Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke ❯ Hiei Has No Shame ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER: Okay. You should know by now that if I owned any part of Yu Yu Hakusho, I would have Yusuke chained to my bed and I would be watching him and Koga make out. But I don’t, such as life.

WARNINGS: More graphic boy/boy sex. And of course, Yusuke needs his mouth washed out with soap.

PAIRINGS: Yusuke/Kurama

A/N: Reviewers! Please read my personal thank yous at the end of this chapter. Also, I had an overwhelming response to add a threesome with Hiei. So you will all get a MINDBLOWING THREESOME, just not in this chapter, but eventually. ^_^

The voting went like this: 45 for Hiei; 7 against Hiei; and 15 forgot to vote.

And a special THANK YOU to HANYOU SLAVE aka SNOWFALL for Beta’ing this chapter last night, so I could post today before leaving for New York tomorrow for four days. Can you all help me spell S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G ^_~

The Seduction of Uremeshi Yusuke

Chapter 5 – Hiei Has No Shame

“What the hell are you looking at, you perv,” bellowed Yusuke, grabbing his and Kurama’s shirts covering their manly goods.

“You, Detective, you surprise me.”

“What the fuck is that suppose to mean?!” Yusuke yelled, his cheeks turning a nice color of beet red. ‘Shit! Of all people catching us like this, why did it have to be Hiei? He’ll never let us live this down,’ thought the detective, a grim expression distorting his handsome facial features.

Ignoring Hiei for a minute, Yusuke focused his attention on Kurama, desperately trying to revive his fox with a firm shake to Kurama’s shoulders. “Come on, Kurama. Wake up!” Yusuke’s efforts were rewarded with a soft mumbling of, “Mmmm, Yusuke.” The fox was out for the count.

Noticing the blush on Yusuke’s cheeks turning an even deeper crimson, Hiei chuckled, “Not only did you fuck the Legendary Yoko Kurama senseless; you made him your bitch.”

“What’s it to you anyway?” questioned the flustered boy, quickly loosing patience with the fire apparition. “And would you stop looking at me like that!” Yusuke was feeling like a piece of raw meat dangling in front of a lion.

Hiei merely snickered in response to Yusuke’s outburst. “Kurama’s sexual prowess is known throughout the Makai. It’s never been done, Detective. I’m curious,” answered Hiei with amusement, eyeing the boy with hungry intent.

Yusuke gulped nervously, “Curious about what, Hiei?”

Intensifying his lustful gaze, Hiei mused out loud, “It makes me think, Detective. You must be very good to have made the fox submit so easily.”

Yusuke’s jaw dropped, his humiliation quota reaching its limit. “That was Kurama’s choice and none of your business, Hiei. So if you don’t mind, I need to get Kurama dressed and out of here. Besides, I’ve had enough of your bullshit.”

Hiei looked down at Yusuke’s shirt tenting over his lap and stated with smug confidence, “It appears my… bullshit is having some impact on you, ne?”

Yusuke gasped in disbelief at his hardening erection. Confused and mortified, he shouted, “PISS OFF, HIEI, BEFORE I HURT YOU!”

With a lurid smirk and continued smugness, Hiei replied, “Fine. But I’ll be seeing you later.” With that said and a blatant wink directed at the spirit detective, Hiei flitted off.

“Creepy ass, fucking fire demon,” mumbled the incensed teen while dressing himself and Kurama with the utmost haste. The teen was feeling quite vulnerable and exposed out in the open like this. Picking up his sleeping lover, Yusuke tore through the city with lightening speed that could rival Hiei’s. Pedestrians saw nothing of the two lovers. They only felt an eerie breeze brushing passed them.

Not wanting to waste time unlocking Kurama’s front door, Yusuke bolted around to the back window jumping into his lover’s bedroom with ease, holding his treasured cargo cradled lovingly in his arms. Yusuke breathed a sigh of relief and placed his kitsune on the bed with the same gentle care a mother would give her precious baby. With deft efficiency, the dark-haired boy removed their clothes. He then made his way to the bathroom and after wetting a washcloth, cleaned himself and his sleeping kitsune of dried semen still clinging to them. Once finished, Yusuke climbed into bed naked cuddling Kurama to his chest. It had been a long and tiring day for both, not to mention the unexpected and strange encounter Yusuke had with the creepy, yet oddly sexy fire apparition. The detective closed his eyes deciding to discuss it with Kurama tomorrow.

**********

Reclining in his favorite tree, which happened to be in the same forest that Yusuke and Kurama had so recently fought and fucked in, Hiei mused over recent events, namely, Yusuke and Kurama rutting. Initially, Hiei found Kurama’s infatuation with the spirit detective quite amusing, believing the fox a sentimental fool for pursuing someone Hiei deemed a waste of time and energy.

‘Hn, the detective is full of surprises. Either he’s cheating on Keiko or they are not as close as I once thought. And since when does Yusuke rut with males? Damn! Not only are they fucking, but Yusuke is seme. If I hadn’t heard them myself, I would never have believed it,’ snorted the baffled fire apparition. This alone had piqued the fire demon’s curiosity and memory of what he had stumbled upon earlier; the sounds of rutting still echoing in Hiei’s mind allowing him a full-vision of Yusuke fucking Kurama into oblivion.


***Flashback***


Hiei, finally found by Botan, was sent reluctantly to offer assistance to Yusuke and Kurama. Upon entering the forest, he was immediately hit with a powerful ki, warning all demons within the vicinity to stay away. A rutting was to ensue.

Recognizing the signature, he whispered to himself, “Interesting.” Masking his own ki, Hiei approached the target area with cat-like stealth flitting from tree to tree.

“Take it all, bitch!” Yusuke’s voice boomed out of nowhere with such authority and force Hiei damn near fell out of the tree, but not quite. He is after all…Hiei. Re-establishing his balance, Hiei stood shocked, mouth agape as he noticed a shelter of greenery hiding the teens from prying eyes, but did nothing to mute the erotic noises coming from within.

‘Hn…The Legendary Yoko Kurama submitting to the boy detective. This is too priceless to pass up,’ thought the ruby-eyed fire demon, and with a lecherous smirk Hiei settled back on a thick tree branch listening to the sounds of the fox and spirit detective rutting without a hint of remorse or guilt for eavesdropping.

“I’m gonna fuck you so hard I’ll have you screaming like a virgin bitch, fox boy!” Yusuke’s voice boomed through the foliage again.

Yusuke’s dominant promise to Kurama sent a warm shiver up Hiei’s spine as blood rushed to his groin, forcing his cock out of its dormancy. As more screams and pleas poured out of the fox, the fire apparition began wondering what it would feel like to be taken by Yusuke. To be uke was a foreign concept for Hiei. He believed only the weak submit, and Hiei was not at all weak, yet this new desire to be fucked by Yusuke, someone just as strong, if not stronger, (Although Hiei would never admit it out loud) began to plague his mind.

With each groan and grunt from his teammates, the fire demon’s body began a slow burn of want and need for completion. And refusing to deny himself anything, let alone his own pleasure, he growled tossing his cloak over his shoulder. Slowly slipping one hand under his tank top, Hiei imagined himself on all fours being fucked by Yusuke. Teasingly, he circled the outer rim of his nipple then brushed over the tip pulling and rolling it between his fingers. Once the nipple had hardened, he gave it a harsh twist. Not wanting to ignore its neglected twin, he gave it a sharp twist as well. Hiei was no stranger to pain and liked it rough so he continued pulling and twisting the rock hard peaks with purpose, feeling his cock throbbing with each stab of pain he inflicted on his nipples. With his sex demanding attention, he slid his other hand over his crotch pressing his palm over the steel length imprisoned within his black slacks. Curling his fingers, Hiei took a firm hold of the thick, stiff shaft giving it a hard squeeze. Hiei may be short but he was packing a torpedo.

As Yusuke and Kurama’s moans and groans increased in volume, the fire demon quickly extricated his dick from his pants. He slowly began stroking from base to tip within a firm grip. Hiei moaned as the heat from his hand penetrated deep within his shaft encouraging him to lift his balls out of the same prison, heightening his pleasure. He kneaded and rolled the tender jewels within his palm feeling them tighten as an all too familiar heat of desire coiled within his lower abdomen. Hiei snarled exposing his sharp white fangs as his breathe became no more than short pants.

The sounds of ecstasy increased from within the lover’s hide-a-way pushing Hiei to stroke faster, squeezing his cock tighter molding the crown with each upstroke, and spreading his pre-cum to aid in his self gratification.

With each grunt from Yusuke and each sobbing wail of pleasure and pain coming from Kurama, along with the sound of flesh slapping hard against flesh, Hiei growled with a bit of jealous rage. He wanted to know what Kurama was feeling as Yusuke pounded into him. Slowing down his strokes, he kicked one leg out of his pants and spread his legs then raised two fingers to his mouth, sucking and coating them with spit. Tentatively, he reached below his balls feeling for his hidden entrance. With care, Hiei slowly prodded his opening testing the tightness of the muscle, massaging the tiny tight ring before dipping the tip of his middle finger into his hole. Hiei gasped as the puckered muscle sucked in his finger up to the first knuckle.

‘Fuck, that feels good,’ he groaned, sliding the digit in all the way, stroking his cock a little faster.

“Ahhhnnngg,” he moaned, pulling out and plunging back in even deeper. Hiei timed his stroking and finger fucking to the sound of skin slapping together in the distance, trying to mirror his teammate’s pleasure.

Fisting and fucking himself faster and faster and faster, Hiei felt his completion nearing. The sensation of friction against his inner walls was overwhelming, especially when adding a second finger enabling him to hit his sweet spot throwing him into a frenzy of want and need. Tossing his head back, Hiei bit his lip squelching the need to scream out the blinding pleasure exploding throughout his body while shooting his load in short consecutive bursts; Kurama and Yusuke screaming their release at the same time.

Hiei’s orgasm was intense. None the less, he was able to recover quickly. (Remember, we ARE talking about Hiei) Shaking off his soiled hand, he pulled up his pants, trying to right his attire when another loud cry emerged from the love nest:

“Kurama, oh fuck, I killed him! Shit, shit, shit! Kurama! Come on and wake up! You’re scaring me!”

“Foolish human,” he muttered in jest, wondering how the detective could be so dominant, yet so naïve. Hiei couldn’t help but laugh out loud and decided to let the detective off the hook. But first, the evil fire demon felt like having some fun, at Yusuke’s expense of course. “Hn, I can flirt with the sexy boy while embarrassing the shit out of him. This will be too easy,” he chuckled,

**** END FLASHBACK****


Sobering from his memories, Hiei released a primal growl,

“I will have you, Detective!” Hiei vowed.

Hiei was no virgin, nor was he shy about sex. Male demons were promiscuous in the Makai as rutting was a means of release, so it was no surprise to learn that Hiei held no undying love for Yusuke. Sure he thought him handsome for a human and respected Yusuke’s strength and abilities, but a fuck was just a fuck. All Hiei wanted was to experience what it felt like to be on the receiving end of someone stronger and more powerful than him, nothing more.

From Hiei’s demon perspective, rutting with Yusuke should be a simple thing. If they were in the Makai the encounter would be swift and without emotion or feelings, but they were not in the Makai. This would be different from Hiei taking a weaker demon as a rutting partner to fuck. He wanted Yusuke fucking him and for that to happen, Yusuke had to be willing. Also, Kurama had to consent which may prove to be an obstacle.

‘The fox is in love with the boy and may not be willing to share. Kitsune are notoriously possessive over what is theirs,’ he snorted with an air of irritation written all over his face. Hiei cocked his eyebrow as a thought suddenly occurred to him, “Perhaps the fox would want to participate. That would certainly be an added bonus.” Hiei curled his lip in a perverted sneer.

The fire demon at one point considered the fox a suitable rutting partner, but dismissed the idea long ago. He knew it would have become a battle for dominance between them, and quite frankly there were easier conquests to be had.

‘If the fox was willing, this could turn out to be quite entertaining,’ he thought while settling in for the night.


**********

Yusuke awoke to the sounds of birds singing and warm even breathes caressing his neck. A gentle shudder rippled through the detective’s body leaving him with a feeling of contented peace as he cuddled more closely to his kitsune who was already draped over the boy’s chest.

‘So beautiful and peaceful my fox looks,’ thought the teen as his fingers gently stroked Kurama’s lush red locks. With his other hand, Yusuke traced his fingertips down the kitsune’s supple spine to his perfectly rounded globes, resting his open palm on one of the soft cheeks and giving it a loving squeeze.

Within Kurama’s haze of sleep, his mind registered the tender caresses to his body. Moaning, he pressed himself tighter into his lover’s hard body draping his long limber leg over Yusuke’s stomach and hips.

Yusuke, given better access to his lover’s lower end, slowly outlined the cleft of Kurama’s ass. With each pass of his fingertips, the teen zeroed in on the tight portal that gave him such pleasure before. While circling the outer ring with ghosting touches, he stroked and massaged Kurama’s back with his other hand, eliciting a purring plea from the aroused kitsune.

“Please, Yusuke, slide your finger in.” Kurama raised his ass trying to capture a more intimate touch from his lover.

“Aren’t you sore? You’ve been unconscious since I brought you back from the forest,” the boy inquired with concern.

“Mmmmm, not sore, horny,” he mumbled, “and I had regained consciousness while you carried me home.”

“Why the hell didn’t you say something, fox. You scared the shit out of me,” said a slightly miffed Yusuke.

“I was so comfortable and you were taking such good care of me that I fell back to sleep. I’m sorry, koi. It wasn’t my intention to worry or upset you,” answered Kurama with remorse. “I’ll make it up to you.” He batted his emerald eyes at his lover. “If you’re up for it… Master,” he finished with another raise of his butt accompanied with a naughty smirk.

“You’re damn right you will, slave.” Yusuke chuckled dragging his hand off Kurama’s ass as he lifted his fingers to his lover’s mouth. Using two fingers, Yusuke sensually traced the contours of his fox’s pouting petals. Kurama parted his lips poking his pink tongue out to play with the teasing digits in a most vulgar manner.

“Mmmmmm. Look at me, fox. I wanna see your beautiful eyes,” whispered Yusuke, his voice now laced with lust. Kurama obediently tilted his head towards his lover’s face. Swallowing thickly, he shivered as emerald green met blazing dark chocolate.

“Good, kitsune. Now suck my fingers and get them nice and wet.” Yusuke slid his fingers into Kurama’s eager mouth sparring with the hot, slick snake within the pliant orifice, piercing Kurama’s heated gaze with his own. “Pretend you’re sucking my cock and suck it good,” rasped the teen, pulling and pushing the two digits in and out of the fox’s moist cavern; a simulation of what he’d like Kurama’s talented mouth to be doing to his throbbing length. Kurama sucked and swirled his tongue around the determined appendages moaning his willingness to please his Master.

“You like when I fuck your mouth, don’t you, Kurama. You don’t care if it’s my fingers or my dick, do you?” Yusuke said in a low and sexy voice. Kurama groaned obscenely sucking and licking faster. He loved dirty bedroom talk. It aroused him just as intensely as tactile foreplay and Yusuke seemed to have mastered the art with an expertise that rivaled his own.

Yusuke licked his lips before giving Kurama a languid, open mouthed wet kiss on his cheekbone. He kissed his way down the fox’s smooth cheek bringing his wet lips within a whisper’s breathe of Kurama’s. The kitsune’s eyes fluttered shut from the loving and warm contact Yusuke provided. Slowly sliding his fingers out of Kurama’s hot mouth, Yusuke replaced them with his tongue. As the boys engaged in an erotic dance of dueling blades, the dark-haired teen gently slipped his middle finger inside Kurama’s tight tunnel. He slid it as deep as he could then curled the tip brushing it against the fox’s sweet spot.

Kurama growled from the intimate touch which Yusuke quickly swallowed. The dark-haired boy deepened their kiss, plundering the inner sanctity of the fox’s mouth as the kitsune continued growling and writhing with wanton desire. Expressing his need in the only way available, Kurama pressed his stiff arousal into Yusuke’s upper thigh. The throbbing hot member oozed pre-cum smearing a wet trail on the dark-haired boy’s flesh.

Yusuke wrapped his lips tightly around the fox’s slick muscle, sucking the slippery tongue in and out of his mouth, mirroring the strokes of his finger thrusting inside the fox’s tight ass. After several agonizingly slow strokes, Yusuke lodged his long middle digit in as far as he could, rubbing and teasing Kurama’s sweet spot while ravishing his mouth. For long unhurried minutes, Yusuke assaulted the fox’s prostate, relishing Kurama’s frenzied moans and wiggling ass. With a lascivious grin, Yusuke slid in a second and third finger. He then separated his index and ring fingers stretching the tight muscle, leaving his middle finger to continue its relentless tickling of Kurama’s special spot.

The non-stop stimulation to Kurama’s prostate was too much for even the 1000 year old fox demon as indicated by his labored breathing. With his heart pumping wildly, his lower body began snaking in on itself with an aching scream for a release that was nowhere in sight, despite grinding his cock shamefully into Yusuke’s leg. Unable to bear anymore blinding pleasure at the hands of his lover’s torturing fingers shoved so deeply up his ass, Kurama tore his mouth away from the hot blade slashing through his mouth and wailed.

“Yusuke stop! I-I can’t…” gasped the fox, choking on his words.

Yusuke watched his lover writhing in a sort of tormented euphoria, ecstatic that his touches were the cause. Kurama’s face was flushed, his parted lips were wet with hunger, and his emerald eyes darkened to jade. Yusuke’s heart raced, the fox’s exotic beauty had transformed into a breathtaking expression of erotic and wanton radiance. At the fox’s continued pleas, Yusuke broke from his self-induced spell. It was then he noticed the kitsune’s tears and gently removed his fingers from the warm cavity they had occupied. With a look of complete devotion towards his kitsune, Yusuke licked away the saline drops threatening to spill from his lover’s jade orbs.

Kurama released a sob when the invading assailants were removed from his lower orifice, whether from the loss or relief he didn’t know. What he did know was that his libido was running amok, befuddling all his cognitive reasoning.

“Hush, baby, its okay,” soothed the teen, leaving butterfly kisses all over the fox’s florid face.

With Kurama’s sobs subsiding, Yusuke gradually rolled the fox onto his back, never loosing the flush contact their bodies shared. The dark-haired boy raised his upper body resting his weight on his forearms on either side of Kurama’s head, hovering directly over the kitsune. Yusuke lowered his lips to Kurama’s in a slow and passionate kiss while parting the fox’s legs with his knee. The boy detective settled his lower body between Kurama’s supple thighs aligning his thick hard length against Kurama’s. With mild pressure, Yusuke began moving his hips in small, tight circles, earning a groan from both boys.

Yusuke worked Kurama’s cock with his own while sensually devouring the fox’s sweet warmth, tasting all his lover had to offer. Lethargic strokes were used to explore the hidden recesses of Kurama’s cavern. From time to time, Yusuke withdrew his mouth lapping at bow-shaped petals and then slid his tongue back in, skimming under the fox’s upper and lower lips. Yusuke left no space unmapped within the hot and wet confines of Kurama’s mouth.

Kurama clutched his arms around Yusuke’s broad strong back, using the corded muscles as a lifeline. From the double onslaught on Kurama’s mouth and groin, so skillfully stroked and ravished by the boy, the fox dug his well groomed nails into his lover’s back.

Growling when he felt nails scoring into his flesh, Yusuke dragged his open mouth to Kurama’s neck and bit down hard, almost drawing blood.

“Ahhhh shit! Yusuke!” cried the red-headed fox. The bite Yusuke inflicted hurt, yet, lightening bolts of fire shot straight to the fox’s sex. Kurama thrust his hips up hard, forcing more friction between the two.

Yusuke growled against Kurama’s neck and pushed the fox’s hips back down with his own, unconsciously demonstrating superior strength. Kurama whined, arching his neck and baring his throat in submission. Yusuke latched his mouth over the exposed flesh his lover presented, sucking the vulnerable skin with tenderness, rewarding the fox for his obedience. Even when making gentle love to Kurama, Yusuke called the shots.

The detective licked a path down Kurama’s throat to the center of his chest and then rolled his cheek over the fox’s nipple. Back and forth Yusuke nuzzled the side of his face across baby soft smooth skin.

A warm shiver raced through Kurama’s body from Yusuke’s tender caressing and he ran his fingers through inky black hair, gently encouraging the boy to continue his kitten-like petting.

‘He’s the perfect lover… My Yusuke,’ the fox swooned in private thought. ‘It doesn’t matter if he takes me with brut force or with romantic tenderness, because he pours his very soul into each gentle touch or each harsh command he gives. His love for me always shines through.’ Kurama felt a lump rising in his throat and tears pooling in his eyes. Kurama never dreamed it could be this good with Yusuke. He assumed it would have taken weeks of coaxing and teaching before Yusuke demonstrated such expertise. Kurama bit his bottom lip savoring each pet and caress his chest and nipples received. ‘I was a fool to have not realized my koi would approach love making with the same headstrong confidence and passionate zeal he shows while in battle.’

“Ahhhhh, Yusuke, more!” cried Kurama, being torn out of his reverie when teeth clamped down on his nipple.

Yusuke couldn’t get enough of Kurama. He wanted to eat him whole. He wanted to taste, lick, suck, and kiss every inch of soft, taut, mouthwatering flesh. The boy continued rubbing his cheek from one hard peak to the other and then turning his head, he allowed the tip of his nose to sample and tease the living bouquet before him. ‘Fuck! Kurama could roll in pig slop and still come out smelling like a potpourri of wild flowers, roses and fresh cut grass,’ the boy snickered inwardly before nipping at a stiff nub that had been taunting him.

Yusuke lifted his head just enough to stare into his lover’s half lidded eyes and whispered, “I could play with you like this all fucking day, Kurama,” and darted his tongue out, stabbing at the same stiff peak he had just abused.

“Yusuke, you’re driving me to the brink of insanity! You do realize that, don’t you?” whined the fox.

“Um… Yeah,” the teen chuckled.

Kurama rolled his eyes and mumbled, “I believe I’ve created quite the perverted monster.”

Yusuke nipped Kurama’s other nipple and answered, “Nope, always was a perv. Just never got to act on it,” he flashed his million dollar smile at Kurama.

Beaming back at his silly lover, Kurama whispered, “I love you so much, Yusuke.”

“You better,” laughed the teen dragging his hot tongue down the fox’s torso. ‘Time to get busy,’ decided the boy. And Yusuke did just that. He licked, sucked, and kissed every inch of Kurama’s delicious flesh. From the fox’s pectoral muscles and each nipple, to each rib, laving every slender bone with doting caresses. The boy drew unseen designs with his rigid wet muscle over Kurama’s stomach zeroing in on a tasty target. With his tongue now deeply buried inside Kurama’s navel, Yusuke spread the fox’s legs as wide as the kitsune’s limberness would allow, bending his knees up and out. Without warning, Yusuke began playing with the fox’s balls, bathing the entire sac in saliva and then with a mirthful glint in his chocolate orbs began bouncing the jewels off his flattened tongue. The detective was thoroughly enjoying himself, barely restraining an outburst of laughter at his fox’s expression of disbelief.

“Yusuke, stop it! That is so obnoxious!” Kurama giggled like a girl, trying to close his legs, but to no avail. Kurama was extremely ticklish down there which Yusuke was exploiting without mercy.

“What? You don’t like that?” pouted the teen while keeping Kurama’s thighs pried open. “Well… How about this?” he asked with a sly grin.

“Yuuusukeeee!” Kurama cried out. Yusuke had just sucked in the kitsune’s right nut into his mouth.

Kurama threw his head back with a shameful groan and begged, “More, Yusuke! Kami, that feels so good.” The detective smirked around his mouthful of flesh and hummed. He rolled and swirled his tongue around the tender jewel and then released it only to latch onto its brother, repeating the same pattern of devotion.

Finally deciding to move on, Yusuke licked the underside of Kurama’s shaft from base to tip and then back down, teasing the large vein pulsing with fresh blood.

“Oh please, Master. Take me in your mouth,” begged the fox.

“Well, since you asked so politely, my slave, your wish is granted,” replied the Boy-Master. Yusuke was thrilled that Kurama had called him Master. The boy had completely forgotten their roles even though Yusuke was making tender love to his fox and not just taking him roughly.

Slowly, the teen took the crown between his lips, dipping the tip of his tongue into the tiny slit and gave a long hard suck around the bulbous head.

“Ahhhhhhhh,” cried Kurama raising his head up and propping himself up on his elbows. The fox’s breathe hitched as he observed Yusuke engulfing more and more of his shaft until the entire length disappeared within the teen’s hot and wet heat.

“Ohhhhhh, that feels wonderful, koi. Please don’t stop,” murmured Kurama as he reached over to pet Yusuke’s head. Yusuke snickered around Kurama’s member knowing he had no intentions of stopping or allowing Kurama to come, at least not anytime soon. Using slow strokes and gentle suction, Yusuke bobbed his head. He was intent on pulling more delectable cries from his fox. He also had a surprise for his lover.

Kurama grabbed Yusuke’s head and thrust his hips up, begging for more speed, more suction, more of everything. Yusuke quickly restrained Kurama’s wrists while pulling his mouth away from his lover’s weeping shaft, leaving the fox thrusting into nothing but the open air.

“Yusuke! No! Finish me! Why are you being so cruel!” the kitsune huffed, gearing up for a real hissy-bitch-fit.

“Cruel you say,” growled Yusuke, his voice filled with mock anger at Kurama’s accusation. Yusuke loved making the always calm, cool, and perfect kitsune squirm, making him believe Yusuke was really pissed.

“Um… Well… I… You know…,” Kurama nervously stammered, shrinking as far back into the mattress as he could, because after each word the fox uttered, Yusuke growled louder and louder as he slowly crept up the kitsune’s body, the boys ending up nose to nose. Kurama swallowed hard.

With his eyes glaring down at Kurama, Yusuke nonchalantly reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the lube. Yusuke sat back on his knees between Kurama’s legs continuing to glare daggers at the fox.

‘Oh shit. I think the romance is over,’ worried the fox. He was a little sad the gentleness was about to end. Even though Kurama loved it rough and was prepared for how hard Yusuke was going to fuck him, he loved the gentle side Yusuke had displayed.

Yusuke slowly unscrewed the cap on the tub of lubricant and squeezed out a generous amount into his hand. Kurama pulled his legs back to his chest giving his lover complete access to his quivering, puckered entrance.

The Boy-Master was cracking up inside at the nervousness his fox demonstrated. ‘I’m such a good actor,’ Yusuke praised himself.

Speaking in a deep and raspy voice, Yusuke ordered, “Put your legs down, slave.”

Confused, Kurama lowered his legs and stretched them out on the mattress. Yusuke, with all the fake seriousness he could muster, enclosed his hand firmly around Kurama’s member and spread the slick substance around the pulsing flesh.

“Think I’m cruel, huh.” Yusuke finally revealing a sly grin while straddling his thighs over Kurama’s hips, positioning his own entrance just above the tip of Kurama’s cock.

“Yusuke, you were only jesting!” Kurama scolded, wearing a brilliant smile, having caught on to Yusuke’s ruse.

“Hold the base of your cock, slave. I’m going down fast and hard and don’t want your dick to break,” he joked.

Kurama grabbed his own cock and then pleaded, “Yusuke let me prepare you first.” Trepidation was written all over the fox’s face.

Ignoring Kurama’s suggestion, Yusuke plunged himself onto the fox’s stiff sex, seating himself completely in his lover’s lap.

“Fuck!” shouted the boy. Breathing heavily, Yusuke tried to relax his muscles around the unforgiving shaft lodged in his ass.

“Yusuke are you alright?!” Kurama cried out after releasing his own groan from the incredible heat surrounding him.

“Ohhhh j-just fine,” squeaked the boy-wonder.

“Next time you will listen to me, Yusuke. I am well aware of how tough you are, so there was no need to rip your ass in two proving it,” Kurama continued to scold his koi.

“Hey! Who’s the boss here anyway, slave,” Yusuke kidded, his pain having subsided.

“Why you of course…My handsome, sexy Master,” cooed the fox, giving Yusuke’s butt a gentle bounce with his hips.

With a groan, Yusuke bent down giving Kurama’s nose a quick nip then said with a mischievous gleam in his eyes, “Fuck me hard and fuck me fast you hot, beautiful vixen.” Yusuke lifted his rear end leaving only the tip of Kurama’s cock inside his black hole.

“Now!” instructed the teen.

Kurama bent his knees placing his feet flat on the bed for leverage, grabbed Yusuke’s hips, and thrust up fast and deep while pulling down on the teen’s hips.

“Fuck yeah, Kurama. More!” Yusuke then attacked Kurama’s full red lips, nipping and tugging, and then impaled his hot tongue down Kurama’s throat.

Kurama thrust his hips up with long, hard, and deep strokes, fucking the boy with youkai speed. Yusuke, however, matched and stole each thrust for his own while maintaining his lip-lock on the kitsune.

With air becoming a necessity, Kurama pulled his mouth back just enough for the boys to steal each other’s hot breathe. Both boys shivered with goose bumps riddling their flesh from the heat fanning across their faces.

Kurama tilted his hips allowing his cock to pummel the teen’s prostate. Yusuke threw his head back and sat up. Each time his sweet spot was struck an electric storm raged throughout his body. The raven-haired boy quickly grabbed the root of his throbbing shaft and squeezed, thwarting the orgasm threatening to burst.

Seeing his lover’s distress, Kurama reached for Yusuke’s cock wanting to draw out his release. Kurama was teetering on the edge himself, but wished for Yusuke to come first.

“NO! Kurama, I’m fine. You will come first, slave!” ordered Yusuke, leaving no room for argument. The teen then clamped his inner muscles around Kurama’s shaft forcing the fox to climax.

“Yusuke! Ahhhhhh Fuck!” wailed the fox. Kurama couldn’t hold back any longer as liquid heat washed over his inner being. Every muscle in the fox’s body pulled taut as wave after wave of cum spewed out of Kurama’s sex filling Yusuke’s lower cavity with his thick seed. Kurama gasped and panted, trying to regain his senses as his shaft sadly slipped out of Yusuke’s warm sheath.

Yusuke was shaking, his lids bolted shut having successfully stayed his release. The boy slowly opened his eyes, and with a soft voice, he said, “Roll over onto your stomach, fox.”

“Mmmmmm, yes Master,” answered Kurama in a dream-laden voice. The fox rolled over, albeit the motion was sluggish at best.

Yusuke remained straddling his lover, oblivious to the semen leaking out of his ass and dripping onto Kurama’s now exposed butt.

The Boy-Master quickly applied lube to his weeping cock, shuddering from the contact.

‘Damn, I’m not gonna last long,’ the boy thought dejectedly. Yusuke was so hard he was in agony. He needed his fox’s tight ass and he needed it now.

Yusuke scooted down to the kitsune’s thighs not allowing Kurama to spread his legs, keeping them pinned between his knees. The dark-haired boy then leaned over his fox’s back, using one hand to support himself. He used the other to grab his shaft, guiding it to Kurama’s opening. The huge head of Yusuke’s cock parted Kurama’s cheeks, nudging against the tight ring.

“Oh Yusuke, please fuck me. I need to feel you sliding inside of me,” moaned the fox.

Yusuke laid his chest flush with Kurama’s back, nuzzling his lips next to the kitsune’s ear and whispered, “I love you so much it hurts, Kurama.” He then slid his member straight up Kurama’s ass pushing past the tight ring of muscle without stopping until he was buried root deep. With Kurama’s legs pinned together, penetrating the fox’s cavity was brutal on Yusuke’s shaft. The small puckered opening hugged the boy’s cock with vise-like pressure.

Kurama whined as Yusuke filled him, not from pain but from an all consuming pleasure. An obscene groan followed when Yusuke ground his cock in deeper and rotated his hips.

“Does that feel good, my sweet vixen,” husked the boy, latching his lips onto Kurama’s earlobe, stifling his own moan of pleasure.

“Pound me into the mattress, koi. Give me every long, thick inch of your hard, throbbing cock,” purred the fox.

Yusuke growled and withdrew his shaft almost all the way out then speared the fox with enough force that Kurama’s entire body was shoved forward.

Yusuke slid his arms under Kurama’s chest and then curled his hands over the fox’s shoulders holding him in place. Yusuke raised his ass and speared the fox again, but this time Kurama didn’t move. The boy now satisfied that his kitsune was secure; Yusuke proceeded to fuck the fox hard and deep. Thrust after thrust, Yusuke pounded the kitsune. The bed groaned, the mattress squeaked and Kurama cried out in ecstasy. The fox twisted the sheets in his fists so tight his knuckles turned white as blinding white spots dotted his vision. He couldn’t talk and he couldn’t move. Kurama was locked beneath Yusuke’s strong muscles, and a victim to the boy’s steaming hot breathes against his neck. Kurama felt his cock harden, the mattress providing enough friction to stimulate his sex.

Yusuke was fucking Kurama’s asshole so fast his orgasm snuck up on him, overwhelming Yusuke’s resistance to holding out any longer.

“Kurama!” Yusuke bellowed, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as flames licked throughout his body, damming inside his balls and then burst, spraying his cum deep inside Kurama. It was Yusuke’s turn now to pant and gasp for air, allowing his heart rate to slow down.

With his sex deflated, Yusuke pulled out and gingerly rolled Kurama over.

“You’re fucking kiddin’ me!” exclaimed Yusuke. He was staring at very hard and erect cock. Yusuke looked up at his lover and started to laugh. Kurama was sporting an adorable pout that tugged at Yusuke’s heartstrings.

“It’s okay, baby. I’ll take care of it. Just close your eyes,” the boy soothed, even though he was exhausted. There was no way Yusuke would leave his lover hanging.

Kurama mutely nodded doing as he was told and closed his eyes. Yusuke wasted no time and inhaled Kurama’s cock. The boy sucked hard, bobbing his head then deep-throating his lover, working the muscles in his throat around the shaft, bringing Kurama to a quick release. The dark-haired boy swallowed every drop of the salty cream and then released the spent shaft.

Kurama never had time to make a sound. Yusuke sucked him off so fast and so expertly that the fox just stared in shock.

Snickering, Yusuke asked the dazed fox, “So how was that, lover?”

With a shaky breathe the fox responded,

“Very impressive.”

“Damn, that’s the same thing Hiei said back in the forest while you were asleep,” stated Yusuke before flopping himself chest first onto the mattress.

Kurama’s eyes bugged opened wide and shouted,

“SAY WHAT!”

TBC

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO REVIEWED. I’M SO TOUCHED BY THE COMPLIMENTS, ENCOURAGEMENT, AND SUCH KIND WORDS. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!

ADULT FANFICTION

Altar of Wishes – I think that was probably the longest chapter I’ve written to date. It really should have been broken up into two parts. I never really know when to stop, ya know. Hey, you still haven’t told me what the Wet Series is. I’ve never heard of it. Could you send me the link? And where do I get MY Yusuke and Kurama make out dolls. NOT FAIR! Lol

hanyou slave – What can I say. What a review. Damn girl, did you leave anything out, LOL. Thank you so much for proofing this chapter so fast so I can post before I leave for N.Y. You always come through, Koi. Love ya all day long.

Ryukotsusei – That master/slave bit was a total blast to write. I’m glad you liked it, thanks. And as far as no boyfriend around, I have a husband who’s always asleep when I need him, go figure. I think you should try your hand at yaoi, and your lemons are great. I just wish I could write a storyline with a genuine plot like you. The most action you get from my fics is the lemons moving to another room, LOL. So since I have no creativity for a real plot, I have to concentrate on the lemons, ne? ^_~

cillaxox – Hey! You could never sound uncouth. I’m Italian so the “F” word is coded in my DNA, LOL. Kurama is too pretty to be seme, I think. And Yusuke is just hot-wired to be dominant. Yum, Yum. Keep the sponge handy cause I’m just gearing up with the lemons. This one was a bit light weight compared to what I have planned for Yusuke and Kurama and then Yus/Kur/Hiei. WooHoo!!!!

ria-chan Kitsune – Erm… I’m not really in to food sex, but whatever floats your boat, LOL. Oh and don’t worry. Kurama will be introducing Yusuke to his ‘little plants’ later on.

vixenia – Thank you so much. What a nice thing to say. I love my bad-boy Yusuke on top too. That boy is too sexy ^_~

kit-kit – Hiei IS a hot little number, isn’t he, LOL. I can’t see Yusuke doing anything half-assed, so that’s why I let him gain his confidence so quickly. Also, he’s such a hentai. I mean in the uncut episodes Yusuke grabs Keiko’s boobs and lifts her skirt. He also grabbed a he/she demon’s crotch to check what sex the he/she demon was. He also gave Toguro the finger. LOL. I nearly pissed my pants at that, hehehehehe. Glad you liked the kink. ^_^

Mz.Bitz – I have to tell you that I think it would be hysterical to have a penis for just one day to…erm…play with Kurama. LOL Thanks. I’m glad you enjoyed ch.4.

Ali – Wow! Thank you so much for such kind praise. I love any YuYu pairing, except for Kuwa. It has to be really well written and different, ya know. Oh and there will be more of the whole master/slave bit too.

whirleeq – Thanks Julie, I do try. But to put your mind at ease, my daughter only wrote the fight scene, nothing else. I added in the sexual innuendos later, LOL She’s 15 and she does read NC-17 anime yaoi fics (she hates het fics) and has no interest in reading mom’s lemons, which is fine by me. As she would say ** that is just so wrong, mom** LOL. Also, I re-read ch 4 and I agree with you. Calling Kurama a ‘slut’ was degrading and wasn’t really necessary. I went back and took out that word replacing it with another. I did keep one in for effect. But at least it’s no longer overkill, ne?

Sandi59 – I did spent a lot of time of the first chapter sorting out their feelings and POVs. So I’m glad you liked it. Things did heat up quickly, but then I’m very impatient and can’t seem to draw out the suspense, sorry ^_^

comicfancat – How did you like Kurama waking up in Yusuke’s arms? And Yusuke and Kurama do have a bit more discovering to do with each other before I throw in Hiei. See how I listen and take suggestions ^_~

youkaiblood – OMG I would have had to print up such a long chapter or else my eyes would have gone squirrelly on me, LOL. Glad you liked it.

BWinner – Thanks. I will.

‘Jita – Damn! I can’t thank you enough for such amazing compliments. I take it, you liked it, LOL. And you’ll get your threesome, K ^_^

ShadowofLight – I always have an arsenal of lemony smut. If you haven’t figured it out by now, my fics are pretty much one big lemon, LOL. Oh and Yusuke is a major hentai. It only stands to reason that he would take to Master like a fish to water, ne?

hinshihoushi – This is my fav pairing too. Even though I’m going to add Hiei, he won’t be a third lover at all. There will be a threesome, and Hiei is going to get exactly what he wants, without it ruining the continuity of our favorite pair, K. ^_^

nishigirl – I agree. Thanks

Hayla C. – The whole master/slave thing was a lot of fun to write. There will be more. Don’t worry though about Hiei. Even though there will be a threesome, it won’t detract from Yusuke and Kurama’s relationship.

kenshinjunkie03 – It appears that we like our lemons the same way, LOL. And don’t worry cause when I finally get to the threesome, it will be long, hot, hardcore, and off-the-scale naughty. Trust me on this, K ^_~ Oh! Same goes for the Karasu/Kurama lemon. Once again we are on the same page.

Jaz - **runs and hides** sorry for taking so long **waving a white flag** I did get this chappie out a lot faster though ^_^

Yusuke’s lover – I’m glad you like the fic. I’m sorry, but you got out voted about Hiei. But please don’t worry because Hiei IS NOT going to be an integral part of our couple. Just some added flavor and spice.

Ada – Your English is great! But I am very sorry about adding Hiei in. The votes were overwhelmingly in Hiei’s favor. But rest assured that I am not making Hiei their third lover. There will be a threesome, but it will not detract from Yusuke and Kurama’s relationship at all. And I’m only planning one lemon with Hiei later on. The rest is all Yus/Kur. Okay ^_^

mistfairy – Thanks

MultifacetedTune – Thanks. I’m glad you liked it.

Athena – Well, how did you like Hiei playing with himself while Yusuke and Kurama were doing the nasty? Thank you so much for the idea. You rock! Kurama will be doing more fun stuff with his plants later on in the fic too. And you’ll definitely get a threesome.

dannigurl – LOL Did I use your “piss off” line okay, heheheh. I have no idea where I get all these hentai thoughts from. I just try to think what I personally would want to read and then I write it. If it doesn’t get me all tingly then I re-write and re-write. Five re-writes later I’m ready to post. Oh well, such as life, ya know. I’m glad you liked the fight scene. She put a lot of work into it. I do have a confession to make… I kinda added in the sexual innuendos. I just love Yusuke on top too. He so damn sexy!!!! I’m a sucker for bad-boys. I hope you like what I’m going to do with Hiei. I’m just starting to set things up, so he won’t be added for a little while yet. However, Hiei is not going to become an integral part of this fic. Just some added fun.

atchika - Thanks

LestatsAngel – Glad you liked it. I hope you liked chapter 5 too.

tashayar-chan – Thank you so much **squealing right back at ya**

June Briefs - I’m so happy that you like my fic. I am truly sorry, but the votes were overwhelmingly in favor of adding Hiei. But please understand that I’m only going to do one lemon with Hiei in it. Hiei is not going to become their third lover at all. This fic is and will stay a romance between Yusuke and Kurama. Hiei is just being added in for their fun. You can always skip the one lemon that Hiei shows up in and pretend it never happened ^_^ Okay. Thank you again for your review and opinion.

night_tigres – Wow! What encouraging praise. Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope you enjoyed chapter 5.

Ryuukotsusei – Okay!!! Ya got me blushing now. Laying it on a bit thick, aren’t ya buddy, LOL. You rock my world. Thank you. Botan is such a dumb-ass ditz. She really needs to be bitch-slapped to knock some sense into her head, ya know. Kim says Thank You! ^_^ Thanks again. I’m looking forward to your next email.

ichie-chan – I don’t think Yusuke’s voice turning into Inu’s is weird at all. I try really hard to keep the characters in character and I think that Inu and Yusuke are a lot alike in many ways. Both their dialogue is blunt. Neither one minces words nor actions. They both jump in head first, most of the time, without thinking, ne. It makes sense to me. I’m happy to hear you liked the Inu fic too. Thanks so much.

Anon – (there are two of you reviewing with the same name) Damn! I hope you didn’t run out of water, LOL. And you shall get your wish, K ^_^ Erm… I take it you thought the chappie was hot? LOL ^_~

Mystik – I hope that was a healthy nose bleed, LOL. Glad you liked it ^_^

queen_of_kink – You crack me up. Yusuke is more than a fine piece of ass, he’s a fucking HOT piece of ass. If I had it my way, I would have that boy chained between my legs indefinitely, LOL. I’m happy you’re enjoying the fic. Thanks

Rayvn – Okay. Thanks

Anon – (there are two of you reviewing with the same name) What an awesome thing to say. How cool, a romance novel. I sure hope Chapter 5 lives up to your expectations. *biting nails to the quick**

cherryflame – Damn! Go get a tissue, LOL. Thank you. ^_^

AspirinForYouHeadache – Hentai is my middle name, LOL. Genius… erm…nah! I’m just a perv, hehehe. I just say shit that I think is hot and apparently, a lot of people agree with me. I’m not the only naughty anime fan out there. Yay me!!!!! Thank you for your kind words. And I’m glad you liked my Inu fic too.

??? – Glad you like the fic. Um… Sorry no Youko in this fic, maybe next time.

Dominic Shade – Damn dude! I hope you changed your pants right away, LOL. You fucking made me piss MY pants reading your review. I guess you thought it was hot, huh? Hehehe Don’t worry, Hiei is gonna be a total Yusuke bitch.

kai – Thanks, LOL. Glad you liked it.

MonkeyGurl – You got it and I’m still working on the fic. I just take forever to update. I can’t knock out chapter after chapter is fast as other authors do. Sorry. ^_^

dark perfection – Here ya go! ^_^

v – Thanks

MEDIAMINER REVIEWS

Miko Yasha – Thanks, glad to hear that.

Despisethefools – Thanks. Okay

Silver Reon – Hope this chapter meets your hentai goodness level, LOL

hColleen – Thanks. I’m still recovering from your Yus/Kur/Hiei update. I needed a fucking shower, LOL. Hope you have happy dreams again tonight. ^_^ You’re an awesome writer. I always look forward to your updates.

Shadow Jaganshi – Wow! If you still have flashbacks to what I wrote, then I know I did my fucking job. YAY ME!!!!! I’m also happy that you decided to review. It really does encourage the authors to update faster or at least it inspires them to keep writing. Not to mention a deep, warm fuzzy feeling. Erm… I think my hentai brain is starting to stray. Better go! Thank you again.

RebelByNature – Glad you found it. You got it and thanks.

Neko_Chaos – Yay me!!!!! I get a gold star! Boy/boy sex rocks my world. There is nothing hotter than two hot bodies going at it. Mmmmmmmm yeah! Thanks again.

thelly – Yusuke and Kurama are my fav too. Thanks. And I always finish my fics. I hate when authors abandon their stories.

SilverTwilightFlame05 – Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Ya got me blushing, ya know, LOL. I put a lot of time and energy in getting my chapters just right, at least in my opinion, so when someone acknowledges my work like that… well… I get all happy and tingly. Thank you again.

mysterylady_tx – I’m so happy that you loved the story so much. I hope chapter 5 meets with your approval.

Zilla – Steaming lemons is what I strive for each time I write them. Glad you liked it ^_^

anita003 – I don’t even know what to say. Thank you. What kind and thoughtful words ^_^ You’re right about Hiei and Yusuke being two alphas. But in this fic Hiei’s gonna be Yusuke’s bitch. I haven’t decided if he’ll be Kurama’s bitch too or not. I’m definitely having Yusuke be the ring leader/seme/master. Hell, he’s just gonna tell them both what to do. How does that sound, LOL. Glad you like the fic so much. I hope chapter 5 met your expectations.

SweetMisery1 – I can’t believe this is your first Yusuke/Kurama fic. Glad you liked it.

Kurai eclipse of evanescense – See, Hiei’s gonna be in it. My daughter says Thank you very much. She worked really hard on it for me.

Jo – Did you think it was hot? LOL Hiei will absolutely be on the bottom, K. Sorry I took so long to update. Do you still love me? ^_~

sango16 – Thanks so much. Hey, you noticed the same theme I did. You know that one where the whole fucking fic is one big lemon. That is why I write. I love lemons and can’t get enough of them. So I started writing my own. LOL Yay me! I hope you like the Inu fic too. My daughter says Thank you very much.

Kitsune_Rose – Wow! That means a lot to me. Thank you so much. And may I add. BE SCARED, BE VERY SCARED, LOL.

anaheinthal – Yay me! Hiei is not going to become their third lover, but he is going to be Yusuke’s bitch for the day. I haven’t decided if Kurama will be uke or not. I’m thinking Hiei needs a good bitch-fucking, ne? LOL

Mirrorsoul – Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m very nervous now. I hope you find chapter 5 as good as the previous chapters. I do put a lot of effort into each chapter. That’s why it takes so long to update. I’m constantly fixing, correcting, changing. Plus, I have a wonderful Beta that keeps pushing me to improve. I just wanted you to know how special you made me feel with your encouraging praise of my work. Thank you again.

ETERNAL BEAUTY FANFICTION

Tee – Hey Tee. Glad you liked the chappie. I love your new layout. It rocks. Thanks again.