Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke ❯ Say What! ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER:

Shit! It really gets old having to keep saying this. Don’t own it. Wish I did. My boys belong to someone else. But I do kidnap them occasionally ^_^

WARNINGS: Graphic male/male sex and swearing

PAIRINGS: Yusuke/Kurama

I have to give a special thank you to Hanyou Slave aka snowfall for her wonderful beta’ing job. You rock, Koi.

Thanks for all your patience. This chapter took forever to figure out, plus family obligations tend to be a major distraction. Hope you all like it!


The Seduction of Uremeshi Yusuke

Chapter 6 – Say What!

“Say what?!” yelled the fox, his face a mixture of surprise and worry. Kurama knew Hiei would not have intruded upon their intimate moment without having an ulterior motive. He was also well aware of Hiei’s sexual appetite and his indifference to taking what he wants, which is what Kurama needed to find out. What does Hiei want?

“Tell me exactly what happened, Yusuke?”

Yusuke flinched from Kurama’s shocked outburst. The fox rarely raised his voice and Yusuke was noticeably startled from his lover’s reaction. He sweat-dropped nervously, not understanding why Kurama was suddenly so upset. Feeling as if he had done something wrong, the dark-haired boy sat up and timidly answered, “Hiei just busted in while I was trying to wake you up.”

“And then?” Kurama asked brusquely, his eyes were slightly narrowed. Yusuke met his fox’s critical stare and began doing what he does best when nervous, run off at the mouth a mile a minute.

“You being unconscious scared the shit out of me, Kurama, and I started yelling to wake you up. I thought I’d killed you! Then Hiei pops in out of nowhere scaring the shit out me even more and calls me a fool for not knowing that I fucked you unconscious. And then says he’s impressed and starts acting all weird and shit and staring at me and stuff and making me feel embarrassed. So I grabbed our shirts and covered up our dicks, cause…well, he was staring at our dicks too. Then he said that I made the Legendary Yoko Kurama my bitch and that you being submissive had never been done before. Is that true, Kurama? It was so fucking creepy I don’t even know where to begin,” huffed Yusuke, all out of breathe.

Kurama blinked a couple of times trying to process what his lover had just blurted out. Realizing he had made Yusuke nervous with his outburst, Kurama softened his eyes, and with a gentle stroke of his fingers across the boy’s cheek, he said, “Yusuke, I want you to start over, but I want you to take your time so you don’t forget anything, okay. It’s very important, love.”

“Um…okay.” Yusuke took a deep breathe, collected his scattered thoughts and reiterated every word or gesture he could remember between him and Hiei. For someone who usually can’t remember what they had for lunch the day before, Yusuke was pretty proud of his memory.

After digesting the details of what had transpired between his lover and Hiei, Kurama’s response was, “I see.” Though Kurama spoke softly, the tone was distant. The fox was in deep concentration trying to ascertain what Hiei’s ultimate goal could be.

‘Hiei was well aware we were having a private interlude, so why would he barge in so rudely?’ thought Kurama. ‘Even if Yusuke did cry out in distress over my condition, he knew Yusuke would eventually realize I was fine and calm down on his own. My obvious assumption for Hiei’s lack of prudence would have been his desire to mock Yusuke while acquiring ammunition to taunt me with in the future. However…’ Kurama furrowed his brow. ‘…his forwardness with Yusuke and blatant interest in my status as uke negates that conclusion,’ the fox decided. ‘His interest appeared to be focused on Yusuke’s mastery over me. Why?’

As the cogs and wheels turned inside Kurama’s mind, the fox quickly came to realize that perhaps Hiei was curious about being uke. ‘I would stake all that I know that Hiei has never been submissive while rutting. His controlling persona and bloated ego would never allow a weakness of that nature to be made known. He would need a strong incentive and an ideal situation or partner to experience a bottom role.’

Kurama glanced up at his handsome lover and realized the answer he was searching for was staring him right in the face. ‘Yusuke’s superior strength would give Hiei the perfect excuse to pursue the boy as seme, especially if he thought that was the reason I submit to him,’ concluded the fox, privately fuming to himself. The more Kurama thought about Hiei’s advances towards Yusuke, the more his countenance became one of anger and jealousy.

Yusuke carefully observed Kurama mulling over what he had just told him. Anger was evident all over Kurama’s face, causing the boy’s expression to droop.

“Kurama, I know it was really weird and asinine the way Hiei was acting, but how come you’re so pissed off? Did I do something wrong? Should I have handled it better?” asked Yusuke with pleading and sad eyes, worrying his bottom lip between his teeth. The boy was also feeling guilty because he kind of omitted the fact that he had a hard-on during his confrontation with the fire apparition, confusing Yusuke even more so than Kurama’s reaction to Hiei’s antics. Yusuke loved Kurama with all of his heart, so why would Hiei’s presence, as awkward and embarrassing as it was, kinda turn him on, getting a ‘rise’ out of him, so to speak?

“I’m not… pissed off, love, and you did nothing wrong. I’m just anxious over Hiei’s intentions.” Kurama finally relaxed his demeanor, not wanting Yusuke to think he was mad at him, because he wasn’t. The fox then added, “Hiei always has a reason or purpose behind what he says or does, Yusuke. And if you’re recollection is accurate, then I fear he may have his sights set on you as seme to his uke.”

“Are you shitting me?! Why?! I thought he hated me and everyone else?!” exclaimed the naive boy. Yusuke realized Hiei was, in fact, ogling and flirting with him, but blew it off. He figured Hiei was just being an asshole prick who was going out of his way to embarrass and make fun of him.

“Hiei doesn’t hate you, love. He respects and admires your power. However; he would never jeopardize his pride or ego by voicing his admiration for you. It would be a sign of weakness,” answered Kurama thoughtfully, returning to his calm façade, ashamed for showing such archaic and uncharacteristic emotions earlier. The boy had done absolutely nothing to warrant Kurama’s bad behavior. He then raised his palm to Yusuke’s cheek once again stroking the soft skin, and with adoring eyes, he whispered in a suggestive tone, “You are sinfully handsome, Yusuke, not to mention, powerful and drop-dead sexy. You are an exceptionally wonderful person, Koi. Why would he not want you?”

Yusuke blushed at the compliment. The boy honestly never saw himself in such a positive light. He always viewed himself as a bad-ass that everyone feared and avoided, with the exception of his Reikai team and Keiko. As Yusuke reflected on his newly found stud status, a startled gasp escaped his mouth.

In a comforting gesture, Kurama swiped his tongue between Yusuke’s lips, slipping passed parted teeth to taste the sweet ambrosia, lining his lover’s inner orifice.

Yusuke pulled Kurama securely within his strong arms, taking control by deepening the kiss. The detective’s dominance was becoming second nature and natural between the two lovers, both acquiescing into their roles.

The tender moment; however, was interrupted by Yusuke’s rumbling stomach. Slowly, the lovers reluctantly parted from their embrace, and as they did, started laughing.

“Sorry, Kurama, I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday at lunch,” said Yusuke, his cheeks tinted red with embarrassment.

“It’s alright. I’m hungry as well. How about I make us some breakfast?” offered Kurama.

“Works for me, but make a lot. I’m starved!” he grinned.

Kurama chuckled and asked, “Would pancakes, eggs, and sausage tide you over until lunch, my love?”

“Hell yes! Can we have toast too, please!” begged the boy, giving his fox his best puppy dog eyes.

“Anything you desire, Master,” Kurama answered back with a wink and a grin while sliding off of the bed with graceful ease.

Yusuke growled under his breathe, “If I wasn’t so hungry, I’d show you what your Master desires, slave.” The boy then ungracefully bounced off of the bed onto the floor.

Kurama bit back a groan and quickly pulled on his pants before he got another erection. ‘Eat first, play later,’ repeated the kitsune in a silent mantra. He was desperately anticipating the ‘play later’ part. ‘Control your hentai thoughts, Kurama,’ the kitsune chastised himself.

Yusuke slipped only his pants too, while contemplating what to do with his slave after breakfast.

With all thoughts of Hiei put to rest, for the moment, the teen’s bounded happily into the kitchen.

********************

Kurama held his fork frozen in mid-air, only inches away from his lips while staring at his lover, perplexed. ‘How does he fit all that food inside his mouth at one time, without choking or breathing?’ the fox mused with his head cocked a bit to the side. ‘I know I’m an excellent cook, but really. The boy needs to learn some manners, although he does look like an adorable child, stuffing his face like that.

With a twinkle of pure joy in his eyes, Yusuke shoveled the delicious breakfast his fox lovingly prepared for him down his throat, oblivious to the fox’s confused, yet, amused gawking at his eating habits.

“I assume you’re enjoying your breakfast, love,” asked Kurama before bursting into laughter.

Yusuke had just heaved four forkfuls of food into his mouth and looked up when Kurama spoke to him. Yusuke’s cheeks were packed tighter than a chipmunks’ and had an almost orgasmic smile on his face. After quickly chewing then swallowing his food, the boy answered, “So fucking good, Fox. I never get to eat this good.” The boy then took a sip of his coffee.

Kurama ceased his snickering as he remembered Yusuke’s living situation. “I’m sorry, love. I forgot your mother doesn’t cook often enough.”

Yusuke wiped his mouth with his napkin and responded with a hint of despair. “Shit. I can deal with her not cooking. I doubt she can even boil water. What pisses me off is that she never buys any groceries or gives me money to eat out.” Yusuke stabbed at an innocent piece of sausage with resentment. He took a shallow breathe and let it out slowly, then stuffed the link into his mouth.

“If your mother doesn’t buy food or give you money, Yusuke, how do you eat?” Kurama’s heart was breaking for his koibito. The kitsune was well aware that Yusuke’s mom was an alcoholic and in need of some form of intervention, but he wasn’t aware that Yusuke’s basic needs were being neglected. Sure he had a roof over his head, but he needed regular healthy meals and a parent who cared for his well being and happiness.’

“Well…Shizuru usually packs two of everything in Kuwabara’s lunch bag and he shares it with me. He’s really cool like that. Then a couple times a week I go to the noodle shop that Keiko’s parents own and eat there. They’re really nice too and never charge me anything. I don’t go there too much cause I don’t wanna take advantage of them. Other times I just steal money from the old lady’s purse when she’s passed out and grab a burger or something. If she doesn’t have any money then I go without till lunch. It’s no big deal. I’m used to it. But when I have good food like this, I can’t help but inhale it cause I never know when I’ll be eating next,” he answered as if he was discussing the weather.

Kurama couldn’t believe that his lover’s meals came from the charity of others or stealing. ‘This is completely unacceptable and will not continue if I have anything to say about it,’ thought the angered fox. ‘I’ll discuss Yusuke’s situation with mother. I’m sure she will allow Yusuke to stay with us, permanently,’ decided Kurama. With a firm plan of action planted in his mind, the fox smiled warmly at Yusuke and said, “Don’t worry, Yusuke, things have a way of working themselves out. And besides, you have me to take care of all your needs now.”

Yusuke turned his frown into a lecherous grin and while waggling his eyebrows, he asked provocatively, “ALL of my needs?”

“Yes, Koi, ALL of your needs,” answered the fox with a sexy drawl. Getting up from his chair, the fox sauntered over towards Yusuke, adding an exaggerated and suggestive sway to his hips. “ALL your desires and ALL your fantasies,” he added, straddling Yusuke’s lap in the chair the boy currently occupied.

“Is that right, slave,” responded Yusuke with a groan, gripping the fox’s hips, holding him in place as he rolled his pelvis up against Kurama’s denim-clad ass.

As the boys visually devoured one another, all thoughts of food, neglectful mothers, and Hiei vacated their thoughts.

Kurama threw his head back emitting an obscene groan. Yusuke’s cock was harder than a steel pipe, and the thought of said steel pipe pumping in and out of his asshole was overwhelming. The fox rolled his groin down, pressing it against Yusuke’s rock hard stomach muscles, yearning for any kind of friction for his now aching rod of desire.

Yusuke continued pressing up with his hips, encouraging the fox to rock their lower regions together. “You’re so beautiful, Fox,” whispered the detective. Yusuke couldn’t tear his gaze from the ethereal angel on his lap. Kurama had his head thrown back, leaving his swan-like neck and upper body gently arching. His long, lush locks cascading down his back like a waterfall of blood red silk. As Kurama rolled his hips, his pectoral muscles, and abs flexed under his taut and flawless, creamy flesh, sending the dark-haired teen into a frenzy of hot and passionate lust for his fox.

Tightening his hold around the kitsune’s waist, Yusuke latched onto a rosy nipple begging for attention. Sucking in as much of the tender flesh around the nub as he could, Yusuke earned a moan from his fox. He slowly swirled the tip of his hot tongue around the overly sensitized areola and as the fox’s whimpering increased, Yusuke flicked the stiff peak back and forth with the tip of his tongue, barely touching the tasty morsel.

Kurama loved Yusuke’s tongue and fingers, always so hot and knowing. The fox bit his lip hard, bringing his head forward. Watching his koi making love to him was as big a turn on as each tender caress from his dark-haired lover. The fox swallowed thickly, emitting a low whine when the boy caught his nipple between his straight, white teeth, tugging gently. At the same time, Yusuke pulled and twisted its brother, eliciting a delightful scream from his partner.

Abruptly, Yusuke released both hardened nubs, only to bury his fingers into Kurama’s thick mane, attacking the kitsune’s neck. Kurama wrapped his arms around Yusuke’s neck and shoulders, drawing those scorching lips closer to his burning flesh while grinding his groin harder and faster into Yusuke’s pubic bone.

“Fuck, Yusuke, more!” pleaded the fox. Kurama’s neck was always his most sensitive spot, sending the poor kitsune into dizzying heights of rapture. “Ohhhhh!” he screamed again. Yusuke was sucking hard and deep on Kurama’s collarbone, raising a huge red and purple mark on the sizzling skin.

Yusuke was in heaven having his beautiful fox in his arms again. The boy would never tire of Kurama’s sweet flesh and shameful moans. Dragging his moist lips up Kurama’s neck, Yusuke rasped in his lover’s ear, “Do you have any idea how hard I’m gonna suck you off… then fuck your asshole so deep you’ll be tasting my cum in the back of your throat.”

Before Kurama could even think of formulating a response, Yusuke had plunged his hot, wet tongue deep into his lover’s mouth, whipping his rigid, fleshy muscle with commanding confidence and purpose.

Kurama thought himself an expert with his own tongue, but he was barely able to keep up with Yusuke’s total domination of his inner orifice.

Yusuke sucked Kurama’s tongue into his mouth, kidnapping the sweet appendage, holding it hostage with delicate suction while lapping, circling, and teasing it with his own burning muscle.

With his hips gyrating with wanton need, the fox tried desperately to release the volcanic surge that was slowly building up within his lower body, his muffled cries coming stronger and louder.

The dark-hair teen was burning up as well, and could only take so much of his fox’s writhing and whining before he too would explode. Without warning, Yusuke stilled Kurama’s moving hips and growled, “Don’t fucking move.” He none to gently pushed the kitsune’s hips back just enough to unbutton and unzip the fox’s pants, allowing his rock hard, weeping member freedom.

“UP!” ordered Yusuke.

Kurama took in huge gulps of air, trying to calm down his screaming body as his shaft was reintroduced to an unforgiving rush of cool air. “Please, Yusuke, no teasing. I’m too aroused,” whimpered the confused kitsune.

“Just do as I say, my hot little bitch, and stand up,” growled the dark-haired boy, “Or do you want me to punish you?” Yusuke’s eyes were dark, holding no glimmer of playfulness. The boy was hot and horny and in no mood to allow Kurama any room for delay or disobedience.

The fox could feel his balls tighten and had it not been for his practiced control over his body, he would have shot his load right then. What he couldn’t control was how Yusuke’s dominance affected him. Kuronue was dominant as well, and Kurama loved him, but the gorgeous, dark-winged demon never consumed his soul as Yusuke did. Never before did Kurama want to please his Master, yet equally, welcomed punishment as much as he did with Yusuke.

“Please, Master, my body is yours to do with as you see fit,” meekly answered Kurama with breathless anticipation. The fox, still straddling Yusuke’s legs, allowed his feet to touch the ground, thus, forcing the kitsune to a standing position, his long slender legs spread out on either side of his lover’s thighs while Yusuke remained seated.

Yusuke grabbed the waistband of Kurama’s pants, still clinging to his hips and yanked them down as far as they would go, exposing the fox’s ass and genitals fully. Yusuke licked his lips hungrily and squeezed Kurama’s supple cheeks with rough, calloused hands, spreading and molding them between his fingers. The boy never took his smoldering eyes off of Kurama’s dripping, hard cock that was now level to Yusuke’s salivating hot mouth.

“Yusuke!” screamed Kurama as the teen savagely molested his perfectly shaped rounded ass. The fox knew he was going to be black and blue tomorrow from the harsh treatment. Strangely enough, the kitsune only became harder, oozing more pre-cum from his aching cock. The fox hooked his fingers in Yusuke’s inky black hair with gripping force. Just the thought of Yusuke teasing, punishing and manhandling him, had the fox weak in the knees.

*CRACK* came the sound of skin hitting skin, echoing off the kitchen walls.

Kurama yelped from Yusuke’s hand slapping his right cheek, followed by a deep growl from the boy.

“Bitch! Let go of my hair!”

Yusuke was in his own private and perverted Utopia, ogling his fox’s cock. The longer the detective watched the engorged member surging with blood, causing it to quiver and drip, the more the teen mauled his lover’s tight ass. Yusuke was abruptly brought out of his engrossment when his slave pulled his hair. Yusuke loved yanking Kurama’s long mane, but hated having his own hair pulled. ‘The fox is gonna pay dearly for that,’ thought the teen with a devilish smirk.

Kurama immediately released his hold on Yusuke’s short locks, moving his hands to the boy’s shoulders.

“I’m sorry, Yusuke. I can’t stand up much longer. Do something! My entire body is aching for you,” whimpered the fox.

*SMACK*

“What did you call me, slave!” Yusuke reprimanded.

‘Fuck!’ swore the fox to himself. “I’m sorry, Master… but I need…

*SMACK*

“Itai!” cried Kurama as another blow made contact with his ass.

“I’ll tell you what you need, bitch.” *SMACK*

“Yes, Master.” Kurama bit his bottom lip drawing blood. The stinging sensation coming off his heated and red cheeks hurt with such decadent goodness, the fox couldn’t help but yearn for more.

“Ahhhh, please Master, I’ve been a bad kitsune and need to be punished,” begged the fox in a husky whisper.

“Yes, you have, slave,” growled Yusuke, “and I’m going to enjoy correcting you.”

“Lesson one. Never pull my hair!” warned the teen before he grabbed the base of Kurama’s aching cock and squeezed tightly, causing the fox to whimper out loud in anguish. The whimper was followed by a strangled yelp when Yusuke clamped his teeth around the crown of Kurama’s cock, biting down just hard enough to cause pleasurable pain, but not enough to do any serious damage.

“YUSUKE!” the kitsune growled. The sudden shock of having his cock head bit and trapped between his lover’s teeth was both frightening and sensual. Kurama could feel his body convulse under the pleasure and pain he was experiencing.

Yusuke could taste his fox’s essence dripping onto his fleshy appendage, and with his teeth holding Kurama’s cock in place, he darted the tip of his tongue deep into the tiny slit, flicking it back and forth. The detective smiled inwardly feeling his fox’s body shake and shiver.

Kurama threw his head back letting out a guttural groan while digging his nails into Yusuke’s shoulders. The fox was trapped. Anyway he tried to move could cause serious damage to his shaft. All he could do was pant and moan as his lover teased and tortured the head of his cock.

The boy could feel the fox’s nails cutting into his flesh as he swirled and licked the bulbous head with his hot rigid tongue, repeatedly going back to the slit, digging and tickling the fox without mercy, drawing more and more leaking fluid into his eagerly awaiting mouth.

With the base of Kurama’s cock still squeezed by Yusuke’s thumb and index finger wrapped around the root, Yusuke released the stiff shaft from between his teeth. The boy couldn’t help but smirk at his handiwork, silently patting himself on the back.

Kurama’s porcelain complexion burned crimson, almost the same shade of his silken hair, his bottom lip trapped painfully between his teeth. If it wasn’t for the rapid rise and fall of Kurama’s chest, Yusuke would have sworn the fox had transformed into a beautifully chiseled statue. The detective then turned his attention to the cause of his lover’s frozen state. The fox demon’s cock was harder and larger than ever before. The large vein under the shaft was engorged to its limit and the perfectly circumcised tip had a slightly purple tinge to it. The boy detective watched with bated breathe as pre-cum pooled heavily at the tiny hole, ready to drip. Yusuke let out a groan as the droplets fell, dribbling onto his chest. He looked on with fascination as drop after drop slowly slid down his muscled torso.

Without relinquishing his hold on his lover’s arousal, Yusuke, at a snail’s pace, engulfed the hard shaft inch by torturous inch, sucking the rigid flesh into his mouth until he felt Kurama’s soft, crimson pubic hair tickling his nose. Yusuke then pulled his lips back even slower, increasing the suction all the way up to the head, finally scraping his bottom teeth against the tender mushroom-shaped flesh, only to repeat the process that was gloriously pleasuring his fox.

Kurama’s body was shaking to its core from Yusuke’s talented and relentless mouth. The suction was tight, hot, and wet, driving the kitsune to near insanity. He couldn’t scream, he couldn’t yell, he couldn’t move. His cock was so hard, so painfully aroused; he feared any movement would force his cock and balls to explode. The kitsune dug his nails hard into Yusuke’s arms while biting down on his lip in an effort to distract his need to cry, as tears threatened to fall from his eyes; tears of unadulterated joy.

Keeping up his grueling pace of vacuum-like suction, Yusuke raised his eyes to look up at his fox. He felt his heart swell with pride because he was actually able to bring his fox demon lover to the brink of tears. With his tight hold still on the fox’s member, Yusuke sped up his tempo, bobbing his head faster and faster, sucking harder and harder, making good on his earlier promise.

With the sound of slurping and sucking filling the room, Yusuke removed his grip from the base of Kurama’s erection, repositioning his hand to cup the fox’s balls, rolling them gently between his fingers while sliding his middle finger down the crease of Kurama’s ass to his entrance. He dipped just the tip of his finger passed the quivering muscle, earning the boy a highly anticipated scream from his fox.

“Yusuke!” bellowed the fox as torrent streams of his warm cum filled the detective’s mouth.

Kurama clutched his arms around Yusuke’s shoulders for leverage when his body threatened to give out on him. The kitsune was falling, inescapably, into an abyss of colorful swirls of bright colors, blinding his senses and perception of reality. His legs shook on the cusp of collapsing from the dead weight of his upper body. As the last stream of warm cum squirted out of the fox, he crumbled like a wet noodle into the lap of his lover.

Yusuke held his fox tenderly, stroking his hair, cooing sweet nothings in his ear and rubbing small circles on his back, while the kitsune quietly sobbed into the crook of Yusuke’s neck.

“Hey, you okay,” asked Yusuke with a soft whisper.

“Uh huh,” sniffled the fox intelligently. “That was…quite in-incredible.”

“Glad you thought so, ‘cause I’m not done with you yet,” Yusuke rasped into Kurama’s ear buried beneath soft, lush hair. He rolled his hips up reminding Kurama of a very large steel pipe anxiously waiting to be plunged deep inside his ass.

“I want it hard and fast, Yusuke, no prep,” Kurama mumbled, his face still hidden in Yusuke’s neck.

Yusuke pulled Kurama’s head back so he could look into his fox’s emerald eyes. The dark-haired boy was shocked to see one of the most powerful and feared demons, his lover, quivering and sniffling in his arms. ‘He looks so submissive and needy,’ thought Yusuke, his cock throbbing, weeping to be one with his fox again. Gently, Yusuke wiped away his lover’s tears with his thumbs and then pressing his lips to Kurama’s, slipped his wet tongue passed the kitsune’s swollen petals. He languidly massaged the fox’s mouth in a burning kiss filled with immeasurable passion. Slowly, Yusuke deepened the kiss with so much lustful force that the fox released a pitiful whine from the inner depths of his throat.

Yusuke ended the kiss with a sensual swipe of his hot tongue over Kurama’s full, pouting lips, and with all the love in his heart, Yusuke ordered, “Take off your pants, get on your knees, and get it wet. That’s all the lube you’re gonna get, slave.”

Kurama initially shuddered, his soul heating up once again, not only from the sexy and dominant command, but the love and lust exuding so strikingly from Yusuke’s eyes. With a whimper, the fox quickly melted under that heated gaze. On shaky legs, Kurama got up and slipped off his pants, kicking them aside, his cock was already at half-mast.

Kurama swallowed hard, Yusuke looked so utterly dark and sexy sitting shirtless with his muscles flexing under smooth tanned flesh, reminding Kurama of his strength. The detective had scooted his butt closer to the edge of the chair and parted his knees. Kurama wished he had a camera to capture this epitome of raw sexual masculinity. Yusuke was the most handsome and hottest creature in the three realms.

The fox, exhibiting natural grace, sank to his knees obediently, and with worshipping hands, slid his palms from Yusuke’s knees, slowly up to the boy’s thighs. He squeezed the teen’s upper legs, feeling the taut and powerful muscles beneath his fingers. Kurama licked his lips while ogling the huge monster of a bulge that was so tightly encased within denim. After ghosting his fingers over the outline of Yusuke’s stiff cock through his jeans, Kurama deftly opened the offensive clothing obstructing his goal. With Yusuke raising his hips to facilitate the removal of his pants, Kurama quickly pulled them off.

“Fuuuuck yesssss!” Yusuke groaned his relief the second his thick, ten inch cock popped free in all its glory, glistening with pre-cum, ready for action.

“Suck me, baby, down to the root. I wanna feel that hot mouth and sinfully wicked tongue on my cock,” murmured the boy, his dark chocolate eyes boring into his lover’s emeralds. Kurama let out a frightening growl of pure animalistic lust from Yusuke’s hard-core invitation.

Yusuke returned the fox’s growl with equal intensity. “NOW, SUCK ME, BITCH!”

Wasting no time, Kurama swallowed every inch of hard flesh with one dive, opening his throat to receive the massive cock. The fox repeatedly deep-throated the groaning boy, and using the thick saliva from his gullet, Kurama coated Yusuke’s shaft. Using this little trick, the kitsune was able leave behind a slippery lubricant to aid in the ensuing penetration of his sexy ass.

“Fuck, Kurama, enough!” bellowed Yusuke. The boy couldn’t hold back any longer. Kurama’s tongue and throat muscles felt too damn good, he needed to sink his cock inside Kurama’s tight, hot sheath, sooner rather than later. The detective yanked the fox’s head away from his dick, grabbed his arms, and lifted the kitsune to his feet, and with an abrupt spin, the fox now faced the kitchen table. Yusuke knocked the dishes out of the way with little regard for where they ended up. Kurama nervously started to bite his already swollen bottom lip, anew.

Yusuke pressed his hands to Kurama’s back, forcefully pushing the fox’s upper body flush with the tabletop and then roughly nudged Kurama’s legs apart with his foot. After taking a step back, Yusuke remarked, “Beautiful, Kurama, just beautiful. Now, spread your cheeks open so I can see your sweet little asshole,” he added with a deviant grin.

Kurama shivered again, just the sound of Yusuke’s voice was turning him into a bowl of jello. While resting the side of his face on the table, the kitsune reached back and spread his ass wide open as Yusuke had instructed with his sexy and dirty mouth.

“Master, please fuck me hard, make it hurt,” whimpered the fox, choking back a sob. The kitsune was on fire again and was growing impatient. He needed to be filled, stretched, and pounded into oblivion by his lover.

Ignoring Kurama’s pleas, Yusuke gently traced the rim of the pink pucker with his index finger, smiling each time the tiny opening reacted to his touches by clenching and unclenching.

“What a sexy picture my slave makes,” Yusuke spoke out loud, more to himself than his lover.

“Yusuke, what are you waiting for!? Fuck me!” whined Kurama.

*CRACK, CRACK*

Yusuke slapped the inner thigh of each leg with stinging authority. “Still shooting orders to your Master, huh? I think you enjoy getting spanked. Next time you’re going over my knee,” promised the horny teen to his demon lover, and then snickering in response to a shameful moan coming from his fox.

Yusuke grabbed Kurama’s hands bringing them over the kitsune’s head. With the teen’s chest now flush against Kurama’s back and his cock nudging the tight opening, Yusuke brought his lips to Kurama’s ear. He licked the shell and whispered, “Scream for me you naughty kitsune,” and plunged his dick deep inside Kurama’s body with one unforgiving stroke.

“Ahhhhhhh!” screamed Kurama. The pain of Yusuke’s steel pipe slicing through him hurt like hell, but the burn at his entrance and inner walls being stretched, put out the smoldering heat coursing throughout the rest of his body; fighting fire with fire. The fox was in blissful agony and ready to be seriously fucked.

Yusuke winced at the scream Kurama let out, and for a few seconds regretted hurting his fox, even though this is what Kurama wanted. However, Yusuke’s regret quickly dissipated when Kurama’s yell of discomfort turned into wanton groans. The boy lifted himself back up to a standing position while slowly stroking the fox’s spine, starting between his shoulder blades and ending at his pink globes, still smarting from Yusuke’s spanking. With Yusuke’s cock buried deep inside the fox, the boy curiously spread those pink globes apart. It was now Yusuke’s turn to bite his lip as he felt how tightly that tiny hole was gripping his cock. He slowly pulled out and was amazed at how the puckered ring of muscle squeezed his shaft, refusing to release the hard flesh that filled it.

With Yusuke’s cock pulled out to the tip, the teen was ready to fuck his kitsune within an inch of his life. Grabbing Kurama’s hips and holding them in place, Yusuke bucked his thick, long, hard cock back into his fox’s hot, black hole.

Kurama wailed, “Fuck!” then clenched his jaw and growled, “Yesssss!” Yusuke’s massive cock filled him completely as it always did, piercing his lower orifice without compassion, burning its way through to his prostate. As quickly as his passage was painfully invaded, the invader sadly retreated, leaving Kurama empty until once again he was filled with burning pleasure. The fox tried meeting the teen’s thrusts but Yusuke was holding him firmly in place.

Yusuke drove in deep, with long rapid strokes, changing his angle of penetration to keep his fox guessing, not knowing when his sweet spot would be hit next. Kurama writhed and thrashed beneath his lover’s strong hold he had over him. The fox urgently wanted more, even though Yusuke’s pounding flirted with unspeakable ruthlessness.

“More, more, deeper, please!” sobbed the kitsune

“Shit! I’m fucking you as hard as I can, Kurama,” shouted Yusuke in frustration. Yusuke was using every bit of will power to keep from coming before his fox, and was getting pissed off because he was slowly loosing the battle to stay his orgasm; he feared disappointing his lover.

“I’m not gonna come before you, Fox!” To both their disappointment, Yusuke pulled out grabbing the base of his dick, refusing to climax.

“YUSUKE! DON’T STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Kurama was beside himself from the loss and began sniffling again. “More,” he cried.

“I’m not stopping, baby. I just wanna give you what you want, but I need a breather before we try a better position.” Yusuke was sweating profusely, but was far from tired.

Yusuke helped Kurama up, and after turning him around, hoisted the fox atop the table.

“What are you dong, Yusuke?” questioned the fox, panting and sweating himself.

“Trust me my beautiful kitsune. You want my cock in deeper and that’s what I’m gonna give you,” answered Yusuke, kissing his fox tenderly.

Just as Kurama wrapped his arms around Yusuke’s neck, the dark-haired teen slipped his arms under the fox’s thighs, scooping him up as if he weighed no more than a feather. Kurama yelped, clutching Yusuke tightly.

Yusuke swiftly pushed Kurama’s back against the nearest wall, placing his own hands against the wall as well with Kurama’s thighs resting on top of the boy’s forearms.

The fox moaned as Yusuke’s biceps flexed and rippled. ‘God, I’m such a pushover for muscled, hard bodies,’ the fox mused. Kurama’s personal thoughts were short lived, however, when Yusuke’s cock slammed deep inside him, hitting that special spot that blinded the kitsune’s vision, taking him to his own private heaven.

Yusuke now had the perfect leverage to explore unfathomed depths of Kurama’s asshole. Kurama was spread as wide open as possible with gravity pulling him down onto Yusuke’s huge staff. The boy began bouncing the fox, forcing his thick pole deeper and deeper. Faster and faster the boy pumped, brushing against, and then passing the fox’s sweet spot.

With Kurama’s eyes bolted shut, mouth hanging open with soundless screams of absolute bliss, and his throat conveniently exposed, Yusuke attacked his neck. Using opened mouthed kisses and nibbles, Yusuke concentrated on the on the kitsune’s collarbone, knowing that was his lover’s most tender spot.

“Touch yourself, slave,” Yusuke growled against Kurama’s throat. The boy was barely holding back and was ready to explode. His entire body was bathed with an aching need for release, yet kept pounding the fox with piston-like speed, waiting for the fox to come. Either Kurama came now or the kitsune was shit out of luck.

Kurama wordlessly brought one hand down to his throbbing member, and within three strokes screamed his released, spewing his creamy, white essence over both their chests.

Yusuke roared when Kurama’s inner muscles clamped down around his straining cock, milking the boy’s cock to completion. With his face buried in Kurama’s neck, Yusuke shot his load, spilling out of the fox’s cavity and down the boy’s legs. With his shaft still lodged inside Kurama, Yusuke attempted to calm down his racing heartbeat, and the fact that he could feel Kurama’s heart still racing, didn’t help much.

“You’re amazing, Yusuke. I love you so much,” whispered the fox sincerely.

“I love you too, kitsune,” responded Yusuke, just as warmly, then added, “Now, how do we untangle ourselves, because I can’t move,” he finished with groan.

The fox chuckled. “Hmmmmm, you are in quite a predicament, aren’t you, love? Actually, I’m extremely comfortable,” said Kurama with feigned innocence, hugging his Yusuke even tighter.

“You’re very funny, fox. How about I step back and let you fall on that cute little ass of yours,” Yusuke smirked up at his playful lover.

“You wouldn’t dare, Yusuke. You love me too much,” Kurama smiled brightly. He was quite proud of his witty banter.

Yusuke cocked one eyebrow, in such a way, that clearly reminded his lover he would do just that, irregardless of how much he loved his fox.

Kurama’s smile faltered and with an adorable pout, sadly mumbled, “You’re no fun.”

Yusuke then raised both eyebrows in disbelief.

“Just kidding!” the kitsune teased, his bright smile returning. With that said, Kurama slid his legs around Yusuke’s waist, allowing the boy to drop his arms and slide his spent shaft out of its warm sheath. Once that was done, Kurama lowered his legs to the ground, releasing his lover from his clutches.

“Can you walk, Yusuke?” the fox snickered.

“You should be asking yourself that, Kurama. You’re the one who was just fucked into next week,” grinned the boy sarcastically.

“I can assure you, my love, that I am fine,” said Kurama indignantly, taking a step to prove his point.

Yusuke caught the fox just before he hit floor. The pain in Kurama’s ass shot straight up his spine, buckling his legs.

“You were saying?” Yusuke beamed a smug, million dollar smile at his lover.

“Oh shut up and get me to the bathroom. We both need a hot bath,” Kurama pouted again, slapping Yusuke on the arm for a bit of dramatic effect.

“Anything you want, sweetheart,” Yusuke laughed, sweeping Kurama off his feet bridal style, making his way to the bathroom.

As Kurama cuddled into Yusuke’s strong chest, enjoying the chivalrous attention from his lover, the fox thought to himself, ‘If Hiei is entertaining the slightest notion of stealing MY Yusuke away from me, I’ll have to remind him that kitsune do not give up what belongs to them easily. And Yusuke belongs to ME. I think I’ll need to have a chat with a certain fire demon.’ Kurama’s eyes narrowed into determined slits, flashing gold for several seconds without Yusuke noticing. Kurama could feel his Yoko side scratching at the surface, raging with jealousy, but was quickly able to subdue the pull of his demon side. Not since the tournament, when Yoko was first unleashed, did Kurama feel the struggle of his former demon identity to break free.

Upon reaching the bathroom and successfully reining in his anger, Kurama was able to put the Hiei issue on the back burner until later in the day. He also reminded himself that he’s known Hiei for far too long to not allow the fire apparition a chance to explain himself. Until then, HIS Yusuke will have HIS fox demon’s undivided attention.

TBC



AUTHOR’S NOTE: Okay! Next chapter Yoko will make an appearance. Originally, I hadn’t planned on bringing out Yoko, but enough reviewers have asked that I thought, why the hell not!

Thank you to everyone who reviewed and for leaving such nice comments and suggestions. Your kind words really fuel my desire to write. I’m just sorry that it takes so long to update.

ADULTFANFICTION



Altar of Wishes
I agree about the Hiei/Kurama pairing being played out. I won’t even read a fic with only that pairing. What I do love is Yusuke with anyone. Yusuke and Koga (from Inuyasha) are my favorite boy toys. I’m dieing to do a crossover pairing them. I’m not sure though how well received it would be though. As far as Hiei in this fic, he’s only going to be in one lemon. I only added him to spice things up a bit, giving Kurama a reason to be jealous and bring out kitsune possessiveness. I think you suck not telling me where to get the make-out dolls, LOL. But I’ll stop pestering you about it. I know you like alternate pairings, so tell me your fav yaoi pairing and I’ll write you a one shot lemon, okay. ^_^

Kai
I think Hiei was born to be someone’s bitch. And he’s gonna be too. Threesome’s will be coming.

Diane
Thanks, I had a great time in NY shopping and having cocktails. It doesn’t get much better than that, ne?

ShadowofLight
I love writing lemons. And yes, Hiei wants to be Yusuke’s uke. It’s time Hiei gets taken down a peg or two, even though I love him.

Comicfancat
I’ve always thought Hiei was a closet perv, LOL, and who wouldn’t want Yusuke. He’s my personal boy toy, ya know ^_^ I agree that Kurama won’t want to share right away, if at all! That’s all I’m gonna say ^_~

Night_tigres
Thanks, that’s how I write my lemons. I get a really hot visual in my head, write it down really fast and then go back and add the details as if it’s happening right in front of me. The 3some will be in either chap. 7 or 8. I’ll just have to see how it plays out, K. Thanks so much for the compliment.

Ryukotsusei
I’m so glad I could bring that special smile to your face. Hope it wasn’t too difficult to explain away ^_~ you, however, keep me on the edge of my seat with your fics. You are one of the most talented story writers we have in the fanfiction world! I liked my description of Hiei too **patting myself on the back now, LOL. ** The 3some is going to be quite a bit different than what Hiei may expect, hehe. And I promise it will be steamy. I hope you liked how I handled Kurama’s reaction to what Yusuke blurted out. There will be a bit of a surprise at the end of this chapter too. Oh, how I wish you would write a yaoi crossover. It has to be Yusuke/Koga or Yusuke/Koga/Inu or even Yusuke/Koga/Kagome or Yusuke/Inu/Kagome. Do you see a common denominator here? LOL

WhirleeQ
I agree with the Hiei/Kurama pairing. It’s been WAY over done. And you guessed it. Hiei will only be in one lemon, and he’s going to get an eye opener, hehe. I want it to be completely different from anything else I’ve read. So that chapter may take a while in order to do it the way I want, ya know. A Yusuke sandwich, heheheh, I’m hot already!! Thanks for the kinds words about my lemon writing. I work really hard trying to bring them to life. Some are better than others, but I try my best with them all. As far as the logistics of yaoi, I’m not telling ^_~

Kitsoru
It’s coming in chapter 7 or 8, and I promise a lot of action.

Vixenia
There will definitely be a fallout regarding Hiei. I’m just not saying when. LOL

kit-kit
You crack me up. I agree totally. And boy is Hiei going to learn about being someone’s bitch. ^_^

youkaiblood
Woohoo. I hope you like the next chapter too.

tashayar-chan
My ears are bleeding now from your squeals, LOL. I hope you squeal over chapter 6 too.

Hayla Canter
Here’s a tissue, thanks. I’ll try really hard to make you drool again, K.

Dominic Shade
Glad you came prepared, LOL. Man sex rocks my world too. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that conversation between you and your boss, hehehe. The Hiei 3some will be coming, I promise.

Jane_lane
Wow thanks. I was quite nervous with chap. 5. I’ve never written anything like that before. I didn’t want to make it all whips and chains though. I’m not sure if I could even pull that off, but Yusuke will be learning a few things from Kurama’s vines in chap. 7, hehehe.

BWinner
You really tickle my heart. Thank you. I work really hard to write the best smut possible too, LOL. Here’s more. I hope you like it.

cillaxox
I’m with you. Hiei jerking off is a sexy visual, LOL. And boy is Yusuke going to fuck Hiei. I’m just not sure which chapter, either 7 or 8.

ichie-chan
The 3some will be coming, I promise. I think Yusuke paired with anyone is sexy ^_~ He’s such a boy toy, just like Inu and Koga.

Hanyou Slave
Damn girl! What a review. If it wasn’t for your wonderful guidance and encouragement, I would never have strived to write better, to keep adding detail, to go out and buy a thesaurus, LOL. Or, “Um…I think this paragraph needs to go up here.” You’re the best beta in the world and my BESTEST FRIEND. You tell me like it is and then praise me for a job well done. Thank you. I love you too.

Anon
Here it is finally. Thanks for the push to update. I hate cliffhangers, but I couldn’t resist, sorry. Hiei is going to have fun with (not so little) Yusuke and Kurama, but he’s also going to get a lot more than what he bargained for, LOL. I love this pairing too, although I love Yusuke paired with anyone, LOL.

Yaoi Spaz
You’re correct about the Hiei/Kurama pairing. Every site is flooded with them. I will not read another Hiei/Kurama only pairing ever. It’s just so played out, but adding Yusuke with them is a different story, hehehe. And yes, Yoko Kurama will make an appearance, with vines too! ^_~

Touya4me
Glad you liked it. I’ll have to thank hColleen for recommending my fic. She’s a brilliant writer. I liked that line about Kurama too. He is sex on a stick. I could lick him like a Popsicle all day, LOL. Hey, I’m totally lewd and crude, just you wait and see. I will be writing more YuYu fic. I’m just bouncing back and forth between YuYu and Inu. After this fic is done, I’ll be writing another Inu fic, and then I’ll come back to YuYu. This I take a bread and come back fresh, ya know. Hiei is a perv in my world, LOL and Yusuke is still so new to all of this, that I couldn’t resist making him act quite naïve about Kurama being unconscious. I couldn’t help having Kurama break out of his normal character by squealing “Say what” like a girl. It just seemed so perfect, ya know. I hope you like chapter 6 too. Thanks for all of the reviews. You rock my world!!!!

thelly
Your wish is my command. You got it. Yoko is coming and Yusuke’s going to get a big surprise in chapter 7.

fluffybrevis
Sorry to disappoint, but you’ll get your answers in this chapter and the next, K ^_^ so turn that pout into a smile ^_^

Yukizora
Threesomes’ rock, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer, sorry. But it is coming.

Priscilla
Here ya go!

Yaoi Lover
I think Yusuke as seme is fitting too. After all, he is the strongest and so testosterone dripping sexy. I love suggestion, thanks. I’ll see if I can work that in, K.

**********

MEDIAMINER

Apocalypse010
Wow thanks. I hope I can keep your interest.

Kagome-chan736
I have an extremely perverted mind. Why do you think I put a lemon in every chapter, LOL Glad you enjoyed it.

colorless egyptian
I always go for hot, cool, and sexy in my fics. I suck at action writing, so I concentrate on steamy lemons. I guess its working, thanks. I do have this posted an AFF.net under the same pen name. So if you’ve seen it there under a different pen name, please let know, K Thanks again.

lonely_within
What awesome things to say, thank you. And I will continue as long as I receive such great reviews like yours ^_^

LestatsDarkAngel
Glad you liked it so much. Thank you for the compliment. And I will keep the goodness coming. At least I’ll try.

Ladyfox20
Okay, I’ve been threatened in the passed with flying monkeys, but now a giant purple dragon. I feel so special, LOL. Don’t worry, I always finish what I start. It just takes me forever to write a chapter ^_^

eien_ni_kawaii
Thanks! Here ya go.

SweetMisery1
Hot is what I strive for. Glad you liked it ^_^

Shadow Jaganshi
I never did buy Hiei’s naïveté regarding sex in other fics, but its fun to read, cause I love first time sex. It’s totally hot, but I think him growing up in Makai with thieves, he would have learned a thing or two, ya know. Well anyway, glad you liked it so much. I hope your mom doesn’t catch you though, LOL

anubiset
Hehehehe. Hiei is going to be uke and them some, LOL. But we need a bit more of Yusuke/Kurama action first. The 3some will be coming, I promise.

hColleen
He thanks for recommending my fic to touya4me. You rock my world too, ya know. That’s so funny you mentioned printing up the chapters. I printed up Truth, Dice or Dare and put it in my special YuYu box of hot ass fics ^_~ I’ll be emailing you soon. Those pics are awesome. Thanks

mysterylady_tx
Woohoo, thanks. I hope you like Kurama’s reaction. There will be more in chapter 7 too.