Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Birthday Suprise ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yusuke's Birthday Surprise
 
Disclaimer: I do not own YuYu Hakusho nor will I profit this story.
 
Chapter 2
 
Everyone was at the party. Keiko even brought Ryo with her. “Thanks guys, I really appreciate this. I've really missed both of you this week” said Yusuke. Hiei just looked at him as if to say `that was all you, you could have stayed with us and visited your mother you know.' Kurama returned “we have missed you as well”. And so the party went, Yusuke opened his presents every one had cake and soon everything was winding down. Yusuke pulled Keiko aside “I'll be leaving tonight, the guys want to give me a surprise.” “I'm going to miss you Yusuke, don't stay away too long.” Keiko replied. Yusuke pulled her in closed and gave her a big brotherly hug. “You know I'll be here if you need me for anything. Let me know how things go with Ryo” Yusuke said. “You know I will, now have fun with those 2 hansome lovers of yours” Keiko said with a pereverted grin. Yusuke grinned back and went to find Kurama and Hiei.
 
Once everyone had left and the party was cleaned up, Yusuke went in search of his lovers to try and get them to give him his surprise, he had been anxious ever since they told him the surprise would have to wait until after everyone left. When he got to the bedroom he found the door was locked. He knocked “Hey why did you lock me out?” Kurama answered “we are getting your surprise ready, go downstairs I left some tea for you” “Alright, but don't be too long” the toushin replied and went back downstairs to get the tea the fox had left for him. He was sitting on the couch sipping the tea when the 2 demons came down, both in full Youkai form and both without a stich of clothing on. Yusuke nearly choked on his tea. “Maybe I should have a birthday every day, if this is my present” Yusuke said with a pervertedgrin on his face. Hiei spoke first in a sexy growl, “loose the illusions detetive.” Yusuke did as he was told and in the next monent the toushin was in his full demon glory complete wit fangs, claws, Mazoku marks and burning red eyes. “Did you finish the tea I made Yusuke?” “Yeah, Kurama. Why?” “Well it's part of your surprise, now strip and step through the portal” Yusuke now noticed that there was a small portal open behind the 2 demons. He started to remove his clothing, then noticed the glance between the other 2 and stopped with his jeans still on. “What's going on?” “Now if we told you detective it would not be a surprise” Hiei was still leering at the toushin. “Don't you trust us Yusuke?” Kurama asked with big innocent eyes and a pout. Yusuke sighed, he did trust them, but he just knew they were up to something. He stripped down to his birthday suit and that when he noticed how warm he felt. “Kurama, what's going on?” Yusuke asked suspiscously. He saw matching evil grins on both their faces and just know he was in trouble. “You have a ten minute lead Yusuke, then the hunt will be on”
 
As Yusuke stepped thru the portal he realised 2 things: 1 he was in the fox's personal forest and 2 he was in his first heat. Yup he was definitely in deep shit….
 
 
For Sesshys Numba1 Gurl- Thanks for the review
I know the story is kind of slow but it will pick up