Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Love Reins Supreme ❯ Love Reins Supreme ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Love Reins Supreme -

(Sequel to Tails of Troubles)

Hauntingly familiar feelings rushed through Trunks as he stared at the infamous bag. It was simple leather, altered by his mother to withstand any conditions that could possibly be imagined by the owner. Why had he taken it? He didn't know. He had needed to think after seeing the object. He had panicked.

Trunks Vejita Briefs: President of Capsule Corporations sat in his office, at his chair at CC Inc. It was early morning, spring. Outside a beautiful day greeted the world. The sun shone brightly and pleasant chatter of ningen filled the air. The windows of his office were closed. The front door was shut. No music played from the large stereo system across the room. No drinks were served from the small bar in the corner. It was just Trunks, the bag, and the quiet hum of the small yet powerful laptop computer that sat just inches away.

Ye Old Torture Bag…

Trunks had spent months fearing and loving this bag. Within lay endless perverted toys that belonged to his father. There was no telling what had been removed and what new objects had been placed within since things had altered so much just months ago.

To this day, Trunks didn't know exactly what happened. What had those few months between he, Gokou, and Vejita been, if not love? Did Vejita just shrug it off as a wild affair of lust? Trunks had believed it was true love. He honestly had. For all those months with his father, he had believed they had shared a passionate love. They had followed rituals that had bonded them tightly together. Even occasionally, they could sense each other's emotions and thoughts. Why would Vejita have done that to them if what they shared had not been true love?

It didn't make sense. Vejita was with Gokou now, and though Bulma knew about the relationship between Goten and Trunks - and supported it - she was still unaware of her husband's adultery, as was Chichi. It would likely be like that for all eternity.

Trunks had caught sight of the bag sitting in the corner of the foyer on his way to the office. His breath had caught in his throat as he saw the familiar shimmer of the leather. To touch it again had left shivers throughout his body. So much pain and pleasure had been caused by this damnable bag.

He swallowed, staring at it. Vejita had demanded that he never open it years ago… and Trunks had obeyed because he had belonged to Vejita.

Perhaps that was the reason it wasn't meant to be. All those months… and never once did Trunks try and take control. Maybe that was what Gokou gave Vejita… freedom of control. Had Vejita grown bored with being dominant? Was that why so much pain was inflicted on him during their bedroom acts, because Vejita was trying to provoke him into taking control?

Trunks leaned forward, the tail tucked beneath the hem his pants tightening around his waist unconsciously, and grabbed the edges of the bag, sliding it forward to the edge of the desk. Unintentionally, he held his breath. Gingerly, fingertips worked the belt over the top of the bag, pulling the strap. There was the jingle of metal against metal. The strap fell back and the bag slid open. Trunks licked his lips nervously and leaned forward, staring into the bag.

Not much had changed. Piles of sex toys upon sex toys. The knives had been removed, he noticed immediately.

"What'cha doing?"

Trunks yelped, jerking up from the table with a gasp. Goten paused, tail curling out behind him, and tilted his head with a curve of his lips. He looked so seductive when he did that. Trunks grinned, circling the desk to greet his lover. For three months they had been together, and though Trunks missed is father occasionally, Goten was everything he had ever wanted. There was no constant struggle to prove himself. When they were together, Trunks never felt nervous as he had with Vejita. There was very, very little pain, and an endless amount of pleasure. Trunks wrapped his arms around Goten's waist, leaning down to kiss him in greeting. Trunks' tail sneaked out of its hiding place and curled around Goten's, fur tightening around the sensitive appendages, sending shivers through each other.

Goten smiled as they pulled apart, looking over to the desk. "What's that?" Son curiosity demanded to know.

Trunks' eyes widened. "N-nothing!" his voice cracked with the word, betraying him. Goten caught the sound and he pulled away, rushing over to the desk. As soon as his eyes locked onto the contents of the bag he paused and cleared his throat nervously. Trunks winced, closing his eyes. How was he going to explain this? Would Goten think he was betraying him with Vejita? It was something Goten had asked about after Trunks had explained what had happened nearly a year ago in the gravity room.

"Quite a large collection, Trunks," a husky voice whispered from the desk. Trunks peaked through his fingertips at Goten and the temperature of his blood rose at least ten degrees as he saw the lust-filled glow in the demi-Saiyajin's black eyes. "Uh… um…." Words lost all meaning as Goten stepped forward and reached out, grabbing the edge of Trunks' slacks and pulling him forward. Trunks tried to object, but he lost all sanity as wet lips claimed his and hands clawed impatiently at his tie, then his belt. Damn the person who created clothes, he thought angrily when Goten struggled with the leather. He reached down, taking the belt away from Goten and yanking it off. Boots were toed off in annoyance.

"Never one for foreplay, are you?" Goten laughed as he was shoved against the desk. Trunks looked down at the flushed bright-eyed face and smiled. "Oh… I could be," he breathed, leaning down, tongue running along Goten's bottom lip. Goten laughed softly. "Yeah?"

"You wouldn't like my ideas of foreplay, I'm afraid," he grinned sadistically. Goten raised a curious brow at the challenge. Trunks had discovered just after a few days of them being together that Goten, also, was a bit of a masochist. Trunks had not been forced to abandon his kinky lifestyle, though it did have to be watered down a small amount. The knives had been too much for Goten.

"Oh really?" Goten gently pushed Trunks back and slid up on the desk, hands grabbing the Torture Bag, tail curling around his own thigh, nuzzling against the bulge. Trunks' eyes widened as he watched Goten search the contents, eyes widening ever few seconds at something quite questionable and completely unexpected. Goten began to lay out objects - dildos, butt plugs, leather collars - and it was far too much for Trunks to handle. "Wait, stop," he whispered, grabbing the demi-Saiyajin's hand. He took the bag away, stuffing the contents aside, and circled his desk, shoving the bag into one of the drawers never to be seen again. Vejita could come get the damn thing if he wanted it badly enough.

"Trunks… what…"

"Goten, stop," Trunks pleaded, sitting down in the chair, tearful eyes staring up. Goten fell silent, sliding around the table to face Trunks. His cheeks were still flushed from embarrassment and lust. Trunks bowed his head, unable to gaze into the beautiful black eyes. How was he supposed to explain?

"It's Vejita's, isn't it?" Goten didn't need an explanation. He always seemed to know. "Yea-h," Trunks' voice wavered. He buried his face in his hands and sighed. It was all going to blow up in his face. Goten would be disgusted with him and would never have anything to do with him again….

A gentle hand brushed along his chin, drawing his head from his hands. Watery cerulean eyes gazed into twinkling midnight. Goten slid off the desk and knelt down at the prince's feet, hands resting on his thighs. "I love you, Trunks. Nothing is going to change that."

"Why are you so good to me, Goten?" Trunks whispered with a faint smile. Goten merely laughed softly, his cheeks reddening with a blush as he looked away, only becoming even cuter. "I'm sorry," Trunks said softly. "I didn't mean to… to bring the bag. I wasn't thinking. I…"

"I know," Goten responded, fingers brushing down the cloth. "You still love Vejita. You always will, Trunks, but it doesn't matter."

"It doesn't?" Trunks asked, his eyes growing wide.

"No, it doesn't, because I know you love me more." Goten sat back on his heals, offering the elder Saiyajin a nervous smile. "Right?"

Trunks grinned. "Right." He leaned down, reclaiming luscious lips. Goten leaned into his embrace as Trunks' arms wrapped around him, pulling the two closer. Shirts were ripped off hastily; fingers fisted hair, deepening passionate kisses. Hands groped hardening arousals through annoying cloth.

Yanking back in desperate need of breath, Trunks grabbed Goten's ass and shoved him back on the desk, forcing him to lie on his back. He roughly ripped off blue jeans and the gray boxers beneath, tossing them carelessly to the side of the room. Hungry eyes gazed at the length presented to him. A blushing Goten rose up on his elbows, nervously watching his mate through lidded eyes.

Trunks leaned over and hit the speaker beside his computer. "Pam, hold my calls." Goten's wide eyes stared at him in shock, but Trunks only grinned as her high-pitched voice responded with an agreement. He clicked off the monitor and leaned forward between his lover's bent legs. "Should I tell her not to disturb me too, or would you prefer the chance of us being seen together?"

"Trunks!" Goten yelped, trying to scramble away, as if such a thing would happen at any moment. Trunks laughed and shoved Goten back with a chuckle, hitting the monitor to repeat himself. An annoyed Pam responded after only a second. Trunks chuckled at the glare he was on the receiving side of, but paid the anger no heed. He loved teasing the insecure little Saiyajin. "I'm sorry," he responded breathlessly as pulled his chair forward and sat down on his knees in it, leaning over Goten. Soft hands wrapped around thighs, holding them still, as a warm mouth encased the throbbing arousal - after all, goodness had to be rewarded, right?

Goten cried out, hands gripping the top of the desk as his back arched from the explosion of sensations. The head of his length brushed against the back of Trunks' throat. Trunks chuckled against the cry, causing the vibration from his vocal cords to run through every nerve within Goten's system. Tears began filling his eyes as he tried not to scream, fearing that Pam would rush into the room.

Oh the rumors that would follow.

Not that there weren't already rumors. Trunks was still trying to quiet the whispers from the bathroom scene.

And then, of course, there was the cafeteria buzz, and the conference room gossip, and who could forget the supply closet chitchat… or the copier machine hearsay.

The two of them really needed to be a little more conservative with their sex lives.

Goten went blind with pleasure as he felt fingers intrude into his opening, stretching the flexible entrance. He unleashed a cry and muffled it instantly with his hands as he came into the scorching hot mouth. His tail uncoiled, encircling Trunks' neck, tugging his head up and down in a vain attempt to get deeper… get more. He shuddered as he felt Trunks' throat contract as the elder demi swallowed. He was going to die, right here, and he didn't care.

It felt to good to care.

Of course, he didn't die. Goten lay sprawled across the desk, his legs spread wide as Trunks prepared him. He felt the hand pull out briefly. The prince shuffled around in one of his drawers. Without looking, Goten knew he was searching for lotion. Trunks and his damn lotion. He had it hidden everywhere in Capsule Corporations Incorporated. In every bathroom, every supply room, every conference room… even in the snack rooms, little bottles of lube were concealed carefully.

Trunks plotted all those scenes. Goten would have scowled had he the willpower.

Wet fingers reentered him, accompanied by friends. He moaned against the odd sensation, arching his hips, tail coiling around the wrist. A warm mouth kissed the tip of his limpness and Goten smiled with a faint purr. He was always good to Trunks? The royal demi had no idea how he felt. This, all of it, was heaven… or the lowest depths of sinful hell. The Devil favored him if it was the latter, and Goten needed to remember to thank the Prince of Darkness.

Perhaps that was Trunks.

For so many years he'd longed for this. As a preteen he'd dreamed about it, touched himself and pretended that it was Trunks' hand caressing him. Now it was, and he never wanted it to end. Hardly a day passed without sex, and if Goten had any say in it, a day never would. "Trunks, please… I need you," he whispered, moving against the teasing fingers. The fingers slipped out and Goten sat up impatiently. He gripped Trunks' shoulders, shoving him back in the chair.

Trunks allowed the haste, slipping his legs from beneath him and onto the floor. Goten climbed off the desk, his entire body flushed and heated, breath coming in heavy pants. He straddled Trunks' hips, kissed his lips, fisted the long silky lilac mane. Their tongues dueled skillfully - a familiar battle that no one needed to win. Their tails tightened around each other, relaxing and twisting with no actual goal.

Goten pulled back when air became an issue and positioned his hips over the need that awaited him. He loved doing this, more than he loved pounding Trunks. The feel of Trunks inside him, of knowing that he caused every moan and groan left him ecstatic. Goten loved the ache as he was stretched to make way. He loved how they fit together, and how such an insane amount of pleasure could be caused by so little pain. As Trunks' length slid deep inside him, returning to a familiar haven, Goten purred, head falling back as his hands dug into Trunks' shoulders.

He waited for the pain that Trunks was sure to cause, for the scent of blood to fill the air. Instead, as he slowly began moving up and down the thick rod, he felt Trunks' hands wrap around his wrists, pulling them away from the shoulders they were digging into. Confused black eyes gazed down at the elder Saiyajin. Trunks only offered a faint smile. "We don't need pain," he whispered.

Goten whimpered and leaned forward, reclaiming warm lips. His arousal was back in full bloom, rubbing against Trunks' bare abdomen with each thrust of his hips. He wondered if he was dead as Trunks' hands ran down his back before one combed through the thick fur of his tail, the other latching onto his hip, guiding the body in every movement, causing the pace to increase.

"Uhh… gods, Goten," Trunks cried out, head falling back over the chair. Goten would have laughed had he not been cursing so heavily. Fuzzy vision caught sight of the exposed throat and his breath caught in his lungs as he looked over the pale skin. His hand reached up and wrapped around his own neck. Trunks, once, had taken a small bite from him, but it hadn't been enough. "T-Trunks," he whimpered, afraid he would do it, afraid that he would lose control and claim the young prince against his will.

Trunks looked up at the panicked sound of his name and saw the bloodlust instantly in the demi-Saiyajin's eyes. He had seen it in Vejita's before, and in Gokou's endless times. Why had he never done it? Why had he never permitted Goten to claim him?

He knew exactly the fuck why.

Enough was enough.

Reaching out, he grabbed the side of Goten's neck and pulled the demi-Saiyajin down. He licked the warm sweaty skin once before pressing his sharp canines in the skin, pulling it apart. There would be pain in this motion, but it would be so little, and afterwards, never again. Blood tainted his tongue and he swallowed it greedily, baring his neck for the returned motion that he hoped - prayed - would come.

Trunks didn't wait very long.

He growled as the sharp cut of teeth was felt. He winced in pain as the bond with his father was overridden. He lost all sense of Vejita's thoughts and senses in his head, and tears stained his eyes as it happened. This was the final say. This was the last action, the last fist thrown at the enemy in an endless war.

Those thoughts vanished as he felt Goten's. The warm pulse of love and ecstasy sent him into madness. He ripped himself from the wound as he moaned in climax, filling Goten with his seed. He felt the need, the ache, the pleasure, the completeness as Goten followed him, the overwhelming sensations from within Trunks overpowering his own self. Fluid shot from the younger demi-Saiyajin, coating Trunks' stomach. The two were unmindful of the mess, however. Goten gasped for breath as he fell across his lover, burying his face against the hollow of Trunks' neck. Trunks sighed in contentment, his father the furthest thing from his thoughts.

~*~

Twirling the glass between his fingers, he sighed, staring down at the slumbering chibi on his floor. A blanket had been thrown over Goten to keep him warm. His body had curled around the cloth, missing Trunks' warmth, and now he slumbered silently in peaceful dreams. Trunks longed to return to the floor, to his mate's arms, but his head was spinning so fast he thought it might fall off any moment.

For the millionth time, his eyes drifted back to the drawer, seeing the Torture Bag in his mind's eyes, feeling his father's touch running along his body, making him ache, groan, whimper….

He had to stop these thoughts!

Goten shifted on the floor, sensing the thoughts, writhing against them in anger. He would think of them as a dream in the morning, but it still hurt Trunks to merely consider such ideas. The relationship between himself and his father was over, past. It was never meant to be, and it could not ever be.

He had to get it over with. He had to get Vejita out of his head.

Goten deserved loyalty and commitment, and Trunks wanted to give him that so desperately.

He sat the drink down on the desk and quickly yanked on his clothing. He scribbled a quick note to Goten, leaving the sheet of paper on his desk. It contained a lie about a meeting, but it was better that Goten didn't know where he was going. Hopefully, this would be the last lie he ever told the younger demi-Saiyajin. As he buckled his pants, Trunks quietly circled the desk and yanked open the drawer softly, removing the accursed bag. He stared at the shiny leather for long moments, hating it and loving it, wanting to destroy it but also eager for the chance it gave him to speak to Vejita… just one last time.

He left the office, exchanged harsh words with Pam that none were permitted in his office while he was gone, and darted off through the skies towards the Capsule Corp mansion. He had no qualms about flying. Since after the time of Majin Buu, people had become used to the idea of people flying, especially since the daughter of Satan-san could do it.

Trunks arrived in only moments and entered his house, ki senses exploring the grounds, searching. His mother was home, as was his baby sister, and Vejita. Gokou was miles away, no harm to anyone and not a bother to Trunks. His breath caught in his throat as he recalled nights that followed after similar thoughts - nights full of passion, aches and moans, sweaty skin and delightful teasing.

"Thinking about something, boy?"

Trunks yelped and spun around as Vejita passed through the door into the foyer, towel circling his neck, tight - oh so tight - black shorts around his hips, showing each delightful inch of skin that Trunks had memorized. His cheeks grew flushed as his breathing became heated. He wanted… he needed…

"Goten will wake up soon."

Damn his father.

Vejita was doing this, testing him. Why? It didn't make sense, none of it! Vejita had threads connected to Trunks' limbs and was yanking them in an endless number of separate directions, as if his son was a puppet and his only purpose was to entertain the Saiyajin no Ouji. Trunks shook away the thoughts and tossed the bag on the floor, allowing it to skid to Vejita's feet. He glared down at the leather, refusing to meet his father's gaze. "That's yours. Keep it out of my sight."

"Ahhh… I was looking for that." Vejita smirked, eyes never leaving his flushed son. After a brief moment of enjoying watching the demi-Saiyajin prince squirm Vejita grew bored and shrugged his shoulders, tossing the towel atop the bag, forcing Trunks to look away. What did he care if Goten was loyal to Trunks? The boy was half human after all. Unfaithfulness on Vejita-sei, especially when it occurred to claimed mates, was met with, often, death. Mates decided the fate of their unfaithful mate. Ningen, however… ah, who knew? Ningen were confusing and annoying. Their ways were illogical as far as Vejita was concerned.

He wanted to teach his boy right, but Trunks looked to damn delicious.

Vejita crossed the room and grabbed Trunks' shoulder, shoving him back against the wall. Hungry onyx eyes stared down as a hand roamed down Trunks' abdomen, Vejita's slick tail curling around the boy's thigh, caressing his backside. He could smell the sex from the boy - Goten's scent. It made him ache and burn with lust to reclaim his old mate. He felt rage and jealously overwhelm him that Goten, a low-class fucker not worthy enough to kiss his shoes, would dare take HIS mate!

Leaning down, he claimed Trunks' lips hungrily. Vejita's sly appendage curled around the firm buttocks, sneaking between legs to nudge the hardening cock. Trunks was HIS and always would be! Their bodies pressed together, Vejita's hands grabbing in annoyance at the excessive amount of fabrics preventing him from caressing pale skin.

Trunks whimpered against the lips, against the feel of his father's fingers, tongue… body. The soft touches of Vejita's tail caused him to moan, his own, normally hidden in shame beneath his pants, to drop from its hiding place and interlock.

The feel of fur on fur caused him to snap.

Trunks ripped himself away with a cry, wiping his mouth and moving as far across the foyer as possible. He pressed himself into a corner of the room, glaring at Vejita as if the man were the devil himself. Vejita, lidded eyes staring in annoyance and mouth wet and inviting, raised an irked brow, hand snaking down to rub the throbbing ache beneath his shorts. Trunks whimpered and turned his gaze away, quite aware of his own need.

"Explain yourself, boy," Vejita snarled.

"Goten is my mate," Trunks replied hastily, breathlessly. He couldn't breathe. It was too hot. Why was it so fucking damn hot!

Vejita chuckled and nodded, annoyed but pleased. He crossed the room and paused just inches in front of Trunks, seeing the frightened glow in his azure eyes. He smirked, loving his games, and leaned forward, arms pressing against the wall on either side of the squirming demi.

"Good," he muttered, leaning his face down. Trunks and Vejita's lips brushed together just briefly, barely touching and yet sending shivers down each other's spines. No other contact was had, and after merely a second Vejita pulled back, crossed the room, gathered up his towel and bag, and left.

Trunks slid to the ground with a panicked gasp, burying his head in his hands as he tried to regain control of his sanity and body. Everything ached. Everything was on fire. It burned and it throbbed and it hurt so bad he just wanted to curl up and die. His tail throbbed and curled around his waist protectively.

Was this supposed to be love?

Teary eyes gazed up at the ceiling as Trunks gasped for breath. That wasn't love. This pain could never be love. Goten…

Gods… Goten…

He focused his mind on the smiling happy face, seeing big black eyes sparkling and a luscious tempting mouth pulled into a carefree laugh. His breathing calmed as he mentally reached out for Goten, hearing the demi-Saiyajin's quiet dreams of touches and dinners. The grip of his tail relaxed. His flushed face returned to the normal pale shades. Trunks wiped away the tears with the back of his sleeve and slowly and unsteadily climbed to his feet.

The panic was gone, as was the curiosity.

Vejita wasn't his love.

Goten was.

END