Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Possession ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Possession
By Hitomi Brighteyes
Part 1 of 2, Lime
Summary: Possession, it's nine tenths of the law and when doubt arises Kyo has no qualms in taking what is his. Kyo/Yuya [Lime/Lemon]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Crimson eyes watched the petite figure in front of him through the veil of his borrowed body's dark bangs with thinly veiled hunger.

The woman had worked herself into an angry fit again over something or other. Just moments before her anger had been almost tangible. Face flushed with temper. Her eyes flashing dangerously as she yelled creative insults in the general direction of the male beside her.

The verbal barrage had ended only when she'd taken the time to notice his reactions had been more in amusement to her behavior than in irritation. Punctuating her tirade with a huff she'd stalked ahead. Treating Kyo to one lingering glare before she whirled her back to him.

Not that the hitokiri was dissatisfied with the view, not in the slightest. His eyes settled along the curves of her slight form. Possessively, he observed the path her long hair traveled with each of her footsteps, swaying back and forth in rhythm with her hips.

His.

There was no hesitation in the unspoken declaration. Demon Eyes Kyo had no qualms over ownership. Her life had been in his hands since the day their gazes had crossed.

It was that day he'd withheld his blade, intrigued by the woman who approached the world with more fire than most men he'd fought. He'd been, stunned to stay the least. Yes, she'd cowered, been brought down by her own fright, but she'd not allowed herself to be ruled by it. She'd turned her weapon on him, him. The very audacity of it was outrageous.

And that bastard had struck. The hitokiri had once again been forced down, bottled up within the imprisonment of his shared body as Kyoshiro had fought his way back to the fore.

But, to say imprisoned was not the same as unaware. His soul roused, he'd been watching, waiting. Hidden in the shadows of the medicine man's consciousness as he awaited his next move.

Who would have known his chance would come so quickly?

Kyo would not let such an opportunity go to waste.

He would have her and she would come willingly. He'd never been one to deny himself his wants.

"We rest here for the night."

"Here?" Yuya halted in her tracks so fast she almost got whiplash. She could have almost sworn she heard Kyo say they were going to stay here for the night. The 'here' being in the woods in what probably classified as the middle of nowhere.

"You have ears, woman. Use them." Kyo replied evenly.

Irked at the haughty undertone to his statement, she turned around to glare at him. Yuya could make out the growing leer on his face even as he began to move away. Taking them off the beaten path of the dirt road as he carefully selected what would be their camping grounds for the night: well away from the road, protected by tree cover.

Despite herself, Yuya hurriedly followed the hitokiri,

"Why don't you use your eyes instead?" She responded with a scowl to the man's arrogance. The bounty huntress' voice was sarcastic and quickly rising in decibels. "We're no where near the next town. We should at least find an inn or-"

"We will rest here." Kyo repeated with an unfazed monotony.

She had to bite her lip to keep herself from arguing further.

Sure, he may have no problem camping out, she, however, would much prefer the comfort of a nice futon to dirt and rocks. Bathing too, was always a bonus she enjoyed.

But, much too her ire, she knew that Kyo's decision made sense. The sun had already begun to set and soon it would be difficult to see, let alone walk. Despite herself, she had too admit that stuck camping in the woods with Kyo was better than being lost in the dark without Kyo.

Stupid, arrogant, jerk.

So, she followed his lead into the woods as he searched for a place far enough off the beaten path to keep their camp invisible from the road. Gods know Yuya would probably pop a proverbial vein if they got attacked by highway bandits on top of everything else.

The bloodstains were a bitch to get out of fabric.

Though she wasn't quite sure why Kyo had just so happened to decide that she would be the one doing his laundry when it was necessary.

Sexist was quickly added to her mental tally of insults.

It had become quickly infuriating. Servant One do this. Woman bring me that. As if he needed someone to wait on him hand and foot. Perhaps her only consolidation was that Benitora had been coerced (threatened) into doing similar acts of servitude.

After traipsing over what felt like a good mile of woodland, Kyo seemed to have finally found a spot to his liking. He sat, back against the large tree he'd selected. Crimson eyes scanned the area until, a few moments after he'd finished settling himself in, the bounty huntress came, chest heaving as she panted, stumbling into the clearing.

"You didn't have to-," her sentence was interrupted with a gulp of air. "Go so fast."

He grinned wickedly as she flopped against the ground for a break. "I thought you wanted to find a spot quickly."

"Yeah quick, but not going so fast that I can hardly keep pace." Yuya glared, flipping her ponytail over her shoulder.

She tucked her legs under her chin. Her eyes slid closed in exasperation. One hand moving absently over her sore calf muscles, massaging the problem areas.

Oblivious in her irritation to the attention drawn and the intense way the motion was followed.

The bounty huntress was completely wrapped up in her own thoughts. She was tired and hot from walking so long. A thin layer of sweat coated her entire body and she felt disgusting.

In short, she would give her left arm to have a bath.

But noo, Her green eyes slitted open wide enough so she could resume glaring at Kyo. He had to have his way, like he usually did. And here they were without any of the luxuries of civilization.

Life really sucked sometimes.

"Woman." Under the receiving end of her glare, Kyo was once again seemingly indifferent to her presence. Casually crossing his arms over his chest he remarked, "unless you wish to meet those wild dogs you're so fond of you'd better start making a campfire."

The aforesaid woman bristled indignantly.

Yes, oh great Master...I live to serve. Yuya fought the urge to roll her eyes. Sarcastic though she was, she wasn't stupid enough to say it out loud. The jackass would probably take it literally.

"Why don't you do it. You're the one with a sword." She shot back.

His lip began to curl into a ghosting of a smirk. "Are you claiming to be so incapable as to being unable to pick up a few scraps of dead lumber?"

Yuya scowled realizing that she'd walked straight into that one.

But, as aggravated as she was, Yuya knew that if she didn't go for firewood there would be no fire. Kyo was too much of a selfish bastard to do anything so nice as to get firewood. If she wanted it done, she'd have to be the one to cave in.

And, judging from Kyo's growing smirk, he knew it too.

The pause of silence was measured, the predictable number of seconds it took before Yuya's patience burst in a flare of temper.

"Fine!" Pushing off from the ground below her Yuya shot up from where she was seated. Whirling away from Kyo, who was didn't even attempt to hide the smug look on his face, she stomped back off into the trees to get the stupid firewood.

Several innocent sticks soon felt the full wrath of the frustrated woman.

After storming a fair distance away from their 'camp', and making mincemeat of some of the local flora, Yuya was feeling a lot less homicidal. That wasn't to say she was in any way happy with the high-handed mannerisms Kyo seemed to exude with all the delicacy of a plague. But, she was less likely to entertain herself with the notion of using her flintlock to take potshots at his person.

Kicking slightly at the rough terrain of the forest floor she sighed and began to scan the ground for some deadwood.

Progress was slow. Here and there Yuya would see a gnarled piece of wood sticking out among the shaded ground covering. She'd stoop down, pick it up, and continue on her way on a meandering path from stick to stick.

By the time, she'd gathered a sizable amount of wood she'd wandered quite away's away from where she'd started. It didn't bother her particularly, she had a good sense of which way she needed to go back to find the camp. And though it was beginning to get dark, she still had more than enough light to see by.

Of course no sooner had things begun to look up when everything had to fall apart, literally. One of the sticks that had been stuck among the pack of twigs had the audacity to escape her grasp and tumble mischievously to the forest floor. It was soon followed by all of it's kindred.

"Damn it!" Yuya swore, moving on to say several things about sticks that just weren't physically possible.

Now she had to pick up every single one of those- Oh? What was this?

In her quest to retrieve her anxious little friends Yuya found herself looking through the trees from a new perspective. Where before she'd seen nothing but dirt and greenery she could now see a little clearing, the center occupied by the most pristine looking little pond she'd ever seen. As she drew closer, urged on by her curiosity, the bounty huntress realized she was mistaken.

Not a pond. It was the widened bend of a placidly moving river. The water having slowed to all but a stop as it went around a turn had collected in what had to be an at least thigh deep swirl of meandering liquid shaded by the tree line of the encroaching forest.

As Yuya stood for a long moment, watching the water slowly travel downstream, a thought occurred to the hassled bounty huntress.

Here was the opportunity she'd been waiting for. The water was clean. The location remote.

She had the chance to take a quick bath.

Bath. The word rang pleasantly in her inner ear. Sure the water was probably cold, but she could finally be free of all the clinging dust the road seemed to have been determined to coat her with.

Yuya was walking down the path, hand moving to her obi, before the thought process had completed its journey from A to B. As it clicked, reality had her hauling up short and she swore colorfully.

What was she thinking? She didn't really have time for a bath right now. After dropping most of the firewood she'd been holding, she still had to regain most of her twig losses.

Besides Kyo was probably- Yuyu stopped a frown on her lips. He was probably what? Waiting patiently for her to get back? Him?!

Green eyes made their way back to where the river lay, enticing and tempting in its own right. Her mind slowly weighing her options.

Bath? Go back to camp? Clean off a days worth of dust, grime, and sweat or deal with Mr. 'I've Got My Hakama Wadded in a Knot and Shoved Straight Up My-

Aw hell, who was she kidding? Kyo wouldn't give a damn if she took a bit longer to get the wood than planned. Besides he'd made her come out here, if he'd wanted firewood quickly he could have done it himself.

Needless to say there was no contest.

Yuya stripped, piling her garments haphazardly on the shore. Then, dashed into the water with an unconcealable eagerness.

Woman met water with a squeak.

It was cold, and the riverbed was shallow. But in a matter of minutes the temperature had been accepted as a necessary evil and the hip deep water had proved more than deep enough.

Her golden hair streamed about her loose from its pony as she ducked quickly under the surface. Pushing the wet hair out of her face, she resurfaced with a breathy gasp at the cold shock of the water against her face. Knowing better then to dawdle and wind up freezing her ass off, Yuya set to scrubbing every inch of skin. Her lips twisting into a pleased smile as dirt and grime gave way to the feel of a smooth clean.

Sure, she may not have the luxury of a hotspring or even soap, but there was something undeniably satisfying in washing of a day's worth of travel from her skin.

Oh yes, clean had never felt so good.

She stayed in as long as she could stand, purposefully ignoring the telltale chills beginning to creep along her limbs at the prolonged submerging.

However, like most good things, her impromptu bath quickly came to an end as the chills turned into full-fledged shivers and, looking up at the faded sun, Yuya realized with a start that much more time had passed than she'd intended.

Heaving an annoyed sigh, she swept her hair up in it's customary ponytail style habitually wringing out the excess water as she turned back towards shore to retrieve her clothes-

And stopped dead in her tracks.

Seated casually upon the shore was none other than Kyo. A thin trail of smoke raising lazily up from his pipe as he regarded her through hooded crimson eyes. The smirk on his face growing steadily wider.

In the long pause that followed Kyo took a drag, drawling. "Do you do this often?"

"What the Hell do you think you're doing?!" Yuya yelled indignantly. Her arms flew to cross protectively over her bare chest as she sank lower in the water, hiding herself. Despite the sharp flare of Yuya's temper she was unable to stop the rather impressive shade of red that rushed to her cheeks.

Several particularly creative curses left her mouth in an angry mutter as she realized Kyo had placed himself between her and her clothing.

"You took so damn long with the firewood I'd begun to think you'd got yourself lost." Kyo told her, unfazed.

"Well I didn't, so you can just turn around and leave now." Yuya ordered.

Slowly the last of the ash was tapped from the pipe and it was set upon the ground. Kyo rose to his feet, eyes never leaving hers as he challenged. "And if I don't?"

Yuya broke contact first, unable to sit still under Kyo's gaze for long and unable to think of a comeback. All of her usual snappy threats ringing hollow in the light of her predicament. Her stubborn nature however didn't allow her to stoop to begging the hitokiri to leave.

So Yuya did the only thing she could think of. Taking the time to shoot another heated glare in Kyo's direction, she twisted around in the water and treated him to the view of her back.

Hell was going to have to freeze over first, buddy.

A stand-off. Cold be damned, she would just have to wait out whatever kick Kyo was on now until he got bored of taunting her like this.

Unfortunately, it seemed that unlike Hell parts of her extremities were quite quick to freeze over. No sooner had she made the plan to wait it out when her shivers returned en masse, accompanied by the tickling in her sinuses that preluded a sneeze.

And the sneeze that predictably followed.

Her plan also didn't account for the sudden splash in the water behind her or the arms that wrapped around her waist, hauling her up from the water

"Damn it woman, quit being stubborn."

"Kyo!" Forcefully being made to exit the water, his name left her mouth as a curse while she instinctively made to fight the hold she was put in. "Let me go!"

"No." She felt his answer in the tightening of his grip. His chest solid against her back as he effortlessly dredged her out of the river and onto the bank.

For all her struggling she knew her efforts were futile, a man doesn't go around slashing kenyou with little else but a smirk and a muramasa and somehow lack the skill to subdue one petite woman. But it was the principle of the matter, damn it!

"You-you-" For one who prided herself on her insults Yuya found herself coming up sparse. The second her feet touched dirt she made to tear herself from his hold. The movement however was jerky, her feet stumbling as Kyo retained his grasp for several extra seconds ensuring his dominance in the fact that the only reason she was released was because he deemed it appropriate to release her.

Yuya had begun to round on him, give him a piece of her mind. Fueled by her indefinite temper. Only to stop, remembering halfway around the state of undress she was in and hurriedly returning to her former position. She crossed her arms tightly back over her chest.

"Inconsiderate, heartless, arrogant, bastard." Ah yes, there were her insults. "You don't just walk in on a lady while she's bathing, you jerk!"

"I didn't know ladies took to bathing in rivers." Kyo answered smoothly. Amusement colored his tone and she could just picture the large cocky smirk on his face.

"A decent person would have turned around!" Yuya shot back. She was still shaking, but this time it was in equal parts anger and cold that sent the tremors down her spine. Her shouts were loud against the relative silence of the forest. "Or given me my clothes, jackass!"

"Calm down," Kyo's voice was low and came from much closer than she would liked. "It isn't as if I haven't seen it before."

"Not from me!" Was Yuya's immediate response to the uncouth male. Embarrassed and upset, something within her snapped, and Yuya spoke with a vehement anger that surpassed the usually superficial level of her temper. "You're the last person I'd want to show anything to!"

Had she been looking at Kyo, she would have immediately realized it was the wrong thing to say.

Where before he'd been letting her verbal barrage go in one ear and out the other, here he stopped. Fists clenched, white-knuckled. Tolerant smirk vanished to be replaced by an angry expression. His eyes flashed a dangerous crimson.

She did, however, feel the hands that clamped roughly on her upper arms, forcing her to turn and face him. Her wide jade eyes caught and held by his fierce blood colored gaze. Her ears filled with the hash sound of his voice.

"I'm the only one you'll show anything to."

Kyo's mouth fell on hers, hard and demanding.

The motion was forceful, his hold possessive as he drew her closer against him. The way he moved his mouth over hers was almost punishing in its ferocity. The mere notion of someone else gazing at her, touching her like this, it abrasively sparked something volatile in him.

She was his, and Kyo was going to make damn sure she understood that fact.

Eyes widening impossibly, Yuya would have gasped had her mouth not been otherwise occupied. Instinctively she jerked, trying to pull away. But she was held fast under his superior strength as he kept her in place, flush against his body, her arms rendered useless, trapped between them. Her small sounds of shocked protest were ignored under the onslaught, her budding argument lost to silence under the press of his lips. Fingers calloused by swordplay traced over her cheekbone as one hand came up to grasp her jaw.

Lightly, his tongue touched teasingly at the seam of her lips. Gently at first then harder as his actions became more insistent. His hand steadily adding pressure against her jaw until she tentatively opened to his touch.

The waver of resistance was exactly what he wanted.

Roughly, Kyo deepened the kiss. His tongue plunged past her parted lips into the depths, sweeping across the inner sanctum of her mouth possessively. Hungrily he tangled with her tongue, having every intention to devour the sweet flavor unique to her being. The hand upon her arm dropped to cinch tightly around her waist.

As his continued to slant his mouth over hers, Yuya slowly lost her remaining will to fight under the warm sensations Kyo was carefully stoking. It was unlike anything she'd felt.

His hands. His mouth. The texture of his clothing as it brushed against her skin.

When the bounty huntress leaned further into their kiss, Kyo knew he had won. His grin turned wicked against her lips.

Pausing momentarily in his actions Kyo pulled back, inhaling a needed breath of air, the sound contrasting with the short, gasps escaping the bounty huntress as she attempted to catch her breath. His gaze held an unspoken claim as it raked over her form. He leaned in to nuzzle the curved dip of her shoulder. His lips working over the skin as he made a slow path to the column of her throat.

Shakily, Yuya's hands moved shakily up to wrap around his neck, fingers burying into his short dark hair. Her body began to hum in pleasure at the charged feeling of his lips upon her skin. Unabashedly, as he lathed his tongue over the quickly heating flesh, he left small marks, tiny nips in the flawless creamy color of her skin. The possessive side of his nature needing to show physically that she was his. That it was because of him her knees weakened and her gaze grew hooded. That the small needy sounds she made were for him.

Him and only him.

For her part, Yuya found she had long forgotten why she'd been mad at the hitokiri in the first place. In fact, as Kyo's hand traveled from her cheek to slowly brush over her exposed breast, she found that she couldn't quite remember anything. A heated buzz in her senses worked to filter out all save for hitokiri.

She could feel the callouses from swordplay that roughened his hands. One cupping her, caressing her, thumb brushing over her erect nipple. His mouth left the slope of her neck to feather kisses against the opposite breast.

The moan that bubbled up in Yuya's throat was irrepressible.

His other hand, moved down the curves of her body, tracing random patterns against her pale skin. A trail of fire followed his fingers down her hips and across her stomach, down...

Just a small gasp of expectant need escaped her, Kyo jerked away.

Yuya stumbled at the abrupt loss of his body. Her legs quivered and failed, dumping her to her knees as she blinked at the sudden change.

Bewildered she stared up at the hitokiri. She spoke only when she felt she could control the breathlessness in her voice, her green eyes still half dazed with arousal. "Kyo...What?"

Frustration flashed over his countenance, and the hitokiri had to forcefully turn himself away from the inviting picture she made.

"Not until I have my body." His voice was a low growl.

He'd forgotten in his eagerness, the temptation of having her there, damp and lithe in his arms. While his mind was now in control, this body was not his own.

And he'd be damned before he let that bastard have any part in how he planned to have her.

He let loose a barrage of silent curses directed to where his host's mind rested.

Crimson eyes closing in a show of determination he strode back to where she left her clothes heaped upon the bank and, in one swift motion, he tossed them her way.

The words were harsh but there was something in his tone. He seemed...almost apologetic?

Yuya blinked a second time, catching her clothing as it practically landed atop her. Her hands hurriedly made to secure and retie her garments into place. No sooner had she opened her mouth to comment, however, when he cut off her forming thoughts.

"Make no mistake..." He pinned the fumbling bounty huntress with a dark expression. A wicked smirk turned upon his lips as his eyes traveled up and down the length of her now clothed body, already picturing how he would remove them. "After I regain my body, I'll have you begging for me to take you."

Yuya sputtered almost tripping over her own feet at the sheer, matter-of-fact, arrogance behind his statement. Her face a bright red that appeared to encourage his gaze more than anything else.

Carefully observing the deepening red of her complection, Kyo laughed. His sound was low, husky, and mocking against the now evening hush of the surrounding forest.

Cycle rekindled. Red stood for something other than embarrassment and feminine mortification proved volatile.

"Bite me, jackass!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Read, review, enjoy