Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia Returns ❯ She's Coming Back! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Zinnia Returns

In order to understand this fanfic you will have to read
"A wolf in human's clothing".
This fic the is the sequel to it.
I hope that you enjoy this fanfic.
I do not own any of the yyh characters but I do own Zinnia and Yoko.

Kazuma was running all over town looking for his friends. "Urameshi! Shrimp! Kurama!!".he yelled as he searched. It was a bright sunshiney day. It was Saturday and everyone was planning on relaxing but not Kazuma. Yuske had just walked out of an ice cream shop licking a strawberry double scoop. "Urameshi!"yelled Kazuma still running full speed.

"Kuwabara stop!".yelled Yuske. It was too late Kazuma had crashed into Yuske. They both fell on the ground and his ice cream landed on Kazuma's face. He licked the ice cream off with his tongue.

"Mmm.....strawberry."he said licking his lips. Yuske sat up.

"Man, Kuwabara what are you so excited about?!".said Yuske rubbing the back of his head. Kazuma quickly stood up and wiped hot sweat off his forehead. The hot sun was beating down on his head.

"She's coming back!". said Kazuma sounding very excited. Yuske looked confused.

"Who's coming back?".he asked.

"Zinnia!! You know, the demon girl we helped fight the evil demons with about 2 months ago.".replied Kazuma. Yuske looked at Kazuma.

"Are you serious?!"he asked sounding a bit excited.

"Yea, she emailed me and said that her and Yoko are coming here for 2 weeks from America!"replied Kazuma. Yuske had just thought of something.

"That's great but....does this mean we're gonna have another case to help her with?". Kazuma brushed himself off and lick the ice cream out of the corners of his mouth.

"No, theres no case this time. We're all just gonna hang out."he replied. Yuske stood up.

"Alright!! What a cool way to spend our summer vacation! We gotta go tell the others!". The two boys ran off in search of their friends. Standing on top of the ice cream shop was none other than the small fire demon Hiei.

"So, that wolf demon is coming back......."he said to himself as he watched Yuske and Kazuma running in the distance. He then quickly dashed off. He was so fast that he looked like a big black blurr.

Across town in a small quiet house was a redhead reading at his desk in his room. The sun shined through his window and onto his beautiful long hair. He wiped some sweat off his forehead and turned on the fan on his desk and resumed reading. Just then Hiei was standing on a tree branch next to Kurama's window. He knocked on the glass to get Kurama's attention. Kurama put down the book and opened the window. "Hello, Hiei. What brings you here?".he asked. Hiei stepped inside. Kurama closed the window.

"I over heard Yuske and that monkey talking and they said that that wolf demon girl is coming back."said Hiei pulling a twig out of his black spikey hair.

"You mean Zinnia?"asked Kurama turning the fan up to medium. Hiei moved closer to the fan to cool off from the hot sun.

"Yes. The ape said that theres no case this time, shes coming to visit."replied the small demon. Kurama smiled.

"Thats great I wonder when she'll get here." Just then the phone rang. Hiei never seeing or hearing a phone before jumped startled.

"Kurama, that device is alive!"said Hiei unsheathing his katana. Kurama chuckled.

"Calm down, Hiei. It's just a phone. I'll go answer it."said Kurama walking over to the phone. He picked it up and put it to his ear. "Hello?". On the other end of the line was Kazuma.

"Hey Kurama, this is Kuwabara, what's up, man?". he asked. Kurama turned to Hiei.

"It's Kuwabara."he said.

Hiei just said "Hn.". He put the phone back to his ear.

"I am fine, how are you, Kuwabara?".

"I'm good but I need to ask you a favor."he said as he watched his kitten rub against his legs. Yuske was sitting on the couch reading a play boy magazine. He turned the page and his mouth dropped open at what he saw.

"Wow.......".

Kazuma grimaced. "Man, Urameshi, you're such a pervert!" Kurama heard Kazuma's yelling through the phone.

"Yuske must be looking at those magazines again........"he thought to himself. "What favor do you need to ask, Kuwabara?". asked Kurama.

"Zinnia is coming back and she needs someone to pick her up from the air port. Could you pick her up and take her to the nearest hotel?"asked Kazuma. Kurama smiled.

"Sure, Kuwabara. I can do that. Goodbye." He then hung up the phone.

"So what did the moron want?"asked Hiei.

Kurama frowned. "Hiei, why must you always call him names?"asked Kurama.

"What did he want?"asked Hiei again ignoring Kurama's question.

Kurama sighed. "He wants me to go pick up Zinnia from the air port and take her to the nearest hotel."replied Kurama pulling his car keys out of his pocket. "Would you like to come with me, Hiei?"asked Kurama.

Hiei replied with a firm "Fine.". The 2 demons walked downstairs and out the front door to a silver jaguar. Kurama unlocked the door and opened it and Hiei slowly got inside. Kurama then closed the door and walked to the driver's side and unlocked his door and got inside then closed it. He stuck the key into the ignition and turned it starting up the car. Hiei sat his elbow on a button on his side and the window rolled down. He became startled and let out a quick scream. He looked at the window which was partially rolled down then he looked down at the button. He pressed the down button and the window resumed rolling down. He lifted his finger off the button and the window came to a stop. Kurama watched Hiei make his new discovery. Hiei pushed the up button and window and it rolled back up. He then pushed the down button then the up again then the down again and then up again. The window began going up and down repeatedly until Kurama said.

"Thats enough, Hiei.". Hiei then stopped playing with the window and just sat there quietly. Kurama then started driving to the air port. There wasnt very much traffic. Kurama had all 4 windows rolled down and he enjoyed the cool breeze blow through his long red hair. Hiei looked bored. He looked out his window and gasped at what he saw. A black car had pulled up next to their's and the window rolled down showing a pale, violet eye, jet black hair colored, mask wearing demon. It was Karasu. The sunlight shined on his eyes. Hiei tapped Kurama's shoulder.

"Kurama!".he yelled trying to get his friend's attention. Kurama didnt look at his demon friend and just continued driving. Hiei looked over to the Karasu to see if he was still there. He was still next to them driving beside them and staring at Kurama. Sweat ran down Hiei's face. He tapped Kurama again. "Kurama!!"he yelled tugging on his friend's sleeve.
Converting /tmp/phpTaxghR to /dev/stdout