Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke ❯ Deals and Punishments: Yoko Syle ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER: Still don’t own it

WARNINGS: Graphic M/M sex, Language, Bondage

PAIRINGS: Yoko Kurama/Yusuke

A/N: Well here it is. I’m sorry for the long wait. But as I said before, I’ve been busy with everyday, real life issues. Plus, I had a lot of trouble getting this chapter on paper. The ideas were there, but they just were not making it to the keyboard. What can I say; writer’s block is a very real thing. I never understood that until I started writing my own fics.

One thing that would facilitate quicker updates would be shorter chapters and not writing a lemon for every single chapter. Let me know that you think? But keep in mind that I do love writing lemons ^_^

ALSO: Thank you hColleen for beta’ing this chapter on such short notice. If it wasn’t for you, this chapter would not have been updated this weekend. You rock, girl!!!!!

For those of you who were kind enough to take the time to review, please find my personal thank you and acknowledgements at the end of this chapter.


The Seduction of Uremeshi Yusuke

Chapter 7 – Deals and Punishments: Yoko style


The boys lounged comfortably in the warm, soothing water of Kurama’s large tub. The fox, with lidded eyes, began purring. He felt so relaxed and safe lying between Yusuke’s parted legs with his back against the boy’s muscular chest.

“Are you sure I didn’t hurt you, Fox. I didn’t go too far?” came Yusuke’s soft voice, worry written all over his face. The boy was starting to regret how forcefully he had spanked and fucked his lover, not that he had spanked the fox repetitively, but the few blows were pretty hard.

“No, not at all, love. Actually…” Kurama paused, his cheeks tinting with a slight blush, “…I love to be reprimanded and dominated by you. It makes my arousal ache that much stronger.”

“I kinda guessed that, Fox. I loved it, too,” Yusuke whispered in Kurama’s ear. A wave of heat rushed through his body from Kurama’s dick-hardening admission, and then he voiced, “But I also enjoy making romantic love to my beautiful kitsune. Are you saying you want it rough all the time, and always want me to treat you like my slave?” Yusuke was feeling a bit uneasy. He’d do anything for his fox, but he wasn’t sure if he wanted to play the role of evil master all the time. Sure it’s hot and kinky, not to mention, Yusuke has all kinds of lewd, and torturous sex play ideas swirling around in that perverted head of his. But he also loved taking his fox with gentle and passionate tenderness. He also wanted the fox, on occasion, to fuck HIM, even though Yusuke preferred being seme.

Kurama turned a bit in the tub to nuzzle in Yusuke’s neck, and then shivered as the boy ran his fingers down his arm, over his stomach and up to his chest with reassuring caresses.

“You misunderstood me, Yusuke. Or more precisely, the role of Master,” said Kurama wisely, and then choosing his words carefully, he continued, “A Master is not always harsh. He can treat his slave as kindly or as roughly as his mood dictates. All I’m saying is that I can handle quite a bit of rough play, bondage, and spankings, as well as all the tender and soft touches you choose to bestow upon me. You’ll need to find a balance between the two. I anxiously anticipate the diversity and uncertainty of what your mood for making love may be from one moment to the next. I like to be surprised, Yusuke. Does that make any sense to you?” Kurama looked up into Yusuke’s dark chocolate eyes, trying to read his lover’s reaction.

“Yeah, it does. You want me to keep you guessing,” Yusuke responded with guarded emotion. “But there is such a thing as going too far, Fox. How will I know if I’ve done that?”

Yusuke was all for the direction their sex games and love making was going. However, he didn’t know enough about the art of Master/slave, other than ordering Kurama to suck him off, spank him or fuck him hard and deep. He knew there was a lot of shit he could do to the fox with bondage and punishment, yet he felt he didn’t have the expertise needed to not injure the fox. This could be a very dangerous game.

“I’ll use a ‘safe’ word, Yusuke,” responded Kurama with confidence.

“What’s a ‘safe’ word?” Yusuke thought he knew, but wasn’t sure.

“It’s a special word that I will say if our play goes beyond my threshold of pain or comfort. As soon as I say it, you stop what you’re doing immediately,” explained Kurama.

“Oookaay, that’s a good thing to have in place, but I still don’t know too much about bondage and stuff, and how much do I get to order my foxy slave around?” the teen snickered with a devious and plotting grin.

Flashing a brilliant smile at his lover, the fox kidded, “Well, there are such things as books, Yusuke. They can be found in something called a library.”

“Oh, you’re too fucking funny, Fox.” Yusuke cocked an eyebrow, feigning disapproval. “I’ll remember that comment, ya know. Maybe you better pick that safe word now. Because you’ll never know when you may need it,” he finished with a serious and reprimanding tone.

Kurama bit his bottom lip, swallowing thickly, feeling a fluttering in his stomach. Yusuke was too damn sexy when acting so dominating and authoritative. Wanting to please his lover, he quickly began, in his head, considering words he could use. The search was, not surprisingly, short and sweet as the perfect choice came to him almost immediately. “I believe my ‘safe’ word will be ‘shotgun’,” the fox announced with satisfaction.

Yusuke beamed, puffing his chest out in pride and approval over Kurama choosing his special attack as his ‘safe’ word. Kurama smiled back modestly, thrilled that his chosen word had its desired effect of stroking his lover’s ego.

Kurama continued, “Y-You also have a very creative imagination, my love. You could try a-anything you wanted. I mean, we have the same genitalia, so you have an excellent insight for what our bodies can handle and feel, and remember, all I have to say is ‘shotgun’ if my… punishments,” he lowered his eyes bashfully, “or our play becomes more than I can handle.”

“Makes sense,” agreed the boy, feeling his cock harden at the mere thought of what he wanted to do to his slave. Conveniently, Yusuke never ceased his ghosting strokes over his kitsune’s perfect body, and smiled when he noticed the fox was hard as well.

“What about ordering you around… like making you do things…” drawled Yusuke seductively, “…sexual things.” Yusuke dragged his fingertips down the fox’s smooth chest to the blood red nest of soft curls, floating in the water like a cloud of crimson silk. “You know, submissive things that could fuck with your pride,” the boy asked while swirling that same finger into said crimson silk. With his other hand, Yusuke scooped up some water and then dripped it down his kitsune’s chest, keeping him bathed in warm water. He never once took his eyes off of Kurama’s tempting erection, teasing without touching.

“As long as you talk dirty to me and we keep it behind closed doors, I would obey your every command…” he groaned, raising his hips a bit, hoping for a firmer touch from his lover, “…no matter how perverted it is,” answered Kurama. He then chuckled, “Of course, if you become overly obnoxious, and order me to lick your foot or some such nonsense, I’ll just say shotgun and then smack you in the head like Keiko does,” Kurama smiled evilly, forcing a shudder of dread out of the boy.

“Fair enough,” answered the horny teen, sliding his fingers to the inside of Kurama’s thigh. “But are you sure you can handle it. I know you like to be bottom for me, but Hiei said you’ve never been uke before,” Yusuke reminded his lover of what the fire apparition had stated. The boy felt it best to get all his questions and concerns out in the open.

“Hiei again,” mumbled Kurama under his breath, so quietly that Yusuke missed it. “While it’s true that my sexual escapades are well known throughout Makai as a dominant lover, Hiei is mistaken, Yusuke,” answered the fox honestly, closing his eyes and leaning further into Yusuke’s chest, enjoying the gentle touches against his skin. “Ahhhh, Yusuke,” groaned Kurama, arching his hips, yet again. Yusuke had just grazed his balls with the pads of his fingers for a brief second.

“So you have been uke with other demons.” Yusuke was a bit surprised given Yoko Kurama’s alpha status in demon world.

“Not other demons, Yusuke, just one demon. He was my lover for a very long time, until he was killed.” Kurama’s expression turned solemn and he cuddled up between Yusuke’s legs, pulling the detective’s strong arms securely around his chest and midsection.

Much to Yusuke’s dismay, Kurama’s actions forced him to cease his teasing ministrations. “I’m sorry I brought it up, Kurama. We don’t have to talk about this anymore if you don’t want to.” Yusuke felt awful having brought up such sad memories. He was also disappointed to see his lover’s pretty erection had deflated like a punctured balloon.

“Don’t be sorry, Yusuke. It happened a long time ago. I was just temporarily caught off guard for a moment,” Kurama voiced softly, turning completely on his side so he could wrap his arms around Yusuke’s waist, burying his face in the crook of his lover’s neck. ‘Why am I feeling so mournful now? In the past, when I thought of him, it always brought a smile to my face, remembering our adventures and the love we shared,’ Kurama questioned himself. ‘Although, I’ve never spoken out loud about him to anyone,’ he realized. ‘Perhaps its time I did.’

Yusuke tightened his embrace around Kurama, and after a gentle kiss to the fox’s forehead, he whispered, “What was his name?”

“It was Kuronue,” Kurama whispered back. He then released a shaky breath and confessed, in a low and distant voice, laced with an air of trepidation, “He was my partner in crime, Yusuke… and my… mate.”

Yusuke was taken aback. Even though he knew Yoko was like a thousand years old, it never occurred to him that Kurama had been mated, let alone to a male. There was certainly a lot Yusuke didn’t know about his lover. “I’m so sorry, Fox. I didn’t know.” All Yusuke wanted was to comfort his kitsune and let him know that there was nothing he couldn’t talk to him about. He knew how private Kurama was and that he rarely talked about his past. Now he knew why. ‘Damn, such a terrible loss to carry for all these years with no one he trusted enough to confide in,’ thought Yusuke. He felt quite honored that Kurama had divulged as much as he had.

Kurama clung to his lover like a lifeline, relieved that Yusuke hadn’t freaked out and started yelling. “So you’re not angry,” said Kurama, more of a statement than a question, feeling a sense of relief wash over him.

“Why would I be? Shit! You’re an old man compared to me. You’ve lived an entirely different life in Makai, as Yoko, before you trapped yourself in this sexy-ass human body,” he grinned, trying to lighten the mood.

“Old man, Yusuke, you little shit!” Kurama chuckled, swatting the boy’s arm.

“That language coming from such an intelligent kitsune, I’m shocked,” Yusuke was grinning from ear to ear.

“I have been known to swear on occasion, Yusuke,” retorted Kurama indignantly.

“Yes, but only when I’m fucking you into next week, you sexy kitsune.” Yusuke planted a deep searing kiss on his lover’s lips, temporarily shutting the fox up before he could respond. Slowly, Yusuke pulled away from his lover’s warm cavern, and with the utmost sincerity, the boy offered tentatively, “If you wanna talk about it, I’m here for you, koi.”

“It’s quite a long story, Yusuke. Let’s save it for another day, shall we.” Kurama had no reservations or lack of trust in disclosing his past to the boy, but he didn’t feel this was the right setting. “Besides, my fingers and toes are beginning to prune and the water is getting cold,” he frowned, raising his wrinkled fingers for Yusuke to see. Kitsune absolutely hate cold water.

“You are so fucking high maintenance,” Yusuke joked, rolling his eyes.

“I am not!” the fox screeched, bristling at the accusation.

“Whatever you say, princess,” chuckled Yusuke as he lifted Kurama up bridal style, once again, and stepped out of the tub. “Do you think you can manage to stand on your own, or would you like to sit on my lap and I’ll dry you off?” Yusuke couldn’t wipe away the shit eating grin plastered on his face if he wanted to. Teasing the fox was so much fun. He never realized just how easy it was to rile up his perfect kitsune.

“Really, Yusuke, you may put me down at anytime. I am perfectly capable of tending to my own needs, thank you very much!” snorted Kurama with his nose stuck straight up in the air and facing away from his teasing lover.

The dark-haired boy lowered Kurama’s feet to the ground, then slapped him on the ass, eliciting a yelp from his lover.

“Yusuke!” squeaked Kurama, glaring daggers at his mischievous boyfriend while rubbing his butt.

Yusuke grabbed Kurama’s head and proceeded to drop sweet pecks all over the kitsune’s face, and whispered, “I love you, Foxy.”

“I love you, too. But I am NOT high maintenance,” pouted Kurama adorably.

Tossing Kurama a towel and then wrapping his own towel around his waist, Yusuke laughed his ass off while making his way to the bedroom. Kurama was hot on his heels, mumbling, “I am not high maintenance.”

Once the teens were dressed, Yusuke announced he was going home to get more clothes since Kurama insisted he stay for the next several days.

“So, since you don’t wanna come with me, whatcha gonna do?” asked Yusuke.

“I have a few things to take care of, Yusuke. Why don’t we meet back here later this afternoon,” suggested Kurama. He then handed the teen an extra house key. “Here. If I’m not home when you get back, simply let yourself in.”

“Works for me,” chirped Yusuke. He took the key then kissed his lover goodbye and walked out the door.

As Kurama stood alone in his house, he voiced out loud, “Now, to find Hiei.”

**********

Half asleep on a tree branch in a park, not far from the kitsune’s house, Hiei, with a bored expression, intoned flatly, “What took you so long, Fox?” The fire apparition had sensed the fox approaching from the moment he entered the park. “I was wondering if Yusuke would ever let you out from underneath him,” he snickered.

Kurama scowled, ‘So, Hiei was expecting me, was he?’ “You sound envious, Hiei,” he retorted indifferently. Unfortunately, he couldn’t hide the pink tinge appearing across his nose from Hiei’s asinine comment.

“Don’t flatter yourself. I was only curious.” Hiei did not miss Kurama’s blush, and was elated to have embarrassed the fox.

“And just what exactly are you curious about, Hiei?” Kurama leapt onto a neighboring branch, scrutinizing the fire demon. It took every bit of his self control to not attack Hiei, and give him a chance to explain his behavior.

“Hn,” snorted Hiei.

“That’s not an answer, Hiei. But for now, I wish to know why you intruded on an intimate moment between Yusuke and me, and then blatantly flirt with my lover.”

“Get over yourself, Fox. You’re not mated to the detective, and from what I heard and saw, it was nothing short of a rut with you as a whimpering uke,” Hiei lied, trying to ascertain the depth of the fox’s feelings towards Yusuke, even though he already knew the answer. And getting a rise out of the fox always lessened his boredom.

“It’s much more than that, Hiei, and you know it!” Kurama was livid. ‘How dare he minimize my relationship with Yusuke,’ he thought angrily, playing into Hiei’s antagonistic ruse. “You have no idea of what Yusuke and I share. YOUR concept of intimacy is forcing your dick up some poor unsuspecting demon’s ass, whether he wants it or not!” he exclaimed. “You’ve never made love to anyone, Hiei, have you? All you’ve allowed yourself to experience is a quick fuck.” Kurama’s voice had dropped an octave during his admonishment of the fire demon. His emerald eyes faded to gold as long silver hair replaced red tresses. “So I would advise you not to trivialize Yusuke’s and my coupling, as you obviously have nothing to compare it to.”

“Are you finished?” asked Hiei, ignoring the fox’s emotional tirade, unaffected by Kurama’s harsh words, nor the emerging threat of Yoko. He was, of course, actually quite proud of having invoked such an entertaining display from the fox.

“Actually, no,” the fox bristled, deciding to cut to the heart of what concerned him. “Do you intend on challenging me for Yusuke?” the silver Yoko demanded to know.

“Hardly, so put a leash on Yoko,” responded Hiei, still showing little to no emotion.

“Then explain yourself, and you would be well advised to choose your words carefully from this point on, Hiei,” threatened a fully transformed Yoko Kurama.

Growing bored with Kurama’s histrionics, he decided to lay his cards on the table. “I’m well aware of kitsune possessiveness over their toys, Fox, but what is your position on sharing them?” questioned Hiei nonchalantly, finally looking Yoko in the eyes.

“He’s the farthest thing from a toy, and you’re avoiding my original question. What are you so damn curious about, Hiei, that you request I share my lover with you?” demanded Kurama.

Hiei turned away, looking towards the sky, apparently lost in thought. He was quickly brought back to the here and now, however, from a deep growl emanating from Yoko.

“What’s it like, Fox?” he asked vaguely.

“You’ll need to be more specific, Hiei,” growled Kurama. He was becoming quite irritated with Hiei’s lack of his usual directness.

“What does it feel like to be taken by someone stronger than you, and not walk away feeling like a weak bitch,” answered Hiei with questioning eyes.

Kurama, for the first time, saw a flicker of something in Hiei’s ruby orbs.

‘Apparently, I was correct in my assumption that Hiei is simply curious about experiencing a bottom role with a male stronger than he,’ thought Kurama, relaxing his demeanor. The fox recognized that as long as the fire demon was pursuing a submissive role, he posed no threat to the fox’s claim over Yusuke.

Without shame, and only too happy revealing his sexual desires to the fire demon, he answered, “Actually, it’s quite satisfying and relaxing, turning the reins over to someone who may refer to you a bitch in the heat of passion, but is well aware that you certainly are not.”

Hiei looked puzzled, trying to grasp Kurama’s words. “He treats you like a bitch, but knows you’re not? That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard!” he exclaimed. “It makes no sense. What does make sense is that you allowed him to dominate you. That makes you weak, Kurama. Why are you not humiliated?” Hiei frowned, still utterly confused and glaring daggers at the smug kitsune.

Kurama laughed out loud, “Why should I be? I wanted Yusuke to take me, to dominate me. It’s a game, Hiei, called role playing, and Yusuke’s quite good at it, I might add.”

Kurama, now goading Hiei in the hopes of getting him to open up, leaned into the fire demon’s body. Shoulder to shoulder, and with his lips only inches away from Hiei’s ear, he whispered in a deep and sultry voice, “It’s immensely arousing and gratifying to be controlled and fucked by someone stronger and more powerful. To have him hold your head in place while he fucks your throat or slaps his huge, hard cock against your face… and then pounds you into the ground with that same big dick.”

“Hn, had I known you were so easy, Fox, I would have fucked you a long time ago,” Hiei cut in abruptly with a perverted smirk.

“On the contrary, had I known you were so curious about being bottom, I would have gladly assisted you,” Kurama taunted back.

“You’re not strong enough to have topped me, Fox.”

“Oh really, well I think it would have been fun trying to find out,” the silver Yoko smiled with lecherous intent.

“Maybe,” answered Hiei, returning Kurama’s leering grin. “You never answered my question. Will you share him in a rut, during your… games?” he reminded the fox.

Kurama took on a more serious expression and stated softly, “It’s not just a game, Hiei. We love each other. And I don’t think…”

“I could care less about love, Kurama. It’s a foolish human emotion and plays no part in what I want,” Hiei snapped. “I’m interested in rutting, not some permanent triad your hentai mind has concocted! You do remember what rutting is? Or have you been tainted for so long in this ningen world that you’ve forgotten what it is to be a demon and how we think!?”

“My hentai mind!” exclaimed the fox. “And no, I haven’t forgotten the complexity of being a demon!” Hiei had a way a hitting right where it hurts. The fox then collected himself and added, “Even if I were to allow it, Hiei, I doubt Yusuke would be willing. He’s quite devoted to me.” Kurama felt adamant that Yusuke would have no interest in anyone else sharing their bed.

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that,” Hiei smirked.

“Excuse me,” growled Kurama, becoming defensive once again.

“I would think that the hard-on Yusuke was sporting while we conversed in the forest speaks for itself,” boasted Hiei. “And from the look of shock on your face, I’ll assume the boy wonder kept that bit of information a secret. Why is that?”

Kurama was visibly stunned and shocked, not to mention, pissed off that Yusuke would omit such an important occurrence. ‘I’m sure there is a reasonable explanation why Yusuke would hide this from me,’ the fox fumed inwardly. ‘Although, I will very much enjoy torturing the answer out of the boy,’ decided Kurama darkly. He then became cognizant, however, of a very crucial point. ‘No matter what the reason Yusuke gives, the fact remains, that on some level; Hiei’s presence had aroused him.’

Kurama’s mind was scrambling to make some sense out of Yusuke’s betrayal, if indeed it was a betrayal. ‘No! I will not believe for a moment that Yusuke would betray me. He is, after all, the poster boy for loyalty.’ And then he thought sensibly, ‘Yusuke’s still quite naive regarding new sexual experiences. Surely it was just an innocent reaction to an unexpected and awkward situation. And Hiei was flirting with him, which in and of itself, was a unique occurrence.’

Kurama’s thoughts then quickly turned insidious. ‘Perhaps experiencing a threesome would be good for him, broaden his horizons, confidence and technique, and, of course, heighten our own sexual play.’ Kurama really was the hentai of the group.

Hiei could see the turmoil playing out behind Kurama’s eyes, his expression switching from anger and jealously to curious and calculating. Thinking Yusuke’s safety was in jeopardy, he attempted to defuse a situation that he had instigated. “Don’t be too hard on the detective. He loves you. His concern about your unconsciousness was genuine.”

The fire apparition also felt that if the fox and detective were fighting, he may never get what he wanted. And Hiei always gets what he wants.

Closing his eyes, Kurama took a cleansing breathe, allowing the truth in Hiei’s words to affirm what he already knew. “I know he loves me, Hiei. But apparently, you were able to arouse him for some unknown reason. So I will discuss your request with Yusuke and if he agrees…” Kurama paused, locking gold with ruby to make his point clear, and then finished, “…it will be on our terms, Hiei. You must be completely submissive, placing yourself into our hands, and following Yusuke’s every order. After all, that is what you desire, ne?” Kurama was leaving no room open for any misinterpretation, or negotiation. “Do you agree, Hiei?”

Hiei was a bit leery of what he was getting himself into. Not that he was going to back out, but this was uncharted territory for the spiky-haired demon, so he needed to ask, “Am I to be submissive with you as well, Kurama?” He considered Yusuke and Kurama his equals and he respected them as no other. However, taking orders from the fox was not part of the plan. But if that’s what is required to achieve his goal, then so be it.

“Yusuke is Master, Hiei; so ultimately, the decision will rest upon his shoulders.” Then with a wicked grin, he stated, “Did I mention that we like to play Master and slave?”

“You didn’t have to. It was blatantly obvious from all of the whimpering and begging you were doing yesterday, not to mention, the detective calling you slave was a dead give away of your perverted games,” Hiei glared.

“Then do you agree?” asked the fox, disregarding Hiei’s taunt.

“Hn, I agree,” answered Hiei with certainty, knowing he could always leave if things got out of hand. Or so he assumed.

“Good. I’ll contact you tomorrow and inform you of our decision, after I teach my lover the importance of relaying all information,” he smiled with a sinister air.

“That’s one lesson I wouldn’t mind observing,” joked Hiei.

“Not this time, I’m afraid.” And with a sensual brush of his furry tail over the fire apparition’s chest and groin, he said, “Until tomorrow, my little uke,” and jumped down out of the tree.

Hiei growled at the nickname and shouted, “Baka!”

No sooner had Kurama left the park than Hiei drew one knee up to his chest. Even though he had maintained his stoic façade in front of Kurama, he inwardly questioned his decision. ‘Do I really want to give up control and allow myself to appear weak?’ he asked himself. ‘To bottom is a quick and simple thing. You merely bend over and take it up the ass from someone stronger, like Yusuke. But their game of Master/slave changes everything. It will be more involved, more submissive, and nothing more than foreplay,’ he scowled. ‘Foreplay is a waste of my time and energy. A quick fuck is all I need and all I wanted to experience,’ Hiei reminded himself.

‘Kurama called it a game,’ he huffed. ‘Games have a winner and a loser. Putting myself in this ridiculous slave role makes me a loser… weak,’ he frowned, ‘although, Yusuke and Kurama do not consider uke a weakness and would never look at me as such. Even so, what is to be gained in submitting to this… foreplay?’ he mused. ‘Perhaps I could incorporate that knowledge into becoming a more tactile seme. From the sounds Yusuke pulled out of the fox, the experience may turn out to be quite enjoyable,’ he smiled, the pointed tips of his pearly white fangs showing.

Hiei was beginning to find some sense in his newly found curiosity. He could certainly utilize this experience in future ruts, not that he cared about another’s pleasure, but the knowledge and technique would always be there, just in case he ever found someone worthy of more than just a quick fuck.

With all questions carefully answered, Hiei decided. ‘I will go through with the threesome, honoring their conditions, if they are willing. And if not, who cares?’

Hiei closed his eyes for a nap, comfortable with his decision, either way it went.

**********

With a twinkle of mischief in his eyes and a light air in his step, Kurama eagerly headed home. Without the worry of Hiei challenging him for Yusuke, Kurama was free to think of more pleasurable things. Such as, how best he could torture and tease his lover.

Kurama wasn’t angry with Yusuke for becoming aroused while in Hiei’s presence, but he was concerned as to why Yusuke didn’t tell him. ‘Most likely he was afraid that I would be angered or jealous,’ he frowned. ‘My poor Yusuke, he must have been quite confused over how his body reacted. He has gone through a considerable metamorphosis over the last few days, but fortunately for me, Yusuke acclimates quickly to new situations and keeps an open mind, willing to try different avenues in love making. I really don’t foresee a problem with him accepting Hiei as a temporary third playmate. In fact, I’m sure Yusuke will surprise me by taking full charge of the threesome, as Master.’

He was also very pleased with himself for figuring out exactly how he was going to discipline Yusuke without jeopardizing their already established Master/slave roles. ‘Yusuke is in for a most painfully pleasurable experience.’

When Kurama’s house came into view, he smiled sinisterly as no trace of Yusuke’s scent passed his keen sense of smell, signifying that the boy hadn’t arrived home. With little effort, the fox leaped into his bedroom window to await his prey, as The Legendary Thief and Bandit, Yoko Kurama.

**********

Oblivious to what lay ahead, Yusuke unlocked the front door. He could sense Kurama was home and smiled. The love he felt for his fox surged throughout his inner being, filling his soul with comfort, acceptance, safety, and warmth that he had never experienced. And with a happy heart, he bounded up the stairs, threw the bedroom door open and shouted in a mock, feminine voice, “Honey, I’m........Fuuuuck meeeee!” he whispered the last two words in disbelief.

“And I shall, my naughty lover, quite deeply,” came a low and sinisterly sexy voice.

Yusuke swallowed hard, frozen to his spot on the carpet as he carefully took in the sight before him.

In the middle of Kurama’s bedroom stood, what Yusuke could only describe as, an angel. This beautiful and naked creature flaunted flawless porcelain skin, with long silver hair, the ends barely brushing against the bottom of his shapely ass. Atop the magnificent mane sat a pair of large, fuzzy fox ears. The statuesque angel stood lean and muscular at six feet, three inches tall. Yusuke couldn’t help but dart his wet, pink tongue out to moisten his now dried lips while ogling the most perfect body the boy had every seen or imagined. He then bit his bottom lip nervously as almond shaped, golden orbs drilled their lustful gaze directly into Yusuke’s bewildered chocolate eyes.

A strong, well defined broad chest rose and fell with seamless effort as Yusuke’s smoldering eyes trailed lower, focusing on a rippled stomach, outlined by the sexiest David lines leading to the apex of the silver fox’s maleness. ‘Hung like a horse’ was given a whole new meaning as Yusuke drooled over the long and thick sex of his lover’s true kitsune form. ‘That’s gonna hurt,’ worried Yusuke. His sex, the envy of every male, regardless of species, was surrounded by a thick fleece of silver curls. His legs were long and sinewy, not one inch of fat would dare attach itself to this creature’s flesh. His perfection was only enhanced by his beauty. A beauty, however, that oozed power and strength and commanded respect, fear, and obedience from all who crossed his path.

Surrounding this God to the fox demons was a large ominous plant, which seemed to have sprouted out from the floor. The wild foliage sported huge, wide leaves, and from within these gargantuan leaves held vines of different shapes and sizes. From thick and thin to wide and narrow, they swayed gracefully in a synchronized balletic dance.

Yusuke was awestruck. He had only seen Yoko Kurama once before, but that was from a safe distance. Needless to say, he was frightened and excited all at the same time.

“Hey, Kurama, I see you’ve done some redecorating while I’ve been gone, nice,” Yusuke stated with a cocked brow. “So, what’s up?”

As an answer, four vines lunged towards him, each one grabbing a wrist and an ankle. Another heavy vine shot out, as well, wrapping itself around Yusuke’s waist, pulling him towards Yoko.

Yusuke yelped as, within the blink of an eye, he found himself standing with his feet spread, arms apart, and no more than two feet away from his foxy Adonis.

“Oookaay, this is different. Wanna let me in on your plans?” Yusuke was starting to sweat as a feeling of uneasiness washed over him. ‘Something’s definitely wrong with Kurama. He looks way too serious, almost like he did when he was going to fight Karasu,’ worried Yusuke, fearing he may have to defend himself.

Kurama slowly leaned down and whispered in Yusuke’s ear, “Let us call this a lesson in full disclosure, Yusuke.” He then languidly licked around the shell of the boy’s ear, drawing a shiver of delight from his prey.

“Full w-what?” stammered the trembling teen. He was more confused than ever, but loved the sensation of Yoko’s hot breathe searing his skin.

After slowly circling his prey, Kurama stopped behind Yusuke. He pressed his chest to the boy’s back, and answered, “I had a chat with Hiei today, and according to him, you were more than excited with his presence.” The fox slid one hand around Yusuke’s chest, over his button-down, sleeveless denim shirt, cupping one pectoral muscle within a loving caress. With his other hand, the fox demon skimmed over the boy’s hip to his denim clad crotch, and with the slightest of touches, rubbed his thumb across the length of Yusuke’s growing sex, pinching the head with purpose. The fox then rasped hotly into Yusuke ear, “I don’t recall you mentioning a hard-on in our earlier conversation, my love…”

Yusuke bit his lip and groaned, pressing his hips forward into Yoko’s hand, demanding more pressure against his fully engorged arousal, and then whimpered pitifully as Yoko withdrew his teasing fingers. Yusuke’s mind raced, he knew he was in trouble for not telling Kurama he was turned on by Hiei’s flirting, and now the fox was pissed. “It wasn’t anything, Kurama. I completely forgot all about it.” The boy lied.

Kurama grabbed Yusuke’s package, squeezing way too hard. “You’re lying!” reprimanded the fox. “If you do not tell me the truth, my love, we are going to be here for a very…” Kurama tightened his grip, “very long time.”

“Ahhhhhhh, shit!” Yusuke whined, throwing his head back into Kurama’s hard chest with a thud. “Okay, okay, okay. Shit, take it easy. I’m sorry. I didn’t know how to explain it because I don’t understand it myself! And I was embarrassed and felt really, really guilty, okay. Shit!” Yusuke exclaimed while he endured the pain between his legs.

Satisfied with Yusuke’s answer, for now, Kurama eased his grip, opening his hand and palming Yusuke’s cloth-covered hard-on, giving it a soothing and forgiving massage. “That’s better, my love. Never lie to me again or hide important events, Yusuke. Do we understand each other?” asked Kurama, rubbing the side of his face against Yusuke’s in a loving nuzzle.

“Yeah, I’m sorry, Kurama. I really am,” murmured Yusuke, nuzzling Yoko right back.

With deft precision, Kurama swiftly unbuttoned Yusuke’s shirt, and then using his long, sharp claws began lightly scoring Yusuke’s chest. As faint, white marks were left in the claw’s wake, the kitsune whispered, “Good. Now don’t worry about why it happened. I’ll help you figure that out afterwards.”

“A-After what?” stammered the boy, feeling his veins heating up and blood rushing directly to his loins, while goose bumps were breaking out on his skin. ‘Fuck, that hurts, but it feels good too,’ he moaned inwardly.

“After you’ve been sufficiently punished, Yusuke,” growled Kurama, tweaking both nipples harder than need be.

“Fuuuuck, Kurama! What the hell is that supposed to mean?” Yusuke’s cock was straining painfully inside his jeans as his entire body quaked with misgiving. The pinch was sharp and painful, but just as quickly as Kurama’s fingers hurt the boy; they were now gently stroking the pain away.

“I’m going to ingrain the importance of honesty into you,” Kurama rasped hotly along the boy’s nape while dragging his fangs across his tasty neck, starting from behind the boy’s ear, ending at his collarbone. “And I’m going to thoroughly enjoy the process. I would suggest, my love, that you choose a safe word. I do tend to go overboard with my lessons at times. You see…it’s all that screaming of pain-filled pleasure that causes me to loose control.”

“Itai, you fucking bit me!” shouted Yusuke.

“Oops,” the fox chuckled, lapping at the droplets of blood leaking from two small and shallow puncture marks on the boy’s neck. “Did that hurt?”

“Hell yes you vampire wannabe!” Yusuke exclaimed with a healthy amount of sarcasm.

“And now?” asked Kurama in between licks.

“Mmmmmmmbetter,” moaned the boy, enjoying the soothing licks across the bite. ‘Kami, he’s gonna hurt me then make it feel better. This is too fucking hot,’ the boy groaned to himself.

“Have you chosen your safe word yet, Yusuke?” asked Kurama, firmly grabbing the boy’s tight ass.

“R-Rose whip!” he squealed. ‘Kami, help me get through this,’ he silently prayed. Yoko was starting to seriously scare the shit of him.

“How appropriate, koi, as you’ll be feeling my whip later.”

“What! No fucking way, Kurama!” Yusuke panicked and tried pulling at the bindings around his wrists, yet the more he pulled, the tighter they became.

“Calm down, Yusuke. I’ll not be using the whip you fear,” Kurama voiced softly from behind the boy.

Yusuke ceased his struggling for the moment, but remained on guard, ready to power up and blast off the restraining vines if Kurama really tried hurting him.

“That whip of yours can cut through stone, Kurama. And as much fun as this has been so far, I’m not gonna walk out of here looking like I’ve gone ten rounds with a meat grinder. Safe word or not, I’ll blast my way out of here if I have to,” Yusuke warned the fox.

Kurama walked around to the front of his nervous lover and was shocked to see the deathly glare he was receiving. A sly grin of pride overtook the fox’s expression. Yusuke had never looked more devilishly handsome and sexy. His muscular arms were bulging and flexing as Yusuke held the vines in a tight grip, testing their strength. His hair hung loose and disheveled with several inky wisps draping over his eyes. The boy’s face was flushed with drops of sweat sliding down the sides of his cheeks onto the collar of his shirt that was now hanging wide open, revealing his defined chest and washboard stomach. With the boy’s legs spread, his jeans fit low around his hips and snugly around his cock. Despite Yusuke’s distress, he never lost his swollen arousal. Yoko licked his lips at the huge staff molding itself against boy’s pants.

“I have no intentions of marring one inch of your sweet flesh, Yusuke,” assured Kurama. Facing the boy, Kurama wrapped his bushy tail around Yusuke’s waist, and then brushed the fluffy tip along his torso, teasing with feather-like touches. Each corded stomach muscle was tenderly and sensually visited as Kurama brought his lips to Yusuke’s succulent neck, just below his ear. And with a deep and sultry voice, he questioned, “Do you really believe I would seriously injure you, Yusuke?” Kurama dragged his tongue behind the boy’s ear and then back down the side of his neck, over to his throat. Yusuke tipped his head back allowing his kitsune better access, which Kurama immediately took advantage of by sucking between the boy’s Adam’s apple and below his chin.

With lidded eyes, feeling unabashed pleasure, Yusuke moaned, “Noooooo.” Yoko’s tongue was rougher than Kurama’s, stimulating each and every open pore on the boy’s flesh. As Yoko sucked on his throat, Yusuke felt the kitsune’s pointed fangs barely grazing his skin and thought, ‘Fuck, he could rip out my throat if he wanted to. This isn’t my sweet, sexy, and romantic fox boy, who likes to be spanked. This is a sexy, thousand plus old demon who wants to teach me a lesson.’ Yusuke visibly shivered at the implication.

Yoko pulled back to look into Yusuke’s ambivalent eyes, and cupping his large, clawed hand around the side of the boy’s head, he asked with the sincerest clarity, “Will you trust me to bring you the greatest pleasure your body will ever experience? Will you let me show you how to temper pain with pleasure? Will you allow your body and mind to experience sensations you could never, and have never, fathomed, my love?”

Yusuke gulped between pants. Yoko’s words had shot straight through his body like a bolt of lightning, and with a bit of fear and anxiety, he responded, “I trust you, Yoko. Do what you want. I can take it. Just no thorny rose whip, okay.” He then leaned his head forward, capturing the kitsune’s lips in a desperate kiss, hungry for reassurance of his fox’s love. Yoko released the vines holding Yusuke in place, and engulfing his uke within the tight embrace of his strong arms, he devoured his lover’s mouth. The fox demon kissed back with force, raping the boy’s inner orifice with smoldering passion, giving the boy what he needed and reminding his prey who the alpha was.

This was Kurama’s ingenious solution to not destroy the Master/slave roles previously set. The silver-haired fox demon would be seme and the red-haired fox demon would remain uke. This way the lovers could experience the best of both sexual worlds.


Yusuke flung his arms around Yoko’s neck, pressing himself as close to the fox as possible. Because of the considerable height difference between the two, Yusuke clung tightly onto Yoko’s neck as he stood upright, taking Yusuke with him. The dark-haired boy quickly wrapped his legs around the fox’s hips, and with a guttural moan, he started rubbing his aching arousal into Yoko’s stomach with wanton abandonment.

Deciding it was necessary to calm the boy, who at the moment was gleefully humping his navel, Yoko, abruptly broke away from their kiss while at the same time, pried Yusuke off of him. The boy was not happy having to let go of his own personal sex god.

Yusuke’s disgruntled expression over the loss of contact with his foxy Adonis forced Yoko to bite back a chuckle. The boy’s antics were priceless and too funny, but the fox had to demonstrate total control over the situation. So, with his amusement adequately curtailed, for the moment, Yoko ordered sternly, “Remove your clothes, Yusuke.”

Yusuke was so hot and horny that he obeyed without question and began to disrobe. He slid off his shirt then reached for the zipper of his pants, promptly releasing his thick shaft, followed by a growl of relief. The pants were then discarded without concern. Yusuke stood tall in all his glory with his heavy erection protruding proudly from between his thighs, daring the fox to begin his assault.

Emitting a lusty growl of approval, Yoko wrapped his hand around the boy’s challenging cock. Yusuke gasped, thrusting his weeping member into the fox’s hand. The silver kitsune squeezed the rigid sex harder, and chastising the wanton boy with an authoritative tone, he said, “Don’t move.”

As difficult as it was, Yusuke stilled his hips and then yelped when one of the fox’s living green tendrils took possession of his wrists again. This time, Yusuke’s wrists were brought together and raised above his head. At the same time, two wide and long leaves encased the boy’s upper thighs, raising his body and then forcing him into a sitting position in mid air, with his knees spread wide.

“What the fuck, Kurama!?” exclaimed a startled Yusuke.

“Are you not comfortable, my love?” Yoko sniggered as Yusuke was lifted high enough so they were now face to face.

“Ummmm,” Yusuke thought a moment. He then quickly realized that he was actually pretty comfortable. The vines holding his wrists hostage were not too tight and had enough slack in them to allow Yusuke to grasp the upper part of the vine for balance. And the strong, leathery leaves around his thighs were, in fact, cradling him carefully in the air, exposing his genitals and ass with acrobatic ease.

“I’m okay,” mumbled the boy, licking his lips a bit anxiously, feeling extremely vulnerable. Every nerve in the boy’s body was on end, anticipating Yoko’s next move.

“Good,” said Yoko, walking over to the dresser and pulling out a blindfold.

“Awe shit! Do you have to?” the boy whined, seeing what was coming next.

Without preamble, Yoko placed the blindfold around Yusuke’s eyes and whispered seductively in the boy’s ear, “Physical sensation is heightened when sight is removed from the equation, Yusuke. You do still trust me, do you not?”

“Yes, but I need a kiss first,” begged the shaky boy.

“You can be such an adorable chibi, my love,” cooed Yoko.

Yusuke growled and then with a pout, he remarked, “You spread me out like today’s dinner special and then call me a baby, real nice, kitsune. You better remember one thing.”

“And what would that be, my delectable entrée?”

“Payback’s a bitch, kitsune.”

“Indeed,” growled Yoko, delving his tongue down the boy’s throat, licking and lapping at the roof of Yusuke’s mouth then swirling his long, hot fleshy muscle around the boy’s eager appendage. The silver kitsune ravished the hot cavern without mercy, tasting and painting every nook and cranny.

Yusuke was so distracted and overwhelmed by the kiss that he failed to notice what was about to occur below his waist, until it was too late. With a muffled shriek from deep within his throat, Yusuke tried to pull away, only to have his head held in place as the fox doubled the intensity of the kiss. Yusuke whimpered into the kitsune’s mouth, unsure and frightened of what was happening.

Like a thief in the night, one of Yoko’s thin, twine-like vines began wrapping itself around the base of Yusuke’s hanging balls. Coiling itself in a downward motion, the twine-like plant forced the boy’s large testicles, inside his scrotum, to press firmly against the bottom of the sac, leaving the remaining unbound skin of his scrotum pulled tightly around the jewels. The boy’s nuts were literally being pushed as far against its inner, protective walls as they could, looking like a balloon ready to pop. A similar vine then wrapped itself around the base of Yusuke’s cock, securing a good inch of the root and squelching any hope of Yusuke ejaculating on his own.

Once the trussing of Yusuke’s genitals was finished to Yoko’s satisfaction, he released Yusuke’s imprisoned mouth and stepped back to view his handiwork. Followed by a shamelessly lewd groan, Yoko closed his golden orbs, allowing the heat from his body to wash over him in an erotic caress. The kitsune’s cock was throbbing with desire for Yusuke and he briefly worried that he could easily release his load too soon. The sight of his ensnared and helpless lover was almost too much for even the aged fox demon.

At first, Yusuke thought the playful kitsune had ordered his plants to simply tickle his balls. That thought was quickly shot to hell when the damn devil vine, as Yusuke so aptly dubbed, started wrapping itself around and around his sac, pulling the skin taut around his nuts. The more this devil vine encompassed his sac, the more Yusuke panicked, trying to free himself from Kurama’s hot mouth. It wasn’t so much that the binding process hurt, it was just odd and uncomfortable having his family jewels feel like they’re gonna pop out of his sac. The boy then relaxed when the devil vine stopped moving. His respite was short lived, however, when its brother decided to wrap itself around the base of his cock. Yusuke could only whimper as his throbbing shaft was unceremoniously cut off from any circulation. The tip wept in agony as it became overly sensitized and trapped within an erection which held no hope for release.

As soon as Kurama removed his lips from Yusuke, the boy shouted, “What the fuck!” But he received no answer.

“Kurama!” Yusuke was panting hard, taking short, shallow breaths. “Answer me, damnit!” He then childishly whined, “Where are you?”

“Relax, Yusuke. I’m right here,” answered Yoko softly, brushing the back of his hand over Yusuke’s flushed, hot cheek.

“Kurama, this feels so weird and my dick is starting to hurt. It’s too tight.” Yusuke wasn’t really in dire pain but the sensation felt extremely awkward.

“Does it really hurt? Or does it simply feel, full and trapped, like a dam?” Kurama’s words were soft and gentle as he tried to temper the boy’s fear.

“Kinda, yeah.”

“Do you remember I told you that removing your ability to see would enhance your sensitivity?”

“Yeah, but it feels almost too sensitive, Kurama,” he whispered morosely.

“It’s supposed to, love,” purred the kitsune. Kurama then, with ghosting touches, stroked the boy’s tightly encased balls with his claws.

“Ahhhhh Fuuuuuck,” Yusuke groaned, “Mooooore!”

“That’s good, love. Allow the pleasure to replace your discomfort,” the kitsune murmured, continuing his tickling ministration. Kurama then leaned down, giving the head of the boy’s cock a gentle swipe of his tongue.

“Kurama, shit. I could come right now. That feels so good.”

“That’s why I had to bind your genitals,” he smirked with a dark evilness.

Yusuke whimpered again. He knew he was in for one hell of a ride.

‘Fuck it,’ the boy thought. ‘I’m the Dark Tournament champion, not some whimpering pussy, damnit! I can handle anything fox boy dishes out. Besides, I have that stupid safe word,’ he finally decided, making the choice to suck it up and trust in his lover’s expertise.

“Now less talking and more play. Except for your safe word, and beautiful sounds of pain or pleasure, you are to utter no words. Well, screaming my name is, of course, allowed. Do you understand?”

Yusuke bit his bottom lip and nodded his head up and down in affirmation.

“Good. Then let us begin.” Kurama grinned darkly, hearing a soft whimper escaping from his lover.

Without touching the boy’s body, Kurama extended his tongue and gently traced Yusuke’s lips. He began at the corner of his upper lip and after gliding over to the opposite side, he skimmed down and across the bottom lip.

Yusuke opened his mouth, welcoming Kurama’s skillful tongue. As the kitsune playfully teased and massaged the eager and supple appendage, Yusuke moaned deeply. He tried pushing his body against his lover’s, but to no avail. The plants held him firm, denying the boy any movement at all. He was completely at Kurama’s mercy.

Using one hand, Kurama reached around and, gently grasping the boy’s hair, pulled his head back, ending their kiss and exposing the entire expanse of Yusuke’s neck.

With an opened mouth, Kurama raked his fangs sharply down the boy’s neck, while simultaneously dragging his moist tongue and hot breathe along side the biting tracks.

Yusuke emitted a high pitched whine of confusion. He didn’t know if he should cry out in pain from Kurama’s fangs scratching down his neck or groan from the wet and soothing tongue. Both afflictions were profound, but Kurama’s hot breath had melded the two sensations together, fogging the boy’s decision-making.

Kurama finally removed his fangs from Yusuke’s skin when reaching his collarbone, and began gently sucking on his neck. Knowing that this was one of Yusuke’s weak spots, Kurama proceeded to exploit it feverishly. Opening his mouth wider, he sucked in time with the boy’s pulsing vein moving his lips and tongue in a massaging and circular motion. The fox grinned inwardly when Yusuke’s whine turned into a shameless groan. Adding to the boy’s pleasure, he slowly rolled the nubs between his thumb and index finger, tenderly stroking and toying with the pebbled flesh on Yusuke’s chest, drawing shivers and writhing from his lover’s body.

Yusuke continued his futile and involuntary attempts of rolling his hips closer to the kitsune, desperately demanding that his aching cock be touched.

Instead of complying with Yusuke’s wishes, Kurama released the boy’s neck and sharply nipped a hardened nub, followed by a gentle suckling. Kurama suckled for several minutes, flicking the hard kernel back and forth rapidly, using the tip of his tongue. Yusuke’s other nipple was equally being tortured between the kitsune’s nimble and artful fingers.

The amount of time Kurama was spending on the boy’s chest had Yusuke in a rapturous stupor. Each touch, lick, or suction employed on the boy’s body was felt between his legs, compelling Yusuke to hang his head back limply in subjugation.

Kurama suddenly removed his lips and fingers, replacing them with two sharp slaps from a strap across each nipple.

“Fuck!” shouted Yusuke. “Kurama!” he yelled again as another set of lashings crossed his chest.

“Patience, love,” was Kurama’s only response to the boy’s cry, before slapping his chest yet again, and then again.

The fox had an arsenal of whips and sex toys at his disposal, created entirely from his plants. He was currently using a belt-shaped leaf which, to the touch, felt like leather. As this makeshift belt whipped the boy, it adheres to the skin just long enough to briefly massage the pain away, keeping its victim on edge. With each strike Yusuke was assaulted with, a painful stinging was felt, followed by a loving caress over the smarting flesh.

Once again, Yusuke didn’t know whether he should cry out his ‘safe’ word or beg for more. What the boy did know was that his cock was throbbing painfully for attention. It seemed that everything Kurama was doing directly affected his groin with waves of pulsating pleasure.

“Kuuuraaamaa,” Yusuke drawled in a long, guttural groan. The boy never imagined that a whipping across his nipples and chest could feel so good. As quickly as pain was inflicted, blissful relief took over, only to have the hurt and soothing repeat itself again and again. This was truly an experience Yusuke could never have imagined.

The flogging suddenly stopped, leaving the spirit detective’s panting the only sounds in the room. The boy’s panting quickly turned into another groan when he felt the silky softness of Kurama’s tail tenderly and lovingly caressing his abused flesh.

“uhhhhhhhhmmmmmm,” uttered the boy, finding himself drifting in a sea of ultimate bliss.

Kurama growled darkly as his blood boiled, flesh prickled with desire and his huge cock dripped with unfulfilled need. The boy’s body was so responsive, more than Kurama had ever hoped for. And he knew, at this point, that his young lover could handle even more of what his vast years of experience could bring him.

Summoning another group of specialized vines, Kurama stepped away from the boy. Two tendrils, that could double as thin-looking snakes, approached Yusuke’s chest, and hovered silently an inch away from his reddened nubs.

Kurama walked around to Yusuke’s back, and reaching into his silver locks, pulled out a seed. The silver fox released his ki into the seedling and smiled as it grew into a cat-o-nine whip. Kurama then ordered the two, snake-like vines to pleasure the boy.

Emerging from within the tip of each vine were what appeared to be, very tiny fork-like tongues, slick with some kind of secretion. They immediately obeyed their master and attacked Yusuke’s nipples, flicking and darting around the tender nubs, concentrating their efforts solely on the tips.

Yusuke moaned as yet another outrageous feeling assaulted him. He wished he could see what was teasing him, but couldn’t, he could only bite his lip and endure another one of Kurama’s perverted tactics. He was so enmeshed with the intense and soothing feeling of the slimy, forked tongues on his nipples, that he was surprised when the cat-o-nine whip struck his back. The boy cried out in shock as swipe after swipe of lashes rained down on his back.

Like the leather belt-like plant before, this whip performed in the same manner. After each strike, the whip caressed his hurting flesh. Only in addition to that, it released an oily liquid, bathing each laceration with a healing touch.

Between his back being whipped and his nipples being pleasured, Yusuke found himself in another quandary. Which was better, pain or pleasure? He realized it was both.

The boy pulled on his restraints more and more as the mixture of pain then pleasure nearly drove him out of his mind. As he writhed under his lover’s attentions, his cock bobbed in the air, weeping for release. The aching in his loins had branched out into his thighs and lower abdomen. He could feel his cock and balls pulsing and crying out, but was helpless to do anything about it. He growled deeply and then rasped, “Kurama,” followed by a cry of, “Please, let me come.”

“But we’ve only just begun,” answered Kurama darkly.

“Fucking sadist!” shouted Yusuke as another hard lash bit into his shoulders.

Kurama dropped the whip then walked around and stood in between his lover’s spread legs. Aligning his erection and upper body with Yusuke’s, he molded himself tightly against the boy, and purred, “You have no idea, pet,” then wrapping his arms around him, roughly ground their arousals together.

Yusuke buried his head in Kurama’s neck, whimpering continuously as the kitsune tortured his cock within an erotic rhythm of motion.

Realizing that he was reaching his own breaking point, Kurama reluctantly pulled back. He wasn’t nearly done with the boy and needed to regain control of his own release.

“Nooooo, Kurama! Get back here! You’re making me crazy!” Yusuke screamed, frustrated beyond belief. Everything below his waste felt like a volcano ready to erupt, but some asshole went ahead and put a cap on it.

“That’s the idea, love,” said the sly fox just before raising the boy higher so his genitals were even with Kurama’s face. He engulfed Yusuke’s shaft, whole, right down to the root. Kurama swallowed, trapping the supersensitive head within his throat muscles, drawing another glorious scream from his lover. After only a few bobs of his head, the kitsune allowed the angry erection to slip from his lips and then smacked the boy’s balls with a thick and sturdy leaf, resembling something akin to a standard size wooden ruler.

Yusuke’s body went stiff from the unexpected jolt of pain inflicted on his balls and then choked back a groan when Kurama laved the taut, smarting sac with his tongue, licking and sucking the injured jewels with care.

Kurama removed his mouth and swatted the sac again, this time even harder, followed by another bathing massage from his tongue. The only sounds Yusuke was able to make were shallow pants of ecstasy.

While Yusuke’s balls were being bombarded between feelings of pain and euphoric pleasure, one of Kurama’s forked-tongue vines wrapped itself around the boy’s bulbous cock head, which was now a beautiful shade of purple. Yusuke screamed out from this new attack on his cock then rolled his eyes into the back of his head as he felt the tongue of the vine begin to dig around in the tiny slit. Yusuke’s breathe caught in his throat as his body convulsed with spasms from the onslaught of erotic sensations. With his pee hole blissfully being tortured, Yusuke barely noticed the beating his balls were taking as his mind had all but shut down. He was no longer functioning on this plain of existence as his body burned inside an inferno of want and desire.

The silver fox wasn’t finished, however, and ceasing his actions on the boy’s balls, he reinstated the assault on Yusuke’s nipples, using those dreaded snake vines again.

Kurama stood back and began to slowly stoke himself. He couldn’t have been more pleased or more turned on by Yusuke’s reaction to all the stimuli forced upon him. With a lustful glaze in his golden orbs, Kurama commanded one last vine. It was about a half an inch in diameter and covered in a slick lubricant. Without warning, the vine slowly and easily slid up Yusuke’s asshole, and then stilled. A near inaudible whimper could be heard from the boy as sweat poured down his face, dripping onto his already sweat-covered torso.

Once the vine began thrusting in and out of Yusuke’s tight sheath, it slowly began to expand in girth. Slowly, but surely, after every fifth stroke it grew, stretching the boy’s rectum wider and wider. It then extended its own forked tongue and attached itself to his prostate. The tongue had enough slack so it didn’t move from the spongy pleasure spot, torturing the boy in a relentless and tormenting tickle, while increasing its thrusting momentum.

As the vine grew while thrusting faster and faster inside the boy’s ass, waves of mind-numbing hot and cold flashes assaulted Yusuke’s inner core.  With his prostate being raped, his tits being molested and the slit on his dick being violated, as well as having his cock and balls ensnared in an endless sea of unreleased orgasmic pain, he physically and mentally shut down.  He couldn’t handle it anymore.  These sensations were too new and too demanding on his mind and body.  In a helpless pre-orgasmic haze, Yusuke’s head lolled backwards and tears leaked from his blind-folded eyes.  He sluggishly tried to voice his safe word, but only managed a pathetic whimper.  His strength was gone, leaving him too weak to call out his distress.

Kurama was so entranced watching the boy’s body being painfully pleasured that he was oblivious to his lover’s whimpering plea to stop. He continued languidly stroking his shaft while watching his plants work, keeping a special eye on Yusuke’s ass, trying to gauge when the boy would be adequately prepared and stretched in order to accommodate his substantial length and width. The fox finally darted his gaze to the boy’s face, curious as to why Yusuke had stopped his whimpering and moaning. His eyes grew wide when he realized that Yusuke’s lips were silently mouthing the words ‘rose whip.’

“Shit!” cried Yoko. Forgetting his own weeping arousal, he ran behind Yusuke and ordered his plants to release the boy. Immediately, the vines retreated from the boy’s nipples and the head of his cock. Then the vine that was raping his ass was removed. Kurama wrapped one arm around Yusuke’s stomach and then removed the restraints around his thighs, catching the boy’s limp legs with his other arm. His wrists were then released, allowing the boy to be cradled in Kurama’s arms, bridal style. The fox quickly carried Yusuke to the bed, placing him on his back. Yoko then removed the blindfold, spread the boy’s legs, and slid his mouth over Yusuke’s aching erection as the bindings were removed from his cock and balls, allowing the boy his release while massaging the stiff shaft with his lips and tongue.

Yusuke remained unresponsive, almost comatose when placed on the bed, but when the bindings on his genitals were removed, and he felt a warm and gentle suction on his pain-stricken member, his chocolate orbs flew open. He began screaming bloody murder as his orgasm, which had been evilly denied for so long, ripped throughout his body like a tsunami wave. Thick streams of hot creamy cum erupted from his hypersensitive slit down Yoko’s eagerly awaiting throat. With his body shivering from several aftershocks and his vision obstructed behind a myriad of brilliant colors, darkness finally overtook his exhausted and spent body.

If it wasn’t for Yoko’s demon strength, he would not have been able to hold Yusuke down while his body spasmed, crying out its release. The kitsune drank down every drop of his lover’s seed, lapping up any remaining evidence that had spilled out of his mouth. Feeling shamefully guilty, Kurama carefully let the deflated shaft slip from his lips. He gently crawled up the boy’s body, and keeping himself propped up with his elbows, nuzzled his face into Yusuke’s neck and whispered, “I’m sorry, my love. I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize you were trying to say your safe word.”

The silver fox could not believe, that with all of his experience, he had overlooked the possibility of Yusuke becoming so overwrought from the pain and pleasure, that he could feasibly loose the ability to speak, rendering him unable to utter his safe word. ‘I should have been paying closer attention to his verbal responses, instead of ogling his body and jacking off. This lesson in bondage was for Yusuke’s benefit, not mine,’ the fox admonished himself. ‘I AM just a perverted old fox. I should be flogged myself,’ he thought, feeling ashamed of his irresponsible actions.

Yusuke's body was limp and unresponsive, and if it wasn’t for the fact that Yoko could hear the boy’s heart still beating, he would have thought him dead.  With a heavy sigh, Kurama transformed into his human body, and with the utmost care, rolled Yusuke onto his side, wrapping his long arms lovingly around the dark-haired boy’s muscular frame, pulling him in close against his chest. He then worried, ‘I wonder how angry Yusuke is going to be when he awakens.  And how will I now broach the subject of Hiei joining us?” he ended with a whine.  ‘What a naughty kitsune I am to have fucked things up so badly.  And naughty kitsune really need to be punished properly.’  He then grinned wickedly.  ‘I’m sure my handsome spirit detective will be more than willing to discipline me.  That should make us both feel better,’ he decided before falling into a deep and contented sleep.

TBC


********

Thanks to everyone who reviewed. You all have no idea how much your kind words and encouraging comments have increased my confidence in writing. It fills my heart with happiness, knowing that there is something that I can do that gives people a little joy and a little something fun to look forward to. Even if it’s only the lemons you like, that’s enough for me. Thank you all once again!


********MEDIAMINER REVEIWERS********

Ladyfox20 - Sorry the update took so long, but thank you for your patience. I hope it was worth the wait.

assgoblin – Okay, first of all, I love your name. I almost pissed my pants when I first read it, LOL Sorry, but Hiei will only be a one time deal. I do plan to hook him up with someone or allude to it at the end of the fic. It’ll be with someone from the Dark Tourn, any suggestions?

Mysade – Wow sex novels. Who knows where my perversions will take me, LOL I’m happy to have lured another Yusuke fan to the dark side. I think he’s totally sexy. I don’t care if he’s giving it or receiving, just as long as he’s getting some makes me smile ^_^ I’m honored you think my lemons are so good. I work really hard at them. I mean if you’re going to post an X rated fic, it should have really hot lemons in it, ya know. ^_~

Shinohonshi – Your wish is my command. You’ll get everything you want in this fic, K

oOAlexOo – Unfortunately, Yoko isn’t going to be seme, you’ll understand why in ch 7. I agree the Hiei/Kur pairing is old and tired. I don’t even read that pairing unless it’s a fic one of my friends has written. LOL Now about your question. Neither men nor women can produce their own lubrication anally, so both sexes do need to use lube. The threesome is coming in the next chapt.

Lareina – I think I’ve explained Kurama’s jealousy a bit better in ch 7. Remember Kurama was a thief who covets what belongs to him. In his kitsune eyes, Yusuke belongs to him, and perceives Hiei as a challenger to his claim. Does that make him a bit more in character? I try very hard to keep my boys in character, so tell me what you think now, okay ^_^ and I would never hurt Hiei. My daughter would have my head, LOL.

hColleen – I love ya too. It’s not weird. I will never be able to thank you enough for Beta’ing chapter 7 so quickly for me. Without you, I would have made a couple of grave errors in the lemon. It reads much better now thanks to you! You rock my world.

Shadow Jaganshi – How’d ya like that teaser H sent you? I’ll send you another from ch 8 after I write it, K. I hope you like the whole chapter, and please don’t forget to breath. Here’s Yoko for you too. How about drawing me a Yusuke/Yoko from ch 7? Please ***batting big brown puppy eyes at you *** LOL

mysterylady_tx – You’re bloody welcome, LOL. Hope you enjoy the little chat.


********ADULTFANFICTION REVIEWERS********

Ryukotsusei – Yes, hiding the porn from co-workers is a good thing, LOL. You’ve managed to touch upon a few points from the last chapter that will be dealt with in ch 7. You. So. Good. I agree m/m crossover plots are hard to come up with, except of course, Yoko/Sess or Hiei/Sess, only because both YuYu demons could have feasibly lived 500 years ago. Yoko is over 1000 according to the series, Hiei’s age hasn’t been touched upon, but writers of fiction can always take liberties, right? ^_^ Yus/Sess would be an absolutely interesting pairing. I have no clue how you would hook those two up, given their personalities. Yusuke seems just a bit wild and outspoken for the demon lord, but then again, wouldn’t it be fun watching Sess tame the little rogue, LOL. Regarding Hiei/Kag, I have no problem with writing Het, but I have several yaoi fics itching to be written. This fic will only have maybe two more chapters, unless I take it into the Sensui Arc. But I have an idea for Yus/Hiei/Kur fic set during that time, so I dunno. After this fic, I will be going back to Inuyasha. Thanks again for your praise. It means a lot coming from you, one of my favorite writers. Although, I’m still mad at you for dong what you did to my Koga. You know what I mean. I will review that brilliantly written chapter as soon as I have cooled down. I’m still in shock! LOL

kai – Role-playing rules!!! It’s a wonderful thing where our imaginations and perversions can take us. LOL

kit-kit – LOL Yeah, but I think Hiei can handle our jealous kitsune. At least I hope so. Glad you liked the preview. ^_^

comicfancat – Sorry for the long wait between updates. I could give you a hundred reasons why it takes me so long, but the bottom line is that I will always finish a fic. There is nothing more that I hate than an author who just abandons their fics. That will never happen with me. Thanks for sticking with my fic. I appreciate your patience.

vixenia – I’m sure I did drive you crazy with the long update, sorry. Can you teach me the yaoi song, LOL and thank you for understanding about the long wait.

none – I agree about Hiei/Kur pairings too. And I also primarily look for Yusuke fics. He’s just too sexy and cool to not write about, ya know. I do try my best to keep them in character, it’s important to me. I think it makes the story more believable and more interesting to read. Thank you so much.

Shadow Blade – Thank you so much for the heads up, I always thought that was a word until you pointed out it wasn't. I feel like an idiot. You are certainly not an asshole. I appreciate any and all comments, suggestions, and corrections. Damn, that always happens. No matter how much you proofread your work; there is always something you miss. Well thank you again.

Jita – Damn! I don’t know how to respond to all that drooling over MY Yusuke. But I’ll let you borrow him for a while. Don’t say I don’t share lol. Sorry, but Yusuke’s gonna be uke in ch 7, but don’t fear, ch 8 will have him on top again, with both Hiei and Kurama.

Blue Utopiah – I love writing lemons, and I especially love writing lemons with my boy toy Yusuke, hehehe. I do try hard with the characterizations. So thank you.

Dominic Shade – Well, I’ll have to see how the threesome falls into place, but I will tell you that Yusuke will be on top and running the show with his dick in his hand wondering who he will fuck first, lol. The stupidity point’s person and I made up, so it’s in the past. Next time though I’m just going to delete the flame and not worry about it. Sex kitten, huh? I like it!

Kitsune Girl – Shit! Another long update, sorry! Hope this one was worth it, too.

Hayla Canter – I’m happy you feel the chappies are getting better and better. Now if only I could figure out how to update quicker and quicker, LOL.

youkaiblood – I love Yusuke as seme fucking the shit out of our sexy kitsune. It just seems so right ^_^ although Yoko’s going to get a turn ^_~

Snowfall – You know I would be no where with writing without you. You’ve taught my so much and guided me so carefully to improve my skills. But I did talk you into writing your first rimming scene, LOL. I’m such a bad KHL ^_^ Love ya forever, Koi.

kenshinjunkie03 – Kuwa/Mukuro, I shudder at the thought. I’m glad you think I keep getting better. I try so hard to write well. So I appreciate the encouragement. Yoko will come out and play, so I hope you like it. The threesome will be in ch 8, sorry.

StarLindaKirara – LOL Kurama does make such a pretty uke, doesn’t he? And Yusuke was born to be seme, too yummy. You write fine. As long as I can read it, that’s all that matters.

BWinner – Have the powder ready for more blushing, because I’m getting into a bit of bondage. Lord help me, why can’t I just stick to the sweet, romantic lemons. Well eventually we’ll get back to that. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

cillaxox – Ya know, you keep flattering me like that and I may have to email you a teaser from ch 8 when I write it. But seriously, you’re understanding about writers having a real life too, makes me feel better. Most readers don’t understand that I have a husband, a daughter, four cats and a partridge in a pear tree that come first, lol. When I write, the words have to flow out easily, if I try to push, it comes out like crap, and I end up rewriting it. Anyway, thank you for your kind words.

Anon – Thank you for understanding, but I promise to have ch 8 out way before X-mas, lol.

Night_tigres – Here’s another yaoi filled chapter just for you!

thelly – That’s a tall order, but I think I’ve touched on a few of your wishes, lol. At least I hope I did.

Captain Starseeker – Yusuke is gonna get more than a surprise from Yoko, lol. And don’t worry; this is still a Yus/Kur fic all the way through, with only one hot threesome. Thanks for all the praise, you got me blushing.

Ryuukotsusei – You crack me up. **Watches as Kurama pets Yusuke’s head while repeating the words “My Yusuke”** Fucking priceless. I laughed so hard. Kurama is such a naughty kitsune and the biggest pervert of all time. I strongly believe that, you know. LOL

YaoiOtaku – I’m thinking, especially after ch 7, that Yusuke is going to make both Hiei and Kurama his bitches, too yummy. I can’t wait to start writing it. LOL

Triplequestionmark – Sometimes I can get a bit long winded in the set up and dialogue during the lemon, but that’s just my style. It’s kinda hard to change. You’d be surprised though at how much I do edit out ^_^ But hey, feel free to skip right to the good stuff, lol. I promise I won’t be offended. I do keep my word, always. I know how some authors abandon their stories or go on hiatus, but I’m not one of them. If I say this weekend, then I mean it. Saturday is the weekend so I did make good on my promise. As a matter of fact, I would have posted Friday night about 11pm, but I wanted to get these acknowledgements written first.

Yukizora – I’m the exact opposite. I can’t write action plots to save my life. I love writing lemons, so what’s wrong with sticking to what you’re good at, ne? ^_^

Erotic_Angel23 - Thanks, I hope you drool over ch 8, too. ^_~

Anita – What an awesome compliment, I hope you like the Yoko lemon.

Lady Threarah - Good points! I only mentioned Toushin Yusuke for a bit of set up if I decide to take this into the Sensui Arc. I haven’t made up my mind yet. And to tell you the truth, I had no intentions of bringing Yoko into play at all, but I’ve had so many requests, that I decided to stray away from the cannon on this particular point. You and I know that Kurama cannot transform at will until well into the Sensui arc. I really don’t like AUs, and I really try to stay within the timeline of what I’m writing. But in this instance, I’ve added a hint of Toushin and allowed Kurama to transform. Oh well, I haven’t had any complaints, yet ^_^

Ash – I spend a lot of time on detail and description, so it warms my heart that you appreciate it. Thanks ^_^

Altar of Wishes – I’m glad you’re glad, lol.

Shuichi Shindou – You’re gonna get a lot more, too. Thanks.

Suryallee – Wow! I hope you like ch 8 just as much as the others.

Neko Miu – Here ya go! Sorry for the wait.