Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke ❯ Hentai Yusuke ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER: Nope. I still don’t own anything good, damnit!

WARNINGS: Graphic male/male sex and of course Yusuke’s potty mouth.

PAIRINGS: Yusuke/Kurama

I apologize for taking so long to update, but here it is finally. I appreciate your patience and hope it was worth wait.

My personal thank you and responses to the wonderful people who took the time to review are at the end of this chapter.

“Dialogue”
‘Thoughts’


The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke

Chapter 4: Hentai Yusuke

‘Damnit, not now!’ screamed Yusuke’s mind. He was finally sampling Kurama’s perfect, flawless body and had no intentions of stopping. Yusuke didn’t give a shit if the whole world saw them. “Ignore her, she’ll go away,” he growled burrowing his lips into the crook of Kurama’s neck.

“Yusuke, Botan is nothing if not persistent. Perhaps we had better dress and find out what she wants,” Kurama suggested breathlessly as Yusuke nuzzled and suckled his neck. Kurama was just as disappointed and angry to have their lovemaking interrupted, especially when Yusuke was demonstrating a more aggressive role. However, he knew Botan would not leave until she’d delivered her message.

“You’re right,” whined Yusuke as he slowly and reluctantly pulled away from his beautiful kitsune.

With an uncomfortable groan, the teens disentangled themselves from one another and quickly stepped into their pants, stuffing their well endowed erections into entirely too tight denim jeans.

“This sucks!” Yusuke could barely zip up his fly.

“I agree, Yusuke.” Kurama was having the same problem.

Botan hovered in front of the window on her oar, repeatedly knocking on the glass pane. The ferry girl could sense both Kurama and Yusuke inside yet couldn’t understand why they weren’t answering.

‘This is no time for them to be playing games,’ she thought frantically then began yelling, “Yusuke, Kurama, please. Open the window; I know you’re in there. I have an important message from Koenma!”

Rolling his eyes, Yusuke grumbled, “It better be.”

Kurama, beyond irritated, narrowed his eyes as he unlocked and abruptly slid the window open.

As Botan put more force into her banging, the window suddenly opened, forcing her off balance, spilling her head first into the fox demon’s bedroom.

“Ow! That wasn’t very nice. Try giving a girl a little warning first,” she whined picking herself up then dusting off her kimono.

“So what were you boys doing anyway that was so important that it took you forever to answer?” she asked, totally oblivious to the fact that the bed covers were in a heap at the foot of the bed and that the two Tentai team members were shirtless, flushed, sporting matching erections within the confines of their jeans and were not looking at all too pleased at the moment.

‘Stuuuupid,’ thought Yusuke.

‘She really is quite the ditz,’ thought Kurama, unknowingly agreeing with his lover’s assessment of the blue-haired deity, who stood batting her bubble gum colored eyes owlishly.

Ignoring her question, Kurama inquired, “Was there not something urgent you needed to relay to us, Botan?”

Botan looked up puzzled for a minute tapping her index finger to her chin. “Ah right!” she remembered. “I almost forgot. Koenma-Sama detected demonic activity in the forest on the outskirts of town. You’ll need to investigate and dispose of any threat to the Ningenkai.”

“Yeah, whatever, are Kuwabara and Hiei gonna meet us there?” asked Yusuke curtly.

“I can’t find either of them. So that just leaves the two of you. Well, I’m off. Good luck,” she chirped.

“Excuse me, Botan, but do you not have any more information for us. For instance, what kind of demons we may be dealing with,” inquired Kurama. He couldn’t believe she was going to leave without giving them more detailed information. Kurama knew better than to go into a situation without obtaining as much intelligence as possible.

“Um, no, we were only able to detect the rise in ki levels in that area. I’m sorry, that’s all I know, Kurama. But I’m sure it’s nothing you two can’t handle. The readings weren’t at all that powerful. Well good luck boys,” Botan wished them, hopping back onto her oar and flying off into the sky.

Turning to face his new lover, Yusuke gently yet firmly grabbed the back of Kurama’s hair, pulling him in for a deep, wet kiss. After a minute of thoroughly ravishing his fox’s sweet mouth, the detective rasped, “Let’s get this over with fast. The sooner we get back the sooner we can finish what we started,” and gave Kurama an absolutely lewd grin.

“I’m looking forward to it, Yusuke,” replied Kurama. After a few quick breaths of oxygen, he returned the favor by plowing his tongue back down the detective’s throat.

A shock wave of heat pooled between Yusuke’s thighs. His balls tightened as his cock strained the limits of the denim material. Within the blink of an eye, Yusuke had Kurama pinned against the wall grinding his hard cock into his kitsune’s.

“When we get back, I’m gonna explore every inch of you, Fox. You’re all mine, every beautiful hot inch of you.” Yusuke’s eyes were smoldering with wanton lust, forcing the fox to gulp nervously.

“Then we better hurry, Yusuke, because I’m not sure how long I’m willing to wait to feel your long, thick cock sliding inside my tight, hot ass,” moaned Kurama breathlessly as he pressed back hard into Yusuke’s engorged sex.

Yusuke’s body and mind went into sexual overload; Kurama was just too arousing. “If you think we’re gonna leave now before getting off you can forget it. Pull your cock out now, Fox,” Yusuke ordered.

Kurama shivered from the dominant tone Yusuke used and deftly did as he was told. He quickly freed his painfully throbbing length as Yusuke did the same.

After liberating his own velvet steel rod, Yusuke pressed his hips into Kurama’s wrapping his large calloused hand around both stiff members. With an almost painfully tight grip, Yusuke began jacking them both off with incredible speed.

Since they were both so hard and needy, Yusuke knew it wouldn’t take long at all for him and Kurama to find a little quick relief before they left.

“Yusuke!” yelled Kurama, “Oh, God, yes! Don’t stop.” Kurama clutched Yusuke’s shoulders as they buried their heads in each other’s neck, panting with desperate need.

Kurama thought he had died and gone to heaven. Yusuke’s grip was tight, rough, and fast, pooling all of his pent up heat into his groin. His orgasm was approaching extremely fast, leaving the fox gasping and dizzy for release. Bolting his eyes shut, Kurama was blinded by white, exploding dots behind his eyelids.

“Fuck, Kurama, I’m close!” wailed Yusuke; he couldn’t move his hand up and down any faster if he tried. He was already working at turbo speed.

“Oh, Yusuke, I’m… I’m… AHHHHHH!” shouted Kurama as he ejaculated his creamy essence between their chests.

Yusuke followed immediately with a guttural groan as his orgasm tore throughout his body like a tidal wave of liquid heat, mixing his seed with his lovers.

Both boys slowly slid down onto their knees, gasping and panting, embracing each other as their heartbeat and blood pressure returned to normal.

“Well, I feel a little better. What about you?” Yusuke chuckled.

“Mmmm, wonderful, koi,” smiled the satiated kitsune, “But we’d better rinse off and go if we are to return quickly and resume are play.

Extending his hand to help the kitsune up, Yusuke agreed, “Let’s go.”

*****************************************

Keeping a lustful gaze on his kitsune from the back, Yusuke drank in every tiny movement of Kurama’s tight ass as they made their way through the farthest outskirts of the city. Nearly the second the couple entered the forest, Kurama’s acute senses picked up the ki signature of their targets and diligently began their pursuit.

As Kurama nonchalantly commanded the brambles of thorny branches and vines out of their path, he took a glance back at his koibito and smirked slyly as the detective was practically drooling on himself.

“Pay attention, Yusuke, the enemy could come up behind us, and you wouldn’t even know it,” Kurama joked with a lighthearted tone.

Said detective looked up at his fox with a cocky grin and answered, “I can’t help it. You have a hot ass.”

Slowing his pace, Kurama came side to side with his lover and with a devilish grin grabbed Yusuke’s ass and purred, “Thank you, so do you.”

Yusuke groaned, “Damnit, lets hurry up so we can get back to more fun stuff?”

“My sentiments exactly, koi,” the fox anxiously agreed.

Both boys ceased their jesting as the tree branches above and around them rustled sharply, forcing tiny leaves to quickly flutter down to the ground. A loud cracking sound met their ears, the two separated as a thick tree trunk came crashing down where they had been standing, just missing the teens. Small dirt clouds rose as Kurama and Yusuke glared at the stone-skinned golem standing behind the splintered tree trunk, a dumb expression on his gray pebbled face. A blocky, rectangular nose contrasted against small, beady, black eyes. The demon was large, standing at least 6’10”, with a broad chest tapering to something barely resembling a waist. He looked to be strong with his bulky arms, but didn’t appear to be very fast or agile.

“What’s this, a couple of snacks?” a low voice echoed, as a brown colored gargoyle landed on the remains of the splintered oak. Standing as tall as his partner, the demon extended his large wings that knitted together around his neck to form a leathery cape, his scarred face sporting two thick and long yellow fangs jutting out of his bottom jaw, pointing sharply up towards his cheeks, a pug like nose adding to his piggish features with a pair of yellow-gold eyes staring at the lovers with a hint of cockiness.

Obviously, the gargoyle was the brains behind this operation. He was clearly, though not by much, smarter then the rock standing next to him.

“Uh huh,” laughed the golem retardedly, glancing at the creature of the sky next to him.

Waving a scaly, clawed hand at the golem indifferently, the winged beast muttered, “Go ahead. Have your snack.”

The stone-like demon wasted no time in making a clumsy dash for Yusuke. The Reikai detective; however, easily jumped up to dodge the stony grasp, “Are you kiddin’ me! THIS is what they call an emergency!?” Yusuke kicked the youkai in the gut, knocking him on his back. The demon sluggishly made his way back up to make another feeble attempt of attacking Yusuke.

“I wasn’t expecting him to be quite THAT slow. I must say he is a pathetic excuse for a demon,” Kurama joked.

“Don’t mind the fool, I’m the one you should be worried about, pretty boy!” bellowed the gargoyle as he swooped in on Kurama at a rapid speed. With no time to spare, Kurama barely dodged the attack, flipping over and away from the demon, landing with one knee on the ground. Kurama winced, allowing mild surprise to wash over his features as he observed a thin line of blood running across his bicep. He stole a look back to find the creature licking his blood off a claw, “Mmm, sweet, just how I like it.”

Kurama’s eye’s narrowed as he placed his palm flat on the ground, seeming to give it a little push. The scaly creature yelped and flew up, dodging the blades of grass around his feet springing up like razor sharp knives. Kurama stood and turned to face his opponent who gave him a smirk as he landed unscathed.

“You’re stronger then you look, pretty boy. But let’s see how well you handle my turf... the sky.” The leathery brown wings spread wide giving a strong downwards flap, shooting the creature up through the trees. Kurama didn’t delay as he jumped from branch to branch, higher and higher into the aged trees, easily keeping his prey in sight.

Back on the ground, Yusuke leisurely jumped out of the way of the demon’s clumsy attacks, occasionally landing one of his own punches for fun. Growing bored, he happened to catch sight of his new lover jumping up into the trees with a grace and ease that only Kurama could execute. Deciding he had enough of the dumb ass demon he was playing with, having better things to do like watching his sexy boyfriend fight, Yusuke landed in front of the golem pointing his forefinger and thumb in the shape of a gun, aiming straight at the demon shouting, “You’re a waste of my time... Spirit Gun!” The attack, literally, turned the golem into rubble. “Che... emergency my ass,” he grumbled.

Yusuke looked up from the rubble and dust to see the gargoyle nose-diving towards the ground, trying to evade the trees’ limbs which were attempting to ensnare him as Kurama manipulated the forest life to his will, corralling his prey back onto the ground, Kurama landing gracefully next to the fallen winged beast.

The gargoyle growled menacingly lunging at the fox that elegantly back flipped onto a tree branch, giving Yusuke a teasing peek at Kurama’s well formed abdomen. Yusuke’s cock pulsed with the memory of Kurama’s soft flesh gliding across his skin.

The peeved demon growled and took flight, attempting to strike Kurama down from his perch in the tree. Yusuke watched Kurama do a spiraling flip off of the branch onto another limb and then another spiral-flip, mixed with an aerial forward roll at the end, landing elegantly on the ground.

Yusuke had never before taken into account exactly HOW flexible his fox really was, and couldn’t help wondering how he could bring that special talent into their bed.

“Damnit, stand still!” the demon yelled, charging Kurama once again. The fox strategically avoided the attack by jumping into another tree. With the forest being the fox’s playground, Kurama clearly had the upper hand against his foe. The gargoyle had no idea who he was dealing with, which was proving to be a fatal error on the winged demon’s part.

As Yusuke witnessed his lover spring into yet another tree, he imagined having those powerful legs wrapped around his waist as he fucked his fox hard and fast.

Tiring of playing cat and mouse with his prey, Kurama retrieved a rose hidden within his hair at the nape of his neck, and with a snap of his wrist, shouted, “Rose Whip!” The rose quickly transformed into the kitsune’s infamous weapon, lashing it towards the winged demon, wrapping his rose whip around the gargoyle’s throat. The youkai clawed frantically, trying to pull the tightening whip from around his neck, feeling the sharp thorns threaten to decapitate him. He finally slashed through the whip with his talon-like claws gasping for air as he bore angry eyes at the kitsune. “Nice try, but not quite good enough,” growled the gargoyle, assuming that was the kitsune’s most powerful attack.

The fox smirked, casually pulling a seed out of his hair. The kitsune directed a burst of his ki at the seedling palmed within his fist. “You really should know your enemy before you attack,” intoned the fox, his voiced laced with ice, sending a chill down the gargoyle’s spine. Kurama then flung his arm forward, while at the same time opening his hand allowing multiple thorny vines to shoot out towards the winged demon. The razor-sharp vines ensnared the gargoyle like a fish caught inside a net. Kurama jumped over the entangled form of his enemy with his deadly vines in hand, pulling them taut. A shrilled scream echoed throughout the forest as the vines cut through the enemy, leaving him to fall in bloody chunks to the ground.

Yusuke, however, only saw his fox, and not the mess that lay over the ground some yards away. His heart fluttered as his lover landed gracefully. His long, lush, flaming red hair cascaded gently down his back and around his shoulders, delicately framing his gorgeous face.

Kurama’s visage surpassed any form of natural beauty Yusuke had ever seen or imagined. He was, in fact, the embodiment of perfection.

The raven-haired detective worried his lower lip while fisting and un-fisting his hands anxiously as his mind strayed to thoughts of slowly ravishing such perfection, to feel that sultry, flawless body writhing underneath him. The teen’s thoughts then turned slightly darker as a possessive surge swept through his body. ‘Mine’ was the single thought Yusuke held in his mind at that very moment.

Even though the raven haired teen had been overwhelmed with sexual pleasure from Kurama as seme, he felt an unbridled desire to top his fox. He wanted to take charge but wasn’t sure how far his fox was willing to let him control their lovemaking. After all, Kurama’s dominant sexual prowess and expertise was quite intimidating for a novice in the art of sex. It was hard for Yusuke to imagine Kurama relinquishing control to someone with far less experience.

At the same time, Yusuke remembered Kurama’s reaction as he carried him out of the shower, and then what the fox said to him. ‘I’m yours, Yusuke, to do with as you wish. I’m yours to play with as gently or as harshly as you want.’

‘He acted like he wanted me to be seme. I could see it in his eyes, but how far would he let me take it,’ thought Yusuke. His perverted mind was conjuring up all sorts of naughty, carnal scenarios. The boy may lack hands on experience, but not imagination. He also had the confidence to play out his newly acquired fantasies. Yusuke only hoped Kurama would accept the level of control he wanted to assume.

As said boy was lost in hentai thoughts of various sex acts with a submissive fox slave, he hadn’t noticed Kurama staring back at him.

Kurama landed effortlessly, barely disturbing the ground beneath him and immediately turned searching for his lover, when his keen eyesight locked on Yusuke’s dark mahogany eyes, only a short distance away.

Kurama swallowed thickly. He had seen many expressions on the boy in the past, ranging from death glares to sadness and most recently love, but what Yusuke was exhibiting now was absolute possessiveness.

The fox demon wasn’t frightened at all; in fact, he was extremely curious and excited to see what his young and inexperienced lover was going to do with these lustful emotions he was exuding.

With his palms sweating and cock swelling, Kurama waited patiently for Yusuke to come to him and take control. Kurama was not going to lead this time.

“Yusuke,” the fox gently called to his lover.

The detective blinked once as his name, carried by the gentle breeze, reached his ears. As he focused on Kurama’s, come hither, stare, he knew they would not make it back to Kurama’s house any time soon. He would take his fox here, deep in the forest.

With a predatory growl emanating from deep within his throat, Yusuke ignored the carnage around them and advanced on Kurama with the fearlessness of a wolf stalking its prey.

Kurama’s heartbeat sped up as Yusuke quickly closed in on him.

Stopping only mere inches from his kitsune, Yusuke spoke in a dark whisper, “I wanna fuck you, Kurama.”

With desire-filled eyes, Kurama replied in a soft whisper, “Then do it. Don’t ask, simply take me, Yusuke. However you want.”

The raven-haired boy drank in Kurama’s emerald jewels and with a full heart expressed, “I love you,” then reached for the hem of Kurama’s shirt. Yusuke slowly lifted the garment up, relishing every creamy inch of flesh as it was revealed. As the cotton material reached the kitsune’s chest, Kurama raised his arms allowing Yusuke to fully remove the annoying obstacle, tossing it aside. Yusuke hungrily appraised his stunning fox, then splaying his fingers on either side of the kitsune’s head meticulously combed through the silky long locks, ending at his lower back.

With his lips lingering only a breathe away from Kurama’s and their eyes locked in a heated gaze, Yusuke began drawing small unseen designs up Kurama’s back, delicately tracing the fox’s shoulder blades.

Kurama made no move to kiss Yusuke, despite the boy’s succulent, full lips so teasingly close to his own, but did attempt to remove Yusuke’s shirt.

“Don’t! This is my show,” admonished the teen.

Licking his lips nervously, Kurama apologized, “Yes, Yusuke, forgive me.”

“Mmmm,” responded the dark-haired boy in a trance-like state. Yusuke continued his worshipping caresses up the nape of Kurama’s neck and then traced the pads of his fingers over his jaw line, gently working towards his delicate cheekbones. Yusuke, enthralled with the softness of Kurama’s flesh, was almost afraid of marring the flawless skin with his calloused fingertips. Delving his fingers back into Kurama’s lush hair, Yusuke slid his hot tongue over Kurama’s pink lips, nibbling at the petal soft flesh. Both boys were shivering as their warm breathe mingled with each others, then letting out a shameful groan as Yusuke slid his wet blade into the fox’s mouth, deepening their kiss.

Yusuke’s passion increased as he savored the fox’s succulent taste of sweet strawberries and cream, delving his tongue in deeply, gnashing his teeth against Kurama’s, pulling away only to suck briefly on swollen lips.

Kurama moaned obscenely while using all his skill warring with the invading blade slashing through his inner orifice, a battle of dominance that Yusuke was easily winning, much to Kurama’s approval. Yusuke, in deed, would be seme; a position he was born for. His fearless, take charge attitude was certainly showing through.

Needing to taste more of his kitsune’s sweet cavern, Yusuke dove back in even deeper, cutting Kurama’s lower lip in his eagerness. Kurama tasted too sweet…his scent too intoxicating…his flesh and hair too fucking soft…his blood so tangy.

The detective pulled back sharply, eyes wide, staring at the crimson liquid dripping down from the kitsune’s lip to his chin. With a growl, Yusuke sensually licked the blood off, his chocolate orbs darkening as the tangy, metallic tasting fluid slid across his tongue. With eyes aflame, body taut and cock straining for freedom, the detective’s mind and emotions became veiled in a haze of lust.

Tightening his grip in Kurama’s flaming, lush hair, Yusuke yanked harshly and ordered, “Down.”

With half lidded eyes and a rumbling purr coming from the fox’s chest, he complied, kneeling in front of his lover; his face to the teen’s crotch. Licking his lips, Kurama yearned to touch the huge bulge outlining Yusuke’s pants.

The fox demon loved all forms of sex play, but to play master and slave with a lover as strong as Yusuke was his ultimate fantasy. Kurama respected strength above all else and would only give himself, in this way, with someone stronger and more powerful, someone like Yusuke.

Looking up into Yusuke’s lust-crazed eyes, he whispered, “I’m yours, Yusuke. I want you to take me… tell me what to do… command me.”

Kurama gasped, feeling Yusuke’s ki rise; his energy extending in every direction warning off any approaching threat or rival, marking his territory.

Marking one’s territory, especially while claiming a mate was something a demon did out of instinct, but Yusuke was human, not demon, and Kurama was certain that Yusuke was not aware of what he had just done.

Yusuke exhibiting demon instincts was a puzzle Kurama would enjoy figuring out another day.

“All mine,” rasped the teen removing his shirt, letting it drop to the ground silently.

Yusuke stood in front of his kitsune, legs apart, muscles rippling, and cock pulsing visibly inside his jeans, displaying his power and strength over his uke. Then, with a tender caress of his thumb over Kurama’s cheekbone, the detective asked with a playfully lewd smirk, “Are you going to be a good kitsune and do exactly what I say? Or are you going to be a naughty kitsune?”

Giving Yusuke his most seductive and sultry stare, the kitsune cocked his head and answered, “Both.”

“You’re sure?” Yusuke donned a more serious expression. “You’ll give me complete control and you’re okay with that,” then arching an eyebrow added, “Even if I want to punish you if you’re bad.”

“I’m very sure,” responded the kitsune adamantly. Kurama’s heart raced with anticipation, feeling his cock and balls pulsing.

“I love you, Yusuke. I need you.” He then narrowed his eyes, and with a heated glare intoned, “Use me, punish me, fuck me, do what ever you want. Please, Yusuke.”

“I will, Kitsune, but first I want you to make with the fox tricks and give us some camouflage. And make it quick, my hard-on isn’t gonna wait forever.”

“It would be my pleasure…master. My only desire is to please you,” answered Kurama in a submissive tone, eyes lowered.

‘Did he say master? Oh fuck, I just died and went to heaven,’ thought Yusuke reminding himself to breathe. Yusuke could hardly wait to start playing with his beautiful slave.

The raven-haired detective watched in amazement as his kitsune manipulated and commanded the foliage surrounding them.

Several trees extended their upper branches, intertwining in a lattice pattern. The leaves on the branches grew, overlapping each other to form a canopy above the teens blocking out the view from even the birds flying overhead; yet, allowing the sunlight to stream through creating a brilliant display of sunbeams bouncing off the ground.

The bushes lying dormant on each side of the teens came to life growing taller and fuller, stretching out sideways to create a hedgerow of privacy all around them.

Yusuke goggled over the intricate hide-a-way his beautiful and sexy kitsune created, confirming what a truly rare and precious treasure Kurama was.

“You’re amazing, Fox.”

“I’m not yet done, master.”

Yusuke groaned inwardly. Kurama calling him master was just too fucking hot and sexy. His libido went into overdrive, causing his cock to twitch with an aching need to have Kurama’s talented, hot mouth engulf his painfully hard erection.

‘The things I’m gonna do to that pretty mouth of his,’ mused the detective.

With a sly grin, Kurama reached into his hair pulling out a seed, and with little regard, flicking it over his shoulder.

The seedling sprouted into feather-like blades of grass, forming a soft, thick mattress of turf.

The only word Yusuke could find to describe his shock at the bedding Kurama provided was, “Fuuuuuck.”

“Yes, please,” the sly fox grinned.

“Oh, I’m gonna fuck you alright, but first you’re gonna remind me how talented that mouth of yours is.”

With lidded eyes, Kurama whispered, “I love when you talk nasty…master.”

“I think you want it down and dirty don’t you my little fox slut,” snickered one extremely horny spirit detective.

With a saucy smirk and a wink, Kurama ran his hands up the back of Yusuke’s legs to his tight ass giving it a firm squeeze and then playfully buried his nose in Yusuke’s crotch, inhaling deeply the musky, masculine scent of his lover.

Yelping, Yusuke grasped Kurama’s arms firmly, pushing him back onto his heels, pointing his finger at the sly fox, “Bad, kitsune, bad!” he admonished.

Yusuke had to bite his tongue to hold back his chuckling laughter at the pouting fox.

‘Could he look more adorable, or fuckable?” thought Yusuke.

“So, you wanna play, do you? Is this what my little fox slut wants?” said Yusuke running his palm over his clothed covered erection, squeezing, and molding the heated flesh in a teasingly tempting manner.

Kurama was so horny he was beside himself. He wanted nothing more than to imprison Yusuke within his vines, ravishing every inch of the detective, starting with the sexy bulge inside his pants.

“Oh yes, Yusuke,” purred the fox, licking his lips hungrily.

Giving Kurama a stern look of disapproval, he questioned, “Yes, what?”

Sobering from his fantasy, he nervously responded, “Yes, m-master.”

“That’s better, but you’ll be punished for that disrespect, later.” The playfulness in Yusuke’s eyes diminished as chocolate orbs narrowed into a seriously predatory stare.

“I’ll give you what you want, slave, but you’ll have to earn it.”

“Yes, master.” Kurama was now giving Yusuke his full attention, eagerly awaiting Yusuke’s commands. The boy was really getting into the role and Kurama was determined to play his part.

‘Yusuke makes such a sexy master. I foresee him being a wonderful seme,” the fox mused. ‘I hope he spanks me.’

Yusuke opened the top button of his jeans and slowly unzipped his fly allowing his engorged 10 inch thick shaft to pop out, angry and demanding attention. Grabbing the base of his cock and pointing it at his fox’s face, he took a step closer placing his feet on either side of Kurama’s thighs.

Kurama automatically opened his mouth, ready to receive the pulsing sex glistening in front of him.

“Not so fast my hot slut,” his voice was low and even, reminding Kurama who was in charge.

“You’ll taste me first, bitch,” instructed the teen, and began tracing Kurama’s lips with the head of his cock, slowly painting them with pre-cum pooling at the tip.

“Now, lick it off, slut. Taste what’ll be flowing down your throat soon,” ordered Yusuke.

‘Oh, Kami, he’s good. I love when he talks dirty and calls me names,’ thought Kurama licking every drop off his lips, delighting in the sweet/salty taste of his lover’s essence.

“Good, kitsune. Now open that pretty mouth of yours and stick out your tongue.”

Kurama obeyed extending his wet muscle, anxiously waiting a mouth full of Yusuke.

Admiring the vision his uke made, the dark-haired boy shuttered with anticipation. Kurama looked so hot and sexy on his knees, submissively waiting to have his mouth filled with Yusuke’s steel flesh.

Refusing to delay his pleasure for one more minute, Yusuke swirled and massaged the tip of his cock on Kurama’s outstretched tongue, slowly bathing it in his lover’s hot, slick saliva.

The Tentai leader moaned deeply squeezing the base of his cock tightly, fearing their play may end before it even gets started; the fox’s scorching tongue felt that good.

Wanting to exert more dominance, Yusuke raised his dripping sex away from the fleshy warmth, only to slap it back down on the extended muscle, startling the fox, momentarily.

With closed eyes, Kurama lost himself in nirvana as his tongue was erotically stroked by his lover’s silky smooth hard-on and then was shocked back into reality at the sudden impact of Yusuke’s cock smacking down on his tongue. The fox recoiled, shutting his mouth, staring up at his lover with a look of surprise.

Kurama quickly lowered his eyes, ashamed he had reacted so badly to Yusuke’s show of dominance. He had used this same technique on past lovers himself and, even though he longed to be Yusuke’s uke, he needed to acclimate himself to being on the receiving end.

Regaining his composure, the red-headed uke asked for forgiveness from his seme lover. “Forgive me, master. You took me by surprise. Please play with me as you desire.”

Yusuke smirked when Kurama pulled back. To have startled the perfect fox was a victory in and of itself in Yusuke’s book. He then grabbed the back of Kurama’s hair, pulling his head backwards and ordered, “Open wide and stick it out again.”

As soon as Kurama did as he was asked, Yusuke slapped his cock back down on Kurama’s tongue, and then again, and again, in short consecutive smacks.

Kurama moaned obscenely from the beating his tongue was taking. It felt so good to have Yusuke abusing him in this way and needed more.

Yusuke was ready for more too, a lot more. As long as Kurama wasn’t complaining, he’d take this game as far as he could, a little bit at a time; however, he didn’t want to scare Kurama off by acting out his fantasies all in one day.

“Now, suck me, but only the head, and suck it hard!”

Kurama eagerly obeyed, enclosing his full supple lips around the huge bulbous head. He suckled as hard as he could, like a kit at his mothers nipple.

“Uhhh, fuck yes, that’s so good,” moaned the detective while massaging the back of Kurama’s scalp, enjoying the double stimulation of the fox’s silken hair slipping between his fingers like cool clean water and the tip of his shaft blanketed in a hot, wet vacuum.

Kurama looked up at his panting lover, ecstatic that he was the one causing such pleasure to his seme, and with an evil smirk dug the tip of his tongue into the boy’s tiny hole.

“FUCKING SHIT! Take it all, bitch,” growled the teen, forcing his thick cock down Kurama’s throat.

Kurama readied himself, knowing what was to come and relaxed his gullet so as not to gag when Yusuke’s steel pipe slid down his throat.

Yusuke buried his cock down to the root in Kurama’s hot sheath, tickling the fox’s nose with his curly black pubic hair.

Holding the fox in place, he ordered, “Swallow.”

Kurama contracted his throat muscles, massaging and squeezing the huge head.

The detective growled gutturally from the pressure as pre-cum splashed down his fox’s throat.

Teetering on the cusp of release, but wanting to extend his pleasure for as long as possible, Yusuke pulled out of his uke’s mouth with his cock drenched and dripping with saliva, taking a momentary breather to regain control of his body.

Kurama’s face was flushed with a string of spit still connecting him to his seme. He licked his swollen wet lips and begged, “Please, master, give it back.”

Yusuke plunged back in, holding Kurama’s head still as he proceeded to fuck his fox’s face fast and deep with long strokes. “There’s no one alive who sucks cock better than you do, Kurama. KAMI!”

Kurama gripped Yusuke’s thighs tightly; trying to gulp in air each time Yusuke pulled out and before his length was driven back down his throat.

Yusuke maintained an iron grip in Kurama’s hair, groaning and growling as he repeatedly plowed his throbbing sex down Kurama’s tight tunnel.

The detective was oblivious to anything other than the aching pleasure building up between his legs.

“Suck harder, Kurama. I’m so close!” roared Yusuke.

With a whine from deep within his throat, Kurama doubled his efforts, molding his inner fleshy cheeks around Yusuke’s cock, sucking so hard he was becoming lightheaded as his mouth was ruthlessly raped.

Kurama didn’t know how much longer he could continue. His whole face was tired. Not even Kuronue fucked his mouth this violently. Kurama couldn’t be happier.

“That’s it!” wailed the teen, ramming his cock down Kurama’s throat one last time, smashing the fox’s face flush with his pubic bone, holding his uke’s mouth in place.

“KEEP SUCKING!” Yusuke’s thighs started shaking as liquid fire flowed throughout his body, targeting his heated desire. And with a deep groan, the detective threw his head back as his seed spewed forth in thick ribbons down his lover’s throat.

As the thick mass of throbbing steel cut off his airway, Kurama dug his nails into Yusuke’s hips, drawing blood. He bolted his eyes shut and concentrated on swallowing and sucking as fast and as hard as he could.

When he felt Yusuke’s thick rich seed splash down his throat, the fox obediently milked his lover’s sex until the spent shaft was quickly pulled out of his mouth.

Gasping and panting, Kurama took in as much fresh air as his lungs would allow.

Yusuke’s legs gave out as gravity and fatigue pulled him into a squatting position over his lover’s bent knees. After slowly catching his breathe from an orgasm so strong it was almost painful, he gave a long, and slow swipe of his tongue over Kurama’s parted lips, tasting himself then tenderly stroked Kurama’s cheek with the back of his knuckles, whispering breathlessly, “You’re incredible, Kurama, so utterly incredible.”

Kurama met Yusuke’s glazed eyes and voiced hoarsely, “And you were perfect, my handsome master.”

With a roguish grin, the boy stated, “You ain’t seen nothin yet, you sexy vixen.”

Yusuke swiftly yanked Kurama’s head back with one hand, exposing his slender throat, and then cradled his back with his other hand, successfully forcing the fox’s upper body to bend backwards, arching his neck and chest towards Yusuke’s hungry mouth.

The ravenous teen dipped his head, sucking Kurama’s pink nipple into his mouth then bit down with his straight teeth, pulling, scraping, and suckling the taut bud.

“Master!” cried out Kurama. The painful suction on his nipple had his cock jumping and screaming to be let out.

Yusuke growled around his mouthful of flesh at Kurama’s outburst. He released the swollen morsel with a gentle lick then continued lapping his hot tongue across the fox’s chest to his other nub, abusing the hardened peak tortuously.

“Please, please,” panted Kurama, writhing in desperation.

Yusuke scorched a path from Kurama’s chest to his neck, laving the soft skin with his hot breathe and wet tongue.

The teen continued to kiss, lick, and bite the swan-like column arched so wantonly. Yusuke relished in his lover’s sweet skin and intoxicating scent. With each mewl and whimper he pulled from his fox; Yusuke's sex began to rise anew.

“Please what?” husked Yusuke in Kurama’s ear, tracing the outer cartilage with the tip of his wet blade. “What do you want me to do, slave? Tell me!”

Yusuke released Kurama’s hair allowing the fox to wrap his arms around his neck, nuzzling his sweat drenched face in Yusuke’s hair.

“Fuck me, master! Please fuck me!” sobbed the uke fox, “Make me scream, please.”

“Don’t worry. I’m gonna fuck you so hard I’ll have you screaming like a bitch, my foxy slut,” growled Yusuke as he held Kurama close to his body. “But I’m not done playing with you yet,” gripping Kurama’s aching sex through his jeans, squeezing and rubbing the hardened length, cupping his balls with his strong hand, palming and kneading the entire package, eliciting more sobbing and whining from his uke.

“You’re my fuck toy, aren’t you, Kurama. Tell me you’re my fuck toy… my play thing… my pretty boy toy. Tell me or I’ll leave you hanging, slave,” threatened Yusuke.

Yusuke was everything and more of what Kurama dreamed of. His aggressive and dominant demeanor had Kurama’s body pulled as tight as a bowstring, leaving him shaking and whimpering like a virgin.

How Yusuke gained the confidence to act out the master/seme role so expertly, the fox would never know. What he did know was that he would always submit to Yusuke’s every desire.

“Yes, master. I’m your fuck toy! Please, Yusuke, I can’t take anymore teasing. I’m begging you, master. Fuck me and let me come.” Kurama had completely broken down into uncontrollable sobs, grinding his cock harder and harder into Yusuke’s knowing hand.

“Payback’s a bitch, isn’t it?” Yusuke let go of Kurama’s shaft, ignoring the fox’s cry of abandonment. Picking him up bridal style and carrying him over to the grass bedding Kurama created earlier, Yusuke gently laid the fox down on his back.

Kurama quickly reached for his zipper, trying to remove the imprisoning garment from his engorged sex.

Yusuke grabbed the fox’s wrists, straddled his hips, and pressed Kurama’s thieving hands on either side of his head.

“Do not move until I tell you. Do you understand, slave?” growled Yusuke into Kurama’s face with the look of a wild animal ready to attack.

Kurama choked back a sob, shaking his head up and down affirming that he understood.

“Good kitsune,” praised the lust crazed boy, grinding his reawakened erection into Kurama’s as a reward.

“Ahhh, Kami, more,” he whimpered, raising his hips to gain more friction against Yusuke’s steel heat.

Yusuke abruptly got up and warned, “Don’t move,” and took a step back to remove his jeans the rest of the way. Now completely naked, Yusuke stood over the prostrate kitsune. Staring down at his uke lover, Yusuke asked in a throaty voice, “Is this what you want me to do to you, slut? Do you want me to jerk you off with my hand, like this; Yusuke began slowly stroking himself, or do you want me to suck you off. Decide now or I’ll decide for you.”

Finding his voice, Kurama answered meekly and submissively, “Suck me, Master Yusuke. I beg of you.”

Yusuke’s fox looked like a wanton angel, lying with his flaming red hair fanned out around his beautiful flushed face, his emerald jewels glistening with unabashed need for his seme.

Yusuke had never given a blow job before, but the boy leader knew what he liked and had a clear memory of what Kurama did to him. Yusuke would give that same pleasure to his lover, or die trying.

Kneeling between Kurama’s legs, Yusuke ghosted his fingertips over his lover’s chest, circling each areola, yet avoiding the hard peak. He caressed and petted the soft heated flesh of Kurama’s washboard abs then teasingly toyed with the waistband of the tight jeans. Yusuke licked his lips and unbuttoned Kurama’s jeans, loosening the tight material.

Planting his hands firmly on Kurama’s hips, Yusuke lowered his hungry mouth to Kurama’s navel, dipping then swirling his tongue around.

Kurama gasped trying to buck his hips, but Yusuke held him firm as he licked and sucked the shallow indentation, then dragged his tongue just below the top of the waistband, leaving a moist trail from hip to hip. Yusuke slowly delved his tongue lower as he unzipped Kurama’s pants, kissing and licking the newly exposed tender flesh.

Without releasing Kurama’s aching shaft from inside his jeans, Yusuke pulled open the front flaps as wide as the seams would allow. Having a clear view of Kurama’s downy-soft tufts of red curls, Yusuke dipped his head, inhaling the succulent bouquet of Kurama’s maleness, tickling the fine hairs with each sniff from his nose.

Yusuke’s blood boiled. He wanted to devour the fox; consume and savor every inch of satin skin. Feeling his patience abate, the detective sat back on his heels ripping the fox’s pants off in one fluid motion.

Kurama moaned as his cock sprang free, smacking into his lower abs, then whimpered as his thighs were spread wide and pushed back, raising his ass into the air.

With an unobstructed view of Kurama’s hidden secrets, Yusuke growled, “Hold your legs open. I want complete access to everything.”

Kurama grasped the back of his knees, widening and lifting his legs and butt, bolting his eyes shut as the anticipation became almost too much to bear.

The detective grabbed Kurama’s milky white globes and spread them apart. With one huge swipe of his tongue, he licked from where the fox’s crack started at his lower back, sliding over his asshole then over his balls and up his shaft to the tip, sucking in the crown, swirling his tongue around and into the slit before hoovering down the column of Kurama’s length, ignoring the urge to gag. After a couple of determined, deep bobs, Yusuke mastered the art of deep throating, which had the fox groaning and thrashing his head from side to side.

Yusuke quickly reached one hand up to Kurama’s face, grabbed his chin, and pushed three fingers into his mouth. Needing no instruction of what was expected; Kurama sucked, wrapping his wet tongue around and in between each digit, moistening them thoroughly.

Every pore on the fox’s flesh radiated heat, seeping into his veins, heating his blood as it traveled throughout his body, converging at a rapid rate to his core, building into a hot, coiling and aching demand for release.

He removed his fingers from the warm cavern then unceremoniously plunged his middle finger deep into Kurama’s ass, digging around for that special spot that had given him so much pleasure before.

“Yusuke!” wailed the fox from the sudden and unexpected intrusion. “Oh Yusuke, right there, that’s it!”

The teen smile evilly around his mouthful of Kurama, knowing he found what he was looking for; however, he took note of how Kurama addressed him and formulated a devious plan to punish the fox for not calling him master.

With little regard to Kurama’s pain threshold, he shoved a second finger in and spread the two digits apart, stretching the tight canal while sucking and bobbing harder and faster, wanting to bring Kurama over the edge as fast as possible.

The kitsune screamed out again from the painful, yet, pleasurable stretching. The fox had a very high tolerance for pain during sex, which Yusuke would soon learn and test those limits.

Yusuke deep throated Kurama’s pulsing shaft, swallowing and massaging the stiff rod with his throat and tongue as he finger fucked Kurama to orgasm.

Kurama let loose a keening howl as his seed exploded into Yusuke mouth. Stream after stream of hot come poured down his throat in such abundance, the boy though he would certainly drowned. ‘Not a bad way to go,’ he mused.

The teen continued siphoning every drop of honey from Kurama’s body while rubbing the fox’s prostate, refusing to let up even when Kurama’s shaft softened. Yusuke finally released his spent member; however, he doubled his efforts against the fox’s sweet spot, giving his lover a sinister smirk.

Feeling a surge of power and dominance over his writhing and sobbing fox, Yusuke commanded, “Roll over onto your hands and knees. Now, bitch!”

It was time to punish the fox.

Kurama was damn near hyperventilating, still floating in a whirlwind of rapture, barely hearing the muffled order to roll over as his ears buzzed with the sound of crashing waves.

As he sluggishly tried rolling over onto his side, Kurama realized Yusuke was not removing his fingers from his lower cavity; in fact, the boy-master was pumping even faster and harder.

“Y-Yusuke…I c-can’t…your fingers…” panted the fox.

Without a word, Yusuke grabbed Kurama’s leg, pulling it over his arm and forcibly rolling the fox onto his stomach, never ceasing his vigorous pumping.

Now on his stomach with his legs spread wide, Kurama whimpered. The deep penetration of Yusuke’s fingers hitting his sweet spot was driving him insane; yet, his inner walls were drying out and becoming slightly sore when the digits would retract.

“P-Please, master……l-lube,” he whimpered.

Yusuke pressed his two fingers deep inside the fox, holding them there as he reached to the side where Kurama’s pants lay, retrieving a tube of K-Y. He then dislodged his fingers, coating three digits and his pulsing shaft with the slick substance.

“Ass up high, slut, shoulders down,” he commanded in no uncertain terms.

With shaky limbs, he raised his ass high in the air settling on his knees, his upper body still close to the ground. The fox demon willed his inner muscles to relax, guessing what was to come next, or so he thought.

“Master!” yelped the fox as Yusuke’s hand came down hard on his butt.

“Spread them wide, Fox,” intoned the boy firmly.

The second Kurama parted his knees wider; Yusuke thrust all three fingers into his asshole and slapping his ass again with his other hand.

“That’s for showing me no respect, bitch. Maybe next time you’ll remember to call me master, ne,” slapping his opposite cheek, even harder.

The boy-master continued pumping, scissoring and twisting his fingers while spanking those perfectly rounded globes, alternately.

“When we fuck you will always call me master, no exceptions. Do you understand, slut,” spat the detective, his cock leaking with every word he uttered.

The role of seme and master had heightened his senses, giving him a feeling of absolute power over his sexy fox, almost like a drug he was quickly becoming addicted to.

Kurama yelped with each slap to his ass followed by a deep groan as his prostate was pounded relentlessly. His cock swelled, becoming painfully hard, harder than before as the combination of punishment and pleasure pushed him to a higher plateau of erotic euphoria.

“Yes, master. Please forgive me, master! Ahhhhhh. Please fuck me, master!” wailed the kitsune. He needed to feel more painful bliss which only Yusuke’s big, thick, hard cock could provide. He was stretched enough that Yusuke could slam into him fast and hard without the threat of tissue tearing, yet, able to feel the stinging burn of such a large and thick object penetrating him forcefully.

Without preamble, Yusuke pulled his fingers out, grabbed Kurama’s hips with an iron grip and slammed his steel rod into his tight ass, spearing the fox with one deep thrust. Giving the fox no time to adjust, Yusuke pulled out and bucked back in hard and fast, snapping his hips with lightening speed, drilling into the fox with jack hammering force, hitting his sweet spot, dead on.

Kurama screamed throwing his head back as Yusuke filled his cavity completely; stretching him open painfully to accommodate his girth. The fox relished in the pain, because after the pain was undeniable pleasure, a pleasure that increased tenfold as it washed away the pain. The fox groaned shamelessly as the pain slowly dulled with every brush against his prostate.

“More, Master, harder… deeper… faster!” Kurama’s screams had turned into whining sobs of begging.

Obscenely, Yusuke groaned. Masturbating with his hand, something he did regularly could never duplicate what he was feeling now. The hot, tight, gripping inner walls of Kurama’s ass around his cock were as unforgiving as the sizzling friction his pounding caused as the vice-like grip was sucking him in deeper and deeper, testing his control and stamina.

The detective, never having fucked anyone before, could feel his restraint wavering; release was eminent.

With his fox begging for more, Yusuke grasped the red mane sticking to his uke’s back, using it as leverage with one hand to fuck him even deeper. He then reached under Kurama’s waist wrapping his other hand around the weeping cock viciously fisting the fox with long, tight strokes.

“Come for me, slave. Come for me now!” ordered the boy master.

Kurama cried out as his hair was yanked back, being used as an anchor to keep him from falling forward with each hard thrust his master gave him. Yusuke was fucking Kurama so hard; the force of each thrust raised his knees off the ground.

His toes went numb, his thighs ached with tortuous intensity, his heart pounded, pumping liquid heat through every vein in the fox’s body racing towards his aching sex. As the fox demon’s balls began to tighten, he became blinded by white bolts of lightening flashing behind his eyelids, his body temperature going from scalding hot to a numbing, clammy cold. His back arched and with a keening whine, Kurama came and came hard, harder than ever before. Not in his long lifespan had Yoko Kurama lost his grip on reality as his seed spewed forth like a tsunami wave. The world around him blanked out as his body went limp, blacking out into a deep abyss of euphoria.

Yusuke felt Kurama’s cock pulse in his hand just before his seed shot out of his dick, covering Yusuke’s hand and the ground with stream after stream of creamy, thick liquid. At the same time, Kurama’s inner muscles clamped down on Yusuke’s cock so tightly, the boy-master screamed out his cry of completion, echoing throughout the forest as his own seed filled his lover’s canal, splashing out and down both their legs.

The detective rested his forehead between his lover’s shoulder blades, panting, and gasping as sweat dripped off his skin. He was so caught up in his own orgasm, that he hadn’t noticed the inert form he held within his arms.

“Kurama that was fucking mind blowing,” he panted, “I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

When no response came, Yusuke cracked open an eye and called his lover again, a bit louder, “Kurama, are you okay?”

Slowly, the ace detective realized that what he was holding was dead weight. Panic washed over the boy as he rolled Kurama over, laying him on his back.

“Kurama!” he yelled slapping the fox’s cheek, “Kurama!” still no response.

“Oh fuck, I killed him! Shit, shit, shit! Kurama! Come on and wake up! You’re scaring me!” bellowed the teen.

With Yusuke focused on reviving his dead lover, he was totally oblivious to the fact that one side of the lover’s makeshift hide-a-way had been slashed down, and a very amused fire apparition was kneeling next to him.

“He’s not dead, detective,” came a stoic voice out of nowhere.

Startled, Yusuke jumped five feet in the air, yelping, “SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK!”

Once Yusuke found himself staring into familiar ruby eyes he screeched, “Hiei! I fucking killed Kurama!”

Hiei’s snicker quickly turned into an obnoxious chuckle as he took in the detective’s distress and state of “un” dress his teammates were in.

“It’s not funny! Stop laughing you asshole! Kurama’s dead!”

“He’s not dead, fool. You merely fucked him unconscious,” Hiei chuckled, cocking an eyebrow, “I’m impressed.

Then with a lazy scan over the spirit detective’s body, lingering his gaze on Yusuke’s lap, added, “Very…impressive.”

TBC

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY DAUGHTER, Inulover28, for writing the fight scene between Yusuke, Kurama, the Gargoyle and the Golem. Thank you so much. Please go to FF.net and read her Hiei/Kurama fic, Venomous Spiders and a Fire Demon’s Love and the sequel, Venomous Spiders2: Yukita’s Revenge. It’s really awesome!

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Okay! So I’ve left the door open to add Hiei into the mix. BUT! I need to know if that is what my faithful readers want to see. I really want to know what you think before I start writing. You all have been so loyal to this fic and I want to write what will make you happy.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to review. It doesn’t matter to me if the review was long or just a quick note to say “Update Soon” The fact that you pressed the review button at all tells me that you liked the story, unless, of course, you’ve flamed me, but that hasn’t happened yet, LOL. Thank you again.

AFF REVIEWERS

Altar of Wishes:
I love the word ‘sexAy’, thanks. Hey, what are the wet series? I promise to throw in some angst and romance in the next chapter, just for you, K. It really didn’t come into play with where I wanted to take chapter 4, sorry. Do you think I went too far or too quickly with Yusuke’s seme role, because I plan on really working up the master/slave roles for our boys? I hope you’re feeling better. Sorry the update took so long *lowers head in shame* Don’t worry, nobody saw ^-~ You crack me up. Thanks again for reviewing ^_^

GreenFire:
Thank you so much for your compliments. What nice things to say. Could we expect any less from him? Kurama is a master manipulator. Glad I pulled you over to the Kur/Yus side, Yay me! ^_^

Kyoden:
Thank you. Glad you liked the lemon and I hope you liked the new one too. I’ve always seen Yusuke as seme, but I really don’t think you can go wrong either way, ne ^_^ I’ll keep writing chapters for this fic as long as I can keep the lemons fresh and different, otherwise, it becomes redundant and boring, don’t you thing? I do work really hard on the grammar. Good grammar really helps the story flow better for the reader, but alas, there are always mistakes. Please feel free to point them out so I can correct them. Thanks again.

Ryukotsusei:
Thank you so much. Getting compliments from such a talented author as you means so much. I hope you liked the new chapter too. Did you like the whole master/slave thing, because I plan on taking it further, but in a hot and sexy way? I’m not really a dungeons and chains kinda gal, ya know. Don’t get me wrong. I love reading them, just don’t know if I could write them, LOL.

kenshinjunkie03:
LOL Sorry for the interruption, but at least there were none in this chapter ^_^ I always feel so guilty ending with a cliffy, especially during a lemon, but it fit so perfectly there. I love Kurama and Karasu too. I think I’ll do a one shot with them, but turn the tables on Karasu, hehehe. Kurama deserves a little payback, ne.

youkaiblood:
WOW Thank you so much. What wonderful and encouraging compliments. You bet I’ll keep updating.

kit-kit:
I love your idea. I’ll try and work it in for chapter 5 for you, K. Unfortunately, it didn’t fit with what I wanted to do in chapter 4. You will get Yusuke riding Kurama in the future, I promise. Oh and being a hentai is a good thing ^_~ Thank you so much for your understanding about the long wait.

Mia:
Here ya go, Mia. Hope you liked it. Thank you for dropping a line ^_^ I am really sorry for the long wait. Thank you for your patience.

Dark Lord:
Thanks so much. Your kind words mean so much to me. I do make a huge effort to keep the lemons different. Otherwise, I think it would get boring, considering my fics revolve more around the lemons than a storyline, LOL. Talk to ya later, buddy.

Kits:
Thank you so much. I like long chapters and long lemons too. It drives me crazy when people rush through the sex scenes. It’s like *okay: slot A go into slot B. Um, was that good for you? Erm, NO! LOL. Sorry for the long update but looky, looky another long chappie and lemon. Was it worth the wait? Thanks again.

Hayla Canter:
Wow! Thank you so much! Hope chapter 4 was worth the wait. I loved your Yus/Kur fic “Dreams” and I also loved “Anniversary”. You’re a wonderful writer. And your lemons are hotter than hell. I think you and I have a lot in common, ne ^_~ (hentais all the way)

comicfancat:
Thank you. Ya know, with all the hits, punches and attacks that Yusuke has been subjected to, it only makes sense that he has a high tolerance for pain, as would all the guys. Besides, Yusuke loves everything rough and tough, don’t you think? AND LOOK. I took your advice and put the thank yous at the end of the chapter. Thanks for the heads up. I’m always open to helpful suggestions ^_^ Oh, and Kurama is going to continue to be very submissive. Sorry for the long wait.

zoe:
Thank you. Sorry for the long wait ^_^;

The Empress:
Thank you. I hope you liked chapter 4. Sorry for the long wait.

cillaxox:
I’m so glad you’re enjoying the story and you like the detail. I always worry if I’m getting too long winded in the description. Thank you so much for your understanding for the long update. Your kind words of support mean a lot. Thank you.

BlackShadow:
Here ya go! Sorry for the long wait.

BWinner:
WOW! Thank you so much for such kind compliments. And you’re welcome. I’ve noticed too, that there is a lot of Keiko bashing out there. And where Keiko is really not one of my favorite characters, she is really sweet and truly loves Yusuke. It just wouldn’t be plausible for Yusuke to just dump her without a care, he’s too loyal. And they have such a long history too. I don’t know if Keiko could live a life worrying about her husband everyday. It would be like living with a cop. I would cry every time they walked out the door. Anyway, how did you like the start of Kurama’s fantasies taking shape? I plan to continue the master/slave role, but I want it hot and sexy, not painful and hurtful. I’m a romantic at heart who loves happy endings. Thank you again for such a supportive and encouraging review.

sinheart:
LOL Sorry for the cliffy and I’m happy you like the fic. Thank you.

Anon:
Thank you. I’m so sorry for the long update. I hope it was worth the wait.

Mz.Bitz.:
Thank you. Everything’s working out better now. I Sooooo appreciate your patience. I hope you enjoyed chapter 4.

Kitsune Girl:
Thank you so much. I’m so happy you’ve enjoyed the fic so far. Your kind words mean so much. Thanks again.

June Briefs:
I’m glad you like it. Thank you. I wish I could read Portuguese, because there are a lot of Portuguese sites out there. I bet they’re awesome. I’m jealous. I’ve always wanted to learn a second language, but never did, ho hum. Well thanks again.
snowfall:
You are too kind with your reviews, koi. You are my inspiration and have helped me so much to improve my writing skills. I don’t know what I would do without you. Thank you for all of your help and wonderful friendship.

MEDIAMINER REVIEWERS

sessy grl:
Your right, That would have been really funny too, but I have other plans for Hiei *insert devious laugh here* Thanks for your comments. It’s so appreciated.

Eien_ni_kawaii:
I like it hot, oh yeah. Thanks for reviewing.


anubiset:
LOL Glad you thought it was hot. That’s what I always strive for. Shower fetishes are a good thing ^_~ Can we say “hand held shower massager” together.

Ghost Cheeth:
I love this pair too. Glad you liked it. I loved your fic. I read it in one sitting. I just had to know how it ended. You are very creative with your plots. Thanks again for reviewing.

hColleen:
Thanks. Sorry about the cliffy. Showers rule, LOL. Thanks again.


THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE

SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER