Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke ❯ "Crawl to daddy, my little firefly ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
DISCLAIMER – I do not own YuYu Hakusho, nor do I profit off of my writing.

WARNINGS – Graphic sex, language

PAIRINGS – Yusuke/Kurama, Yusuke/Kurama/Hiei

I would like to acknowledge that the character, Jo, was created by my good friend hColleen, as well as the description of the adult store and the initial scenario between Yusuke and Jo, the clerk. Thank you, Princess. I don’t what I would do without you. You’ve been a great friend and I can’t wait for our next YuYu Convention. ^_^

I also have to give a HUGE THANK YOU TO SNOWFALL aka HANYOU SLAVE for her excellent beta job on this really long chapter. She was instrumental in helping me pull this chapter together. It was a real mess when I sent it to her and we spent a couple hours over the phone correcting some major blunders. (That’s what happens when you write snippets here and there over a five month period.) Thank you, Baby Girl. I love you so much and appreciate all the time you spent helping me get this chapter ready for posting. This was a huge undertaking and I will forever be in your debt.

ALSO, one of my favorite authors and artist, Ryukotsusei, drew a beautifully erotic picture of how Yusuke, Kurama and Hiei are posed, at one point, during the threesome. Please go to this link to check it out and leave a comment on how talented she is and for giving me the inspiration for this scene through her awesome artwork. http://www.anime-palace.org/fanart/ryukotsusei_yyh02.jpg
***

Thank you to all the wonderful people who took the time to review and having demonstrated more patience and understanding that I could have ever imagined or hoped for. YOU ALL ROCK MY WORLD AND GIVE ME A REASON TO NOT GIVE UP AND CONTINUE WRITING.

Please look for my acknowledgments at the end of this chapter.

********************

The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke

Chapter 9 – “Crawl to daddy, my little firefly”

After a bit of innocent caressing and tender kissing in the shower, the teens parted ways for the morning. Kurama left to track down Hiei in order to inform him of Yusuke’s and his decision and what time he is to arrive at Kurama’s house.

Yusuke took off heading for his apartment to acquire the needed funds for his upcoming purchases, unbeknownst to his lover. Yusuke did not condone stealing at all. However, with his mother rarely home or usually passed out on the couch, not giving a shit that her son had been missing over the last couple of days, he felt zero remorse in taking her credit card. He felt he deserved it, after all, having to raise and fend for himself all these years.

Even though he had witnessed his mother crying over his dead body after being hit by a car while saving a child’s life and was momentarily touched by her grief, he knew that it wouldn’t last. She would just use his death as another excuse to drink and feel sorry for herself and for her pathetic life. Yusuke felt no love lost where his mother was concerned. She did her thing and he did his. Occasionally, they would cross paths exchanging dialogue consisting of, “Yusuke, make me coffee,” and Yusuke replying, “Do you plan on staying in your pajamas all day?”

It was a very sad situation for both.

***************

After a boring ride on a bus surrounded by losers, who either gave the thug-looking detective dirty looks or shied away from him in fear, the spirit detective began walking through a seedier part of town. Within a couple of blocks from where he was let off, he found the store that he was looking for, ‘Adult Video and Accessories’.

“This should be an interesting experience,” Yusuke mumbled while walking into the store.

The boy was feeling quite emboldened and confident with himself, even though he didn’t know what to expect inside.

‘If they have chains and naked blow-up dolls hanging from the ceiling, I’m leaving,’ he mused jokingly as he stepped inside.

Yusuke was actually surprised at how normal the store looked. Except for the fact that on one side of the store, the video covers had pictures of naked women and on the opposite wall were video covers depicting naked men, all seemed pretty okay. Looking around a little more closely, he noticed shelves with all sorts of different toys, games and accessories. Curious, he began to wander among the shelves. The place was light, airy, almost more like a grocery store than what he’d expected. There was a glass case with artfully arranged dildos in more sizes than he thought possible, in more colors than he could imagine. Slowly he walked around the case, looking for one that was as big as he was, or as big as Kurama. He smirked when they all failed to measure up, except for the absurdly gargantuan ones which Yusuke assumed were nothing more than conversation pieces.

“If someone could actually get that up their ass and live, God bless them,” he mumbled under his breath, mentally shaking himself in disgust.

He turned to the wall by the case and was again amazed at the variety of dildos. He looked closer at some of them, ones with nearly inexplicable shapes and designs protruding off of the base.

“Those are for clitoral stimulation,” a soft masculine voice spoke up from just behind his shoulder.

“Shit, don’t do that!” he yelped, spinning around, almost dropping the box he’d been looking at in surprise.

Laughing light brown eyes met his and he took a moment to look at the face before him. It was a nice face, clean shaven, paler than he was, but darker than Kurama. He stood a couple of inches shorter then Yusuke and had wavy chestnut hair that fell to his shoulders in a heavy mane, just barely missing, covering one eye on its way down, and he couldn’t have been much older than 18.

“Can I help you find something, Sir?” the clerk, Jo, his name badge read, asked helpfully, tipping his head to the side. His eyes were open, waiting and appreciative of what he saw. It had been some time since a sexy guy had come through the shop door unescorted.

‘He appears young, but his expression and stance seem older, wiser, as if he’s seen some terrible things in his life that’s hardened him,’ Jo discerned critically. But then his mind quickly switched gears turning to lustful thoughts of, ‘I wonder if he’s gay?’ And, ‘I bet he’d be a top. Those dark eyes are screaming carnal dominance.’ Jo was thankful he had worn loose fitting khakis.

“I…I…uh…well, y’see,” stammered Yusuke, color rising to his cheeks. “My boyfriend pulled this prank on me, and I wanna get him back.”

“Boyfriend?” Jo repeated thoughtfully.

‘He’s gay! This day has just gotten a whole lot better. If he’s this good looking, I can only imagine what his boyfriend looks like,’ he mused, his eyes becoming more interested while envisioning this hot handsome guy pounding his ass hard while bending over the check out counter.

After mentally slapping himself to focus, he then asked with amusement, “What kind of prank?”

Yusuke could feel his blush deepening. Yes, he’d talked dirty to Kurama, but that was different. This was a stranger. A stranger he felt may be flirting with him, if he was reading this guy’s mannerisms and facial expressions right.

“He kinda held out on me…left me a little more than sore, y’know?”

“Wouldn’t let you come?” Joe asked sympathetically, placing a hand on Yusuke’s arm, just above his elbow.

Yusuke didn’t respond, averting his attention to other interesting items in the store.

Jo began leading Yusuke to the other side of the store, never taking his eyes off of Yusuke’s face or his hand off the detective’s arm.

“Do you want to return the favor or be a little more creative?” asked the clerk matter-of-factly.

“Both,” Yusuke answered with such a dangerous leer that it sent shivers up the clerk’s spine.

“You don’t usually bottom for your boyfriend, do you?” he questioned knowingly with innocent doe eyes, yet, his tone was more than a little suggestive.

“No,” Yusuke growled, “Not usually.”

As an avid bottom boy and submissive himself, the clerk looked down and smiled inwardly, “I didn’t think so.” Jo then looked over his shoulder, his eyes bright with mischief, and added, “I’m assuming then, that he was quite…naughty and needs to be punished.”

“Very, and yes, he needs to be punished,” came another growled answer from the detective.

“O-Over here, we have some of our more interesting selections,” Jo stammered, feeling his pants tightening as he bit his bottom lip in an effort to remain somewhat professional. Hitting on customers was strictly against policy, as well as sporting a hard-on, but this hot and sexy stallion in front of him was making following the rules a bit difficult.

Yusuke was almost certain that this guy was flirting with him, looking for more than just a sale. The detective felt flattered, but even though he though Jo was cute, the clerk paled immensely in comparison to Kurama. He wasn’t even a close second.

Jo led Yusuke to a darkened room; his eyes went wide reading a sign over the door declaring, “Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.” Yusuke swallowed nervously as they pushed past the hanging plethora of leather strips into a room illuminated by black lights. The walls were covered in fake bricks, chains hanging strategically to make the place look like a dungeon. To the left was a metal frame with fabric straps hanging from crossbars.

“Well, at least there are no hanging blow-up dolls,” he mumbled.

“Did you say something, Sir?” the clerk asked politely.

“Um, no,” Yusuke quickly responded.

“What’s that?” asked the detective before he could stop himself, curiosity getting the better of him.

“A body swing,” Jo replied.

“Would you like to try it?” He was having a lot of trouble trying to keep the hope and excitement out of his voice.

“Uhhh…okay,” Yusuke’s voice was hesitant, scratching the back of his head, not sure if he should trust this clerk who looked a bit too needy and wanting.

“It doesn’t hurt,” Jo reassured him, leading him by the hand to the contraption.

“Hang onto the bar a moment, please,” he instructed.

Yusuke did as he was asked but remained alert.

Jo reached around Yusuke’s body to slide the leather strap just under his ass and then dragged it up closer to his tail bone, skimming his hands along Yusuke’s ass on the way. His hands remained on his butt a bit longer than absolutely necessary, Yusuke felt, but he didn’t say anything.

“Let go and sit back,” Jo continued, his voice getting a little thicker.

Or was it just Yusuke’s imagination? He complied, though, leaning back when Jo, standing between his legs, pressed against his chest with delicate yet firm hands. Once again, Jo’s touch lingered on the hard and defined pecs he felt through Yusuke’s shirt.

‘My, his chest is so hard and muscular,’ Jo’s mind swooned.

“I think I’m in, Jo,” Yusuke gave the clerk a hard look, ignoring an involuntary shiver running up his body. The swing was comfortable, like a small rectangular hammock which supported his head and back with ease.

“Yes, of course,” answered Jo.

‘And a perfect fit, too,’ he thought with a sparkle in his eyes.

He ran his hands along the inseam of Yusuke’s pants, spreading his knees apart then sliding his hands to the back and down to Yusuke’s shins, lifting his feet, attempting to put them into the stirrups hanging off the upper metal bar.

A snap shot went off in Yusuke’s head of fucking this kid senseless from behind while Kurama fucked his mouth, and he started getting aroused.

‘Why can’t this shit happen while Kurama’s with me or fucking awake,’ he whined to himself.

Coming back to his senses, and realizing his legs were now up in the air, spread and bent at the knees, with his feet trapped inside a pair of leather loops, Yusuke demanded, “What are you doing?” His voice came out breathier than he would have liked.

“Showing you how to use the swing,” Jo answered. His eyes were innocence itself when he looked into Yusuke’s chocolate orbs.

The flimsy looking straps actually supported him well. Not as well as the fox’s plants, but better than he thought they would. Yusuke tried to push up, but when he found he had nothing to push against, and with his feet stuck, he began to flail.

“I get the idea. Now get me out of this thing,” he groused.

“If you keep that up, you’ll get stuck,” Jo sing-songed, his eyes sparkling with teasing mirth.

Not at all amused, Yusuke stopped struggling and glared at Jo.

“I’m already stuck. Get me out of this thing, now!” he ordered, unconsciously using the ‘Master’ voice he’d begun to develop with Kurama.

A look passed through Jo’s eyes, one of submission, one Yusuke had seen in Kurama’s eyes.

“Yes, Sir,” the clerk answered, snapping to attention while attempting to relinquish his inner fantasies of the dark-haired, sexy customer. He released Yusuke’s feet from the stirrups and then again slid his arms around Yusuke.

“Lean forward against me and push yourself up,” he murmured, buying his face in Yusuke’s neck.

Jo was a very happy clerk.

There was no way to avoid it. Yusuke was embraced by the clerk when he stood, forcing their bodies flush against each other, allowing Yusuke to feel just how excited this guy was. Yusuke couldn’t help but think that Jo was nowhere near as gifted as Kurama.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he growled out, startled when he felt lips against his neck, followed by the tip of a moist tongue.

“Enough already!” ordered Yusuke, shoving the clerk away. He had had quite enough of this guy groping him.

Immediately releasing his customer, Jo staggered back, his face turning bright red.

“I’m so sorry, Sir,” he quickly apologized, avoiding Yusuke’s dark eyes as they smoldered with disapproval.

“You didn’t answer me. What the fuck did you think you were doing?” Yusuke demanded.

Jo fidgeted where he stood, eyes downcast.

“I was hoping…” his voice meek and trailing off, “when you came in, I was hoping you were gay too, and when you mentioned your boyfriend so openly, I guess I got too excited, realizing we had that in common. It doesn’t usually happen. I mean, guys that look like you coming into the store.”

He continued looking down at the floor a moment longer before lifting his worried gaze to Yusuke’s.

“I’ve never done anything like this before… I-I…well, you’re quite handsome and really sexy and I’m truly sorry, Sir. I never should have touched you in that manner. I’ll get someone else to help you,” Jo apologized softly. His eyes were earnestly repentant before bowing low.

“No, that won’t be necessary. Just…keep your hands off,” Yusuke quickly mumbled, thinking that he may have over reacted, seeing how embarrassed and sorry Jo was.

“Yes, Sir, sorry, Sir.” The clerk was staring at his feet again.

In an effort to gently assuage the boy’s guilt, Yusuke gently grasped the young man’s chin, tilting his head up, and said, “Look, you’re really cute and all and I’m flattered, but I’m very happy with my boyfriend. I just wanna get him back, okay.”

“Your boyfriend is a very lucky man,” Jo managed with a small grin.

“No, I’m the lucky one, trust me on that,” Yusuke smiled back with pride.

“I understand completely. Okay. Here.” He led the teen over to the far wall. “These are cock rings, I’m sure you know. How big is your boyfriend?” He glanced at Yusuke, who looked ready to protest, “We need to pick the right size. Too small and it won’t go on, too big and it won’t work.”

Yusuke thought and then made a circle with his hand about the size he could remember when he’d fisted his lover. Jo’s eyes grew wide in appreciation. Yusuke’s grin was lecherous and pleased as Jo selected the large ring for his lover. And his grin grew even wider when he told Jo that he would need the extra-large ring for himself. Jo nearly bit all the way through his lip. The rest of the trip was more fun and relaxed as he and Jo selected toys to torment, tease and punish his beloved fox with.

As he was checking out, though, Jo softly inquired, “Sir…if you ever needed someone…a third, maybe…” he let the words trail off, a hopeful look in his eyes.

Yusuke cocked his head in contemplation, and with a sexy smile followed by a wink, he answered, “I’ll keep that in mind. I do like the way you say ‘Sir’.”

‘Who knows? After tonight’s little threesome, anything is possible,’ Yusuke mused as he left.

As soon as Yusuke stepped out of the shop, poor Jo dropped his head on the counter with a loud thunk.

“Please, if there is a God…”

********************

Fortunately, Yusuke beat Kurama home, stashing his purchases under the bed and then decided to take a nap on the couch. All in all, Yusuke had a very interesting and exhausting morning and figured he’d need to regain some energy for tonight’s activities.

Kurama had a busy morning as well, trying to track down the elusive fire apparition. After finally relaying their decision regarding the threesome to Hiei and asking him to come over around nine o’clock if he was still interested, Kurama visited the grocery store. He planned on making Yusuke a nice dinner. Steak and baked potatoes were on the menu for tonight. Kurama thought that they would need quite a bit of energy for the upcoming festivities.

When the kitsune entered his house, his face lit up with a brilliant smile. Yusuke was sound asleep on the couch with such a look of contentment on his face, it tugged at the kitsune’s heartstrings. Not wanting to disturb his lover, Kurama quietly put away the groceries and then covered Yusuke up with a throw blanket. Not once did Yusuke stir.

‘My angel love must be completely exhausted,’ thought the fox with a wistful sense of satisfaction.

‘Well, we have been heavily occupied over the weekend.’ He had to cover his mouth with his hand to keep from laughing out loud.

“Get your rest, love, you’re going to need it tonight, my handsome Master,” whispered Kurama, brushing his lips gently across the boy’s forehead.

Kurama then, with the stealth he was so famous for, tidied up the rooms they had occupied thus far, and afterwards sat down at his desk in his bedroom to complete his school assignments.

********************

“What did you do this morning, Yusuke?” asked Kurama while they ate their dinner.

“Um, nothing much, just picked up some shit from home and then wondered around the city for a while, then came back and took a nap,” Yusuke answered with a straight face, trying to conceal the snicker that was threatening to come out.

‘If you only knew, Kurama.’

Kurama’s eyebrows arched, not missing the mischievous twinkle in his lover’s eyes.

‘He’s up to something,’ Kurama easily discerned, but chose to dismiss it for now. He supposed that he would find out soon enough.

“So, what time is Hiei coming over?” inquired the detective.

“Around nine o’clock. Yusuke, have you given any thought to how you’re going to handle Hiei?” The question was asked with anxious curiosity.

“Yeah,” Yusuke uttered his one word answer.

“That’s wonderful, Yusuke. Would you care to elaborate on your plans?” Kurama asked as if talking to a child who needed to explain himself for doing something naughty.

“No.” Another one word answer; Yusuke loved watching his calm and calculating fox slowly becoming flustered.

Kurama furrowed his brows in frustration. Normally, he would indulge Yusuke’s little games, well aware of what his lover was doing. But, considering what they were going to do tonight, the fox needed to know Yusuke’s game plan. Kurama’s rule of never going into an unknown situation did not only apply in battle, but in the bedroom as well, and needed to push Yusuke for some answers.

Placing his silverware gently on the table and then clasping his hands together under his chin, he stated diplomatically, “Yusuke, I’m afraid that’s not an adequate answer. I’d rather not go into this…situation without knowing how it’s going to play out.”

‘Why’s he so serious?’ Yusuke wondered silently. ‘Well shit, if he’s gonna get all serious instead of just trusting me, then I can play serious too,’ he thought comically.

“We won’t be using whips and chains,” he stated in a flat tone. Yusuke abruptly stood up, and with quick, cocksure steps towards the wide-eyed kitsune, he grabbed a handful of flaming red hair, yanked it back, brought his lips close to Kurama’s, and then with a heated glare that sent shockwaves of electricity straight down to the kitsune’s groin, Yusuke growled, “You follow my lead and do everything your Master tells you.” He then crashed his mouth down on Kurama’s, swiping and slashing his tongue inside that hot and wet orifice, reminding his fox of who’s in charge and giving him a taste of what’s to come later.

“Got it!” demanded the detective after abruptly tearing his mouth away.

“Yes, Master,” Kurama whispered with a nod of his head, licking the delicious spittle off his lips while attempting to control his erratic breathing.

“Good.”

Satisfied with his lover’s answer, Yusuke looked at Kurama’s crotch and smiled at the erection he had caused.

Kurama could only stare dumbly at his lover while his mind raced with pornographic visions of Yusuke dominating him, fully trusting in whatever Yusuke was planning.

“Damn, Kurama, it doesn’t take much getting a rise out of you. I could take care of that little problem of yours that’s come up,” Yusuke taunted with a smirk, pointing to the kitsune’s hard-on.

“But I think I’ll leave it for now. Next time don’t question me,” admonished the detective lightheartedly.

Kurama’s dumfounded expression turned into a full blown pout, but before he could whine about it, Yusuke shushed him with a finger on his lips.

“Oh, and one more piece of information you’ll need to know for tonight. No calling each other Master or slave. This is a big step for Hiei and I don’t want to ruin it by forcing him to call me Master. I think that’s pushing it. You just do exactly what I say when I say it. If you don’t, remember that I haven’t finished punishing you yet, and you’ll only be increasing the disciplinary action I’ll be doling out to you,” Yusuke grinned evilly, letting out a boisterous laugh when Kurama’s growl turned into a helpless whine of need.

“Now, let’s get these dishes cleaned up,” ordered the dark-haired boy.

Kurama stood up carefully, his dick still hard as a rock and groaned, “You really can be an evil bastard, Yusuke.”

“What? You just figuring that out now, fox boy? And don’t forget, I’m learning from the best,” said Yusuke, batting his eyes obnoxiously at his lover.

Kurama could only glare at his lover in response.

Just as the last dish was dried and put away, Yusuke frowned. Kurama hadn’t said a word to him while they cleaned and he began to feel a bit guilty for having left Kurama with a hard-on, especially since Kurama was still sporting said hard-on.

“I’m going to take a shower, love,” Kurama finally spoke, giving Yusuke a small smile, trying to let him know he wasn’t angry, just horny and frustrated.

As Kurama made his way down the hallway, he let out a loud yelp as he was abruptly grabbed and pushed, hands first, up against the wall.

“Keep your hands on the wall. Don’t speak and don’t move,” Yusuke whispered into Kurama’s ear, his voice pouring over Kurama’s skin like hot oil.

Kurama swallowed hard, almost choking as his pants and boxers were pulled down to his ankles, allowing his weeping cock to spring free.

Wasting no time, Yusuke licked the palm of one hand, grabbed Kurama’s dick and began fisting the turgid flesh fast and tight. Kurama screamed out Yusuke’s name and then groaned when a hard slap befell his ass. Then, slathering spit on two fingers of his other hand, Yusuke slid them deep inside Kurama’s ass, applying gentle rubbing pressure against the fox’s sweet spot. With all the fucking that they had been doing, painless penetration was becoming easier.

“Yusuke, faster, harder!” wailed Kurama, throwing his head back, his fiery red tresses slapping back, covering Yusuke’s face as the back of his head collided with Yusuke’s shoulder. While gasping for breath, he began thrusting his hips with abandon, fucking the tight tunnel around his cock while at the same time fucking his ass on two calloused fingers.

Without missing a stroke from either hand, Yusuke squatted next to Kurama, giving himself better leverage to work, digging his fingers in even deeper and stroking faster.

“Come on, Kurama, come for me. Shoot that load. Come on!” coached Yusuke, loving every moan and growl coming from his lover.

“You look so beautiful with your head thrown back in the throws of passion. So hot, sexy. Come for me, Kurama. I can see you’re on the brink. You’re ready to blow, so come for me, Kurama. Come for me, NOW!”

“Yusuke, I’m, I’m c-c!” Kurama barely choked out between wailing sobs as his entire body froze up.

The minute Kurama’s body tensed, Yusuke pulled his fingers out, turned the kitsune towards him and engulfed the steel rod just in time to taste the first stream of cum shooting down his throat. Yusuke sucked hard, milking the shaft with tongue and throat, catching every drop of creamy essence while marveling at the radiant beauty he proudly calls his lover. Kurama’s head was still thrown back, exposing his slender swan-like neck as his long and lush hair hung down in waves, caressing his ass. Yusuke groaned around the now flaccid shaft unwilling to release his prized possession, just yet.

Kurama slowly raised his head and looked down at his lover with lidded eyes and a loving smile showing his appreciation. Yusuke looked up, snickering around his mouthful of Kurama.

“Yusuke, you can let go now,” he chuckled with a slight tremor in his voice while rubbing Yusuke’s head in an appreciative caress.

Yusuke shook his head no, growling as though he were a puppy refusing to relinquish his bone. Kurama tried pulling back, but had to stop as it became quite clear that Yusuke wasn’t going to let go.

“As much as I love having your mouth around my dick, Yusuke, we must get ready, ne?” implored the fox.

Yusuke buried the soft shaft completely inside his mouth, nuzzling his nose into Kurama’s soft, pubic hair, growling for a few more seconds and then releasing his lover.

“You taste so damn good. I could lose myself in you, Kurama. Did you know that?” Yusuke’s voice was soft, almost timid.

Wanting to reward Yusuke for the open display of affection and to validate those feelings, Kurama knelt down, facing his lover and then brought him into a heartfelt hug.

“Yes, I know, love. I feel the same way.”

Yusuke cuddled his face into the crook of Kurama’s neck and breathed deeply. It was difficult for him to overcome his bad boy facade and show Kurama what was deep within his heart. This was new, something that he was not accustomed to, but the fox deserved these small treasures.

“Even though we’re going to play with Hiei tonight, I want you to remember that you belong to me, that I love you. And unless you kick me to the curb, I’ll fight to the death to keep you safe and with me, always,” murmured the dark-haired boy.

The fox didn’t even know how to respond to that. He’d wanted the detective for so long, waited patiently for what seemed like an eternity to even make a move, and now that he had him, it was more than what he had ever imagined. Tears filled his eyes as a lump formed in his throat. Even though the boy had said “I love you” before, Yusuke’s declaration left him speechless. The knowledge of just how difficult it must have been for Yusuke to be so expressive, the effort that had to have gone into it was one of the bravest things that he had ever witnessed from his cherished lover.

Yusuke felt his lover sniffle and pulled away enough to see tear-filled emerald eyes.

“Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get all mushy and possessive.”

Kurama sniffed back his tears, raised his chin and commented, “I like mushy and possessive, Yusuke. You make me so happy. And nothing we do tonight will change what we have together.”

“Damn right. Now, let’s get cleaned up.”

Yusuke pulled them both to their feet and arm in arm they entered the bathroom. Normalcy returned, but not without a new level in their relationship having been reached.

********************


Hiei flitted from tree to tree, quickly approaching his destination for the evening. His rendezvous with Yusuke and Kurama would prove interesting, yet he still felt a bit ambivalent, which was pissing him off. Hiei didn’t allow himself ambivalent feelings or any kind of indecisive thoughts, to do so would be a weakness and Hiei prided himself on not only physical strength, but strength of mind. Once he’d decided on a course of action to gain what he wanted, he’d follow through without second guessing himself, too arrogant and single minded to admit that maybe he was making a mistake or that he had made the wrong decision.

He wanted what Kurama had allowed himself; not to be loved by Yusuke, but to experience being taken; to give up control to Yusuke. Not trusting anyone for any reason had become second nature to the fire apparition. He didn’t need anyone, not their sympathy, friendship or love. He’d spent his entire life closing himself off from the latter two, and if anyone dared feel sorry for him, they would soon loose their lives for the insult.

But over the last year, the teammates Hiei deemed as nothing more than necessary allies, had turned into what humans would call friends. He considered them such, even though he never showed it. It had taken him by surprise, and although he had tried desperately to deny any feelings or concern for his teammates, he failed miserably. His only solace was that none of them knew his thoughts or feelings. Even Kuwabara had touched his cold and indifferent heart. Kuwabara was weak in Hiei’s eyes, and dumber than a box of hair, but even Hiei had to admit that the boy’s loyalty and compassion outweighed all other negative attributes. He would never admit it, but if anyone were to hurt the big lummox, they would quickly feel Hiei’s wrath. The same went for Kurama and Yusuke. Their loyalty and unwavering trust in the forbidden child struck him like a tsunami. He couldn’t figure out what he had ever done to gain their trust, but it was there and slowly wormed its way into his heart, right next to the feelings he had for his sister, Yukina.

It was this friendship, he realized, that allowed him this new goal and destination. He was going to trust Yusuke and Kurama with, not only his body, but his dignity and pride. Was he ready for this? He wasn’t sure, which is why his now ambivalent feelings were coming into play. For the first time in Hiei’s solitary life, he felt nervous and afraid; not that he would openly admit it. Opening himself up like this could prove devastating. But he decided to take a chance. Why should he deny himself a new form of pleasure, a pleasure that had no strings attached? This carnal encounter between the three ‘friends’ could only be a win, win situation. Kurama and Yusuke get to spice up their sex life by including a third; and perhaps, Hiei would learn something more than a quick in and out fuck for future reference. Yet, the nervousness and fear was still there, eating away at him as the fact that he was giving away all of his control to another washed over him in a blinding rush of doubt.

With a growl of annoyance at himself for ever doubting his decision, and for allowing himself to fear anything, Hiei put all negative thoughts and fears behind him. The fire apparition reminded himself that he was afraid of nothing and dismissed any thoughts of such weakness. With enhanced determination and resolve, he finally landed inside Kurama’s bedroom.

The sight that greeted him, almost gave him reason to flee, but stubbornness and curiosity won out. Yusuke was sitting on the bed with his back against the wall, cushioned by a pillow. He was shirtless, wearing only a pair of worn-out, faded jeans. His expression was one of subdued mischief, giving Hiei pause as to what was going on in Yusuke’s mind. Kurama, dressed in green silk pajamas, the bottoms low on his hips and top unbuttoned, was reclining between Yusuke’s bent and spread legs with his head resting on the detective’s shoulder. His arms lay over Yusuke’s thighs. His eyes were closed, his lips slightly parted as he panted in slow, staggered and shallow breathes. They made an extremely erotic sight, since the cause of Kurama’s abnormal breathing and tented pajama bottoms was due to Yusuke’s fingers rolling, pinching and tormenting the fox’s stiffened nipples.

“I’m glad you decided to join us, Hiei. Do you like what you see? Would you like to feel what Kurama’s feeling, ‘cause I can make that happen?” Yusuke drawled gently, not wanting to scare off their friend, but wanting to get a sense of Hiei’s frame of mind and willingness.

Just because Hiei had shown up, didn’t assure Yusuke of his readiness to be dominated. The dark-haired boy had no intention of humiliating Hiei in any way, but he did want him to relax, letting go of his disciplined restraint. Yusuke’s plan was to dominate without force or pain. He wanted Hiei willingly submissive and free of mind to obey his commands and direction. It was a fine line to walk, and Yusuke needed to be observant of Hiei’s reactions, so that he would know exactly how to proceed.

“Hn, it appears you’ve started without me, detective. I doubt the fox will last five minutes,” Hiei snorted, ignoring Yusuke’s questions, unsure of what he was feeling except for the stirring in his tight black pants.

“You’d be surprised at what I’m capable of enduring and for how long,” Kurama added lightheartedly in defense of his stamina.

“However, Hiei, you didn’t answer Yusuke’s question.”

Hiei glared at Kurama and then glared even harder when the fox gave him a tender and knowing smile.

“Kurama, maybe Hiei would feel more comfortable if you helped him out of his cloak.” Yusuke then gave the fox a coaxing nudge to do as he asked.

“I can remove my own cloak, detective,” answered Hiei curtly.

“You’ll do what I say, when I say it, Hiei. And right now, I want Kurama to remove it for you.” Yusuke’s tone was firm and authoritative, but not harsh.

Hiei’s arms slowly dropped to his sides, unconsciously obeying Yusuke, easily slipping into the role of submissive. Although, the fire demon was well aware that had Kurama ordered him about there would be hell to pay. But, coming from Yusuke, Hiei felt drawn to comply, not because he had agreed to their terms of playing Master and slave, but because it felt right, almost natural. Hiei was quite confused with this new development. It was as though he were a stranger in his own skin.

Yusuke was happy that Hiei listened, but took notice of the confusion in those ruby red orbs.

“Do you trust me, Hiei?” inquired the detective, cutting straight to what Yusuke perceived as the problem.

Hiei looked Yusuke square in the eyes, and answered with a confident, “Yes.”

Kurama and Yusuke both released the invisible breath they were holding, relieved that perhaps the ice may have been broken and they could get the party started, hopefully.

The fox slipped from the bed with cat like grace, gliding along the carpet as though on air, the sultry sway of his hips sucking all of the moisture from Hiei’s throat and mouth. Hiei followed the fox’s every movement with a suspicious glare. Kurama was just too tantalizing to be real.

“Just relax, Hiei, Yusuke knows what he’s doing, as do I. Just play along and I can guarantee you’ll have no reason to complain… afterward. Remember, we’re your friends, not your enemies,” whispered the fox breathlessly into Hiei’s ear while removing his white scarf, allowing the soft material to slide across the fire demon’s neck. Kurama smiled from the slight tremor that had just gone through Hiei’s body. He then deftly unclasped the cloak, letting it fall to the floor in a whispering flutter of fabric.

Yusuke’s breath hitched as Hiei’s form was revealed to him.

‘Is it my imagination or are Hiei’s clothes a hell of a lot tighter than they normally are?’ Yusuke thought as own pants tightened.

The fire demon was dressed in his usual black attire. But, today, his black tank top and black slacks fit him like a glove, clinging to each defined muscle on his body. Yusuke was well aware of how in shape Hiei was; after all, he usually fought or practiced shirtless, but as it was with Kurama, it was like seeing Hiei for the first time.

‘He’s fucking hotter than hell,’ Yusuke groaned deep in his throat. ‘Shit, I’m turning into such a slut.’

Following his train of sluttish thoughts, and his dick, which was straining to lead him towards this sexy fire demon, Yusuke sat up and walked on his knees to the side of the bed where Hiei stood, placing them at the same eye level. He gently stroked Hiei’s cheek with the back of his knuckles and then brought his lips to within an inch of the small demon in front of him.

“Do you know how much I’m going to enjoy sliding my cock inside of you? I’m gonna fuck you slow and deep… and then fast and hard. I’m gonna pull all the way out, Hiei… and then plunge back in hard. Kurama, remove his boots and socks,” whispered Yusuke, his tone laced with dark promises of ecstasy as his breath ghosted over Hiei’s delicate, pouting lips

Hiei’s eyes went wide and his face turned crimson, almost the same shade as his ruby orbs from Yusuke’s perverted declaration. The fire demon’s mind turned to mush as all the blood from his head rushed straight to his cock. It didn’t even register that his boots and socks were removed, nor did he notice that Yusuke had pulled his shirt over his head. He thought he heard a few mumbled words but couldn’t be sure. What he was sure of was that he trusted Yusuke and Kurama to lead him through a new sexual awakening. And, he was so horny that he wouldn’t deny the teen anything. Yusuke’s gentle but confident dominance and his hardcore promise of a thorough fucking won Hiei over in record time. He couldn’t remember if he had ever been this aroused, and from a boy no less.

‘This is fucking insane,’ Hiei groused.

Kurama was not surprised with his lover’s unabashed skill of seduction. With the sultry tone of his voice, coupled with a few dirty sentences, he had Hiei exactly where he wanted him, submissive and willing. And the most amazing thing was that Yusuke honestly didn’t know how skilled he was or the power that he held over others. The boy simply went with instinct, and as usual, he had them both eager to do his bidding.

Once Yusuke had removed Hiei’s top, he sat back on his heels to drink in the creature standing before him. Yusuke felt honored and quite humbled that Hiei trusted him so freely. He would not disappoint Hiei, nor break that fragile trust.

“You’re so beautiful, Hiei,” Yusuke murmured sincerely.

“Males are not beautiful, detective. Except for Kurama… stupid fox,” Hiei mumbled flatly under his breath.

Kurama and Yusuke busted out laughing, Kurama taking no offense to Hiei’s name calling.

“If I say you’re beautiful, my little firefly, then you’re beautiful,” laughed Yusuke as he scooped Hiei up, plopping him down lengthwise on the bed beneath his muscular frame.

Hiei let out an uncharacteristic squeak as, within the blink of an eye, he found himself flat on his back with Yusuke hovering above him on all fours, biceps flexing and pecs tensing. Hiei’s dick turned to stone staring up at this perfectly chiseled creature, his blood scorched by the intensity of Yusuke’s heated gaze.

“Now, you’re going to be a good little firefly and do exactly what daddy tells you, ne?” the dark-haired teen snickered, having a little fun at the fire demon’s expense in an attempt to gain Hiei’s attention.

The scowl on Hiei’s face from being called a little firefly was priceless. But before said ‘firefly’ could voice his displeasure, his lips were ensnared. It was a closed-mouthed kiss, just a pressing of lips, but it was Hiei’s first kiss. He had fucked many demons in the past, but had never taken the time, nor had the inclination to partake in something so trivial. Hiei still wasn’t certain what all the fuss was about, even though Yusuke’s lips felt soft and warm against his; and yet, he felt slighted and abandoned when those soft and supple lips were removed… and his was cock was aching even more, too. And that was confusing, causing him to wonder if he had been missing out on an important part of some pleasure that he could have had in the past.

Yusuke sat back with his knees straddling Hiei’s waist and his ass resting comfortably on the small demon’s upper thighs.

“Yes or No, Hiei?” Yusuke whispered, asking permission to continue.

Hiei cocked his head to the side curiously, and blinking his big round eyes once, he nodded, ‘yes’.

“Good firefly,” he murmured.

With a playful swipe from his tongue, Yusuke bent his head, stealing a quick taste from one coffee-colored nipple, eliciting a startling gasp from Hiei.

“I understand you’re not big on foreplay, so…I want you to watch and learn, 'cause you’re going to be doing this later. But don’t worry, Hiei, I’ll be calling for you soon. And I promise… you’ll not leave tonight without being thoroughly ravished and fucked.”

With that said Yusuke got off the bed and sauntered seductively over to Kurama who had been waiting with the patience of a hungry predator stalking its prey.

“Such a good fox-boy,’ Yusuke drawled.

Needless to say, Hiei was confused, yet again.

‘I thought this was to be a threesome, not a peep show,’ he complained to himself while sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed, doing as he had been instructed.

“Hn,” was his verbal response to Yusuke, crossing his arms over his chest with his infamous scowl firmly in place.

“Get on with it, detective. I’ll do as you ask, but I’m loosing patience, and my erection. Don’t make me hurt you.” Hiei will not be ignored for long.

Yusuke raised his eyebrows in amusement at Hiei’s threat and then raised his ki, directing it at the fire demon. The force and power behind Yusuke’s ki pushed Hiei back, sliding his butt across the bed, stopping him just short of the wall.

“You were saying?” questioned the cocky teen who was looking quite pleased with himself.

Hiei, on the other hand, was dumbfounded and at a loss for words.

“I don’t believe I’ve ever seen that expression on you before, Hiei,” the fox barely uttered with a straight face, biting down on his tongue, trying to contain his laughter.

“Shut it, fox,” Hiei retorted, resuming his place on the edge of the bed, albeit reluctantly, but thoroughly impressed with Yusuke’s show of dominance and power. This, Hiei understood; this, was the language Hiei spoke.

“I’ve changed my mind, Hiei. I want you to come here,” ordered Yusuke.

He realized that forcing Hiei to watch Kurama suck him off was a bad idea. Hiei didn’t have the patience or the desire to be left out and may decide to bolt if he wasn’t getting the attention he came here for. So, a change in tactics was necessary.

Cautiously, yet obediently, Hiei approached Yusuke and Kurama.

“Now what are you going to do, detective?”

“Just this,” Yusuke stated softly, pulling the fire demon into his arms for a slow and steamy kiss.

Hiei’s body froze up for his second kiss, but when he felt the detective’s hot tongue slip past his lips, while at the same time Yusuke’s strong arms wrapped around him so tenderly and possessively, he immediately melted. He had never experienced an embrace such as this, and the slide of their wet muscles rubbing against each other was almost hypnotic for Hiei, putting him into a hazy trance. He moaned into Yusuke’s mouth as that hot tongue languidly caressed and massaged his gums, his palate, and his cheeks. The boy-wonder even mapped out the shape of each tooth and fang. In response, Hiei reached up and wrapped his arms in a death grip around Yusuke’s neck, not wanting to let those magical lips and hot tongue escape his needy clutches.

Hiei was in a world of his own, one in which he never wanted to leave. For the first time in his life, he felt… safe and let all doubts fade away into the warmth and security he now felt. His cock pulsed each time Yusuke delved deeper into his compliant mouth and he could feel little shocks of pleasure teasing his groin. He would not underestimate the importance of a kiss again.

Yusuke held Hiei flush to his chest while exploring the fire demon’s hot, inner depths. Hiei tasted like cinnamon spice, and Yusuke was becoming quite addicted, continuing to eagerly sample every nook and cranny with his tongue, while relishing the feel of Hiei’s strong, but supple body against his.

Kurama, however, was feeling a bit left out and was anxious to participate, but knew if he made a move without Yusuke’s permission, he would be punished.

‘Not that that would be a bad thing,’ he snickered to himself.

Still, the obvious sensual heat between his two companions overflowed and teased him without mercy.

Yusuke reluctantly withdrew from Hiei’s liquid sweetness, leaving the dazed fire demon flushed and panting for breath. Seeking to further overwhelm his little firefly, he nipped, licked and sucked at Hiei’s collarbone and then dragging his tongue down to a perky nub, he sucked hard, laving the taught morsel lovingly before continuing down his muscular chest. Yusuke then attacked the tiny belly button, darting his tongue in and out of it and then suctioning the entire navel between his lips.

“Yusuke, fuck!” growled Hiei. He never knew this kind of wet, sloppy touching could feel so damn good.

‘I need! Fuck, I don’t know what I need,’ Hiei’s mind screamed in panic.

Encouraged by Hiei’s outburst, Yusuke slowly unbuttoned and then unzipped the fire demon’s pants, allowing his straining cock to spring free.

‘That’s what I needed!’ Hiei threw his head back moaning so loud that Kurama actually took a step back in surprise.

“Damn, Hiei! For a little guy, you’re packing a fucking weapon down here. Shit, you’re big,” ogled Yusuke in awe while slipping the black pants off completely.

Hiei’s cock was about eight inches to Yusuke’s ten, but just as thick. Hiei mindlessly stepped out of his pants, too lost in his own private euphoria to acknowledge the compliment or the comparison.

“I think you have him under your spell, love. And you’re correct, he is big, quite thick,” commented the more than impressed fox in a hushed tone.

Hiei’s eyes were glazed over, his fists were clenched tightly at his sides, his breathes evened out, but he had a look of such intense need and such unfulfilled desire, that Yusuke’s heart ached in sympathy.

“Yusuke,” Hiei rasped, “Please, don’t stop, more.”

Hiei was lost without Yusuke’s warmth against his flesh. He felt comforted and safe and needed that blanket of security again.

‘Stop staring at my cock and touch me,’ he begged silently.

Kurama and Yusuke looked at each other with a mutual understanding and their hearts nearly broke. Hiei truly had never been kissed or touched or held so tenderly. It had to be over-whelming for the little fire demon, and they knew he was desperate for more.

“Kurama,” Yusuke whispered, “take your clothes off and carry Hiei back to the bed for me, please.”

With a flutter of his fingers and an elegant whoosh of his arms, Kurama’s clothes were removed and had gently and smoothly swept Hiei off his feet. Kurama carried him bridal style back to the bed, and then carefully laid the sexy little bundle down.

Hiei remained quiet, but looked up at his partners expectantly, taking in slow, shallow breathes of air. His weeping shaft lay hard as steel, flat against his abs dribbling drops of pre-cum.

Yusuke wrapped his arms around Kurama and, turning him around, gave him a deep and hungry kiss, apologizing for making his fox wait so long to be touched. Kurama accepted his plea eagerly, warring with the hot appendage inside his mouth, moaning his delight. Yusuke slid his hands sensually down Kurama’s back to his perfectly shaped ass, giving it a squeeze and forcing the fox to grind his bare arousal against Yusuke’s denim clad one. They groaned wantonly until a low growl reached their ears.

The dark-haired teen pulled away from his beautiful red-headed lover and looking at Hiei, he voiced, “We haven’t forgotten you, little firefly. But, Kurama needed a little attention, too.”

Yusuke turned back to Kurama and whispered some instructions into his ear, causing a lewd smile to grace the red-head’s face and a shiver of expectation to run through the fire apparition’s small frame.

Kurama carefully lay down on top of Hiei, gently nudging his legs apart in the process. The fox then, leveraging his upper weight onto his forearms, aligned their swollen shafts and began rotating his hips, allowing their arousals to lightly brush and stroke the other’s, barely touching in a mock sword fight.

Hiei gasped and thrust his hips up demanding more friction.

“Damn it, fox,” he growled. For each time Hiei tried to press himself more firmly against the hot flesh above him, Kurama would move his hips, negating his frenzied attempts.

“Hiei, be still,” Yusuke admonished gently from the side of the bed where he was watching.

“I’m giving you the greatest gift of all, Hiei; Kurama’s tongue. But he won’t start until you’ve settled down.”

“What’s so different about the fox’s tongue from yours?” panted Hiei, his ruby red orbs darting curiously between Yusuke and Kurama.

“Only 1000 years of honed skill,” answered Yusuke, his voice filled with dark promise.

Kurama didn’t wait for a response, deciding instead to show him by swiping his tongue past Hiei’s wet parted lips. Pressing his sexy six-pack abs into Hiei’s aching cock, the fox hindered any kind of movement. However, he allowed just enough pressure on Hiei’s throbbing shaft to alleviate some of the throbbing ache the little demon was suffering.

The fire apparition growled at the much needed pressure applied to his cock and then felt himself melt into the mattress after the first flick of Kurama’s tongue, moaning sinfully in appreciation. Yusuke’s kiss had been skilled, hot and confident. But, Kurama’s rigid muscle seemed to be playing out some kind of psychotically erotic mating dance inside his mouth.

Hiei buried his hands into the long, thick red locks cascading around him, pulling and trapping, inside his oral depths, that fiery flame which was licking, lapping, swirling and flicking at every erogenous spot it could find.

Yusuke enjoyed watching his fox pleasuring Hiei, knowing that Kurama’s superior knowledge in teasing foreplay was what Hiei needed in order to take the edge off right now, at least for his first release. The dark-haired boy had several orgasms planned for their guest.

‘Hiei’s gonna leave here with one big shit-eatin’ grin on his face,’ Yusuke chuckled to himself as he finally removed his pants, freeing his steel rod and giving it a few much needed strokes.

Kurama plundered Hiei’s inner sanctum, searching and exploiting each and every sweet spot, from tracing the ridges of his partner’s palate to tickling the tip and sides of his tongue, to suckling and tugging at Hiei’s tongue and kiss-swollen lips.

The fox’s technique was, indeed, finely-honed. Not many could flex and twist their tongue the way Kurama could, the fox’s tongue was a wicked sexual weapon.

“YUSUKE!” screamed Kurama, tearing his mouth off of Hiei’s when he felt his lover plunging his rigid tongue up his ass, darting it in and out, rimming him deftly.

“Yusuke, you underestimate the talent of your own tongue! Ohhhhh, fuck!” cried Kurama, burying his face into Hiei’s neck, fluttering his tongue then suckling the tender flesh, tasting and teasing the one below him as he mirrored what Yusuke was doing to his asshole.

Yusuke grew impatient and decided to give Kurama a little nudge to move things along. And what better way to get the fox’s attention then to shove his tongue up his ass, giving him a thorough rimming. Yusuke barely contained his laughter over his lover’s squealing and squirming. After several long minutes of teasing, licking, darting and sucking at the pink and quivering orifice, Yusuke moved on. He leaned forward, running his wet and hot fleshy muscle and his hands up Kurama’s back to his neck, eagerly tasting what belonged to him. With undulating hips, Yusuke slid the column of his huge, thick cock up and down the cleft of his fox’s squirming ass.

Kurama breathed a sigh of relief at the respite Yusuke afforded him when the detective’s lips and hands moved from his quivering puckered entrance up his back to his shoulders, whereas his own collarbone and neck were being nibbled and nipped upon. However, even throughout Yusuke’s exquisite torture, Kurama never once faltered in pleasuring Hiei, not even when Yusuke’s cock began sliding up and down between his cheeks. Kurama expertly covered the entire expanse of Hiei’s neck from his jawbone to behind his ear, suckling and licking relentlessly at another sweet spot he easily discovered. Continuing his assault, he nibbled from the fire demon’s tiny earlobes to each collarbone and every inch of flesh in between, pleasuring Hiei as he was being pleasured.

Kurama had licked his way down to one of Hiei’s luscious dark nubs, pulling another delicious whimpering whine from the fire demon. He swirled and flicked the tip of his tongue in a rapid-fire, figure eight design around and over the hard nipple before biting down. He followed with a tender swipe over the abused flesh in apology, only to drag his hot fleshy muscle across Hiei’s chest, attacking its twin in the same manner. He assaulted Hiei’s neck and lips again, giving Hiei not a moments rest from the sexually charged ravishing of his flesh. Kurama’s searing tongue never ceased its fire dance over the writhing demon’s flesh.

With the sinfully evil things Kurama was doing to his upper body, Hiei wasn’t sure how much more he could take. His body was burning hotter than his black dragon ever did. And to make matters worse, he didn’t know whether to feel ashamed or proud of the pathetic and needy sounds he was making, but at this point, he really didn’t give a shit. All he did give a shit about was how hot and horny he was and how desperately he needed to shoot his load. But seeing as Kurama’s hard-as-steel abs had his cock pinned down flat against his stomach, he couldn’t move his pelvis enough to gain the proper friction in which to come. He needed the stupid fox to finish him off already.

Hiei’s whimpering and whining alone was a cum-shot waiting to happen in Yusuke’s book, and coupled with Kurama’s growling and groaning mixed in with those delicious sucking and slurping noises, Yusuke knew he wasn’t going to last long, none of them would. They were all too needy at this point in time of their little game. He knew he needed to relieve the pressure building within his core and once he took the edge off, he’d have no trouble sustaining his next erection. He would fuck them both into the ground several times before the night was out.

Yusuke grasped Kurama’s hair, and with a gentle tug, forced the kitsune to move lower down Hiei’s six pack abs. Kurama was obviously a quick study and knew exactly what his lover wanted him to do. So, moving on from the succulent nipples he was enjoying playing with, Kurama dragged his tongue lower, tracing taut stomach muscles, nipping playfully at ribs and then dipping his slithering snake into Hiei’s tiny belly button.

“Kurama!” whined the fire demon, throwing his head back deeper into the pillow.

Pressing the column of his cock more firmly against the cleft of Kurama’s ass, Yusuke looked over his lover’s shoulder, giving him a beautiful view of his fox pleasuring their friend.

“You like that, don’t you, my little firefly,” taunted Yusuke.

“Ahhhh, yes, more,” was Hiei’s breathy reply.

“Then give him more, Kurama. Torture Hiei the way you torture me with that hot mouth of yours.” Yusuke shivered at the memory of Kurama’s talented lips setting his own body afire.

“Yuuuuskeee,” mumbled the fox, pushing back onto Yusuke’s shaft, hoping his lover would discretely slide that big dick up his ass.

The dark-haired boy’s dirty pillow talk was driving the fox insane. He swiftly moved his arms underneath Hiei’s thighs, holding the little demon in place while making himself more comfortable and then arched his ass up in a begging plea, giving Yusuke better access to enter him. He then yelped when Yusuke’s strong hand came down hard on his butt.

“Behave, you little slut. I’ll fuck you when I’m ready,” Yusuke admonished his lover.

Yusuke looked down at the two sexy demons before him and murmured, in his deep and sultry voice, “Damn, you two are so fucking hot. I can’t wait to pound the both of you into the mattress. Tell me, Hiei, what’s your take on foreplay now? Would you like Kurama to suck you off? Or maybe he should play with you some more? Although, you’re cock looks like it’s ready to explode. Is it, Hiei? Is it ready to explode? How would you like the most beautiful creature in the three realms to wrap his hot, wet lips around your stiff, dripping cock and finish you off, hmmmm?”

All during Yusuke’s monologue, Kurama continued his pursuit of driving Hiei crazy. He moved from tongue-fucking the little navel to tracing the ‘V’ lines pointing to Hiei’s stiff member while gently squeezing his thighs. He licked and nipped all along the boarder of black pubic hair then over to the top of the fire demon’s thighs and back down, never once touching the throbbing cock caressing his cheeks and throat, which was leaving a thin line of pre-cum on Kurama’s skin.

Kurama’s tongue was sinfully talented, Hiei decided within his hazy, muddled brain.

‘The fox must have a sixth sense of where to tease. No one could be this good. And fuck, when did Yusuke’s voice become so sexy.’

Hiei was drowning in pleasure, his skin was aflame with desire and the blood in his veins boiled. His entire body was shivering with need for completion and was slowly loosing control.

“I-I need to come, detective. It feels too good. I need to come, please. Kurama, take me into your mouth, finish me.” Hiei’s voice was both pleading and desperate.

Yusuke grabbed the lube off of the nightstand, placing it on the bed. He then reach around Kurama and grabbed Hiei’s knees, pushing them back and apart, exposing his tight, puckered entrance.

“Do you still think that foreplay is a waste of time?” the dark-haired boy again asked. This time, however, there was no levity in his voice.

“Damn it! Finish me already,” Hiei whimpered and pleaded again. The cool air against his asshole was the last straw. His balls had tightened and his breathing became ragged.

“Don’t let him come yet, Kurama. I want you to play with his boy pussy first!” Yusuke ordered with a devilish grin, pushing Hiei’s knees further back, giving his fox plenty of room to work his magic.

Kurama squeezed the base of Hiei’s cock, preventing him from coming and then began tracing the starburst pattern of Hiei’s wrinkled outer rim surrounding his asshole, tickling with light, flicking strokes, starting from the center and working his way outwards.

“You two are fucking sadists. And men don’t have pussy’s you asshole! Now get that fucking tongue out of my ass and suck me off!” exclaimed Hiei regardless of the exquisite torture he was receiving. He grabbed Kurama’s hair and with a painful tug, tried pulling the fox’s mouth closer to his cock.

From his position behind Kurama, Yusuke took hold of Hiei’s wrists, forcing him to release his fox’s hair.

“No one pulls Kurama’s hair but me, Hiei. Now, behave or I’ll tie you up. I’ll let him suck you off soon, so just lie back and enjoy, and keep your legs spread, damn it!” Yusuke let go of Hiei’s wrists, but gave him a glare, daring him to disobey.

“Fuck you, detective. I’m trying, damn it. Ahhhhhhh, Kurama!” Hiei growled, pulling his legs back farther per his instructions and then bolting his eyes shut.

The fox had just penetrated Hiei’s entrance with a deep and quick jab where he began tickling the inner walls, trying to loosen the tight muscles.

“I think you like having your asshole eaten, Hiei. I can see it clenching and unclenching every time Kurama’s tongue touches you there,” purred Yusuke, enjoying every flinch and twitch of Hiei’s body.

Yusuke then coated his weeping cock generously, and because Kurama was so open and loose from all the fucking they had done, he easily slid his shaft straight up the fox’s ass, briefly brushing his prostate. He pulled out gradually and then pushed back in thrusting a few times just as slowly before picking up speed.

Feeling his inner depths filled and stretched with his lover’s shaft and his sweet spot stroked, Kurama groaned into Hiei’s asshole, sending an electric vibration through the fire demon, causing him to shudder violently.

“I didn’t know it could be like this,” Hiei mumbled breathlessly to himself as his inner body coiled tightly around his abdomen and working its way to his groin.

Unbeknownst to him, both Kurama and Yusuke heard his admission.

With Hiei being tongue fucked, Kurama getting fucked, and Yusuke fucking, all three were moaning and groaning and growling their pleasure as they all were about to blow.

“Now, Kurama, suck Hiei off!” ordered Yusuke as he lifted Kurama’s ass higher and then reached around to stroke his kitsune’s neglected shaft. Kurama quickly licked a path from Hiei’s dark hole over to his balls where he sucked in the entire the sac, hummed around them and then allowed them to slip from his mouth giving a firm pull. He licked and nipped up the drooling shaft, pressing into the large vein with his tongue until he reached the crown. Kurama sucked in the head, flicking his tongue in and out of the tiny slit several times before swallowing all thick eight inches down his throat. However, with an evil glint in Kurama’s emerald orbs, he smoothly slid his middle finger deep inside the fire demon at the exact same time he had engulfed Hiei’s hard cock. The sly fox then bent his finger and applied pressure to Hiei’s prostate.

Hiei screamed, digging his claws into the bedding as he thrust his hips up into the fox’s mouth and then rolled his ass deeper into the finger buried in his ass with wild abandon.

Kurama growled viciously around the fire demon’s length, swallowing and sucking with determination and speed while finger fucking Hiei fast and deep. He also pushed his ass back as hard as he could in a desperate attempt at sheathing Yusuke’s cock deeper and deeper inside his hot depths.

Yusuke growled like an animal, gripping Kurama’s shaft tightly as he fisted him fast and hard, pounding into his fox the way he knew his emerald-eyed lover preferred. In only a matter of minutes, all three boys fell over the edge of the abyss, coming long and hard. Hiei spewed first with a roar, drowning Kurama with his cum. Eagerly and expertly, Kurama swallowed all the creamy liquid the fire demon gifted him with and then released a ribbon of his own essence, pooling into a large wet spot on the bedding. Yusuke threw his head back as Kurama’s inner walls gripped him, ripping the dark-haired boy’s orgasm from his body, flooding the fox’s insides and then spilling out down the back of his lover’s thighs.

With a sigh and tender kiss to the center of Kurama’s back, Yusuke gently pulled out, taking up residence alongside Hiei. Kurama, giving his own tender kiss to Hiei’s lips, he too, took up residence along the fire demon’s opposite side.

“Fuuuuuuck me,” Hiei mumbled as he wiped some sweat off his brow and straightening his legs out.

“You can count on it, my little firefly. We’ve only just begun,” Yusuke chuckled.

“Unless, of course, you don’t think you can keep up, Hiei,” added Kurama in jest.

“Hn. Is that a challenge, fox?”

“Just a question posed,” Kurama answered with a nip to Hiei’s nose.

With a death glare directed solely at Kurama, Hiei wiped his nose.

“You are too damn cute,” Yusuke purred, rolling over on top of the fire demon, wedging one leg in between Hiei’s where he proceeded to plunder the adorable firefly’s mouth.

Hiei growled irritably at being called cute, but returned the kiss tenfold.

After several minutes of reminding Hiei of how important the art of kissing is, the detective pulled back with a face of disgust.

“Kuuraaamaa,” Yusuke whined, “my knee just went into the wet spot you left. You know I hate the wet spot, yuck.”

“I’ll be right back with a wet cloth to wipe us all down, love. In the meantime, why don’t you two remove the top comforter, it will need dry cleaning,” he chuckled, laughing at his lover’s childish complaints.

“Good idea, fox boy.”

Yusuke bounced off of the bed taking Hiei with him, forcing another irritable growl from his friend. Ignoring Hiei’s grumbling Yusuke removed the offending bed spread, tossing it with little regard to the other side of the room.

Kurama returned with the promised washcloth where he proceeded to wipe off Yusuke. Once finished, he went back into the bathroom, rinsed out the washcloth and sauntered back in towards Hiei.

“I’m not a child, fox. I can tend to my own needs,’ growled the fire demon as he tried grabbing the cloth away from Kurama.

Kurama moved the cloth out of Hiei’s reach while at the same time Yusuke grabbed the fire demon’s wrists.

“I don’t think so, firefly. Daddy wants to watch his fox slut wipe all of that creamy spunk off of your body,” Yusuke drawled hotly into Hiei’s ear, drawing a visible shiver from the fire apparition.

While not relinquishing his hold on the fire demon’s wrists, Yusuke pulled Hiei’s arms backwards, wrapping them around the detective and forcing Hiei’s back flush against Yusuke’s hard chest.

“Now you can finish what you started, Kurama,” suggested the detective with a twinkle of mischief in his chocolate eyes.

“Gladly,” Kurama responded with a smirk and proceeded to wipe down the scowling fire demon with gentle strokes.

Hiei’s scowl soon disappeared along with the tension in his body when the washcloth skimmed over his nipple and then lower. The ruby-eyed demon relaxed against Yusuke’s hard body, allowing the detective to support his weight. With each swipe of the cloth, Hiei could feel his body responding. Each touch, Hiei felt, was meant to tease him, to stimulate his senses once more.

Kurama took great care in cleaning the fire apparition, drawing the task out much longer than needed. The fox purposely teased Hiei’s nipples with the wet cloth even though there was nothing there that needed to be cleaned. He then slowly glided the cloth down over Hiei’s taut abdominal muscles with sensual strokes and then even lower.

With a loud moan, Hiei gasp and pressed his head back into Yusuke’s chest as the wet material encased his balls with a kneading motion.

Kurama and Yusuke shared a mutual smile of victory before Yusuke told his sexy and beautiful fox that that was enough.

The fire demon released an almost inaudible growl of disappointment when Kurama walked back into the bathroom, but the detective easily heard it and chuckled.

“I think you enjoyed that much more than you let on,” whispered Yusuke as he released the fire demon’s wrists, only to wrap his own arms around Hiei’s waist.

Hiei tilted his head to the side hoping Yusuke would caress his neck with his strong but gentle lips and then purred in appreciation when the detective began sucking the skin just under his earlobe.

“So far, detective, I’ve not been disappointed,” Hiei rasped.

“So what’s next? Ahhhhh,” the little demon moaned as Yusuke slid his open mouth to the back of Hiei’s neck, sucking and nipping at the hot flesh.

“Quite a bit, little firefly, are you ready for more?” teased Yusuke.

“I believe Hiei is most certainly ready, Yusuke, if the size of his erection is any indication,” Kurama announced playfully while reentering the room.

“F-Feel free to continue. Fuuuuuck!” groaned Hiei after a sudden firm pinch and twist on each coffee colored nub from Yusuke.

“Yeah, he’s ready,” Yusuke laughed before turning Hiei around to face him.

“Now its time for you to practice what Kurama did to you… on me, understand?”

All of Yusuke’s cocky demeanor had vanished and was replaced with a look of confidence and irrefutable dominance. It was a look that Hiei respected and dared not refuse.

Turning his dark glare to Kurama, Yusuke let him know that playtime was over and that some serious fucking would shortly ensue. Kurama’s cock sprung to life and a warm shudder ran throughout his body. He loved it when Yusuke’s shimmering brown eyes screamed, “You better do exactly what I say, or else.”

Yusuke refocused his attention back to Hiei and ordered, with a soft tone to his voice, “Get on your knees, little firefly, and start sucking my cock. Kurama, get on your knees behind me and suck my asshole. And make sure you dig your tongue in deep. You know how I like it, my little fox bitch.”

Hiei’s cock swelled even more, not just from the order he was given, but from what Yusuke said to Kurama. Hiei was not only mesmerized by the way Yusuke took charge over the spirit fox and him, but was also in sheer awe of the absolute control Yusuke had over the situation. The detective’s confidence had grown ten fold since the Dark Tournament, and Hiei couldn’t deny that his respect for Yusuke had grown as well. And without taking his eyes off of Yusuke’s handsome face, Hiei quickly dropped to his knees demonstrating his willing submissiveness.

Kurama’s shaft had already started dripping before Yusuke had even opened his mouth and he quickly took his place behind his lover, dropping to his knees obediently.

Yusuke spread his feet further apart, maintaining a firm stance between his partners. His erection stood long, thick and hard as steel between his thighs, the bulbous head only a whisker’s length from Hiei’s inviting mouth, awaiting permission to enter the tempting orifice.

The fire demon took a long and hard look at Yusuke’s undeniable masculinity and his mouth went dry in anticipation of tasting what the young detective had to offer. He then licked his lips at the huge challenge before him, and with tentative fingers Hiei reached up to first sample the texture of Yusuke’s tanned flesh.

Yusuke’s eyes automatically slid shut as Hiei’s calloused fingers made contact with his skin. The touch was gentle and shy, curious in nature as the fire demon teased his pointed nubs and then traced each sinewy muscle adorning Yusuke’s torso. The dark haired detective threw his head back when, simultaneously, Hiei tweaked his hardened nipples and Kurama darted the tip of his tongue into his puckered entrance for a quick taste.

“Oh yeah! That’s what I’m talkin’ about,” groaned Yusuke, biting his lip as a sudden jolt of electricity shot through his groin.

Kurama had started massaging the back of his lover’s thighs with sensual touches while painting Yusuke’s succulent ass cheeks with scorching licks and nips, leaving his entire butt coated with the fox’s sweet saliva and tiny red teeth marks. The fox then, with a firm hold, spread Yusuke’s delicious cheeks wide open, diving in for a quick sample of Yusuke’s most intimate secrets. Kurama loved rimming Yusuke, and the fact that it was the teen’s favorite fetish only fueled the fox’s desire to make his lover squirm.

Hiei was fascinated with Yusuke’s body. The boy’s torso was hard and lean, each muscle whether biceps, triceps, abdominal or pectoral appeared to have been carefully chiseled from stone. And yet, the flesh was as smooth as silk, tensing and rippling under Hiei’s fingertips and glowing with a rich tan as a beacon for all to worship.

As the fire demon’s hands traveled closer and closer to the apex of Yusuke’s desire, the detective released another shuddering groan and then growled, “Suck me, Hiei. Wrap those pretty lips around my cock and suck it.”

With an indifferent expression on his face followed by a deep “Hn” to cover up his insecurity, Hiei grasped the base of Yusuke’s thick cock and went for it. The fire demon engulfed the huge, weeping flared crown within his small mouth and began suckling at a feverish pace while massaging the column of Yusuke’s shaft with firm up and down strokes.

“Fuck yes, Hiei! Suck it just like that, suck the head!” wailed the boy as his cock pulsed for more attention. The two things that Yusuke absolutely loved was being rimmed and having the tip off his member sucked. And experiencing both at the same time was leaving the detective slightly dazed.

“Ahhh shit!” he cried again when Hiei’s pointed tongue flicked back and forth over the tiny slit.

“Kurama!” Yusuke gasped, almost choking on his own spit. The fox not only had his rigid, hot muscle up Yusuke’s ass, but had slid his long and slender middle finger straight up the tight channel to his prostate. Multitasking was one of Kurama’s strengths.

From Kurama’s relentless tongue and finger exploring and teasing his asshole, to Hiei sucking the shit out of cock, it was becoming difficult to stand upright. Yusuke’s flesh, littered with goose bumps, began to burn, his knees weakened as his thighs quivered in anticipation of his release. The dark haired detective looked down at the erotic sight of two very powerful and sexy demons working his body into a frenzied coil of pleasure and felt his climax overtaking him. Groaning, he quickly grabbed the base of his dick and squeezed it hard. He pulled away from Hiei and Kurama, much to his partner’s shock and dismay, and sat down with his butt close to the edge of the bottom of the bed, eyes clamped shut in concentration, with his dick firmly in hand. Yusuke’s face flushed a light shade of crimson and his body visibly quaked with tiny shivers as the rush of his orgasm slowly began to ebb.

After a couple of minutes, and his release successfully held at bay, Yusuke slowly opened his chocolate eyes to see Hiei and Kurama staring back at him with a look of concern. Donning a naughty, lewd and lustful gaze directed at his partners, Yusuke released his cock, spread his legs wide, planting his feet evenly on the floor and then leaned back onto the mattress, propping himself up with his elbows. Yusuke was well aware of how hot he looked and inwardly smirked at their reaction.

Kurama and Hiei both growled at the sight before them. Yusuke was just too sexy for his own good…and safety. Hiei wanted to flip the detective onto his stomach and fuck that smart ass of his into the ground. Kurama, however, simply wanted to carry Yusuke deep into the forest, bind him with vines and drive his shaft in and out of his lover’s cocky ass.

“Kurama, bring that hot mouth of yours over here and suck on my balls. Squeeze them hard like your vines did, so my nuts are tight inside my sac,” he commanded in a deep and sultry voice.

With a devilish grin and his stiff cock twitching, Kurama, once again, lowered himself between his lover’s legs. He gently grasped the base of Yusuke’s scrotum and proceeded to push the teen’s testicles tightly within his sac. Slowly, Kurama bowed his head, extended his tongue and began fluttering it around the tight skin.

“Damn, I love the way you do that, Kurama. Let’s hear it for having skills,” rasped the detective, tossing his head back in total bliss. The sensation had sent chills up Yusuke’s spine, especially when Kurama scraped his teeth along taut and tender flesh.

Hiei stood with his mouth agape. What Kurama was doing to Yusuke looked painful, and he silently winced in sympathy. But, from Yusuke’s reaction, the boy seemed to enjoy his balls squeezed so tight that it looked as if his nuts would pop out.

“You are more perverted than the fox, detective.” Hiei’s comment came out a bit shaky and breathless, but he meant every word.

‘These two are a perfect match for each other,’ Hiei mused, feeling a bit jealous of the sadistic and perverted intimacy they shared. Hiei never would have guessed that Yusuke Urameshi, lap dog to the female named Keiko, would partake in such antics with another male. The scene before him was extremely arousing.

‘The detective will never cease to amaze me,’ thought Hiei as his thick and hard cock bobbed in agreement at the arousing scene before him.

“Hiei, stop gawking and get your ass over here. I want you straddling my head, but facing Kurama. Now crawl to daddy, my little firefly,” Yusuke managed to growl out through the thick lust muddling up his brain.

‘Crawl; not likely. Sit on your face; absolutely,’ Hiei worked out in his head, meeting the detective have way with his request.

Kurama was not only licking and scraping his teeth over the teen’s balls, but was also nipping at them harshly, which Yusuke couldn’t seem to get enough of. He was becoming one with the pain and pleasure and was eager to muffle his moans between Hiei’s tanned and firm globes.

“Now, Hiei! I’m gonna eat your asshole from the inside out, bitch. Now move!” Yusuke was beyond hot and horny and couldn’t wait to shove his tongue and fingers inside the sexy little Jaganshi.

Snapping out of his musings, Hiei quickly complied with Yusuke’s orders. After crawling onto the bed, the little fire demon swung his one leg over Yusuke’s head, but before he could lower himself, the raven-haired teen had grabbed his ass within a tight grip, spread his cheeks apart, and pulled him down, breeching Hiei’s black hole with his rigid tongue.

With his cheeks spread almost painfully wide and Yusuke’s tongue buried deeper than Kurama’s had been, Hiei moaned long and hard. He ground his ass into Yusuke’s face yearning for that hard, hot and wet muscle to go even deeper, needing Yusuke to scratch the insistent itch that was buried deep inside his virgin canal.

“Deeper, Yusuke! I need more,” Hiei gasped almost choking on his words.

“It…I need…It feels… Ahhhhhhh, just more!” The fire demon was at a loss for words. Yusuke was indeed eating him from the inside out by tongue fucking him hard and fast and then sucking and slurping at his asshole and then flicking his tongue quickly around the dark rim and inner cheeks. He’d only stop long enough to tug and suck on the fire demon’s hanging balls that were teasingly bouncing off his chin. It was too great a temptation to pass up.

Hiei was slowly going insane as the escalator to physical pleasure neared its peak, until suddenly Yusuke pulled his face away.

“Noooooo! Don’t stop!” Hiei cried panicking as tiny tremors rippled just below the surface of his ring of muscle in response to the abrupt departure of Yusuke’s skillful tongue.

“I won’t stop, firefly, calm down. But, I want you to suck my dick while I eat you, okay.”

“Fuck yes!” Yusuke barely got out his last sentence as Hiei engulfed his huge member right down to the root, without a word.

Hiei had been so wrapped up in his own euphoric bliss that he had selfishly forgotten the simple courtesy of reciprocation. Sparing not a second more, he captured Yusuke’s weeping cock and began bobbing his head slowly. He suckled gently from base to tip, easily deep-throating the detective and then pulling back up to the crown, flicking the tip of his tongue against the small nodule just below and underneath the flared cock head. He licked the entire member like a lollipop over and over, tracing each vein with worshipping devotion. Hiei repeated this pattern several times, moaning and humming continuously around the huge member, devouring their leader as their leader was doing to him. Just because Hiei had never given a blowjob before, didn’t mean he couldn’t do it. Hiei had always been acutely observant of everything around him and he had paid close attention to how Kurama had pleasured him.

Yusuke was clearly loosing his mind from the double-teaming-attack on his lower body and snuggled his nose deeper between the fire demon’s cheeks, growling and snuffling wildly into Hiei’s black hole, leaving a glistening smear of spit all over his face and Hiei’s ass. With his control waning and his body crying out for completion, Yusuke slipped his tongue out and slid his finger in. He had to prepare Hiei as quickly as possible without hurting his friend.

“Oh Gods,” Hiei yelped, throwing his head back as he felt one long and thick finger slid all the way up his ass.

“Just relax and breathe, Hiei. I’ll be fucking you hard and deep soon, so you’ll need to be stretched. If I’m hurting you let me know,” intoned Yusuke in a soft, yet serious tone.

“You’re causing no pain, detective, just the opposite. It feels good. Go deeper, thrust your finger deeper!” Hiei exclaimed before resuming his slow and gentle suckling of Yusuke’s cock while enjoying yet another new sensation.

Satisfied he hadn’t hurt Hiei and that the fire demon was eager for more, Yusuke slipped his finger out, eliciting a whimpering cry of loss from the fire demon. He then grabbed the lube that was still on the bed and coated three fingers. Even though Hiei’s entrance was soaked with saliva, saliva dries quickly and wouldn’t provide enough lubrication. So, with slicked up fingers, Yusuke carefully slid two digits passed the loosened ring of muscle, and began to finger fuck the Jaganshi fast and deep. Within minutes, Yusuke had three digits buried deep inside the tight sheath, twisting and scissoring them with each thrust. Yusuke was also impressed that Hiei showed no outward signs of pain or discomfort, which was a bit unusual. In fact, the fire demon’s inner muscles seemed to be grabbing and pulling at Yusuke’s digits, working them as if the dark recesses of Hiei’s lower cavity had a mind of its own.

‘Maybe our little firefly was meant to be uke. Wouldn’t Hiei love to know that,’ Yusuke wondered, chuckling privately at how he could tease the little demon to know end.

Hiei’s cock was achingly stiff, dripping all over Yusuke’s chest. His flesh was searing, hot to the touch as his inner being swam within a pool of liquid heat. He couldn’t get enough of Yusuke, or Kurama, for that matter, yearning to feel and experience more from his teammates and part-time lovers.

‘Gods, can this feel any better than it does right now?’ his mind swooned.

His question was answered when Yusuke found his sweet spot.

“Fuck, yes it can!” Hiei roared, his body shivering as tiny white dots flashed before his crimson eyes. After finally catching his breath, the fire demon growled at Yusuke’s cock with a vengeance and began sucking the teen hard and fast with renewed vigor.

Hiei’s look of determination while sucking Yusuke’s cock and the blissful glow of euphoria on the fire demon’s face was mesmerizing to the fox. Kurama was both surprised and elated that Hiei could exhibit such real emotions. Hiei was wearing his emotions on his sleeve which was a rare sight to behold. Kurama felt honored that he could be privy to this side of the fire apparition, and wondered if it would continue outside of this little threesome.

The happy and excited fox continued his pursuit of turning his lover’s balls purple and driving him crazy. He tortured Yusuke’s nuts from nearly painful nips and bites to pleasurable and affectionate licks. And then he’d suck the bulging flesh into his mouth deeply, rolling the sensitive jewels with his hot tongue, never loosening his tight grip around the base, cutting off the majority of blood flow. The sly fox slowly snaked his middle finger inside the teen, brushing over his sweet spot with gentle tickling strokes. Kurama hummed around the taut flesh and smiled at the glorious sound of Yusuke growling and writhing from the specialized attention he was giving him, not to mention, Hiei was doing quite a number on Yusuke’s shaft as well.

“Ahhhhh, Kurama, you fucking sneak, mmmmmmmm,” purred the teen, seeing his own stars and feeling an all too familiar numbing heat pooling between his legs.

Kurama’s servicing of Yusuke’s lower region felt hot and raw, just the right balance of pain and pleasure. The fox’s knowledge of what a body can withstand bordered on psychic. But Yusuke knew, all too well, that it was from years and years of perverse practice. Yusuke also knew that if the fox continued playing with his balls, and if Hiei continued giving him one hell of a blowjob, he was going to blow his load and he didn’t want that to happen… yet. He still hadn’t really played with his beautiful lover, who had been sorely neglected during this round of play, and he also wanted to explore his newly acquired sexy boy toy even more before fucking them both. They had to stop.

“Kurama, back off and get over here, now!” Yusuke growled out.

Kurama was disappointed but understood that Yusuke was close to coming, and although the detective’s stamina was astounding, he was only human, after all. The fox immediately released his lover’s silken pouch and slinked his graceful body, like a stalking panther in heat, up the bed where he received a beautiful view of Hiei’s ass with Yusuke’s fingers buried deep inside.

“Hiei, you stop too and get off,” Yusuke choked out his order, quickly grabbing the base of his dick once again.

As soon as Kurama had let go of his balls, Yusuke was struck with a wave of impending release as his toes went numb, his thighs trembled and his body quaked with the need for release. Fortunately, for all involved, he was able to hang on.

Hiei was quite enjoying sucking Yusuke off while having his lower orifice so expertly stretched, and was disappointed when Yusuke ordered him to stop, but when the teen ripped his fingers out of his ass and grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed, Hiei immediately obeyed.

As soon as Hiei had moved his heated and flushed body away from Yusuke’s probing fingers, the teen sat up with his dick in hand and pulled the fire demon into a deep and passionate kiss. And when Yusuke had tenderly released Hiei’s lips, ending the kiss, he murmured, “You give great head, my little firefly. Thank you.”

Hiei couldn’t hold back the blush staining his cheeks, so he simply lowered his eyes and head in response, looking away and ignoring Yusuke’s praise.

Yusuke smiled warmly at Hiei’s reaction to his compliment, and then giving the fire demon a very gentle nudge, he whispered, “Lay on your stomach next to Kurama.”

With yet another release thwarted and his little firefly laying face down, Yusuke ogled Hiei’s ass briefly, giving the cute little bubble butt a quick pat before turning his attention to Kurama. Yusuke couldn’t stifle his groan as he gazed upon his gorgeous lover. Kurama had stretched himself out on his back, his flaming red hair fanning out all around him. With his knees bent and splayed obscenely apart, Yusuke could see Kurama’s cock jutting straight up, the base surrounded by a shock of blood red fleece. It was painfully hard and oozing pre-cum and Yusuke couldn’t help but feel guilty for making his lover wait so long this time around.

Refusing to neglect his fox any longer, Yusuke dove in between Kurama’s legs with a viscous snarl, placing his member alongside the fox’s and then proceeded to plunder his lover’s sweet mouth. With one hand in Kurama’s hair and the other tenderly grasping his jaw, Yusuke explored the inner heated flesh. Delving deep, Yusuke caressed Kurama’s ribbed palate, sliding his wet muscle over every bump. He massaged Kurama’s gums and teeth and then moved on to the fleshy walls of his cheeks. He tickled and licked underneath the fox’s tongue and then wrapped his lips around the slippery flesh, suckling it with expert finesse. The Tentai Spirit Detective thoroughly raped Kurama’s scorching orifice while grinding their groins together in a slow and exotic mating dance.

Hiei looked on jealously as Kurama received Yusuke’s attention, but took no offense. Even though they had all come once earlier, Hiei realized that while Kurama had been giving pleasure during this session of sex, he had received none of his own.

With languid strokes, Yusuke’s hips raised and lowered and then rotated around Kurama’s groin, pulling muffled groans out of the fox as the fox reciprocated with upward, rotating thrusts of his own.

After a couple of minutes ogling Yusuke and Kurama grinding so scathingly sinful against each other, Hiei unconsciously began grinding his own throbbing member into the bed, matching Yusuke’s speed and rhythm.

“Stop rubbing your dick in the bed, Hiei,” mumbled Yusuke between Kurama’s lips.

Hiei complied, albeit with a growl of displeasure.

Kurama was so engrossed in his lover’s attention, that he had forgotten Hiei was still there and chuckled when he heard Hiei’s growl after being reprimanded by Yusuke.

Yusuke removed his lips from his lover’s to leave barely there nips across Kurama’s jaw line over to just below his ear. The teen started nibbling on Kurama’s perfect earlobe and then with the tip of his tongue, traced up along the cartilage and then down along the outer shell. Yusuke turned Kurama’s head a little more to the side so he could continue his sensual trek down the column of the fox’s neck. He nipped and sucked at the pulsing artery, flicking his tongue in time with the rush of blood pumping within the vein.

Kurama’s neck was one of the most sensitive areas on his body and he had to bite his bottom lip in an effort to stay still. He wrapped his arms around Yusuke’s back, using the boy as an anchor to not move. The fox had felt starved for his lover’s touch and now that he had it, he wasn’t about to let him go.

“Mmmmmmmm, Yusuke. Your lips and tongue are so hot…so wet. And Yusuke, your breath… your warm breath sets my flesh afire,” Kurama purred as a violent shiver racked his body causing him to undulated his hips a bit more forcefully. His body was aflame and drowning in liquid heat as every caress or kiss from his lover scorched his soul.

“I’m glad to hear that, sweetheart, and with a little help from our fire baby, I’m gonna heat you up even more,” promised Yusuke, grinding his throbbing cock into his lover’s sex faster and harder.

“Bad firefly,” Yusuke admonished the little demon. “Stop growling and give Kurama some of the same attention he gave you.”

“Then move aside, detective, and give me some room.” Hiei tried to make his response sound indifferent, yet, it came out more caring than Hiei would have liked. Hiei inwardly cringed and debated on how badly he was going to bitch slap himself for his lack of control after all of this was over.

Kurama whimpered his distress as Yusuke’s weight shifted more to the side, and then groaned when Hiei’s teeth latched onto his stiff nipple. Kurama’s control slipped down another notch as Hiei gently pulled and tugged at the pebbled flesh, worrying it between his teeth, but mindful of his fangs. Those can come into play later. The fox groaned even louder when Yusuke snaked his wet lips down his chest to his unattended nub and began suckling like a newborn baby. Kurama arched his back while sliding his fingers through Hiei’s and Yusuke’s hair, pressing their mouths harder around the erect nubs of flesh.

Hiei slid his tongue from Kurama’s dusky rose-colored nipple up to his neck, tasting and tenderizing the sweet flesh. Usually, male’s skin has a salty tang to it, but the fox’s tasted sweet like sugar and he smelled just as sweet.

‘Figures,’ Hiei thought comically. ‘If I hadn’t seen his dick with my own eyes, I could swear he was a woman.’

The fire demon buried his face in Kurama’s neck, inhaling deeply and then attacking the fox’s mouth, kissing Kurama with wild abandon as the fox kissed him back with the same intensity. The two demons warred for dominance, slashing and swiping at the other with their hot, wet blades, each trying to gain access to the other’s inner recesses when suddenly Kurama’s eyes rolled into the back of his head and released a keening whine from deep within his throat.

Within the blink of an eye, Yusuke went from suckling the fox’s nipple to swallowing Kurama’s cock, growling around the steel flesh while massaging the crown with his throat muscles.

Kurama grabbed a fistful of Hiei’s hair again, pressing their lips tighter, forcing their teeth to gnash against each other. With his other hand, Kurama tightened his grip in Yusuke’s hair, holding the boy in place while fucking his lover’s throat, painfully straining for release and praying that Yusuke would allow it.

The teen sucked harder while rubbing his tongue along the underside of Kurama’s shaft. Yusuke was allowing his lover full control over his orgasm, accommodating Kurama’s desires with long, deep strokes. Yusuke sucked from base to tip just as hard and fast as Kurama wanted.

Hiei and Kurama weren’t kissing anymore; they were hungrily attacking each other with lips, teeth, tongue, and in Hiei’s case, fangs. Blood began pooling in Kurama’s mouth when Hiei pierced the fox’s tongue with his fangs. As the blood spilled, Hiei began sucking on the appendage, swallowing the crimson liquid with as much relish as a vampire feeding.

The fox demon tightened his grip within both sets of inky black hair as he jack hammered his aching, throbbing cock faster and faster inside Yusuke’s mouth. Kurama’s back arched, his hips stilling their motion as his body went numb with hot and cold flashes before releasing a growl so loud and deep that Hiei slowly pulled away, gasping when Kurama’s emerald eyes flashed gold.

Yusuke continued sucking, eagerly waiting for the flash flood of his lover’s essence. The teen wasn’t disappointed when Kurama’s cock pulsed and then exploded with ribbon after thick ribbon of cum down his throat. Yusuke happily swallowed his lover’s gift, milking the hard shaft for every last drop. Not until Kurama’s back lay flush against the mattress, did Yusuke let the flaccid member slip from his lips.

‘That was interesting,’ thought Hiei after watching Kurama’s golden eyes turn back to their brilliant emerald color. And then with zero affect, he commented, “At least you didn’t pass out this time like you did when Yusuke fucked you into the ground in the forest.”

“You’re turning into quite the little comedian, Hiei. I’m impressed,” the fox chuckled between breathless pants.

“The only thing I’m turning into is a pervert thanks to the both of you,” retorted the fire demon with a snort.

While the two demons traded barbs, Yusuke stealthily maneuvered Kurama onto his stomach without the fox noticing, or perhaps, Kurama simply ignored the shift in position. The teen then grabbed the lube again and slicked up all of his fingers, excluding his thumbs. And with an evil smile that would make both Hiei and Kurama proud, Yusuke shoved two fingers, each, inside the squabbling demons, shutting them both up, at least that was the plan.

“Yusuke!” Hiei and Kurama yelped at the same time. They both had been surprised at the sudden, yet, welcomed intrusion.

“Both of you get your asses in the air; daddy wants to play with your pretty little assholes before fucking the shit out of you both,” Yusuke growled in warning.

Hiei raised his ass first, groaning and pushing back into Yusuke’s fingers. Kurama quickly followed, fucking himself on those teasing digits, moaning his appreciation. They were now both on hands and knees, side by side, quaking and quivering in heated anticipation of Yusuke filling their hot cavities with his thick, ten inch shaft.

Yusuke smirked as he finger fucked them in unison, separating his fingers within their inner walls, twisting and rotating the digits and grinding in deep. They both cried out Yusuke’s name when the boy wonder struck their sweet spots and then again. He carefully added a third finger into each hole, continuing to pump, twist and turn them while leaving little wet kisses and nips on each globe.

“Fuck me, Yusuke! Fuck your bitch!” cried Kurama, rocking back and forth so hard against those fingers that his flaming red hair was flailing about in all directions, whipping over Hiei’s ribs and face, causing the little demon to growl and then shiver with desire.

“No! Fuck me first, detective! I am the guest. Humans give their guests priority. We’re in the Ningenkai, so I will be fucked first!” Hiei demanded.

“And keep that mop of hair to yourself, you stupid fox!”

“Burn in hell, Hiei, I was here first. I’m Yusuke’s boy bitch, not you!” protested Kurama.

“He already fucked you earlier, fool. It’s my turn, you spoiled, stupid fox, and get a hair cut!” bellowed Hiei, not wanting to be outdone by the selfish kitsune.

The demons were so engrossed in their mud-slinging that neither one of them noticed Yusuke had long since removed his fingers, and was glaring daggers at them.

**SMACK**

“OW!” was shouted in stereo after Yusuke cracked them both on the ass with an extremely hard slap.

Cautiously, Hiei and Kurama turned their heads back towards Yusuke only to find one very pissed off spirit detective who was sporting an even more pissed off raging hard on. Hiei gasped then lowered his head and arms, resting his upper chest on the mattress with his ass held up high in the air in an act of ultimate submission.

“Forgive me, Yusuke. It is your decision, not mine,” Hiei apologized, his voice no more than a whisper.

‘What the hell has happened to me,’ Hiei thought, shaking his head in shame for behaving with little to no dignity.

Kurama worried his bottom lip as he took in Yusuke’s dark glare and then slowly followed Hiei’s lead by lowering his upper body and presenting his ass to his lover.

“Please forgive me, as well, Yusuke. I have no excuse for my lack of maturity,” Kurama mumbled into his arm, ashamed of his own poor behavior.

As Hiei and Kurama started arguing over who gets to be fucked first, Yusuke’s chest puffed out like a rooster getting ready to raid the hen house. But when they began swearing at each and calling the other names, he knew they wouldn’t stop unless he put an end to it right now. They were two extremely stubborn demons and Yusuke was just too hot and horny for anymore games or delays. He took careful aim and slapped their asses good and hard, successfully shutting them up. The teen was pleased with how well that had worked and had a hard time maintaining his angry glare while listening to his two uke’s apologizing before they took such a very submissive posture.

‘It doesn’t suck being seme,’ mused the cocky teen.

‘Now, how can I fuck them both at the same time? Hmmmmm. I can’t, but… I can come damn close to it,’ Yusuke smiled, coming up with a wonderfully strategic position for his partners, which should pacify them both.

Wasting no time, Yusuke grabbed Kurama by the hips, pulling him half off of the bed. The fox’s knees met the floor and were spread apart as his chest was pushed flat against the mattress, leaving him in a doggie style pose.

“Don’t move, Kurama,” Yusuke ordered and then grabbed Hiei by the waist.

The fire demon was still bent over submissively and literally squeaked when Yusuke picked him up like a child, placing him on Kurama’s back, chest facing down with his legs straddling the fox’s hips.

“Nice,” was Yusuke’s comment as he scrutinized his handiwork.

Kurama was kneeling about a foot away from the bed with his upper body laying flush on the mattress; his stiff cock poking the side of the bed. Attached to his back was a very confused Hiei. The fire demon was sprawled face down atop Kurama’s strong back with his legs straddled and hanging down haphazardly on either side of the fox’s hips. Hiei’s hard shaft was sandwiched between Kurama’s lower back and his abdomen.

The demon’s assholes were in perfect alignment, with Hiei’s puckered entrance directly above Kurama’s.

“Very nice,” Yusuke added in a deep and sinister voice.

Yusuke quickly took up residence behind the demons, separating his feet far enough apart as to bring his velvet steel rod level with their portals of ecstasy.

Hiei didn’t have anytime to think or complain about being placed over the fox like a child before Yusuke told him to relax and hold on. Hiei tried to release the tension in his muscles and then held his breath for what was to come. The fire demon clutched Kurama’s shoulders and buried his face into the crook of the fox’s neck when Yusuke’s huge cock pushed through his ring of muscle. Not a sound was uttered from the fire demon as his opening was stretched wide to accommodate Yusuke’s girth. He felt a slight burning sensation as the teen entered him, but to his surprise, it didn’t hurt at all. To be filled so completely with such a hot and hard appendage was incredible. It was better than he had ever imagined and he could understand why the fox would submit in this way, especially to Yusuke.

Yusuke pushed his cock into Hiei’s tiny opening where the head easily popped in with surprisingly little to no resistance before fully seating himself within the hot sheath.

“Fuck… you’re so tight. Hiei, are you alright? You have to breathe, buddy,” Yusuke whispered into Hiei’s ear after leaning over his back.

With a loud gasp, Hiei released the breath that he wasn’t aware he had been holding and then answered with an obscene groan, “Yessssss. Now move your ass, Yusuke. Move it hard and fast. Gods, you feel good.”

Pleased that Hiei received his full length and girth with no pain, which was still highly unusual, he felt, Yusuke snapped his hips, quickly pulling out and thrusting back in hard and deep, hitting Hiei’s sweet spot. The detective’s pace was brutal, fucking the fire demon’s asshole with unyielding force for a full minute before pulling out abruptly. The teen bent his knees about two inches down and then stabbed through the fox’s eager hole. Yusuke pounded the fox so hard that the sound of his balls slapping against Kurama’s flesh seemed to echo throughout the room.

Kurama bolted his eyes shut, mewling his approval of his lover’s rough treatment of his ass and then whined in distress when that glorious rod of delight had been withdrawn. Even though the fox felt abandoned, he couldn’t help but smile when he heard Hiei grunt into his ear. Yusuke had just breeched Hiei’s entrance again, fucking him not as fast as before, but just as deep, with long and purposeful strokes. He’d still when fully engulfed, and then grind his hips hard in a circular motion. He pulled almost all the way out, and then slid back in deep, grinding again as his sexy muscles danced in waves beneath his bronzed skin from the exertion.

“Yusuke, fuck!” Hiei was having a hard time containing his emotions. Each time Yusuke ground into him, his prostate was deliciously massaged. Before today, Hiei hadn’t even known what a prostate was, and sorely regretted his lack of information. He nuzzled further into Kurama’s neck where his growls had turned more into mewling as the tough little fire demon had never felt more complete and fulfilled in his life than he did right now.

Kurama bent his arm up to cup Hiei’s head and then turned his face enough were he gave the fire demon and tender and loving kiss on his temple.

“Enjoy every minute of this, my dear friend. You’ve earned it. And know that we’ll always have your back,” Kurama murmured softly.

Kurama was filled with such warmth, observing his friend letting go, allowing himself to feel and experience a different side of coupling. For a powerful demon to relinquish control by putting himself in the uke role was rarely done. And Kurama couldn’t have been more pleased or proud of Hiei than he was at this very moment.

As with Kurama, Yusuke was floored over Hiei’s outburst of emotions. The fire demon was so responsive to every thrust, enjoying every inch of Yusuke’s length and sobbing out for more, melting the boy’s heart. Yusuke wanted to give as much as he could, but he needed to switch off. Hiei was hotter and tighter than Kurama had been in the beginning and he would soon fall over the edge. Yusuke thought that with the few seconds it would take for him to reposition his cock from one puckered orifice to the other that it would give him enough respite to keep his control in check.

And that was his master plan.

He pulled out of Hiei and plowed back into Kurama. With his fox, however, Yusuke only pulled out half way and then thrust back in with fast jabbing strokes. Over and over, he pumped into his fox until his fox was sobbing and then pulling out again for a two second breather before piercing his little firefly again.

Hiei roared his appreciation at being filled once more and tried shoving back faster onto the dagger that was gradually piercing a hole through the thick wall that had been surrounding his heart.

Yusuke didn’t allow Hiei to set the pace and continued fucking him with languid strokes. Holding Hiei by the hips, Yusuke pressed the fire demon’s leaking cock between Kurama’s lower back and Hiei’s stomach. Each time Yusuke would enter or retreat, Hiei’s groin was rocked gently between hard and hot flesh. The friction Hiei was feeling inside and out of his lower region was all consuming. He felt as though he could spiral out of control at any moment, and just as that wonderful moment was approaching, Yusuke pulled out again, denying Hiei completion.

“Damn it, Yusuke!” Hiei hissed.

Yusuke laughed at Hiei’s growl of disapproval and then proceeded to plunder his fox’s hole. This time, however, Yusuke pulled all the way out, grabbed the base of his long cock and stabbed Kurama with his huge member. All the way out and then all the way in, angling each thrust to hit that secret spot, forcing lovely moans and groans from his lover, sending shivers down Yusuke’s spine.

With his dick still in hand, Yusuke speared Hiei, fucking him the same way he had just done Kurama. Pulling out all the way and then jabbing back in had the fire demon digging his claws into Kurama’s shoulders, while growling and snarling into the fox’s ear.

Kurama winced as sharp claws pierced his flesh and then shivered from Hiei’s hot breath on his sensitive neck. The fox began rubbing his cock frantically in between the side of the mattress and his abdomen. He was certain that he could come just from Hiei’s groaning and his hot and sweaty body writhing against his back.

“That’s right, Kurama. Go ahead and jerk off, you fucking hotter than shit, sexy slut. Come for me while I pound your fucking hole, bitch,” snarled Yusuke, pulling out of Hiei and plunging back into Kurama, eager to come as well.

Yusuke plowed his way through to Kurama’s core, fucking him fast and hard, humping his ass with short jabs at lightening speed.

“Come now, Kurama!” Yusuke demanded.

The teen was quickly losing control and wasn’t sure how much longer he could continue this pace before falling over the edge and decided to finish off Kurama first and then finish off Hiei face to face.

“Oh, Yusuke, yesssss! Deeper, please…please!” the fox cried.

Yusuke was fucking him hard and deep, but he wanted more. He wanted Yusuke to tear him a new asshole, fucking him into next week. Grinding his hips harder against the mattress in time with Yusuke’s thrusts, Kurama grabbed Hiei around the head, holding onto the fire demon as his orgasm ripped through his body. A tidal wave of burning lava navigated its way to the thin channel inside his cock. Kurama’s balls coiled up almost disappearing inside his body just before his seed erupted out of his tiny slit, spewing streams of cum all over the sheets. He screamed Yusuke’s name long and loud for the world to hear, and then quietly whimpered as his body convulsed with several aftershocks.

Yusuke felt Kurama’s inner muscles tightening in preparation for his release and squeezed the base of his cock tighter. He couldn’t allow the fox’s rippling walls to pull his own seed from his body since he still had to fuck Hiei. The detective continued pumping until Kurama’s orgasm ended and then slowly pulled out, taking deep breaths in an effort to maintain his control.

‘One down and one to go,’ Yusuke thought darkly as he turned a predatory gaze towards Hiei’s quivering hole, ignoring the creamy spunk seeping out of his lover’s ass.

With little effort, Yusuke grabbed Hiei by the waist, plucking him off of Kurama’s back and tossing him into the center of the bed.

“Get on your back, Hiei. I wanna see your face while I’m fucking you,” growled Yusuke, giving the fire demon a firm slap on his butt to get him moving.

On trembling legs, the sated and contented fox pushed his weak body up onto the bed for a front row seat while still trying to catch his breathe.

Hiei drew in a gasping breath as he was unceremoniously picked up and tossed onto the bed and then had his ass smacked for no reason. However, he wordlessly obeyed Yusuke’s command, rolling over and then gazing into lust crazed dark eyes.

“Fuck me with everything you’ve got, detective. You know I won’t break. I want all of you,” Hiei pleaded, barely above a whisper.

“Not a problem, firefly. Now, spread your legs wide and pull your fucking knees back,” answered Yusuke with a growl.

Hiei no sooner complied when Yusuke dove forward, sliding his long thick rod straight up Hiei’s ass. Yusuke grabbed the fire demon’s shoulders with a vise-like grip, locked his dark lust ridden orbs with burning ruby reds and snapped his hips hard.

“Ahhhhh, fuck!” Hiei roared, reflexively letting go of his legs and clutching Yusuke around the neck in a death grip.

Yusuke began snapping his hips again and again with enough force that he needed to anchor Hiei down by using his own death grip on the fire demon’s shoulders. He buried his head just below Hiei’s ear panting bursts of hot air against the demon’s flesh while increasing his speed.

Hiei clawed at Yusuke’s back when his sweet spot was struck, begging for more and faster and harder and deeper. The fire demon’s pleas were a litany of mumbled and stuttered words as his ability to speak dwindled. He threw his head back growling and grunting continuously for Yusuke not to stop.

“Mooooore!” the fire demon growled even louder, scratching his claws across Yusuke’s shoulders.

The blinding euphoric pleasure Hiei felt each time Yusuke’s thick cock stroked his insides filled him with a sense of freedom he’d never experienced before. His trust in allowing Yusuke to dominate him wasn’t given lightly and Hiei couldn’t help but sob his desire to crawl inside the detective. He was letting go of the walls he so carefully built up over the years to protect himself, handing the control over to Yusuke.

As Hiei’s mind and body were teleported to a new realm of existence, he accepted the fact that Yusuke and Kurama were the only creatures, whether human or demon, that he could, without a doubt, trust with his life.

Kurama was petting Hiei’s hair, bewitched by the look of unadulterated rapture manifesting itself through each expression Hiei’s face disclosed. The fox then bit his lip when saw how Yusuke’s body was covered in a sheen of glistening sweat. His lover was fucking the little fire demon with the same force and determination he used in any death match he’d ever fought. He watched intently as Yusuke pummeled Hiei’s ass with demonic speed and strength, alternating between short quick jabs to long quick jabs.

‘Yusuke’s thrusts are faster than ever. I’m surprised that there are not sparks flying out from between their bodies from the friction,’ thought Kurama in a daze, still bewitched at the sight before him.

“Kurama! Grab Hiei’s dick and start pumping, daddy’s bringing it home,” bellowed Yusuke, sliding his knees under and on either side of Hiei’s ass while raising his upper chest away from the fire demon, giving Kurama access to Hiei’s dripping cock, yet maintaining his grip on Hiei’s shoulders.

Hiei’s prostate had been hit so many times with such repetitive brute force that the little fire demon’s throat was spent from continuous wailing, sobbing, moaning and groaning. Hiei, the forbidden child and one of the most feared demon’s in Makai was reduced to a whimpering lump of flesh. Yet, when Kurama took hold of his cock and began stroking him, Hiei managed one final strangled scream as his seed burst out of the tiny hole atop his shaft spraying himself, Yusuke and Kurama with his scorching hot essence.

At the same time, Yusuke came with a deafening roar as his orgasm tore through his body, spitting his cum in several torrential streams, one after another. Yusuke shuddered when the last drop was spilled and then gently pulled Hiei onto his lap with his knees straddled over the teen’s hips. Yusuke remained balls deep inside Hiei, groaning as his flaccid cock enjoyed the snug warmth the fire demon’s body offered. He then cradled Hiei tenderly against his chest.

Hiei was beyond exhausted and his eyes were unfocused, so when Yusuke pulled him into his lap, the fire demon offered zero resistance, allowing Yusuke to pick him up like a rag doll. He felt a rush of fluids exiting his lower orifice and finding it quite a wonderful and unusual sensation, he rested his head on Yusuke’s shoulder with a satisfied sigh. His lidded ruby jewels began to close, but before he allowed darkness to overtake him, he whispered.

“Not bad… Yusuke Urameshi. Not bad at all. (Big yawn) That applies to you too…stupid… (another big yawn) fox.” And with Yusuke’s soft sex still stuffed inside Hiei’s passage and fluids still dripping out of his body, the forbidden child went into hibernation, assured that he would be protected by the only two people in the three realms he trusted with his life.

With Hiei wrapped securely in Yusuke’s strong arms, Kurama leaned over and tenderly kissed Hiei’s cheek, and then reached up to share a loving and passionate kiss with his lover.

“That was hot, Kurama,” rasped the teen as he held Hiei in a warm embrace.

“Indeed it was, my love,” the fox answered happily as he wrapped his arms lovingly around Yusuke and Hiei, burying his face within the crook of his lover’s neck.

Sitting quietly with only the sound of their breathing, Yusuke and Kurama wondered how they could possibly top this.

TBC

********************

Thank you so much to the following reviewers who took the time to review my story. It warms my heart to know that I can entertain so many people with my perversions ^_^ . I appreciate all of the comments and kind words. You have no idea how much your reviews mean to me. It gives me the incentive to continue even when my life becomes chaotic or I fall ill. After I read a review, I try to push past all of the crap that’s going on and make the time to just sit down and write. If I hadn’t received so much encouragement and praise, I probably would have ended this fic a few chapters ago. But as long as I feel that you’re still enjoying my story, I’ll continue. Not indefinitely, lol. I’m only planning two or three more chapters. They won’t be as long as the previous chapters, only because I don’t want all of you to wait as long as you have been in the past. But they will have the long lemons you like ^_^ Thank you again for all of your patience and understanding during the wait.

To save time I’ll only be answering direct questions that were asked within a review, and that pains me because I love the interaction with reviewers. But, it would take another several days for me to comment on every review and I think you’ve waited long enough. ^_^

ADULTFANFICTION ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

BrokenSouledPoetess
Ang Avalonis
Lady Threarah
vixenia
kit-kit
DuosAngel
comicfancat – Thanks for the offer, that was sweet, but I had already enlisted someone to help.
ChaoticAngel – I haven’t decided, but its food for thought ^_^
Devious Lil Devil
capain starseeker – We are all perverts deep down, lol. Perversion if fun!
Lady Silver
Vivian – Ryu is my favorite author! And artist. She Rocks!
Neko Miu – Sorry to hear that, but thanks for your encouragement. You probably will never see this though ^_^

penpen – I agree. I tried to stay away from the Master/slave thing in the 3some, and just keep Yusuke very dominant. Aside from Part 2 of Yusuke’s Revenge, which I haven’t written yet, I promise that there will be more romantic lemons to come (changing things up) ^_^ Thank you for your opinion and encouragement.

Excelsaga433 – There will be more romantic lemons. And yes, I will be writing a Yus/Hiei fic. But more reviewers than not requested the 3some, so I went with the majority vote ^_^ I get bored with redundancies too, and will be changing things up. I also agree that Yusuke is a major influence in Kurama and Hiei’s lives and was surprised that there hadn’t been more fics with Yusuke paired up with our demons. Fortunately, more writers are jumping on the band wagon and writing more Yusuke centered yaoi fics.

night_tigres
triple question mark
mysticneko – Sorry I haven’t sent you Yus/Kur links. I just haven’t had time to search them out. Sorry. But I’m going to assume that you’ve found all the Yus/Kur fics on this site already ^_~

BlueUtopiah – Perv!!!!!!! LOL Love you and give EMOD a kiss for me ^_^
Kitsoru
Dominic Shade – You’d be surprised with how much more my perverted little mind can come up with, lol. ^_~ I’m going to have two lemons in the next chapter, one will be Kurama’s punishment and the second will be steamy and romantic with Youko taking charge. Another one of Ryukotsusei’s artwork has inspired yet another scene for me. God, I love that girl!

Yukizora
cillaxox
ShadowofLight
BWinner

Ryukotsusei – You’re truly a very talented artist and I felt so honored that I inspired your 3some picture. I hope I did the scene justice. I just hope that the link I posted was the right one to allow the readers to see the picture. If not, please let me know so I can put up another link. Also, your Youko/Kurama artwork has inspired another scene for me to write. Ya know the one where Youko is pressed up against Yusuke’s back over a table ^_^And you better make our next YuYu Convention ^_^ And you rock on with your Yaoi fics. They’re so fresh and original. I look forward to each and every one!

taro_gurl
ichie-chan – Sorry, I soooooo missed that description. I could kick myself. Maybe I’ll go back and add that in at some point.

Eye of Ra – Considering how long I take to update, you go ahead and take as long as you want to review.

ficfan3484
13thFallenAngel
thunderwolf
Rachell
Kristen
Anaya
Decca Tree
MarsInsane
nette
MeLaiya
Goddessof neptune
MissMurder111
Lonely lust

Kei – I hate that too, and it happens more times than not. Not to worry though, I would never leave a fic unfinished. It would drive ME crazy.

Jenna
ShatteringReality – Wow, what a compliment. Thank you **blushes**
nytekit – I’m a perv for smut talk, sorry, lol.
Cesia
Kitsune Girl
Reflecting_spirit
Anon
Seamonki

MEDIAMINER REVIEWS

eien_ni_kawaii
oneofyourmillionsoffans – Me too, lol
Random Bunny2393
Wildheavenfarm – I do plan to shorten my chapters. Unfortunately chapter 9 wasn’t one of them, ^_^;;

Chihiro1985
Shinohoshi13 – Hiei is pretty surprised himself, lol. Now you must know that I’m not the type of woman who would let my husband or any other man tell me what I’m allow or not allowed to do, lol. My husband just pretends that adult fanfiction doesn’t exist, lol.

EvilAngelBB

flaming_kitsune-chan – There are a lot of Yus/Kur fics on AFF now in the Yaoi section. I’m sorry, but I just don’t have the time to copy and paste all of the links.

Lady Nikara – I agree with you. There aren’t enough fics with Yusuke as seme. He’s such a tough guy that I think it would be a natural role for him. But, considering his young age in comparison with Kurama and Hiei’s demon ages, it only makes sense that they would have more experience and need to teach Yusuke a thing or two ^_^ And thank God, Yusuke is a quick study, lol.

lemonylovergirl
shivalatina

k-girl17 – Sorry for taking so long. But I really appreciate your enthusiasm for the next chapter. I hope I don’t disappoint you.

dragonlove
hieifan2

don’t you love hiei as an uke? – I sure do. I’m sorry, but no toys in this chapter. I’m saving them for Kurama ^_^ And don’t worry, I would never abandon a story. I hate when author’s do that.

assgoblin – I still love your name, lol ^_^

No need to know
MissSesshoumaru
thelly aka lestat’s wife – Good luck. I’ll keep an eye out for your work ^_^
AnimeRainChildOfLove
mysterylady_tx
djs8310 – Dreams can only end if you allow them too. Don’t let that happen ^_^


EMAILS

DemonMistress546 – I hope you enjoyed the rest of the story. Thank you for such kind words.

Megami – You’re right. I didn’t have Yusuke push Kurama too much only because Yusuke just wanted a quick taste, lol. Kurama will get his in Chapter 10.

MissBenjiMadden90 – I’m glad I could help you out with the links and thank you for letting me know there was a problem with getting to my fic.


IF I’VE FORGOTTEN ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY REVIEW, EVEN IF YOU’RE JUST ASKING ME TO “UPDATE SOON”