Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Birthday Suprise ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yusuke's Birthday Surprise
 
Disclaimer: I do not own YuYu Hakusho nor will I profit this story.
 
Chapter 3
 
 
The Toushin knew he had to get out of the forest and fast if he did not want to get caught, so he began to run towards what he hoped was Tourin, at least he had a chance there. His heat was already affecting him, if felt like he had been running for hours, but knew it could only have been a few minutes. He realized he wan't going to make it out of the forest before his time was up. He found a large stream and decided to try and somewhat hide while still trying locate some sort of shelter he could defend, but it was getting harder to concentrate, his heat muddling his mind. Finally after about 15 minutes more of searching he found a cave that would be large enough and could easily be defended. He caught just a flicker Ki and made a dash for the cave where he hoped to not be found. The more logical side of his mind snorted at this `baka, they can smell and sense you it won't take them long and then they will have their way with you'. His instincts weren't listening though, urging him to the cave, that he would be safe there `after all I am one of the strongest demons around.'
 
Just as Yusuke made it the cave he realized that Hiei was already standing in the cave mouth. He stopped dead in his tracks, staring at Hiei hisjaw hanging open. `How did he get here before me?' the toushin thought and turned to run in the other direction. `Here he comes fox, be ready, his heat is fully on him' Hiei sent to Kurama. The silver haired fox stepped into Yusuke's path and he had to stop again. His insticts were telling him that these 2 were the demons after him and that he had to get away. `Baka, of course they are after you they are your mates' Again his logical mind was ignored, all he knew was that he had to run, so with Kurama infront of him and Hiei closing in from behind, he darted to the left leaving both demons behind him, or so he thought…
 
Yusuke was so concerned with what was behind him; he failed to notice the enormous plant that he ran into. A split second too late he realized his mitake, as he saw the first of many vines wrap around his left ankle. As he bent down to release his ankle his missed more vines coming around his right ankle, then snaking up his leg, until he felt it brush along the side of his butt, even as he was reaching to release his right leg, the left one was being wrapped up again, then the vines snaked out to his wrists and up his arms. He was well and truly caught, his instincts telling him not to rip the vines to shreds, that it would greatly displease his lover and earn him a very harsh punishemnt he would not enjoy. Again his logical mind was telling him `I tried to tell you, they set you up' as realization dawned that he was in fact setup he started snarling and growling at the two circling him.
 
Kurama and Hiei started talking as though Yusuke was not there. “See, I told you he wouldn't rip the vines” “Yes but now what fox, he looks really pissed” “Watch” Kurama replied as he stepped closer to the ensared toushin. “Yusuke” Kurama purred in his sexiest tone, nuzzling the side of his neck where the mate mark was. Yusuke immediately recognized one of his mates trying to soothe him. `Now you're at their mercy, what do you suppose they will do while you are in heat?' The question came to Yusuke's muddled mind. He whimpered at the 2 demons, knowing that he was caught, hoping that they would loosen the bindings, maybe he could get free. His instincts still wanted him to run. Kurama and Hiei looked at the toushin when they heard the whimper both grinning. “You can't get away you know?” Kurama questioned not really expecting an answer. Yusuke whined again and started to struggle to free himself. `Let him think he's getting away' Hiei sent the thought to Kurama, who made it seem like Yusuke was in fact squirming free of the plant ensnaring him. Once Yusuke got free he tried to run again. He barely made it a hundred yards when this time it was Hiei who caught up with him. “Where do you think you are going detective?” his response was a snarl as Yusuke tried to get the uper hand. It was no use the heat was making him irrational, he knew he was safe with the 2 demons, but his insticts pushed him to run. Hiei quickly subdued the demon below him straddling his thighs and grabbing his wrists and pushing them to the ground. “Hiei we need to bring him to the cave, he doesn't feel safe in the open” Kurama said.
 
Though the 3 had discussed Yusuke's first heat many times and many scenarios, they were not exactly sure about Yusuke's reactions. The hunt did not last all that long as both demons wanted to reclaim the toushin while his heat persisted, it gave all 3 a chance to stregthen the bond they shared Watching Yusuke irrationally trying to get free Kurama realized that their lover did not feel safe out in the open. “Then come over here and help me, then second I try to pull him off the ground he's going to try to make a break for it again.” Said Hiei. Kurama came to help Hiei get Yusuke off the ground; once he was standing the 2 pulled his arms behand his back and Kurama use a thornless vine to bind them there. They each took an arm and propelled the toushin to the cave. Once they were in the cave Kurama sealed the cave mouth with vines, Yuske could not get away now.