensual affection from the fox.

Moving his lips from the center of Yusuke’s back, Kurama nipped and nibbled up and down the left side of his lover’s ribcage as he settled on his knees.

The fox nibbled and sucked on the boy’s ribcage and hip, locating and exploiting every sweet spot. Reverently, Kurama cupped the teen’s balls, massaging the sac then rolling the tender testicles between his nimble fingers, carefully and deliberately avoiding the boy’s aching shaft. With his right hand, Kurama delicately stroked the teen’s legs; starting at his outer thigh, going down to his calve and then up the back of his leg, just skirting the bottom of Yusuke’s ass, then tickled his fingers down Yusuke’s inner thigh. Kurama continued the same pattern on Yusuke’s opposite leg, playing the boy’s body as expertly as a concert pianist.

Yusuke panted, shuddering after every searing kiss or touch of Kurama’s lips and hands. The teasing caresses were taking its toll on the boy. He could feel warmth inside his core slowly become hotter and hotter, traveling throughout his body, slowly stalking his sex, driving the boy crazy.

Touching a particularly sensitive sweet spot with a swirl of his thumb around Yusuke’s nuts, Kurama forced a deep groan from the boy, “Fuuuuck, Kurama! I’ve never even played with my own balls this good. I can’t take much more,” he panted.

“Relax, Yusuke, I’ve only just begun,” purred the kitsune.

“Kami, help me,” whimpered the boy.

Still kneeling behind Yusuke, Kurama kissed and licked his way to the other side of Yusuke’s body, torturing the boy anew. Only after drawing another moan from his lover did Kurama drag his talented tongue to the center of Yusuke’s back once again, then…

“Kuuuraaamaaa!” screamed Yusuke as the fox sucked fiercely on his tailbone just above the cleft of his ass, another erogenous zone discovered on the teen.

“That’s only the first scream I’m going to tear out of you, Koi,” growled Kurama, his eyes filled with lust and a hint of gold as his engorged length throbbed, oozing a bit of its own essence.

After abandoning Yusuke’s balls, Kurama began kneading the taut globes that made up the teen’s sexy backside while dragging his hot tongue over each cheek, kissing and nipping and sucking from one side to the other.

Yusuke was a puddle of mush, moaning and whimpering continuously as his body shook violently. He tried grabbing his dick to release some of the tension, but was reprimanded with a sharp slap to his butt.

“Itai, Kitsune, not fair!” he whined.

“Don’t even think about touching yourself, Yusuke,” scolded Kurama.

“Please, Kurama, my dick hurts. I wanna cum so bad.”

“You will control your release, Yusuke, until I allow you to cum,” the fox intoned sternly. “Think of it as a game, Yusuke. You do like games don’t you?” he teased, biting his young leader’s butt sharply.

“Hai!” yelped Yusuke.

“Good. Now the only noise that shall come out of your mouth will either be you screaming my name or one of those delicious moans you make,” growled the fox.

With that said, Kurama resumed his quest of finding new pleasure zones on the back of the teen’s quivering legs and ass by nibbling, licking, and kissing every inch of tanned, taut flesh.

Yusuke bit down on his bottom lip hard, trying to distract himself from the aching need that was growing to heightening levels between his belly and thighs. He was determined to control his release, not wanting to disappoint his insatiable kitsune, never the less, his body continued to quake with euphoric tremors.

From the feel of the boy’s rippling muscles underneath his tongue and hands, the fox, unable to contain his emotions, groaned sinfully. He then switched from licking and kissing to sucking on the boy’s legs with vigor, moving from one inner thigh to the other, working his way up to Yusuke most sensitive areas.

Knowing Yusuke had zero patience, the sneaky fox intended on teasing the boy to near insanity, in the hopes that Yusuke would snap a bit and assert some dominance.

As Kurama reached the boy’s apex of heated desire, he rasped, “Scream my name, Yusuke,” then buried his face between Yusuke’s legs from behind, sucking in his balls, rolling them gently with his tongue while clutching the boy’s hips to hold him in place.

“Fuuuuck, Kuraaaamaaaa!” wailed Yusuke as his body became rigid, his sex bobbing on its own dripping sweet nectar, only to be washed away by the downpour of water.

“Kurama, fucking suck my dick or jerk me off before I kill you. I have to cum, now!” panted the teen. Yusuke was quickly loosing his battle to comply with Kurama’s wishes. If Kurama didn’t let him cum soon, Yusuke would take matters into his own hands, whether Kurama liked it or not. ‘Fuck what the fox wanted! He’s not the one getting his balls sucked off!’

Kurama continued to torture Yusuke’s balls, sucking on each jewel, swirling his rigid muscle around the sac, applying gentle then harsh pressure, reveling in the taste and texture and the unbelievable sounds coming from Yusuke.

With a sinister grin and a low growl, Kurama released his prize and ordered, “Scream my name,” parting the detective’s cheeks with his fingers and plunging his rigid tongue into the boy’s squeaky clean portal.

Clutching the shower door tightly, Yusuke threw his head back shrieking, “Kuuuraaamaa! What the fuck!”

Overwhelmed with new sensations flooding his core, Yusuke snapped and shot a few orders of his own, “Stick it in more damnit, deeper, tongue-fuck me harder, now!” Yusuke’s body convulsed with unrelenting pleasure. Nothing he had ever experienced felt as good as having Kurama’s tongue up his ass. Fortunately, for Yusuke, Kurama had an exceptionally long tongue.

Craving more of the slick snake thrusting inside him, the detective bent over, grabbing the faucet with one hand for leverage, accidentally shutting off the water in the process, and then grabbing the back of Kurama’s head with the other in a grappling manner, forcing the fox’s face in tighter to his manhole.

Kurama pried Yusuke’s cleft open wider as the boy bent over, sliding his unyielding muscle as deep as he could inside Yusuke glorious black hole. Kurama was elated that he could give such pleasure to his lover and had forced Yusuke to assert some dominance.

He thrust his hard, fleshy muscle in and out of the boy faster and faster and faster, thrashing wildly inside the boy’s vibrating inner walls with each plunge, stopping to tickle the outer ring of muscle, rimming, and tongue fucking him over the edge.

“Please, Kurama. Fuck me or jerk me off!” sobbed the boy. Yusuke was beside himself, his very soul cried out for release as he felt his balls tightening and cock pulsing, bobbing on its own searching for any kind of friction.

With a low kitsune growl, Kurama relented, answering his lover’s plea. Reaching between Yusuke’s legs and gripping the boy’s cock, he began to fist him slowly and firmly, gradually increasing his speed. With each upstroke, the fox squeezed the crown sliding his thumb over and into the slit.

Rolling his eyes into the back of his head as Kurama’s strokes quickened, the spirit detective let loose a wailing cry, “Kuuuraaamaaa!” then continued groaning with wanton abandon as liquid fire surged from every point in Yusuke’s aching body, targeting his sex. Yusuke finally fell over the edge when the fox demon repeatedly compressed the boy’s sensitive cock head while flicking his talented tongue deep within Yusuke’s ass at the same time.

The spirit detective’s orgasm tore through his convulsing body, spewing thick, white, creamy streams of seed in arcing ribbons.

Yusuke whimpered and sobbed as Kurama wrung every last drop of juice from his tired sex, causing the boy’s legs to buckle beneath him. Kurama quickly sat back on his heels, catching the teen before his knees hit the hard tile. The fox hugged Yusuke’s back to his chest, forcing the boy to straddle the fox’s upper thighs. Kurama gently rocked and stroked the gasping and quivering boy while murmuring sweet words of love and devotion into Yusuke’s ear.

Yusuke rested his head against Kurama’s shoulder attempting to catch his breathe while basking in the aftermath of such an intense orgasm.

“Kami, that was hot,” Yusuke breathed roughly. “I knew kitsune were playful but I didn’t know how much of an evil teasing bastard you could be. Where’d you learn all that?” rasped Yusuke. The boy thought for sure he’d have laryngitis from all the screaming he’d done.

“I have had ‘a few’ lovers before you, Yusuke, when I was Yoko,” answering honestly, then nuzzled his nose in Yusuke’s neck and snickered, “Kitsune are very… playful, Yusuke. Did you not enjoy yourself?”

“Fuck yes. But I thought my dick was gonna explode, fox boy,” retorted Yusuke, closing his tired eyes.

“The longer you hold back your release, Yusuke, the more intense and pleasurable your orgasm becomes. Playful, yet, torturous teasing is a good thing, ne?” the kitsune sniggered as he languidly kissed the boy’s shoulder.

“It didn’t suck,” murmured the boy as his breathing evened out.

While relaxing deeper into his lover’s warm embrace, Yusuke cracked an eye open as something stiff and long pressed against his back. It was then that the ace detective realized Kurama was still hard and growled at himself for not noticing sooner that the kitsune had not cum yet. ‘How could I be so selfish and stupid?’ Yusuke scolded himself.

As tired as Yusuke was, his puckered opening spasmed at the thought of being taken again and whispered, “Kurama…fuck me. I need to feel you inside of me again.”

“You’re still too sore. Just let me rub myself against your backside until I release,” the kitsune sensually whispered in Yusuke’s ear, smiling from Yusuke’s unselfish request.

“I’m not sore anymore, Fox. I wanna feel you slide that big beautiful cock up my ass,” taunted Yusuke, rolling himself forward onto his hands and knees, sticking his bum in the air, giving Kurama a tantalizing view of his puckered opening.

Biting his lip with an audible groan, Kurama gazed at the tempting pink orifice. He wanted nothing better than to impale his aching stiff rod inside Yusuke’s tight ass, but he wouldn’t.

While slowly stroking his throbbing length, Kurama retorted, “No, Yusuke. I will not hurt you again. Whether you realize it or not, it’s too soon. You’re still quite tender inside. Just remain bent over like that, please. It is a wonderful visual to get off on.”

Yusuke couldn’t believe it. Kurama wasn’t going to fuck him, not even when he knew the kitsune was ready to burst.

‘How in the hell would he know how my ass feels. It’s my ass,’ the boy thought angrily.

“Kurama, I said I’m fine, now fuck me already!” Yusuke demanded. He was deadly serious.

“No,” answered the fox, stroking his cock slowly while staring intently at Yusuke’s hot ass.

Kurama was well aware that Yusuke was more than able to handle another round, but even though he was dying to fuck the boy again, he wanted to see how the detective would react at being denied something he desired. Yusuke was an individual that always got what he wanted, and if he didn’t, he would find a way to get it. This was yet another opportunity to force Yusuke into a more dominant or aggressive role.

‘No! Did he just say no?! Stupid, stubborn fox boy,’ he thought, feeling brushed off. ‘Shit, I’ll just take matters into my own hands then. This’ll be fun.’ And with a devious grin, Yusuke turned around slowly and glared at the fox.

After locking eyes with the raven-haired spirit detective, the fox swallowed thickly. Yusuke looked slightly predatory and really, really miffed. “Y-Yusuke, I… eeep,” the fox yelped. Yusuke had grabbed Kurama by the hips, lifting him up with no effort at all, forcing the fox to wrap his arms and legs around the detective.

With a growl, Yusuke stepped out of the shower carrying the fox with one hand under his butt, supporting him, and with the other hand the raven-haired boy grabbed a big towel and headed for the bed.

“Yusuke, what are you doing?!” squeaked the fox.

“What you’re unwilling to do, fox boy.”

Kurama didn’t know whether he should be outraged for being carried like a child or excited that Yusuke was taking control. With his cock pulsing against Yusuke’s stomach, weeping to be inside the boy’s inner warmth, the fox opted for the latter.

As Yusuke reached the bed, he deftly placed the towel over the pillow to avoid Kurama’s long, wet mane soaking the bedding.

With Kurama’s arms and legs wrapped tightly around the teen, Yusuke crawled to the center of the bed on his knees, supporting the fox’s back with one strong arm, and then placing his other hand on the mattress for balance as he carefully lowered the fox onto the bed.

As the raven-haired teen hovered over Kurama’s body, he gazed down upon his beautiful lover.

Kurama’s wet and disarrayed hair was plastered to his neck and shoulders and appeared to be an even deeper crimson. Water drops littered his milky soft skin, beading as the liquid dried.

Kurama was lean, yet his body muscle was toned and defined, that of a male dancer or gymnast. Yusuke’s hungry eyes drifted to a set of small, dusky rose areolas that glistened against Kurama’s creamy skin. He then released a low growl as two nipples pebbled under his heated gaze. As his eyes trailed lower down the fox’s perfect body, his growling became increasingly louder as his chocolate orbs zeroed in on the fox demon’s long and slender sex. The cock head was the same dusky rose as his nipples, with pre-cum adorning the crown. Yusuke followed the path of one droplet of essence as it dripped down Kurama’s ten inch throbbing shaft, where it finally rested on a bed of blood red silken curls.

Since Kurama had done all the work so far, Yusuke had not yet touched the kitsune and was anxious to do some teasing of his own, before impaling himself on Kurama’s cock. Licking his lips, Yusuke locked eyes with the fox, and with a naughty smirk announced, “I think it’s time for me to test your theory about tortuous teasing, ne, Kurama.”

Taking a shuddering breathe, Kurama gave Yusuke a look of such longing and desire, and something else that Yusuke couldn’t quite put his finger on. Kurama then softly whispered to Yusuke, “I’m yours to do with as you please, Yusuke. Take me however you wish. I’m yours to play with.”

Kurama held his breathe in anticipation of Yusuke touching him, caressing him, fucking him, and being his uke. “Play with me, Yusuke, as gently or as harshly as you wish,” begged the kitsune.

“Kuuuraamaa,” breathed Yusuke, in shock that Kurama wanted Yusuke to fuck him, not to mention, his display of complete submissiveness. Yusuke had assumed that Kurama preferred to be seme. After all, the fox had so much more experience. However, the look in the kitsune’s eyes told an entirely different story, a story that Yusuke was more than interested in exploring.

Yusuke gradually lowered his lips to the fox’s and growled gutturally, “You’re so mine,” then caught Kurama’s lower lip between his teeth, pulling it downward, gently urging Kurama to open his mouth.

Obeying the silent command, Kurama groaned shamefully as Yusuke plunged his hot tongue into the kitsune’s mouth, tasting and sampling Kurama’s sweet flavor. The fox’s mouth was so hot, so wet, so soft, Yusuke wanted to drown within the pliant cavern.

As Yusuke ravished the fox’s sweet orifice, he pressed his reawakened length against Kurama’s and then rotated and rocked his hips. He was determined to elicit some sexy sounds from his fox.

As their kissing increased, so did their undulating hips, moaning, and whimpering as their cocks rocked and slid erotically against the other.

Pulling his lips away, Yusuke attacked the kitsune’s neck, planning to sample every patch of flesh before him. However, just as Yusuke delved into the crease of Kurama’s neck a rapping sound echoed like cannons being shot off within the room, startling the teens out of their passionate embrace.

Yusuke’s head shot up immediately as did Kurama’s. Both breathed a quick sigh of relief after they noticed the window was locked and the drapes were drawn.

Neither fox nor detective had sensed Hiei’s ki, so that only left one other person that could be knocking on the window…Only one other annoyingly, overly bubbly person who has a perfect record of barging in at the wrong moment.

“Awe man!”

TBC

Author’s Note: I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 3. Please review and tell me what you think. Reading reviews truly gives me the incentive and encouragement to push forward.

Chapter 4 will be a lot of fun to write. I’m actually going to take our boys out of the bedroom, LOL. Oh, and Yusuke will be getting his turn too. OH YEAH!