Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ One-Half a Wing and a Prayer ❯ The Battle of Rage and Lust ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author’s Note: Ranma and friends were created by Rumiko Takahashi, produced by Kitty in Japan, and was licensed in the U.S. by Viz Communications, I do not own, rent, or lease them. This was written purely for the entertainment of all of the Ranma fans out there. This work may contain material of a sexual nature, only those 21 and older are legally allowed to read, so check the ID’s at the door.
P.S.: for Janice.


Ranma stood vigil in the schoolyard. It was all he had done for five days, taking obligatory breaks for food and restroom. He had attended class, but kept an eye on the empty field through the window, and had even gone as far as pitching a tent so he could stay through the night. Nabiki and even Akane had visited him, questioning his motives, but each time he answered them that it was an obligation.

“My old man took me away before we could settle our differences once and for all. I won’t let that happen again,” was the beginning and end of the argument.

It rained on the third day, and even that didn’t stop the pigtailed martial artist from his watch. He simply retreated inside his tent and emerged with a poncho to continue the vigil.

When Kuno attacked him, the kendoist was dealt with in an efficient form that left no argument that Ranma meant business.

The only thing that kept Nabiki from dragging Ranma off to a psychiatrist was the talks they shared at night. They had spent long hours telling each other about their childhoods, the trials and hopes of youth.

It was on the fifth day that Ryoga arrived.

Ranma stood in the center of the yard, having completed his daily exercises and katas. He saw Ryoga being led by an unnerved looking student who pointed out the waiting Saotome and ran in the opposite direction to get away from the serious looking boys. Ryoga walked up, and Ranma nodded at his one time friend.

“You know why I’m here, Ranma?”

“To finish the fight my dad took me away from.”

Ryoga snarled and let out a low chuckle, “For running out like a coward, sure that’s why this started. Now, for everything you did to me, I’m going to kill you.”

Ranma shook his head, “I don’t know what you’re talking about, but I don’t intend to die today.” He dropped into a combat crouch and waved the other boy forward.

“Let’s do this.”


One Half a Wing and a Prayer
By Seth

Chapter 9
The Battle of Rage and Lust


Nabiki, Akane and a good portion of the student population sat on the embankment surrounding the field as the two martial artists squared off. Nabiki wore an indifferent expression, but her inner agitation was evident by the twitching of her right hand in time with the action on the field.

Her eyes never leaving the field, she asked her sister, “How good do you think this Ryoga is, Akane?”

Akane smirked, “Setting odds already? I just hope he trashes Ranma so you don’t have to be bothered any more.”

Nabiki turned away to glare at Akane, “That’s the last, do you get me? The last time you bad mouth Ranma. If you ever thought about the crap you’ve been going on about, you’d realize you’ve been a real bitch to him for no good reason. And if you keep it up, you may piss me off.”

Akane shrank back at the venom in her sisters voice, and watched as Nabiki turned back to the fight, her eyes tracking as much of Ranma’s movements as possible. She had never seen her sister as intense as this and began to wonder if Nabiki actually had feelings for the cross gendered boy. She decided that going against her sister would not be a good choice when she was this focused on something, and began to pay attention to the fight.

After only a few moments, she spoke again, “That Ryoga kid has the power advantage, but Ranma’s faster. Depending on endurance, it could go either way.” Nabiki nodded acknowledgement of the information and added it to what she already knew. She had briefly brushed Ryoga’s mind before the fight began to test his emotional state, and was rewarded with more anger and sadness then she had ever experienced. To balance it out, she had turned to Ranma’s mind, and felt only determination and a little confusion over Ryoga’s reasons.

While she pondered the emotional drives of the boys, they were engaged in a fierce hand to hand battle. Ranma had found out quickly that Ryoga did indeed have more strength then he did. He had let an opening appear in his defenses to test Ryoga’s perception, as well as to draw the other boy in for a throw maneuver. When Ryoga punched through and overpowered the leveraging grip Ranma placed on his wrist, Ranma had to move fast to break away and keep from being thrown himself.

Ranma danced back in to land a rapid series of blows against the yellow shirted warrior, and Ryoga was late in putting his guard up, but each blow landed only did minimal damage. Ranma could tell that Ryoga had been living as hard, if not harder, then he had. This bought could not be won in a slugging match, so Ranma began to evaluate his options.

Quickly he began to bounce around the field, forcing Ryoga to chase after him in a frustratingly random pattern. He was leading the Lost Boy towards the far end of the field, where a stand of trees were waiting to give him more maneuverability options.

If I can keep this high speed and attack from many directions, he won’t be able to defend in time, Ranma thought to himself. He was only a short distance away from the tree line when Ryoga leaped high into the air, and drew something from his backpack. Ranma dodged to the side as Ryoga returned to earth only inches from where he was and saw a sturdy looking bamboo umbrella was the boy’s choice of weapon.

Ranma did a handspring to gain a little distance as he felt the ground beneath them shift and cave in from the massive impact. He stopped a few meters away and saw that Ryoga’s dive created a shallow crater two meters across.

“Whoa,” Ranma managed.

Ryoga stood, shacking out his umbrella like a sword blade and said, “I see you’re still good at running away.”

“I never ran, Ryoga,” Ranma told the boy, “My father dragged me away from that lot. I was willing to wait for you, but he told me you forfeited by never showing up. What was I supposed to do?”

“You were supposed to die like a man,” Ryoga growled back.

Ranma shifted his stance to react to a charge and asked, “I get that you wanted to finish our fight, but why do you want to kill me?”

Ryoga swung his arm wide, allowing his umbrella to open and yelled out, “Because of you, I’ve seen Hell!” With a mighty heave, Ryoga sent the umbrella spinning like a top towards Ranma. The speed of the attack left only a small window to leap away, and Ranma almost didn’t make it. When he came down from the jump, Ryoga was right there, waiting with a monster haymaker.

He ducked low in time to avoid it and countered with a double fisted punch to his opponent’s midsection, staggering him back for a moment. But in the blink on an eye, both combatants were back up, and each launched spinning roundhouse kicks that crashed against each other in mid air.

Back on the sidelines, Ryoga’s umbrella had come to a stop, landing a few meters away from the Tendo girls. They gave it a brief glance as it came to a rest, but didn’t linger on it as the fight regained its pace. It was only when another Furinkan student attempted to lift the bamboo umbrella that they paid any attention to it.

One of the junior classmen was trying to pull up the device, but it resisted all efforts and he could only grunt out, “This thing weighs a ton.” Startled by this, Nabiki dashed over to check and found that even helping the boy, they couldn’t lift the umbrella.

“Akane,” she called to her sister, “check this out.”

The youngest Tendo sister came over and attempted to lift the umbrella as well, and managed to get it a little off the ground before it fell again with a loud thump.

Akane gasped, “He must be monstrously strong to whip this around like he did. There’s no way Ranma can beat him.”

Nabiki grimaced and said, “Strength isn’t everything, Sis.” She closed her eyes and concentrated for a moment, blocking out the surrounding noise. Mentally, she reached out again to touch Ranma’s mind, and after a few moments of straining her limits she made contact.

“Ranma, this guy is still holding back his strength,” She whispered into his mind, “You need to outsmart him and end this fast.”

“That’s going to be hard,”
she heard Ranma think loudly, “He’s reckless, but on top of his game. I’ll try and get this out of the open again.”

With that, Ranma put as much effort as he could into a new gamble. He dodged in low again and began a punch to Ryoga’s midsection. The boy instinctively blocked, and Ranma jumped up, using Ryoga’s head as a springboard and leaped away. He landed out of reach of the other boy and began to move again, planning to draw Ryoga away, but before he could, Ryoga made a break towards the girls.

He began to give chase and yelled out to Nabiki and Akane, “Get away!”

The bandana wearing boy grabbed his umbrella and spun around to see that Ranma was madly charging him. Planting his feet, he swung his weapon, aiming to tear Ranma in half. Skidding to a halt just as the swing was a hair away from him, Ranma managed to avoid the bulk of the damage, but from the pressure alone, he knew that Ryoga had upped the level of the battle. Looking down, he saw that the silk shirt was torn open along the path of the umbrella’s travel, and if he had been any closer he would be holding his guts in. He felt the tear with one hand and cursed quietly.

“You tore my favorite shit, this was a gift from a sensei,” he growled at Ryoga.

Ryoga grinned, “Quit whining like a girl!”

Ranma stiffened and glared at Ryoga. Then, faster then Ryoga could follow launched a barrage of punches, each blurring into the next.

All that could be heard over the staccato of impacts was Ranma’s shout, “Kachuu Tenshin Amaguriken!” With one last blow, it seemed as if Ryoga was suspended in air from the punishing blows, and Ranma ducked down to wind up a powerful uppercut.

“Think I’m still whining,” Ranma asked as he delivered the punch to Ryoga’s jaw. The Lost Boy was belted up, and over the schools protective wall, there was a loud crash and Ranma jumped over after him.

Nabiki and Akane stood in shock at the incredible display they had just witnessed. Nabiki shook herself out of her stupor and ran to the gate to find out what was happening on the far side of the wall. Barreling around the corner, she soon disappeared from sight.

Akane could only stare at the space the two boys had just vacated, her mouth open. Her mind replayed the seconds old event over and over in her mind, and she counted the impacts of at least twenty punches in five seconds, and she knew that she only saw part of the actual number of punches landed.

She blinked and spoke, “I have GOT to get him to teach me that.”

Meanwhile Ryoga had landed in the small park next to the school and was leaning against a water fountain trying to regain his bearings, when he saw Ranma leap over the wall and begin a massive drop kick aimed at his head. The Lost Boy wasted no time as he jumped away at a right angle and watched a massive spray of water shoot up from the impact of the kick shattering the concrete and plumbing of the fountain. He opened his umbrella once more, this time to shield himself from the cold water as it wildly sprayed the area. He waited out of the range of the water for Ranma to emerge, and was ready when a red blur bounced through the spray and dropped into a battle stance.

What he wasn’t ready for was the redhead girl in Ranma’s clothes. He blinked and looked again, but the image didn’t change. It was the Amazon girl he had chased across all of Asia. He stood stiff in surprise that the girl of his dreams appeared out of nowhere and looked like she wanted to fight him.

Ranma saw Ryoga freeze up and figured that she could end this quickly now, before it got out of control. She charged in and delivered everything she could into a kick straight to Ryoga’s already red jaw, hoping to put his lights out.

As she charged in and began the kick, her torn shirt fluttered open, allowing Ryoga a glimpse of her wet, cold hardened nipples. When the kick hit, it was in perfect time with the spray of blood from Ryoga’s nose, and for a moment Ranma was afraid that she had decapitated her old friend. Then his head bounced back down, and she saw the trail of blood coming from his nose, and a big goofy grin on his face.

“What the hell is wrong with you,” she asked the dazed looking boy.

Just then Nabiki ran up and grimaced at the scene. Slowing down and stopping next to Ranma, she said, “Um, you transformed, Ranma. Didn’t you notice?”

Ranma shook her head, and noticed that Ryoga’s eyes seemed to jiggle in time with her shake. She followed the line of his gaze down, and saw that the tear on the front of her shirt had opened further during the fight, and her breasts were hanging out. She whipped her arms up to cover herself as she realized what Ryoga was so transfixed on.

She yelled at the boy, “What do you think you’re looking at, Ryoga?”

Ryoga was shook out of his stupor and looked around, “What…Wait…Did you say Ranma?” He looked confused for a moment, and then took in the redhead’s appearance again. The same clothes, the same damage to the clothes, and he could see the beginning of a bruise on her arm from their melee earlier. He came to a slow, and very painful, realization.

“Ra…Ranma?”

“Damn,&# 8221; Ranma cursed, “Look Ryoga, I’m not happy about this, but it’s a curse. If you want to laugh, get it out of the way. I didn’t want this fight, and I never wanted you running all over China looking for me. Now you think I chickened out on our fight last year, but from my point of view, you backed out by not showing up at the appointed time. I don’t have a quarrel with you, Ryoga, and I’d really just like to go back to being your friend.”

She looked at the boy, and saw him trembling, for a moment she thought it was with laughter, but she felt Nabiki stiffen beside her and whisper, “Oh shit…”

Ryoga looked up; his teeth clenched and face red with rage. He growled out, “I bet you think you’re a fucking riot, playing my heart like a bagpipe. I spent nights awake because I couldn’t get you out of my head. I would have jogged to hell with a smile on my face just to spend time with you. Now I find out you are the person who I hate most in the world, the person who thought it would be hilarious to humiliate me day after day. You pulled me in two directions and laughed the whole time.” He lowered his head, and a single tear fell to the ground.

Lifting his head up, he declared, “I’m going to kill you for this.”

Quickly he reached up and undid his bandana, revealing another underneath. He pulled off several more in rapid succession and began to twirl them in his grip. With a flick they stiffened and he threw them like shuriken at Ranma.

Not knowing if they were dangerous or not, Ranma grabbed Nabiki and jumped away from the barrage. She watched in awe as they proceeded to embed themselves into trees beyond them in the park.

“I got to get you outta here,” she told Nabiki, “This guy just went off the deep end.”

Nabiki nodded, “But how are you going to stop him?”

“No idea, but you need to run, now.”

Ryoga charged after them, launching another barrage of bandanas, and throwing his umbrella like a javelin. Ranma couldn’t see an opening to get Nabiki away, so she hugged her close and began to move. She channeled as much power as she could into a kick that knocked the umbrella off its trajectory enough to catch it. Then she opened Ryoga’s weapon and used it to block the remaining projectiles. They soon landed a short distance away, Ranma using the umbrella as a make shift parachute. She and Nabiki caught their breath and smiled to each other.

Ryoga used this time to undo his simple cloth belt, and with a flick of his wrist, it too stiffened into a hard form. With a heave, he sent it spinning towards the two girls, intent on ending Ranma’s life.

Ranma almost missed it coming, but managed to push herself and Nabiki down in time. As they went down, Nabiki saw the cloth blade cut clean through the handle of the umbrella, and arc away.

The girls sat up again, and Ranma barked out, “How dare you involve an innocent bystander in this fight, you could have killed Nabiki! What kind of martial artist are you to put lives in danger?!”

Ryoga was taken aback for a moment by Ranma’s words, and she and Nabiki stood up again. She was about to continue, when her combat honed danger senses went off. Turning her head slightly, she saw that the cloth blade had boomeranged around and was coming right for Nabiki’s neck.

Time seemed to slow down. Ryoga, realizing what he was about to be responsible for, was moving towards the two girls. Nabiki had sensed Ranma’s horror and was turning to see her own death approach. Ranma’s eyes simply turned red.

In a heartbeat, her wings burst forth, ripping through the hidden seams in her shirt and spread wide. Her fist came up to aim at the incoming projectile, and a fire like she had never known swelled up from deep in the darkest part of her demonic body. There was a sudden rush of wind as the air around her fist began to distort and heat up.

Ranma drew on the sensation, and as her eye’s glowed bright red in the afternoon sum, she called out, “HELLFIRE!”

Time sped up again as a ball of pure demonic fire streaked from Ranma’s fist, slamming into the spinning blade and exploding only a few meters away. Nabiki looked at Ranma, and felt her knees wanting to give out at the sheer amount of power radiating off the demon girl. Ryoga had skidded to a halt and watched the last cinders of his weapon drift to the ground. Ranma slowly turned to face Ryoga, her eyes still ablaze and smoke drifting from her hand.

In a low, silky voice that seemed to promise a thousand years of torment Ranma said, “Do you really want this fight to go on Hibiki?”

Ryoga shivered and collapsed onto the ground under the gaze of the redhead. He tried with all his might to resist, but he could almost feel her reaching out to strangle his soul. He nearly released his bladder, when Nabiki reached up to place her hand on Ranma’s.

“That’s enough,” she said in a calming voice, “He’s had enough. You don’t need to do this.” Ranma seemed to hesitate and Nabiki moved in front of her, “It’s over. You don’t need to give in. Remember, you’re a martial artist too, not just a demon. Let it go, please.” Slowly, Ranma’s eyes began to fade from red back to blue, the glow dissipating. She seemed to waver for a moment, and then began to lean heavily on Nabiki, almost collapsing.

Nabiki gathered the smaller girl into a hug and watched her wings slowly fold back into hiding. Gently she rocked back and forth in a calming manner, and slowly turned her head to glare at Ryoga.

“You have no idea what you almost did,” she told the boy, “Aside from nearly killing me, you almost got yourself killed.” Ryoga was about to speak, but Nabiki cut him off, “Ranma’s never let out that much power before, and she has a lot more then that. She was ready to rip your soul out, and you would have deserved it for attacking us like that, but it would have destroyed the part of her that is Ranma. She truly believes that it’s the duty and honor of a martial artist to protect life. She never would have, or could have done anything to harm you on purpose. She never was your enemy, but I may be, and you never want to piss me off.” Ryoga looked at the softly speaking girl, and where Ranma’s eyes had contained a burning fire, Nabiki’s held only painful ice. He nodded his understanding and stood, bowing formally in apology.

Straightening, he asked, “Now what?”

“Now you get lost for a while,” Nabiki told him, “If you make it back, you and Ranma can settle up in a more civilized way then trying to kill each other.”

Ryoga winced, but nodded again. He gathered his broken umbrella and slid it back into his pack and turned to leave.

He called over his shoulder, “Ranma will have to answer for what has been done to me, but I’ll keep it between us.”

Nabiki was about to lose her temper, but remained calm for the sake of the almost unconscious girl in her arms. She growled out, “What did he ever do to make you this mad?”

“I followed him all the way to China. He knows what that means,” was all the Lost Boy would say. And with that, he walked off, turning a corner and heading out into Hong Kong. He began to wander, and think. He thought about what the girl, Nabiki, had said. How Ranma believed in a warrior’s code to protect, and about his own vengeance. How he had thought he was in love with the redhead Amazon girl, only to have it turn out to be the boy from school who had bested him day after day.

His thoughts brought him pain, and that was something he was more familiar with. Pain could be overcome in time.

Back in Nerima, Nabiki was half supporting, half dragging a worn out Ranma back to the Tendo compound. The young warrior girl leaning against her was emotionally and physically drained, but still clung to the threads of awareness.

She managed to get out, “I’m sorry.”

Nabiki sighed and responded, “Because you lost control?” Ranma nodded and Nabiki continued, “Don’t be. You saved my life, and you managed to stop yourself from doing anything more then that.”

“But you were the one to stop me…”

“Hey,” Nabiki smiled, “I’m your fiancé, that makes us partners, and partners look out for each other.

Finally they reached the gate, and saw Kasumi sweeping the walkway. She saw Ranma’s condition and dropped her broom, rushing to aid Nabiki in brining the tired girl into the house. As they entered, Genma stood in the hallway and looked down at them.

“Well,” he asked, “how did you fare, boy?”

Ranma managed to say, “We called it a draw.”

Genma barked, “Unacceptable, boy. What sort of martial artist leaves his battle half fought?”

That broke Nabiki’s temper, and her free hand flashed out. Genma was slammed against the wall by an unseen force, and he felt an invisible hand grip his throat.

Nabiki, her hand gripping air, growled out, “I don’t know why Ranma puts up with you, but I won’t.” Kasumi looked at her sister in shock as her hand closed and a gurgling noise could be heard from Genma.

She managed to ask, “What are you doing?”

“Putting him in his place,” Nabiki coldly replied.

A whisper stopped her, however, “don’t…” She looked at Ranma, and saw the girl was about to pass out, and still managed to get out, “he’s still my pops…”

Nabiki realized what she was doing, and released her mental grip on the Saotome patriarch, letting him slump to the ground, gasping for air and staring up at the brown haired girl with a little fear on his face. She shivered at the thought that she had almost done what she had stopped Ranma’s inner demon from doing.

She quietly whispered back to the unconscious girl, “Thanks, partner.”

She and Kasumi left Genma on the floor and helped Ranma upstairs, placing her in Nabiki’s bed. Once she was settled, Kasumi dragged Nabiki out into the hall and closed the door.

“What was that back there,” Kasumi simply asked without recrimination or accusation.

Nabiki sighed and leaned against the wall, “Ranma got worked over pretty good in that fight. I got dragged into it, and she had to let out some of her powers to save my life. Ryoga walked away from it in better shape but beaten and Ranma collapsed.”

Kasumi placed a hand on her sister’s shoulder and softly said, “That isn’t what I meant.”

After a moment, Nabiki nodded and began, “A few weeks before Ranma showed up I started to hear things. It was nothing major, just an occasional whisper or a rustle. I brushed it off as no big deal, but it kept getting more intense. I thought for a bit that I may be going crazy, but then it got clearer. About the time Ranma arrived, I could make out that I was getting impressions from people, and I started to be able to move little things with a thought.”

She stopped to catch her breath and Kasumi asked, “So you don’t think it was something Ranma did to you?”

“No,” she replied, “It started way before Ranma or I knew that he was coming here. But Ranma has helped me to get stronger.” She switched to her internal voice and spoke in Kasumi’s mind, “I can even do this now.” Kasumi covered her mouth in surprise, but didn’t pull away. Nabiki continued, “I can read emotions, sense presences around me, even look into dreams.” Kasumi’s eyes widened at this, and Nabiki realized she probably just said too much.

Kasumi’s grip tightened slightly and she whispered, “You looked at mine, didn’t you?” Nabiki nodded with her eyes down in embarrassment. Kasumi saw this and loosened her grip, “Just promise me you won’t do that again without someone’s permission.” Nabiki nodded again.

She then asked, “Why aren’t you mad about this? I mean I just found out a big secret about you, and I’m guessing that it was one you never wanted to get out.”

Kasumi sighed and gave a slight smile, “I would be mad if it weren’t for the fact that I already did something almost as bad.” Nabiki looked up in puzzlement and Kasumi continued, “I watched you and Ranma make love last week, when you showed her your toy.”

Nabiki was rocked back again. At the time she had entered her sister’s dream, she thought that is was just that, a dream. But it seemed that her innocent older sister had a hidden side that was beginning to make an appearance.

“So you and the Doc…”

“No,” Kasumi said with a sad smile, “The one time I was with the Doctor, I let a little of that side show and he couldn’t handle it. I keep hoping that he will recover, but so far he hasn’t. I’m a little jealous of you, Little Sister. You have someone to let your hair down with.”

Nabiki smirked, “Is that why we were in your dream?”

Kasumi blushed and started to turn away, but Nabiki stopped her and turned her back around to face her. She softly spoke, “I hold in so much. I never wanted to hurt you, or Akane, or Father, so I closed it all up inside myself. I’ve had a few relationships that wouldn’t be approved of when I was younger, but I put my family first. Now it’s all tumbling out and I don’t know what to do. And having a real live sex demon in the house is making it all more confusing for me…”

She reached up and held the taller girl’s face in her hands and spoke into her mind. “There is so much going on right now, and it’s hard on all of us. The kind of thing you dreamed, I don’t think Ranma could handle it now. Shampoo, his wife, and I are already pulling his heart in two directions, and he doesn’t understand that sex and love aren’t always related yet. But if you really want to know about the succubus’s nature, I could show you.” Kasumi looked torn for a moment, and then gave a small nod. Nabiki led her back into her room and went over to Ranma on the bed.

Nabiki gestured to the redhead and said, “Ranma used her demon powers in the fight, and saved us both by doing so. But she burned more energy then she should have because it was the first time she had tried them. Now she needs to feed so that she can heal and regain her strength.” Nabiki began to undo her clothes, letting each piece fall to the ground as Kasumi sat down to watch. She stopped at her bra and panties and looked Kasumi in the eye, “You can walk out at any time, but let’s face it, I don’t think either of us will look at the other the same way.”

“No,” Kasumi said softly, “but we are sisters, and we will find a way like always.”

Nabiki smiled, “As long as Dad or Akane never find out.”

Kasumi nodded with a smile of her own, and watched as her sister slid off her last bits of clothing and moved over to the bed.

“I know from Ranma’s memories that Shampoo did this once when Ranma had injured herself during a challenge match back in China,” Nabiki told her sister, “But I have no idea what this will do to me, so be ready for anything.” Kasumi nodded again and watched as Nabiki mounted the bed and straddled herself over Ranma’s head. Slowly she lowered herself down, and with one hand began to rub between her legs, trying to generate a little moisture and musk to hopefully trigger Ranma’s instincts to feed.

Kasumi watched in taboo fascination as her sister sat astride Ranma’s face, slowly masturbating. As the scene grew more intense, she noticed Ranma begin to stir, her small mouth opening to accept a drop of juice from between Nabiki’s legs. This triggered a reaction as the redhead demon slowly lifted her head to inhale the scent of Nabiki’s sex that was slowly filling the room.

Slowly Ranma reached her tongue out to touch Nabiki’s folds, running it along the length of her sheath. She tasted the nectar dripping there and began to drink it in. Soon Ranma’s eyes fluttered open, and she saw Nabiki above her.

For a moment she thought that she was back in the Amazon village, and Shampoo was offering herself once again as a source of food, then she saw Nabiki’s face, shifting between concern and enjoyment, and she remembered where she was, and what had happened. Nabiki was now offering herself to Ranma as Shampoo had done before, and Ranma was more then willing to accept.

She raised her head again and began to lap at Nabiki’s lips, slowly pressing deeper into her. As the trickle of girl cum increased, so did the flow of energy into Ranma. She took care this time not to fall into sexual gluttony and consume as much as she could, but soon enough, she found her tongue sliding into Nabiki, causing the girl above her to moan out her name.

Nabiki felt torn between the erotic sensations of putting herself on display for her sister, and the soul ripping sensation of Ranma probing her depths with her nimble and powerful mouth. The pressure inside her began to increase as Ranma began to suck on her inner folds and clitoris, causing a mild orgasmic shudder to run down her body. She felt Ranma drain the liquid from her and gain strength from it, but was more focused on the fire working its way up her spine.

Kasumi also had to contend with a fire inside her. The lewd display was driving her mad with waves of desire, and she bunched her dress around her waist to slowly massage her own mound. She found that her plain panties were already quite moist, and as she locked eyes with her sister, she slid a hand in to stroke her sex in time with the wet lapping noise coming from between Nabiki’s legs.

Between the unbelievable oral ministrations of Ranma beneath her, and the sight of her reserved sister fingering herself, Nabiki was on the edge of orgasm. She suddenly felt Ranma’s nose brush her clit, tongue drive deep into her, and teeth lightly brush her lips. With a silent scream, she rolled her head back and released herself into Ranma.

A cascade of warm fluid ran down Ranma’s throat, and with it came a burst of energy that warmed her body, easing away all pain and revitalizing her. Kasumi watched her sister cum violently and a blue light begin to escape from Ranma’s closed eyes and knew that it was almost over. She gave herself a last rub, then proceeded to straighten her dress back to being presentable and waited for Ranma to finish feeding.

Slowly, Nabiki come down from her sexual high, and used what little energy she had left to roll off Ranma and lower herself down on the bed, almost instantly drifting off to sleep. Ranma meanwhile, was using her tongue to clean off the last of the juice from her face and luxuriating in the warmth of energy she had just consumed. After a moment she remembered the circumstances of her feeding and rose to check on her lover. Measuring pulse and breathing, she judged Nabiki to be deep asleep, but otherwise alright.

It was then that she felt another presence in the room, and slowly turned around to see Kasumi sitting calmly on Nabiki’s desk chair. She panicked and curled her legs up to her chin, hiding herself and looked wide eyed at the older girl.

“W…What are you doing here,” she stammered out.

Unable to meet Ranma’s glowing eyes, Kasumi looked down and answered, “You were badly drained when you returned, and Nabiki thought that you may still be injured even after feeding, so we agreed that I would stay and make sure you were both fine.” She congratulated herself on the explanation, and hoped that Ranma believed her.

Fortunately, Ranma nodded and moved off the bed. She gathered up the bed sheets and began to tuck in Nabiki, when Kasumi stood and stopped her.

“Stay here tonight,” she told the shorter girl, “I think the first thing Nabiki is going to want to see in the morning is that you are well.”

“But what about my dad…”

Kasumi smiled and lightly hugged the redhead, “I’ll take care of everything, you just be sure to thank her.”

Ranma felt a familiar tingle in the back of her mind, but considered that this was Kasumi, and ignored it. She returned the hug and nodded She then climbed into bed next to Nabiki and pulled the sleeping girl into a warm embrace as Kasumi pulled the sheets up to cover the two girls.

She then turned to leave the room, exchanging a ‘good night’ with Ranma and closed the door behind her.

She leaned heavily on the wall and muttered, “Oh my…” She then stood up and walked down the hall to her own room, closing herself in and ducking into the back of her closet to find her almost forgotten collection of vibrators.

Far away from this in, China, a simple envelope had finally arrived in the hands of a buxom blue hared girl in an Amazon village. She tore it open in excitement and read the contents, ‘Tendo Dojo, Nerima, Japan. See you soon, Airen…Ranma’

In a rush, Shampoo informed her Grandmother, packed her backpack, and left the village with a whirlwind of dust behind her.

She was in such a hurry that she never noticed that she had picked up a follower soon after she left the village. A form jumped from tree to tree, stalking the young girl on the trail below, knowing that she would blaze a trail to a certain demon that had caused so much upheaval.

The young, winged arms of Enema flapped again to keep pace with Shampoo, and she fought to hold back a laugh that the Matriarch’s own blood would be the tool of her revenge.


To be continued.


Endnote: Hehehe, fun in the future. Ryoga’s not done yet, and Shampoo is on the way. Chapter Ten will conclude the first arc, and things won’t slow down for the Winged Wonder after that. Besides, Kodachi will be too much fun to introduce here. Keep reading, and remember, We are the Knights who say Nghee!