InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Confrontation ❯ Quiet Thunderstorms ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
Disclaimer: I don't own any of them, with the exception of Jouyoku and Miebi Kokushi!!
 
Chapter 20: Quiet Thunderstorms (Lemon Warning)
After leaving the dead but undead woman he traveled south with out a destination in mind he only knew that if the plan that he had sat into motion was going to work he needed to rob as many Youkai women of their essence as humanly possible or he could rob just one powerful one. This would have to happen if he was to defeat the Hanyou should the dead bitch fail.
During his travels through various villages he heard whispers of a Youkai woman said to be able to command the winds. Of course this intrigued him, but what intrigued him even more was that the rumors also said she lived alone with a younger Youkai female said to be about 13 or 14 years of age. After hearing this he could barely contain himself, he would take them one after the other and kill anyone who tried to stop him. He had a plan and that plan consisted of 3 women; the Miko and her friend and just for spite he would take the white demons' ward.
`They will not stop me; the Miko will feed me for an eternity and I will devour everything about her friend…her core, her soul, her heart leaving her an empty shell and nothing more. Her scent was so desirable, she beckoned to me, she begged me to take her, she wanted me I could smell her.' This thought made his groin grow hot with unrequited passion so in order to suppress it he thought about the one thing or person that made his blood boil, `the white demon and his ward Rin, she's so pure so sweet and innocent I simply must have her…' he thought with a chuckle, “sweet Rin you'll be mines simply because I was told I couldn't have you.” He said just above a whisper as he stared a head of him at the castle said to contain his means to an end.
As he approached the gates he hesitated not because he was frightened even though he could feel the power emanating from the castle, but because he couldn't decide if he wanted to take them in their own beds or if he wanted to call them down to him. He couldn't sense any auras that were male so he knew they were there alone with the exception of a few Ninjen females, `dessert' he thought with a smirk.
Walking along the wall that stood at least 8 to 10 feet tall he grimaced, `is this suppose to keep me out?' He questioned in his mind as he easily glided up and over it with out breaking a sweat. Landing on the opposite side he stood in the shadow of the wall and stared un-bashfully at the castle, waiting on the right moment to introduce himself to his new mates.
Simonkal of Inuy
It had been almost a year since she was set free after Naraku's demise. The only way she survived was because she and Kanna decided that once Naraku had the entire jewel he would have no use for them. In order to preserve their lives they informed the Hanyou Inuyasha and Sesshomaru Lord of the Western Lands of Narakus' plan and the where abouts of the baby that held his heart and also how they were to destroy it.
Sure they went to the battle alongside Naraku as planned but they faked their injuries and disappeared, unfortunately the boy Kohaku was killed the morning of the battle when Naraku removed the shard from his back. Hakkadoushi, Naraku's right hand was killed on the battlefield along with Naraku.
Since then she and Kanna had taken over the Castle that Naraku had called home, making sure that it was cleaned from top to bottom and over again. She simply despised Naraku and his cowardly ways, in the end she probably hated him more than the group that hunted him down risking their lives just so he couldn't get his grimy hands on the shards.
Since then she hadn't heard anything from the Hanyou or the White Lord, which she didn't surprise her. Had it not been for Naraku she would have never even known that they existed.
It had been rather quiet; it was always quiet now that Naraku was gone. She tried to stay to herself with the exception of the occasional Youkai or human lord that tried to remove her from this castle, but they were easily dealt with. All it took was one swipe of her fan and the battle was over.
Now she and Kanna ran the Castle with 3 Ninjen women as their servants one did the cooking, on did the cleaning, and the other tended to their needs.
“Kagura?” The girl Kanna questioned as she slowly and quietly walked into the room. You would have thought that after Narakus' death she would have livened up a little, but that would simply be wishful thinking.
“Yes Kanna.” Kagura replied with out turning to face her. She had been sitting watching the stars from her balcony window when the girl walked in.
Walking a little further into the room the girl spoke her voice just above a whisper, “aren't you lonely?”
“Why would you ask me such a thing, Kanna?”
“Kagura you're a women you should marry now that you're free from Narakus' hold.”
“Is that so?”
“Surly you don't wish to live alone for the rest of your days.”
“No, I suppose I don't but I will not give my freedom away again and by marrying that's what I'd be doing.”
“Kagura?”
Becoming bored with the girls line of questioning Kagura replied as calmly as she could, “yes, Kanna?”
“I think you should find someone to marry it's not right that a woman of your age and status live alone.”
Standing up Kagura finally turned to face the pale girl that looked no more than a shell of a ghost, “are you trying to get rid of me, Kanna?”
Turning to leave the room as quietly as she entered Kanna whispered, “something awaits us in the shadows.”
Hearing the young girl Kagura replied, “I am the wind sorceress no matter what awaits me I shall over come it.”
“So you say” could be heard as the door closed behind the girl exiting the room.
“What's her deal?” Kagura asked herself as she walked around her room blowing out the small torches that lit the room. She didn't know why the girl had chosen tonight to bring up such trivial things. Why would she ever marry? As a matter of fact the thought had never actually crossed her mind not that she could remember. `If I wanted to marry, whom would I marry anyway. Who in the hell does she think she is? I'm not old I have centuries to marry someone should it ever present it self.' The thoughts danced through her head as she slowly disrobed so that there were nothing between her body and the satin sheets she slept on. Climbing onto her mat she made sure to keep her fan nearby should she need it. `Marry…Me get married, yeah right! Besides that kind of thing only happens in my dreams.' Was her final thought as she slowly drifted off to sleep.
Simonkal of Inuy
After waiting for a while longer after he saw her lights dim he gently leaped up and over her balcony landing quietly as not to disturb the sleeping youkai. He could sense the power radiating off of her so he did not want to give her a chance to notice him. Smirking to himself he figured he had come up with the perfect plan, `I'll be your fantasy my wind sorceress.' He thought to himself as a chuckle almost escaped him. He could hear her breathing become rather erratic as if she was beginning to awaken. Opening his link he sent this thought to her, `this is merely a dream. I am your fantasy here for your pleasure and only yours. You will let me do as I choose and you will do whatever I ask, is that clear?'
In answer to his question she rolled onto her back and moaned lightly then mumbled, “my fantasy? Sess…shomaru…”
`Sesshomaru? Isn't that the name the girl Rin called the White Lord?' He thought to himself as a sinister grin spread over his features, `so you also have a craving for the White Lord. I shall appease that craving to tonight.' Slowly he approached the mat to an on looker it would've appeared that he was slowly gliding across the floor.
He noticed that her hair wasn't very long at all at least nowhere near as long as the wolf Youkai he had taken a few days ago…even now he could still taste her on his lips and feel her round supple bottom pressed firmly against his groin. Shivering slightly he dismissed those thoughts sure the Youkai was a treasured piece but he had been there and done that, there was no going back.
Turning his attention back to the sleeping form before him noticed her features were that of a goddess. Her face held a childish yet womanly definition to it, telling him that she had seen a lot in her years but never forgot the need to be free and to feel life as she lived it. Looking down he noticed a fan lying next to her; he immediately pushed it out of the way having know idea what it was used for but he was sure she wouldn't have any need for it at least for the next few hours.
Sitting back he removed his Haori allowing it to drop to the floor behind him. Reaching over he caressed her cheek and listened to her mumble incoherently to the human ear but he with his excellent hearing heard everything.
“Sesshomaru I want you, please take me now…please.” She mumbled as she arched her back so that her breast that sat like to wonderful melons heaved up and down almost hypnotizing him.
Running his hand down her jaw line along her neck to rest on the crest between her two mounds he thought, `I will be your Sesshomaru tonight.'
Reaching down he untied the tie that held up his Hakama while using his free hand to slowly remove the thin piece of satin she was using as a cover.
Standing up he stepped out of his Hakama and proceeded to crawl onto the mat with her. She curled into him rubbing her head against his chest while he placed his hand on her flat stomach and allowed it to travel down to her core. You would've have thought a dame had broken but he knew better, this women was in lust with the White demon and it was him that had her this way, but it didn't matter he would make love to her the was she deserved the way she craved and she would never know the difference.
Of course her eyes were still closed because up to this point she still believed that she was dreaming, but he would not allow it to remain this simple. Having what he thought was a brilliant idea he opened his link once again a sent this thought, `you will open your eyes and you will see no one but your beloved Sesshomaru.'
Slowly she opened her eyes immediately she noticed his beautiful golden orbs the way his long beautiful silver hair draped over his shoulders and down his back tickling her stomach, `he's here, but why? Could he have wanted me all this time? This can't be a dream, but this has only happened to me in my dreams.' Reaching up she felt she had to touch him to make sure he was there and that he wasn't a figment of her imagination. Brushing her finger against his skin lightly she could feel the warmth of his skin. Running a finger over his slips as he stared down at her she could feel the heat from his breath, “you're here.” She whispered.
He wanted to laugh in her face, sure she was a Youkai but just as easy to manipulate. Okay maybe this was a little more than controlling her body but still she allowed her mind to be too easily manipulated and simply because of unrequited lust. He could feel her fingers brushing against his skin and over his lips and he didn't move an inch he wanted her to know or to believe that the Sesshomaru bastard was really there.
Lowering his head to hers he gently nuzzled her nose in a loving manner then gentle kissed along her cheek and down to her neck while bring his hand up to her right breast where he kneaded with his palm while pulling gently on the nipple causing her to arch towards him.
“S…sesshomaru, if we do this it will mean that…” She shivered, “I'd be your mate…” She moaned, “your mate for life.”
Grimacing at the sound of the word `mate' he thought, `yes, you'll think that your Sesshomaru's mate', but he replied to her, “for life.”
Hearing his words she through her arms around his neck throwing her weight against him which caused him to fall over so the she was now straddling his waist as he lay beneath her. Staring down at him she marveled at the gorgeous beast with his enticing physic and the thought that within a matter of minutes she would belong to him. He was the only man or Youkai that she would have allowed to control her in any way shape or form but no one knew that or needed to know that. Had he not come to her tonight she would have went to her grave holding on to her secret desire to be with him to hold him to be embraced by him. In the past she couldn't have nor would she ever have acted on this desire to be with him after all she was working for his enemy, but every time their paths crossed she would marvel at the sheer power that was he, the way his body moved under his billowy robes. The way he commanded the attention of all present. He feared nothing but struck fear into even the strongest demon. He was what she had desired for so long and tonight she would have a wish.
It shocked him a little to feel her switch their positions but he quickly remembered that she was still under his spell and in her eyes she only saw the White demon. He watched her eye him gazing ever so lovingly down at him as if he was the only man alive for her. Which would have caused him to puke had he ever eaten real food. He eyed her as she lowered her head to his neck kissing and nibbling her way down to his chest where she tenderly nibbled and sucked on his nipples. He had forgotten what it felt like to be the one on the receiving end. It felt glorious; wonderful it awakened his nerves caused chill bumps to rise over every inch of his body.
Refusing to look away from her he watched intently as her kisses moved lower to his stomach where she ran her tongue slowly over his skin in slow wet circles, then she moved down to his abdomen placing wet open mouth kisses as she brought her hand up to his shaft and began to slowly stroke it up and down in a slow sort of circular way. Gazing back up at him with out stopping what she was doing she smiled at him with her eyes while her head lowered just a little bit more.
He would have melted in her mouth had it been possible. Her mouth around his shaft it was hot, wet, soft, and all together too inviting, `I've got to let them do me more often.' He thought to himself as his insides shook involuntarily. This woman…her jaws was a powerful thing, the insides so smooth and soft, `Sesshomaru, you baka, you insignificant twat you have know idea nor will you ever.' He thought as he reached down and pulled her up shifting their positions with out missing a beat.
Before she knew what happened she was under him feeling his kisses travel over every inch of her neck then she felt him sucking at her breast as if he was an infant. She arched towards him bring his head closer to her as she ran her fingers through his hair messaging his scalp. Unable to hold it in any longer she released a moan of sheer and unbridled pleasure.
Hearing her he reached down and lifted one of her legs so that it wrapped around his waist. Rising so that his manhood sat at the entrance to her coveted place he whispered, “look at me.”
Locking her gaze with his own she did everything she could possibly do not to turn away as he entered her with a thrust ripping away the thin lining that said that she was pure and untouched. She belonged to Sesshomaru the Lord of the Western Lands now and she wasn't dreaming. She reveled in the feel of him inside her the way his body rocked against her within her. She felt a coil tense in her abdomen as he rocked faster then slower harder than softer. He dove into her over and over again with out restraint until she could hold it no longer her body called out to him beckoned to him begged him for more and he gave it with out question, with unabated desire for her…just her.
“Say my name.” He requested as he felt her muscles begin to pulse around him involuntarily, he knew that the time was near and if he was to make her believe that this was a true mating then he had to mark her. “Say my name!” He demanded again as he allowed his fangs to sharpen and protrude from his mouth this of course she did not see.
Her breathing was heavy erratic, every fiber of her body was pulsing under him. She rocked with him met his every grind his every thrust. She was his and he was hers. She heard his request and she would have answered had euphoria not set in but she fought it she was his mate and as such she moaned, “Sesshomaru” as her world exploded all around her as wave after wave of hot wet ecstasy poured over his shaft like hot grease.
Jouyoku grinned evilly as she moaned out the White Lord name. Closing in on her collar he drove his teeth into her soft skin as she exploded around him allowing him to drink in her essence and unrelenting passion. He pulsed with in her once…twice…three times all the while his body grew stronger and felt her body grow weaker. Remaining inside her for a moment longer he allowed her body to still below him as he licked at the mark that he had just left on her the mark that she would think made her the White demons mate.
Pushing himself off of her he opened his link once more; `you will sleep now my mate.' He said to her as he bent down to pick up his Hakama and Haori there was no need to put them back on he would be visiting the Girl Youkai whom slept only a few doors down then the 3 Ninjen women before the night was over.
Looking at him she tried to ask, “Sesshomaru where are you…” but was unable to finish since she felt an undeniable urge to sleep. With one final thought, `I'm mated to Sesshomaru' before she drifted off.
Walking out the door and down the darkened hallway Jouyoku thought, `what a treat you would've been for the White Lord, to bad I got to you first.' Looking at the door that separated him from the young Youkai girl he grinned slyly as he pushed on the door and entered closing it behind him.
Until Next Time…
(Authors after thought): Encase you were confused, Jouyoku now has the ability to manipulate a persons dreams and in doing this he can force them to see only what he wants them to see (ex: Kagura sees Sesshomaru when she's really being screwed by Jouyoku), but he has to catch them sleeping in order for it to work.)