Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia Returns ❯ When Gay Guys Prowl Part 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Back at the air port 2 girls stepped out of the boy's bathroom, yes, boy's bathroom. One girl had long red hair with a blue ribbon, green eyes and in a white button shirt and a green skirt. The other girl had long brown hair with red eyes and was wearing the same outfit as the other girl but she was a lot shorter than her. "I sure hope this works."said the taller girl. The other girl started sweating.

"Kurama, this wig is way too hot!!!"yelled the shorter girl. Kurama quickly covered Hiei's mouth with his hand.

"Quiet Hiei, you dont want Karasu to know that it's us."said Kurama slowly removing his hand from Hiei's mouth. "We're lucky those girls were nice enough to give us these clothes and that wig."said Kurama looking around to see if Karasu was near by.

"Those girls would of given you their underwear with they way they were all over you."said Hiei crossing his arms. There were people carrying luggage, people coming out of the bathrooms, people waiting at the door ways for friends and family but no sign of the pale demon Karasu.

"We gotta hurry and get back to the waiting area for passengers from America. Zinnia should be arriving very soon."said Kurama grabbing Hiei's arm and running in the direction of the waiting area for America passengers. As they ran Hiei tripped over a suitcase. The owner of the suitcase was a tall blonde haired, blue eyed guy. He pulled Hiei up to his feet.

"Im sorry, miss."he said brushing Hiei off. Kurama looked behind them and saw Karasu coming their way. Sweat ran down his face. The blonde guy looked at Hiei and smiled. "Hey you're kinda cute."he said wrapping his arms around Hiei's waste. Hiei pulled back his arm getting ready to punch him in the face but Kurama pulled Hiei out of the guy's embrace.

"Im sorry, we're in a hurry!"he said running off with a tight grip on Hiei. The blonde guy waved to Hiei and winked at him as they left.

"What a fag!"yelled Hiei looking back at the guy.

"Calm down, Hiei. That lets us know that are disguises are working!"said Kurama. He stopped and tried to look for a place to hide. He looked back and saw Karasu still coming their way looking for them. "Act natural!"said Kurama letting go of Hiei. They both just stood there leaning against the wall looking up at the signs hanging from the ceiling. Karasu walked up to them.

"Excuse me, ladies but have you seen a tall red headed guy with a short black, spikey haired guy?"he asked examining them closely. Kurama trembled a little.

"Um.....yea I think they went that way!"said Kurama in a more feminine like voice pointing in direction Karasu had came from. Karasu look in that direction and left without saying anything. As he walked away the end of his long hair tickled Hiei's nose. Hiei let out a loud sneeze the wig flew off his head revealing his spikey black hair. Karasu turned around and saw through the disguises.

"Your so sneaky Kura-sama!" he said. "I should take you home and just punish you."he walked closer. Kurama and Hiei quickly beat Karasu repeatedly with the purses the group of girls had given them. "Stop that!"yelled Karasu. The 2 demons quickly ran off. Once Karasu pulled himself together he saw they were gone. He snickered and ran after them.

"Kurama, what are we gonna do?!"yelled Hiei looking back at Karasu chasing them. Kurama looked up ahead and saw the rest rooms.

"Well, since Karasu is the way he is maybe he doesnt like being around too many girls, so maybe if we go into the girls bathroom he wont follow us!"replied Kurama picking up speed. They both tripped over a large pile of suitcases and crashed into the wall next to the door of the girls' bathroom. Karasu caught up with them. They both gulped.

"I've been trying to catch you all day Kura-sama."said Karasu walking closer to them.

"Look you dropped your keys!"said Kurama pointing behind Karasu. Karasu turned his head took look for is keys

"Where?". Kurama sitting on the ground tried to reach for the handle of the door to pull it open hoping that him and Hiei could just very quickly dash into the restroom while Karasu searched for his "missing keys". He grabbed the handle and slowly pulled the door open. As soon as he got it open just a crack Karasu noticed and slammed the door shut with his hand. He kept his hand pressed against the door so Kurama couldnt try again. "Now that I have you right where I want you Im gonna-" but before Karasu could finished the door swung open smashing Karasu against the wall. Zinna stepped out of the bathroom.

"They really should clean those bathrooms more often."she said petting Yoko. She looked down and saw Hiei and Kurama sitting on the floor. "Hi!!!"said Zinnia sounding happy to see her friends. She kneeled next to them and gave them both a big hug. She looked at their clothes. "Um....why are you guys dressed like that?"she asked.

Kurama began to stammer."well....uh...I.....you see...we....um........these are costumes for a play we just did before we came here to pick you up."said Kurama hiding the purse behind his back.

"Oh............." All three of them stood up. Kurama and Hiei brushed themselves off. Zinnia had just thought of something.

"Hey you guys, when I opened the door it felt as if I had hit something."said Zinnia starting to look behind the door. Kurama quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her away from it.

"Zinnia, Im sure its nothing. Now we gotta get you to your hotel room and then to Kuwabara's house. The whole gang is waiting for you there."said Kurama running out the the air port with a tight grip on Zinnia and Hiei. The door to the girls' bathroom slowly shut by itself leaving an unconscious Karasu smashed against the wall.





Back at Kazuma's house everyone was waiting for Zinnia's arrival. Yuske had come back empty handed. "Yuske, where are the Cds?".asked Keiko. A large sweat drop ran down his face.

"Well.....um.....about that......I kinda.....tripped....and...fell...."said Yuske showing her her the broken and cracked CDs. Keiko sighed.

"Let's hope Zinnia brings some CDs with her or we'll find ourselves with nothing to do." Koenma had regained consciousness by now and Kazuma decided to take over on blowing up the balloons. Botan and Yukina were standing outside waiting for Kurama, Hiei and Zinnia to arrive.

"I hope they didnt run into any trouble."said Botan.

"They are rather late, aren't they?"said Yukina looking a bit worried.




The 3 friends were now in Kurama's car listening to the CDs Zinnia had brought with her from America. Kurama sat in the driver's seat of course and Zinnia and Hiei in the back seat. "I dont enjoy this Messy Idiot music...."said Hiei crossing his arms.

"That's Missy Elliot, Hiei."said Zinnia reaching over to the Cd player in the front and removing the disc the CD. She slowly slid another CD inside. The music started to play after a few seconds of loading. "This rapper is 50 cent."said Zinnia handing the CD case to him. Hiei examined the case. "This song is called P.I.M.P."she said. "50 cent is very popular in America."

"This baka doesnt make any 'cents'."said Hiei handing the case back to Zinnia. Zinnia giggled and removed her red bandana revealing her wolf ears. They wiggled in delight.

"Hey, they wiggled! They usually wiggle when Im really happy."she said. "I havent been this happy for a while. It's probaly because I now have great friends like you guys."

"Well, we're happy to have a great friend like you."said Kurama making a left turn. The weather started getting hotter and Hiei was sweating a lot. Kurama had the air conditioner but only the front passengers could really feel it. Hiei couldnt take it anymore.

"Kurama, why does the rat get to sit in the front?!"he said sounded very ticked off. Kurama turned his head to look at Yoko sitting in the front seat sleeping. He chuckled.

"Because he called shot gun."

"How does a rat call shot gun?!"

"Actually Hiei, he's a hamster."said Zinnia taking out one of those small portable fans. She turned it on and handed it to Hiei. The propeller spun rapidly. Hiei began to calm down.

"What is the ningen contraption?"he asked.

"It's called a fan."said Zinnia giggling. Hiei was silent for a few seconds until he finally said.

"Thanks."

"Hiei doesnt know much about the things that we use"said Kurama as he parked the car in front of Keiko's house. Zinnia and Hiei slowly got out the car and headed to the front door. Kurama got out the car and locked the door.
Converting /tmp/phpKdxVm9 to /dev/stdout