Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Working Together... Kuwabara and Hiei?!? ❯ Akai's Near Death Experience and Yusuke Finds the Girls... ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3: Akai's near-Death Experience and Yusuke finds the girls...
I do not own YYH *sob sob

As the night went on, Yuko was pacing back and forth between the two injured Youkais. "Yuko, ggo on and gget ssome ssleesleep" Yuri said shaking from the cold spell brought by the poison.
"I'm fine Yuri you go on and rest for now, I must go and find somebody to get some help."
"Nno you sstay here, I wwant to know wwhat happened" Yuri stuttered as she spoke.
"Yuri, I really don't know it must've been from Suki's past life, maybe she experienced some tough times earlier" Yuko said softly to the suffering kitsune.
"No no STAY BACK!!!" Akai screamed in her sleep. Yuko than ran over to Akai and tried to calm her down
"Shhh it's okay now Akai, everything's fine." Yuko said soothingly.
Akai than opened her eyes, but they looked hollow, like there was no soul, like she wasn't there. Akai than looked straight at Yuko and jumped.
Yuko than switched into Suki and pulled out her rosewhip and was about to attack Akai who was heading towards her with her fists lit on fire.
Suki stop this, Akai is our best friend!!! Yuko screamed in their head
I won't! I told you that we couldn't trust them, look at this, she's trying to kill us! she has betrayed us just like everybody else!!
NO SHE HASN'T!!!! SHE IS JUST HURT BY THE POISON AND WHAT WE DID TO HER!!!! YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuko screamed at the top of her lungs.
Suki than flicked her wrist and sent the rosewhip around Akai's neck choking her and pulling her to the ground... Suki try to remember what she has done for us, her and Yuri!!!!
(A/N please read "The Day We Met..." to know what they've been through together, and to see how they've become friends...)
Suki than fell to her knees slowly turning back to Yuko as she called back her rosewhip. Yuko than ran over to Akai who was grasping her neck as blood ran from it. "Oh no Akai!" Yuko said worried that they might have slit her throat, she moved Akai's hands luckily to see that they missed the windpipe. Yuko than turned over to see how Yuri was doing, only to see her with her eyes closed, and shivering madly...
NO YURI!!!!!" Yusuke heard as he was walking along in the forest.
"That sounded like Yuko and she was calling out for Yuri!!! Genkai I think I found some people, I think I found Yuko!!!" Yusuke said cheerfully as he ran towards the sound.
"YUKO!!!!! I'M HERE ITS ME YUSUKE!!!! HELLOOOOOOO!!!!" Yusuke shouted in attempts of Yuko hearing his voice.
"YUSUKE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!" Yuko screamed. Yusuke quickly started to run towards the frightened kitsune
"Yuko!" Yusuke yelled one more time as he crossed a line of bushes to see Yuri pinned to a tree shaking madly.
"HOLY CRAP WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!" Yusuke screamed
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT DIMWIT!!!!!" Genkai screamed as loud as she could.
"MY FAULT?!?!" Yusuke replied
"YES, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT BEING RESPONSIBLE!!!!" Genkai screamed
"Guys stop!!! This is my fault!!!" Yuko screamed as she started to weep
"What happened Yuko?" Genkai asked soothingly.
"Well, I lost control of myself as Suki, and after that, I came back and this is how I found everybody..." Yuko said.
"Well, it's all over, now lets get Yuri out of this tree ok?" Yusuke tried to say cheerfully hoping to lighten the mood.
"Yusuke, you wait a minute, Hmmm... Why is Yuri shaking?" Genkai asked
"I don't know, she claimed to be cold about an hour ago..." Yuko explained
"Well, that certainly aint a good thing since she's an ICE demon..." Yusuke stated
"Well we all know that DIMWIT!" Genkai said trying to wake Yuri
"Yuri, Yuri you have to get up!" Genkai said in a firm voice.
"Awww... forget that grandma, lets do this my way." Yusuke said walking up to Yuri. He than grasped the sword and pulled with all of his strength, as it came out Yuri screamed in immense pain as Genkai caught her from the fall. Genkai than gave Yuri to Yusuke while her and Yuko had a conversation.
"Yuko, do you have any memory of what happened earlier on in the night?" Genkai asked calmly
"N..No not that I know of... hmmm... lets see... I remember Yuri saying that Akai was poisoned, and than she claimed to be cold." Yuko said worriedly.
"Is Akai getting the same reaction?" Genkai asked
"I don't know, I'll go and check." Yuko than goes with Genkai and sees Akai shaking as well.
"Did Suki have anything to do with this..." Genkai stated to Yuko
"I guess so since she was the one out here..." Yuko stated in a sarcastic way.
Suki, do you know how to fix this? Yuko asked
Yes, but do I have to????
YES YOU DO!!!!!! UNLESS YOU NEVER WANT TO COME OUT OF THERE AGAIN!!!!! Yuko stated
OK... Suki responded disappointedly
Good! Yuko said.
Yuko than started to become Suki.
"I know what to do, you watch them while I see if the right herbs are in the forest..." Suki said in a disappointed way.
"Fine" Genkai said as she walked back to Yusuke who was trying to make a bed for Yuri.
"Uhhh... Genkai, how can you do this!!! I can't hold Yuri and make a bed at the same time!!!!!!" Yusuke said
*sigh* "Yusuke you dimwit!!!!! Put her down before you make a bed!!!!!" Genkai shouted Yusuke had finally lost his temper from all of the problems Genkai had put on him since they met up in the forest. Yusuke had quickly turned around and threw Yuri to the ground, she screamed in pain from the impact, and her breathing became shallow.
"YUSUKE YOU BAKA!!!!" Genkai shouted as she ran to Yuri.
"I...I didn't mean too!!" Yusuke said apologetically.
*Sigh* "Yusuke, just go and make a bed now..." Genkai said disappointedly. Yusuke than turned around and gathered leaves and grass and made a soft bed, he than took his jacket and covered Yuri since her condition has gotten worse.
"Yusuke?"
"Yeah grandma?"
"Go and fetch some water, and firewood." Genkai said
"Fine..." Yusuke said as he got up and left to go and retrieve what was needed.
"Hang in there girl..." Genkai said as she got up and was putting stones in a circle to make a fire.
Suki was searching the forest high and low for the herbs needed to cure Akai and Yuri. Yuko, I can't find anything!!! She protested.
Well, look harder!!!! Yuko said firmly.
Moments later, Suki had found what she had needed.
Yuko I found them!!!!! Suki said cheerfully.
Yuko than came out and started to head back to the group. "Hi everybody! Guess what, I found the herbs!!!" Yuko cheerfully stated.
"Good, now all we can do is wait for Yusuke to come back so we can boil them." Genkai said. Yuko than walked over to the two suffering demons and stayed by their side.all I have for chapter 3, yes I know it sucks, but hey what can you do? it gets a lot better later in the fic i promise, well I'll see you in the next chapter!!! Chapter 4, reliving the past...