Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia Returns ❯ When Gay Guys Prowl ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


"Hiei, dont bother me while I'm driving."said Kurama. Hiei looked out the window once more to see if the twisted demon was still next to them. There he was stilling looking at them both. Karasu winked at Hiei. Hiei gulped then slouched down in his chair. He tugged on Kurama's shirt again.

"Kurama!"he said in a nervous high pitched voice. Kurama finally looked over at Hiei.

"Hiei what's wrong with yo-" before Kurama could finish he had seen Karasu driving next to them.

Kurama gulped and hoped that Karasu would just drive away. "It's nice to see you again my fox. Where are you and you cute fire friend headed to?"asked Karasu. Kurama looked up at the street light. The light was red. He slowly looked back at Karasu.

"First of all, Im not your fox and second Im not telling you where I'm going for you will follow us."said Kurama nervously. Hiei looked at Karasu.

"Leave us the !@#$%^&* alone and go away!!!"yelled Hiei. Even though Karasu was wearing a mask they were pretty sure he was smiling.

"Oooh, I like them feisty!"said Karasu writing a something down on a piece of paper. He then folded it into a paper plane and sent it flying into Kurama's car. It landed on Kurama's lap. He slowly picked up the paper and read it.

"What does it say Kurama?"asked Hiei. Sweat ran down Kurama's face.

"Its his address, phone number, and email address."replied Kurama looking up at the traffic light which was still red.

"You should come over to my place sometime. We'll have lots of 'fun', Kura-sama."said Karasu winking at him. Kurama balled up the paper and threw the it out the window.

"No,no,no! Never you sick perverted freak! Get a life you fag!"yelled Kurama. He looked up at the traffic light and it finally turned green. Kurama sighed in relief and zoomed off leaving Karasu in the dust. Karasu lifted an eyebrow.

"Oooh, this will be fun. Hunting down my fox.."he thought to himself. He zoomed off after Kurama. Hiei looked out the window and gasped.

"Kurama, hes following us!"yelled Hiei. Kurama then began to drive faster. He made a sharp turn around a corner and nearly hit an old woman. The old lady sighed in relief. She then tried to make her way across the street when Karasu was coming close behind and made the same sharp turn and actually hit the woman and sent her flying. "Is he still following us, Hiei?!"asked Kurama sweating up a storm. Hiei looked back and saw Karasu behind them driving like a mad man. "He's still following us!"yelled Hiei. Karasu slammed his foot on the peddle and car zoomed so fast tht it made tracks with fire on them.

"We'll have to try to lose him, Hiei."said Kurama increasing the car's speed. The gauge's needle slowly moved up to 100mph.

"Come to me my, fox."said Karasu also sweating. Kurama could see a bridge up ahead. The 2 halves of the bridge were rolling up for a boat was floating through it.

"Hold on, Hiei!"said Kurama driving toward the bridge. He drove up the bridge using it as a ramp, flew over the river and onto the other half of it. Hiei was screaming bloody murder as the car flew over the river. Karasu was coming close behind and did the same except his car didnt make it. Instead he fell into the river. He angrigly swore as he sunk in the cold river water.

Kurama looked back and saw Karasu's car in the river. He sighed in relief. "We lost him, Hiei."he said cheerfully. The small demon didnt respond at all. "Hiei? Hiei?"said Kurama as he looked over at his friend. The small demon had fainted. Kurama sighed. "I guess what stunt was way too much for him."he thought to himself as he drove into the parking lot of the air port. He parked his car and took the key out of the ignition. He looked over at Hiei. He gently shook him. "Hiei, wake up. We're at the air port."he said in a soft gentle voice. Hiei didnt move an inch. Kurama sighed once more. "Hiei, we're gonna go get some ice cream."he said shaking him again. Instantly Hiei woke up.

"Sweet snow?! Where?!".said Hiei turning his head in all directions looking for ice cream. Kurama smiled. "That worked." Now that Hiei realized there was no ice cream he crossed his arms and said "Hn.". Kurama got out of the car, closed the door and locked it. Hiei slowly got out of the car and looked up in the air and saw a couple air planes fly over his head. "Kurama, this place is full of giant metal birds of some sort!"said Hiei running away. Kurama quickly grabbed Hiei by his cape before he could get away. "Kurama, let me go!"said Hiei trying to get free.

"Hiei, it is only an air plane. They land here. This is how people get from one place to another from a far distance. Zinnia should be in one of those." explained Kurama. Hiei was still trying to break free. Kurama sighed. "If you cooperate I'll get you some ice cream."he said letting go of Hiei. Hiei looked up at Kurama.

"You promise?"he asked. Kurama nodded. Hiei jammed his hands into his pockets and said "Okay." They slowly walked into the air port and looked around for the people coming off the plane from America. The air port was very crowded and people were running around in all directions carrying heavy luggage. Suddenly a blonde woman came running toward them carrying a heavy suit case. As she ran passed them her suit case hit Hiei in the face. The woman quickly spun around and looked down at Hiei.

"Im sorry young man, are you okay?"she asked. There was a small cut on Hiei's cheek. Blood trickled down his cheek. Kurama wiped the blood off him using a tissue. He smiled.

"It's okay, accidents happen." The woman looked down at Hiei then up at Kurama.

"Your little brother is very cute."she said smiling. Hiei lifted an eyebrow. The woman slowly walked away. Hiei unsheathed his katana and ran after her. Kurama quickly grabbed him and took the katana off him.

"Hiei stop! Remember is you dont cooperate you dont get your ice cream!!"he yelled as he let go of the angry fire demon. Hiei stopped, took his katana off of Kurama, and sheathed it. Hiei looked behind him and watched the woman walk out of his sight.

"You live for now."he quietly said. Kurama looked up at the signs hanging from the ceiling.

"Hmm......that sign says China, that one is for Panama, thisone is Germany, Switzerland, Greenland, Russia........... oh here's the one for America!"said Kurama as he found the sign for America. Kurama grabbed Hiei and ran in the direction the of the arrow that was on the sign.

Meanwhile, on the plane Zinnia and Yoko were enjoying their lunch. Zinnia was eating a plate of spaghetti and Yoko was eating the complementary peanuts. Zinnia stuck her fork into the large pile of spaghetti, twirled it and lifted up a small portion of spaghetti on her fork and stuffed it in her mouth. Yoko picked a peanut, cracked the shell open with his small, yet razor sharp teeth, took the nut out of it and nibbled on it. Zinnia picked up a can of grape soda and drank some of it. She wiped her mouth with a napkin. Yoko stood on his tip toes so he could be high enough to get his mouth on a straw which was in a cup of fresh milk. "We should be landing in about half an hour, Yoko."she said looking down at her furry spirit beast. "Im so excited!"she said petting him. Yoko squeaked happily. Zinnia looked up and noticed the flight attendant button. "Someone once told me that one of the planes had hot male flight attendants. I hope its this one." she thought to herself. She pressed the button and waited for something to happen.

"Yes, can I help you?"asked a voice. Zinnia turned her head and was looking into the face of a wrinkled old man. "Aaaaahhhh!! A monster!"she yelled. The man lifted an eye brow.

"Pardon me?"he said sounding a bit furious.

"Uh....I mean....no I didnt call you but he did!".said Zinnia pointing at Yoko. Yoko looked up the old man and pointed to his glass of milk which was now empty. The old man smiled. He picked up the glass and walked off. He later returned with a new glass full of milk. He set it on the eating table and gave Yoko a new straw. He walked off. "Now I remember!"said Zinnia. "The person that told me that was an old woman!!". She drank the rest of her grape soda and wiped her mouth with a napkin.

"When is she gonna get here?!"yelled Hiei. Kurama and Hiei were standing next to the entrance where Zinnia would be arriving.

"Be patient Hiei. She'll be here soon."said Kurama sliding a few coins into a candy machine. He pressed 2 buttons on it and a butter finger bar fell out. He reached his hand into the door and pulled it out. He slipped a few more coins inside the machine and pressed 2 buttons once more. This time a hershey's chocolate bar fell out. He then took it out the machine. He walked to Hiei and handed the hershey bar to him. Hiei happily unwrapped the candy bar and ate the whole thing in one bite. "You know, Hiei it's important to chew your food."said Kurama unwrapping his butter finger bar. Hiei ignored him and looked through the large glass window to see Zinnia's plane land. Kurama slowly ate his candy bar and looked up at the clock hanging on the wall. "She should be here in a couple minutes."he thought to himself. Kurama suddenly gasped and dropped his candy on the ground. Hiei looked at him.

"What's wrong with you, Kurama?". asked Hiei sounding a little ticked off for he was getting inpatient. Kurama sniffed the air.

"I smell bombs.......". answered Kurama looking around in all directions feeling a bit paranoid. Kurama got up to run to the rest room to hide. He tripped on his way and his wallet fell out his pocket and skidded across the floor.

"Excuse me, I believe you've dropped your wallet."said a voice. Kurama looked up and was shocked at what he saw. It was Karasu standing in front of him holding his wallet.

"Karasu!"yelled Kurama looking around for somewhere to hide.

"I sensed you and followed you here Kura-sama."said Karasu walking closer to him. A sweat drop ran down Kurama's face. He then pointed behind Karasu.

"Look, you dropped one of your bombs!"yelled Kurama. Karasu turned his head to look for his bomb.

"Where?!". He then saw there was no bomb and turned his head to back to Kurama. He and Hiei were both gone and the wallet he had been holding had disappeared as well. Karasu snickered. "You can run but you cant hide, my fox." said Karasu quietly. He then dashed off to find them. Kurama and Hiei were running through the large crowd of people looking for somewhere to hide.



Zinnia's plane was now landing at the air port. An employee standing outside the plane rolled a set of stairs to the door of the plane. The door opened and people started getting off. Zinnia was still on the plane looking around for Yoko. "Yoko? Little buddy, where'd ya go?". She looked in all the seats then under them. There was no sign of her furry companion. She checked the bathroom. She slowly opened the door and peeked inside. There was no one there. She ran into the kitchen to look for him. She looked on the counter, under the tables, and in the cabinets. She didnt find him. She suddenly heard a strange sound. It sounded like eating. The sound got louder as she walked over to the refridgerator. She opened it and Yoko was sitting inside it eating cheese. "There you are Yoko! Come on we gotta go!". She said picking up her tiny friend. She ran out of the kitchen and looked out the window and saw the plane was taking off. She quickly opened the door and saw they were at least 3000 feet off the ground. She gulped. "Well, Yoko we're gonna have to jump for it."she said feeling a bit nervous. She took a deep breath and leaped off the plane. She screamed as she fell from the plane. "Aaaaaaahhhh! Im gonna die! Im gonnie die! Yoko do something!"she yelled. Yoko opened his mouth as wide as he could and his cheeks stretched out. Using them as a parachute him and Zinnia both floated safely to the ground. Yoko's cheeks contracted back to their normal size. "It's a good thing hamsters have large stretchy cheeks."she thought to herself. Zinnia walked inside the air port with Yoko sitting on her shoulder. She looked around. "Hmm.....Kuwabara said that Kurama would be here. Maybe he got caught in traffic or something."she thought to herself. Yoko jumped off her shoulder and started nibbling at the butter finger bar on the ground. "Yoko thats filthy and we dont have time for eating!"she said looking around for Kurama. Zinnia picked up Yoko and walked into the girl's bathroom. "Time for a bathroom break." The door closed behind her.



"Kurama, hes catching up with us!"yelled Hiei as he looked back and saw Karasu chasing them.

"Let's try to get lost in the crowd!".said Kurama still running. Kurama and Hiei zig-zagged between people and got deeper and deeper into the crowd of people. Karasu stopped and looked around for Kurama.

"!@#$%^&* crowd of humans!". Karasu thought to himself. Kurama looked back and saw no sign of Karasu.

"I think we lost him, Hiei."he said smiling. Hiei also looked back and also saw no sign of Karasu.

"That maybe true but I can sense him. He's not too far away." he said unsheathing his katana. Kurama quickly took it off him.

"Hiei, we cant fight him here! Innocent people could get hurt."said Kurama looking around at all the people in the air port. He handed the sword back to his demon friend and he resheathed it.

"What we need to do is find a way to get passed Karasu and get to Zinnia and get out of here."said Hiei still looking back for Karasu. Suddenly a group of girls walked passed them. Kurama smiled. "I have an idea."






Meanwhile back at Kazuma's house everyone was getting ready for Zinnia's arrival. Kazuma looked at his watch. "Man, where is Kurama? Hes running late. I bet it's all shrimp's fault!".he said aloud.

"They're probaly just stuck in traffic Kuwabara. It is rush hour right now."said Keiko looking at her watch. Botan and Yukina were setting a large amount of snacks on the table. There was a large punch bowl full of some special punch Yukina had made herself. There was also cup cakes, chips, flamin hot cheetos, caramel popcorn, nuts, and little blocks of cheese. "We're gonna need some music for this party."said Keiko turning on the cd player. She turned to Yuske. "You didnt forget the CDs this time, did you?"asked Keiko clutching a baseball bat in her hand. Yuske remembering what had happened last time had shot out the door full speed. Kazuma snickered. Koenma started blowing up balloons. He wanted to make these balloons as large as possible. He started to blow one up. After a while his face turned blue. Sweat drops started to run down his face. His face was now turning purple. He started trembling. Now it was turning magenta. Suddenly the young prince had collapsed on the floor unconscious. Kazuma bursted out laughing.
Converting /tmp/phpTx5tiQ to /dev/stdout