Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Working Together... Kuwabara and Hiei?!? ❯ Hiei's New Kitten... And the Bonds of Friendship ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own YYH...
I start this chapter, I would like to thank my first (and sadly only) reviewer Hiei Jargenshi!!!
2: Hiei's New Kitten... And the Bonds of Friendship

"Grr get this thing off of me you fool!" Hiei shouted in disgust.

"II can't, it won't let me!" Kuwabara protested.

* Meow meow* The cat was rubbing against Hiei's leg and purring madly.

Than, Kuwabara attempted to go near the small creature, but only faced a paw in
face "OW!!! THAT HURT!!!!"

"Hn, A little creature scratches you on the nose and you cry in pain, you're even
than I thought." Hiei said

"Why you little shrimp!!!"
"What did you just call me!!"
"I called you a shrimp!!! A weak little shrimp!!!"
"Grrr" Hiei groweled as he grabbed the sheathe of his katana ready for attack

"So Suki, do you know where anybody else is???" Akai asked curiously.
"If I did would we be standing here in the middle of this stupid forest?!?"
"Good point."
"Man, I wish we could just get out of here already!!!" Yuri complained
"Will you shut up!!!" Suki shouted
"MAKE ME!!!"
"FINE, I WILL!!!!"
Sigh, "Here we go again" Akai said under her breath.
"GRRRR. THAT'S IT!!!! I CAN'T TAKE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!! YOU SCARED ME, AND NOW ALL YOU TALK ABOUT IS GOING HOME!!!! DON'T YOU THINK THAT WE WANNA GO HOME AS WELL?!?" Suki said full of rage as she pulled out her fire red rosewhip.
"YEAH I FIGURE THAT BUT IT WAS SO QUIET AND I THOUGHT I SHOULD SAY SOMETHING AND THE FIRST THING THAT POPPED INTO MY HEAD WAS HOME OKAY!!!!!!!" Yuri yelled at the top of her lungs.
"GRRRRRR. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SOMETIMES YURI!!!!!!!!!!!" Suki yelled in so much anger. Her anger soon burned into pure energy confusing her and than she lost control, her eyes turned from a soft golden glow to a piercing yellow full of hatred and anger.
"SSuki aarare you ook?" Yuri asked in fright.
"I told you to SHUT UP!!!!!!!" Suki screamed as she unleashed her Fire Red Rosewhip.
"HOLY CRAP!!! WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU?!? AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Yuri screamed in fear and pain.
"GRRRR THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!" Suki than started to glow a bright redalmost orange color, it was her battle ora surrounding her, than Suki than lifted her hand as it turned a bright white.
"SUKI STOP THIS NOW!!!!!" Akai shouted in defense for Yuri and herself.
"NEVER!!!" Suki than fired a blast of spirit energy towards Akai.
"AKAI!!!!! MOVE NOW!!!" Yuri shouted at the top of her lungs. Yuri than jumped in front of her and held her false arm towards the blast of energy.
"YURI NOOOOO!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF YOU DO THIS!!!" Akai shouted in fear.
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Yuri screamed in so much pain and agony from the blast. The blast of energy completely engulfed Yuri and you could hear her scream full of fear and concern for her best friends.
"AAAKAI GET OOUT OF HHHEHERE NOW!!!!!" Yuri screams to Akai still surrounded by the ball of energy.
"SSUKI SSTOP THIS!!!!!" Yuri yells hoping to stop her friend from destroying her.
Suki than took out her Rosewhip, but than took out a small bottle of a purple like ooze Suki than poured the ooze onto the whip and slowly walked towards and stammering Yuri.
"WhhWhat is tthat?" Yuri attempts to say. (A/Nsince shes so wounded it's hard to speak, you know what I'm talking about if you have been in a bad fight)
"WHAT IS THAT!?" Akai screams at the look of the purple ooze.
"It's a poison, a special poison that only I know how to cure!"
Suki than comes face to face with Yuri and grabbed her by the hair and ears, and pulls her up from the ground. "AHHHH!!!" Yuri screamed once again as Suki held her so high that her feet were inches off of the ground.
"You have angered me! Now you shall pay!" Suki said in a hypnotizing way.
"Ssuki stop this n..now." Yuri was trying to say.
Suki than rose her other arm holding the deadly whip. She was attempting to whip Yuri but as she flicker her wrist, Akai jumped in hoping to help Yuri from even more devastation. "AKAI NOO!!!!!! WHY!!!!" Yuri screamed in fear, only slowly after, she was thrown against a tree. Suki took a blade of grass and formed it onto a small sword and once again poured more of the deadly ooze onto the tip.
"Now say GOODBYE!" Suki screamed as she thrusted the sword through Yuri and pierced the tree as well.
"SUKI PLEASE STOP THIS!" Yuri shouted with the last of her strength.
"Suki yyou must rememberremember who we are what we have gone through together" Yuri said softly as she coughed up blood and turned a ghostly white, even whiter than usual than
"AHHHH WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!" Suki shouted in disbelief as she slowly turned back to Yuko. Yuko fell to her knees as she looked at the unconscious Akai and the suffering Yuri pinned to a tree.
"OH MY GOD!!! YURI WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!! WHAT DID I DO!!!" Yuko screamed as tears fell from her eyes. She quickly ran to Yuri and tried to pull the grass sword from her body. Yuko sadly could not at the moment as she pulled with all of her strength. "Oh no Yuri what are we going to do!! I can't pull this out!!" Yuko said full of fear and sorrow for the wounded kitsune.
"Ddon't worry just go aand help Akai AHHH!!!" Yuri said with pain in her expression.
"But but you need help"
"LOOK AT ME!! AKAI WAS POISONED SHE HAS MORE TOXIN IN HER THAN I DO GO AND HELP HER ATLEAST LAY DOWN AND GET HER AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE IM FINE!!" Yuri said (A/N Yuri didn't scream she has no energy to ^_^)
"All right" *sigh* Yuko than walked over to Akai who was breathing heavily from the pain of the poison..
"Akai, hang in there ok? I'm sorry I really am." Yuko muttered under her breath. Yuko than made a bed of grass and set her down gently and glanced over to Yuri who was starting to cough some more and was also breathing heavy.
"Yuri are you ok? You're getting a fever!" Yuko said worriedly
"II'm fine I just feel a little sick that's all" Yuri that started to shake really bad.
"Actually I'm feeling a little cold now"
"Don't worry, I'll get you something warm for now, we just have to wait for somebody to find us
's all for this chapter I know it's a little odd since its not really funny, its really really sappy, well lets just say it reflects what happened in my life only without the violence and pinning people to a tree part, you'll see more humor after the first half of chapter 3 or at chapter 4 im sorry it just goes like that well, I hope you all like It please review even if you don't like it you can tell me how to make it batter!!!!! And one final thanks to Hiei Jargenshi and K&HGF!!!