InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Confrontation ❯ Touching Moments ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of them. Okay I lied I claim ownership to Jouyoku and Miebi Kokushi, but just those two. All the other's belong to that lady, you know, the one from Japan, yeah her!!
Chapter 14: Touching Moments
Hidden by the thick forest he watched in silence as she slowly approached the rivers edge. He could tell that she was in distress, perhaps because the one she loved did not return her love or maybe it was because she just felt alone in this big scary world. `Why would such a beautiful youkai travel alone?' He thought briefly then smiled to himself since he knew he really didn't care why, she was a blessing sent to him because some idiot decided to turn his back on her. She was young and ripe just ready for the picking and he was certain that he would pluck at her until she was no more.
He could feel her aura as it radiated around her in waves, as vibrant and energetic as he was sure that she would have been had they met under different circumstances. He watched her disrobe leaving her skirt made of wolfs skin laying next to her top that she had so seductively untied only moments before. He smirked as he watched her reach up and let down her beautiful long reddish hair. It fell down her back and over her soft looking shoulders stopping at her tight succulent bottom. `She is…brilliant. I will thoroughly enjoy every minute of this, perhaps…' His thought was interrupted as he watched her shake the kinks out of her hair, which also caused her pert breast to shake almost hypnotizing him.
He couldn't wait to take her, to claim her essence as his own. She would definitely fill him for the time being and he would make sure she enjoyed it regardless of whether she wanted to or not.
He stared as she strolled carelessly into the lake, once it covered her hips she dove under the water rising every once in a while, as she took her time swimming while enjoying the feeling of the water against her skin. For the first time in as long as he could remember he wasn't sure if he wanted to take her now or remain standing there watching her. She was truly something of utter beauty and elegance with a girlish purity about her that beckoned to him. He even thought for just a moment that maybe she had put a spell on him. `If I was ever in need of a mate, maybe…just maybe she would be the one.' Just the idea of this made his insides recoil. He knew he would never be able to do that it just wasn't in his nature. He was a youkai of desire and he would never desire just one, he would always desire many, besides once he fed on her essence she would be of no use to him.
With his eyes locked on her as she floated aimlessly in the lake he began to disrobe. Dropping his haori to the ground he began to walk slowly out of the forest. Reaching down he untied his hakama and allowed them to fell to his feet, with out missing a step he moved out of them and on to the lakebed.
Sensing that she was not alone she looked towards the shore; her emerald green eyes the size of two small saucers. `Why didn't I smell him approach?' She questioned herself frantically as she tried to figure out a quick way out of this predicament, but found none since she had swam so far out that she couldn't feel the ground beneath her feet, and the fact that she was naked really didn't make it any easier. “Who are you and why are you here?” She shouted as she watched him wade into the water headed in her direction.
“I am Jouyoku and I am here for you?”
“Damn” She mumbled as she looked around her frantically. “Didn't your mother teach you any manners? You shouldn't be here, I'm bathing!” She yelled not knowing what to think. Things like this didn't happen to her, she was princess of the northern mountains and betrothed to Kouga even though to this day he still denied it. She knew he would eventually remember she just had to be patient. 'Kami, I don't have a good feeling about this!' She whined as she glanced at Jouyoku who had stopped approaching her and just stood there staring at her with out so much as blinking his eyes. “What do you want?”
Tilting his head to the side slightly he smirked as he stuck his arms out to either side of him and fingered the top of the water, “I already told you. You.” He replied nonchalantly.
“Fuck!” She hissed realizing that this youkai was for real. Things like this really didn't happen to her, hell they didn't happen at all that she knew of. “Do you know who I am? I'm Ayame princess of the Northern Mountains and betrothed to Kouga. If you do anything to me, he will hunt you down and…!” She shouted but was interrupted when she heard a voice similar to his but more soothing and mesmerizing dance through her mind.
He was growing tired of her ranting, he much preferred that she remained quiet because he didn't care who she was or who she was betrothed to because in a few moments she would be nothing but used goods and even if this Kouga character still wanted her, she wouldn't want him. Opening his link he allowed this thought to flow into her mind, `shut up. You will not fight me in this. Now come to me.'
Unable to stop herself Ayame swam towards him all the while screaming in her head, `what am I doing? I can't stop myself…oh, Kami…who is this youkai…he's…he's…' Her thought was interrupted as she came to a stop in front of him. Standing to her feet she slowly lifted her head so that she was looking directly at him.
Staring into his eyes she could feel her heart racing in her chest, she could feel her muscles fighting against her not to move she could also feel her knees start to give away as he took a step towards her placing his arms around her waist. Slowly he allowed his hand to fall down to her hips, squeezing gently for only a moment he then moved his hands around to her backside where he gently rubbed then raked his claws over her skin causing and involuntary shiver to roll through her small frame.
As he allowed his hands to move over her body he made sure his eyes remained locked on hers. He had always gotten such a rise out of the warring emotions that fought for dominance in his victims' eyes. They were all afraid at first, but slowly they would come to crave his every touch and so would she. Leaning down slowly he kissed her cheek, then her jaw, then slowly and methodically he nipped at her neck. Standing straight again he pulled her to him as he floated over to the side of a large boulder that sat within the middle of the lake.
Setting her down so that she was facing him, he pushed her back flush against the boulder. He allowed his hands to roam down her shoulders over her soft supple breast down her flat stomach to her private area where he let his clawed fingers wander over the warm virgin skin that pulsed under his touch. Sliding a finger into her he watched as her eyes grew to the size of ripe plums and her chest heave up and down. Bringing his head down to hers he smiled sadistically. “Trust me, you'll enjoy this.” He said as he lowered himself to his knees in front of her.
She was stunned to say the least. Even though she was sure that this `Why me?' He cried in her head as tears started to freely fall from her eyes. She still couldn't move but she could feel everything he did to her. She felt his tongue devouring her, she felt him licking and sucking her in places that she never knew could be touched like that, she felt him rake his fangs over the sensitive thin skin of the one thing she was saving for Kouga. She wanted to kick him and bite him, she wanted to curse him and tell him what a prick he was, but instead her body betrayed her and a moan escaped her lips while her abdomen seemed to explode as her hip grew a mind of their own and started to grind on his lips and tongue which caused even more tears to fall from her eyes.
As she ground her hips into him, he reveled in the juices that exploded from her drinking in every drop that she was willing to give. She was sweet, she was sour, she was like nothing that he had tasted since he had awaken, she was a welcomed treat and he would savor this moment, at least until his next meal. After drinking all that he could from her he lowered her legs so that she was standing again. Seeing the tears in her eyes he smirked as he lifted his hand to wipe them away, “you should never cry you're too pretty for that.”
She didn't know what to expect next, a small sick part of her…a part that she wished she could cut out and throw away enjoyed what he had done, but her heart…it ached, her soul…it hurt she had betrayed her love…heart and there was nothing she could do about it, there was no way she could change it.
Turning her around so that she had her back to him, he bent her over, so that she was leaning with her hands resting on the boulder and her bottom pushed out in his direction. He marveled in the feel of her skin as he ran his claws down her back. Positioning his hands on her waist he lifted her a little while pulling her back to meet him as he entered her powerfully and painfully causing a grunt of pain to escape her lips. In one swift motion her barrier ripped and her soft walls pulsed around him. Slowing he pushed himself in and out of her feeling the moisture that was her…all around him. He wore it like a glove he danced in it. His first youkai bitch, she was sweet, she was beautiful, and she was now used and would be thrown to the side with in a matter of minutes.
When he entered her she felt apart of her die as another part awakened. It made her nerves tingle feeling him behind her, guiding her hips in a fashion that aroused parts of her that she had no idea existed, apart of her that should `not' be aroused. As the sensation grew stronger her mind began the slow, all the thoughts she had of fighting him turned into thoughts of wanting him inside her, near her, holding her but she knew in her heart that he shouldn't be here doing these things to her. This…what he was doing was meant for…for Kouga. She knew there was no way that Kouga would accept her now, not after this. Clearing her mind, she did the only thing she could, she let him have his way with her, after one final thought found its way into her mind, `what's done is done.'
After he was done, after he took everything that she had to offer he left her leaning against the boulder barely able to stand. She glared at him with hatred in her eyes, but her body pulsed for more of what he had just given her. She couldn't understand it…why did she want this man to continue, he had taken something from her and done things to her that she didn't want him to do, but still she longed for him to touch her again.
Watching him stroll away as if she no longer existed, tears swelled up in her eyes once more as she collapsed against the large rock. She cried like she had never cried before. In one evening her future was gone, the hope she had for her and Kouga would never happen now and this youkai that did this to her, she craved him, his touch and despised the air he breathe all at once.
~Simonkal of Inuy~
 
“What's all that noise about?” he asked to no one in particular, as he sat on a boulder not far from the hot spring the girls were using. They were only suppose to be taking a quick bath since neither one had bathed in quite some time and quite frankly he was getting a little tired of smelling Sango.
The only reason why he was there now was because he didn't trust anyone else to protect Kagome. It was a compromise you could say; either he goes to watch over them from a distance or they didn't go at all. The girls of course didn't like this but they really wanted their bath so they reluctantly agreed thinking that Inuyasha was the lesser of two evils since they knew if it were Miroku, he would definitely spy on them.
Peeping from side to side to see if anybody was watching he turned around and tried to get a peek at just what they were doing, then he thought better of it, “Feh, that's not worth being `sat' over”, as he said this he started to smirk knowing that he was lying to himself, what he wouldn't give to get just one more glance of her. It had been so long since he'd seen her, in all her glory. `If the monk was here I could use him!' He thought quickly but as fast as the thought filtered into his mind he dismissed it. Turning back around he decided that he might as well relax while he waited so he reclined back with his hand behind his head and his legs crossed at the ankle.
Closing his eyes he made sure that his other senses were alert to their surroundings. There was no way that he was going to let anyone get within 50 feet of Kagome, especially that hentai freak, Jouyoku.
He sat up abruptly as if he had heard someone call his name. Sniffing the air around him he grimaced, “Kikyo”. Knowing that smell of bones and earth, the chill of death, it could be no one else. `Why is she here?' `What does she want?' He looked up into the night sky and there they were, her soul collectors, flying just above the treetops, calling to him, alerting him that his presence was requested.
“Fuck!” He hissed knowing that this was not a good time sure he was hoping to see her so that he could finally tell her he had chosen Kagome and as far as promises went, the one he made to her would have to be broken, but now was not the time, he couldn't go to her.
`53 years ago things were so different. There was nothing I wouldn't have done for her. I remember sitting on the outskirts of her village praying that I could just get a whiff of her scent, and that would be enough to get me through the day. If I saw her or perhaps was able to walk with her that would've made my month. Just the thought that this woman was not afraid of me made my heart beat 100 times faster. When she smiled, even though her smile was never really directed at me, it made my skin become feverish. I would follow her around like a lost puppy hoping that one day perhaps she would welcome me into her village maybe even her arms, or maybe just maybe she would tell me that I was worth something.'
He didn't know why he thought of these things now, but he welcomed them, it had been too long since he had sat down and thought about the past in this fashion. He smiled to himself as he thought about the fondest memory he had of her. `We were crossing the river, I can't remember exactly where we were coming from or going, but when she stepped out the boat, she stumbled and fell into my arms. That was the first time anyone besides my mother had touched me with out trying to harm me in some kind of way, that's when it happened that's when I decided that if it would make her touch me more like that, then I'd do whatever she asked me to do. I would remain at her side as her mate if she wanted or as her puppy, which I already felt that I was.
“Puppy, huh?” He whispered to himself while shaking his head. Turning his face skyward to gaze again at the soul collectors that still hovered above the tree tops, beckoning him to come to her, he thought,`When you asked me to use the jewel to become human I was overjoyed, because I knew that then we could be together as man and wife as you had called it.' “Kikyo, what a difference a day makes…”
He turned away from the soul collectors and towards the woman that held his heart in the palm of her hands to do with it as she pleased. She sat in the bubbling hot spring less than 30 yards away from him. Their eyes met and locked on one another, “She knows that I'm looking at her, why is she smiling at me, and not sitting me”. `Does she know I need her? Does she feel my soul calling to hers? Can she hear my heart pounding? It really doesn't matter she's always there for me'. No matter what...Kagome knows me better than I know myself, she's never been afraid of me, even in the beginning when I tried to take the jewel from her, she's never been recoiled by the thought of touching me or me touching her. No matter how foul I get or how much I curse her she is always there, when she goes home she always comes back to me. Even though we have the jewel completed now she still returns religiously and never stays away for more than a day. She has given me a home, and she doesn't even know it. She's the only person other than my mother and father that has given me anything. All Kikyo wanted to give me was this rosary of submission, and to take my heritage from me. But Kagome, she gives me so much, so much, that no matter how many demons I have to kill to protect her, or how many times I have to die I would never be able to repay her for what she's done.'
The wind picked up around him tossing his long silver-white hair into his face pulling him out of his reverie. He noticed that Kagome and Sango had gotten out of the hot spring and were somewhere close getting dress. He looked in the direction of where Kikyo was still waiting for him and he whispered, “For 50 years I was sealed to Goshinboku, lingering somewhere between life and death, because there was no trust between us. I `m not sure if it was love but I did care about you and at that time, I would've have happily given my life to you, but for the past 3 years she's loved me, she's cared for me, and she's forgiven me. She awakened me to a life that I did not know existed, she doesn't ask that I give up apart of myself to be with her, she accepts me as I am. No, Kikyo I will not come to you, I will not hurt her again, and when we finally meet…it will be for the last time.” He glanced in the direction of the soul collectors and noticed that they were slowly descending back into the tree line.
“Inuyasha?” Kagome said, standing below the boulder that he was sitting on.
He looked down at her, and she met his gaze with a bright smile,” I'm ready if you are, Sango already went back to camp to start dinner”, she said happily.
The hanyou jumped down, landing directly in front of her. They stood there face to face for a moment just staring at one another.
Breaking the moment Kagome turned to walk way but stopped a few feet from him, “Kikyo's waiting for you.” She said sadly not looking at him.
With out giving it a second thought he walked up to her placing his arms around her waist and pulled her back flush against him. After placing a soft kiss on her neck then her cheek he replied, “I know, but there's someone more important that needs me.”
Turning around to face him with tears already building up in her eyes she whispered, “Thank you” then leaned into him laying her head against his chest.
Until Next Time…(Please Review or don't, it doesn't really matter!!)
Thank you Darkmikokikyo, for all your help!!