Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia Returns ❯ Zinnia Meets Jin ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Hiei doesnt know much about the things that we use"said Kurama as he parked the car in front of Keiko's house. Zinnia and Hiei slowly got out the car and headed to the front door. Kurama got out the car and locked the door.

They slowly approached the front door. It instantly swung open and there stood Kazuma in the doorway.

"It's about time you guys got here!"he shouted. "What took you so long?"

"We ran into a bit of trouble."replied Kurama. Kazuma noticed Zinnia.

"Hey Zinnia, its good to see you!" he turned around. "Hey everyone! She's here!"he yelled into the house. Zinnia stepped inside and all of the Yu Yu Gang came to greet her.

"Hey Zinnia, what's crackin'?"greeted Yuske holding out his fist. The wolf demon gave him some pound. Yoko the hamster crawled from out of Zinnia's pocket and on to her shoulder. "What's crackin, rat?"greeted the grease haired teen again. Yoko looked mad.

"He's a hamster....."confirmed Zinnia.


Later, Zinnia had checked into a hotel and was getting unpacked. The gang had agreed on going to the night club. But first they wanted Zinnia to get settled. They all agreed to meet at 8:00pm. Zinnia was unsure about going because they were a terrible storm right now. There was a loud clap of thunder. She screamed and hid under her bed. Yoko her hamster hid in her hair. There was another loud clap of thunder. Suddenly, the lights went out. "Noooo! Not the lights! Yoko do something!" there was no response from the hamster. She pulled him out her hair. The hamster had fainted. Zinnia sighed. Just then Zinnia's her wolf ears picked up something. She heard the sliding door to the balcony slide open. "Oh my gosh......someone's in my hotel room!"she thought. She just realized something. "Hey.....Im Zinnia the wolf demon! I defeated the evil Volaina!". She emerged from under the bed. "Okay! Bring it on, baby!"she challenged whatever had entered her room. There was a loud clap of thunder and a flash of lightning which let her see a tall figure with crazy hair. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!! Monster!!" with another loud clap of thunder the lights came back on.

"Whoa, whoa! Calm down, 'ere!". said the person with an irish accent standing before her. He was kinda tall. A little taller than Yuske. His eyes were blue and his hair was red like Kurama's but crazy.

"Hey man, whats up with you coming in my room? Are you a horny rapist or something?!" She got into a fighting stance. "Come on, fuzz ball! Put up your dukes! Bring it on, baby!". The crazy haired guy blinked.

"Whoo! You're a fiesty one, aren't ya?". he started. "Let me 'plain: I am Jin the master of wind."he explained. Zinnia blinked.

"Okay, but that doesnt explain what you doing here."she said dully. Jin scratched the back of his head.

"Well......uh I need a place to stay 'til the storm clears."

"Oh......."Zinnia smiled. "Well sure! You can stay here for a bit!"Zinnia picked up the hamster off the ground who had just recovered from his unconsciousness. "This is Yoko my hamster. He's my spirit beast." Jin gently petted the rodent.

"Nice to meet ya!"he thought of something. "I believe my good friend Urameshi has a spirit beast as well. Cute little penguin lookin' thang..."Zinnia tilted her head to one side.

"Yuske Urameshi?"she asked.

"Yes, that be the one!"he replied happily. So Zinnia and Jin spent time talking, joking and laughing. Zinnia had told her about her new friends and how she defeated the evil Volaina the dragon demon. Jin told her about his best friend Touya and how he lost to Yuske in the dark tournament. They killed quite a bit of time plus, the storm has cleared the shiney full moon and twinkling stars had greeted Japan.

"You're funny, Jin!"said Zinnia as she laughed at one of the wind master's jokes. Jin laughed as well.

"Glad ya think so! Touya usually says Im 'nnoying." Zinnia looked up at the clock. It was 7:40.

"Oh my gosh, Im suppose to meet everyone at the club at 8:00pm" Jin blinked.

"Now what kind o' club would ya be talkin' 'bout?"he asked.

"A night club, silly!". said Zinnia tying her shoes. She picked up Yoko and shoved him in her pocket. She had just thought of something. She looked up at the wind master. "Jin?".she asked.

"Ya called?"replied Jin smiling. Zinnia laughed.

"Would you like to come to the night club with me?"she offered while tying on her bandana to cover up her wolf ears. She tied the red pull over around her waist to cover up the wolf tail.

"Why sure! I aint got nuttin else ta do!". Zinnia grabbed Jin's arm.

"Okay, then let's go!"screamed Zinnia running out the door.




Converting /tmp/phpb6mE85 to /dev/stdout