/ ❯ Chibis go to school ❯ Young love-literally. ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Toriyama Not I Akira Am.

Author's Notes: Ok, for the last chapter 2 people said that they wanted Trunks and Goten to come from the future and 1 said no (Last time I checked anyway) So when you review for this chapter please tell me yes or no! And thank you to those of you that reviewed!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Ok, when we last left off it was Play Time, the last 2 hours of the day (Time sure did fly didn't it?) and we get to see what the Z children are going to do.

Chi-Chi: * Sitting with Bulma * So what should we do?

Bulma: I don't know. Vegeta and I are going to overthrow the evil known as Maron sometime today though.

Maron: * Skipping by * Llalalalala! Who's evil?

Chi-Chi and Bulma: * glare *

Maron: * Sniffles and walks off on the verge of tears *

Chi-Chi and Bulma: * laugh as they watch her walk off *

Goku: * Sitting in a corner eating, he sees Maron coming by sniffling * Huh? What's wrong with you?

Maron * sniff * Those to * sniff * old ladies over there * she points to Chi-Chi and Bulma and sniffs once again * were mean to me! WAAAAAH!!!

Everyone in classroom: * Turns to look at the crying ditz *

Ms. Kisses: Oh my! Is everything all right Maron?

Maron: * Sniffs and shakes her head * It'll NEVER be all right!

Vegeta: * Whispers to Nappa and Radditz * She's such baby, at least me and the onna are going to take care of her today.

Freiza: * Snidely * You mean your going to change her diapers and play house?

Vegeta: * turns beat red * NO! WHY THE ( bleep) WOULD I DO THAT?!?!

Freiza: * Smirks superiorly * You said she was a baby and you and the onna were going to take care of her!

Vegeta: * Pushes Freiza's head into the ground * SHUT UP YOU GAY LIZARD!

Ms. Kisses: * Turns her attention away from Maron * Oh my! Vegeta, I know you're very SPECIAL but that does not mean others aren't SPECIAL and don't deserve respect! Plus, I have told you already not to use foul language in my classroom!

Vegeta: * Flips her off and gives her a look as if to say `Make me do anything and you'll regret it' *

Bulma: * To Chi-Chi * He's actually kind of…cute when he does that! He'd be nearly perfect if he weren't such a bad ass!

Ms. Kisses: * Immediately turns away from Vegeta and looks at Bulma (I swear, she's got a sixth sense for knowing when someone swears O_o) Bulma, I have said before, please do not swear in my classroom.

Bulma: * gives Ms. Kisses a dirty look and whispers something to Chi-Chi, both girls giggle *

Ms. Kisses: Bulma, I am afraid I need to send you to the back corner.

Nappa: dun, dun, DUN!

Piccolo: Feh.

Nappa: * begins going into a chorus of dun, dun, duns *

Vegeta: * Glares at Nappa, thinks * I'm just going to kill him now. * Suddenly has a vision of him as an adult killing Nappa, thinks again * I'll wait, whatever that vision was, it looked better than wasting him now.

Radditz: FOR PETE'S SAKE NAPPA! SHUT.UP!!!!

Goku: But Oniichan(sp?), I LIKE hearing those sound affects! Like when we were coming to Earth and Nappa sang all those songs about Turkeys in the Straw!

Radditz and Vegeta: * Grimace thinking of the memory *

Nappa and Goku: * Smile thinking of the memory *

Piccolo: * Is glad he came to Earth alone *

Everyone else: * Are glad they were never locked up anywhere with Nappa *

*Suddenly it begins storming outside and a freak blizzard happens *

Ms. Kisses: Oh my! It looks like we'll be snowed in for the night class!

Vegeta: * Looking freaked out * SNOWED IN?!?!? SNOWED.IN?!?!!? ITS LATE AUGUST WE CAN'T BE SNOWED IN!!!

Goku: Hey Nappa! Do you know any songs about snow?

Nappa: Uh…I know some songs about stuff related to snow! * Begins to sing * There's no place like home for the holidays…

Bulma: Kami he's loud!

Ms. Kisses: Er…you guys stay in here and be a SPECIAL quiet class while I go see what's going on. * Walks out of the room *

*Maron and Goku have joined in Nappa's singing *

Android #17: Ha! These flesh and blood types are so pathetic huh #18?

Android #18: Yeah. We're superior. We will not be affected by this.

* They reach for a button on themselves and turn off their hearing, they then pass notes to communicate *

Cell: Yes…now is the perfect time to devour those-

Android #17: * Chews a used notepaper in his mouth and spits it out making it hit Cell in the eye *

Cell: MY EYE! * Everyone stops what they're doing, even the "school chorus" the room goes dark and a beam of light flashes on Cell who is now sitting on a stool chair furiously rubbing at his eye, and since he's rubbing it tears come out making for a nice dramatic effect * My eye…My poor, dear, sweet eye! * Sniffs * It never did anything to anyone and yet you * points to #17 * YOU MURDERED MY EYE!

Android #17: * Blinks * No I didn't. * Light comes back on and everyone resumes what they were doing before *

Cell: * glares * Stupid eye murdering baka!

Android #17: Whatever. * Goes to get some paper to make violent drawings *

Vegeta: * Walks over to Bulma * Now we have time to work on getting rid of HER.

Chi-Chi: Can I help?

Vegeta: NO! * Pushes Chi-Chi away * Go play with 3 eyes and his girlfriend!

Chi-Chi: * Takes out a toy frying pan and begins brandishing it *

Vegeta: * Smiles * Oh…never mind what I said before. You can help us.

Bulma: * Looks confuzzled *

Vegeta: * Smirking more * In fact you have a very * Uses Ms. Kisses voice * SPECIAL * back to normal voice * job.

Chi-Chi: That being?

Vegeta: Go distract Maron! * Pushes Chi-Chi away *

Bulma: * giggles *

Vegeta: * smirks *

Chi-Chi: * Watching them * Oh…they think they can outfox me huh? Well just you 2 lovebirds wait! I will have my revenge! * lightening flashes in response with that last word *

Goku: * Upon seeing lightening * Neato Burrito! Mmm…burrito…food…* Becomes lost in his own little fantasy world where he eats walking, life-sized burritos all day *

Chi-Chi: * Smiles * Hello Goku…

Goku: * drool * food…

Chi-Chi: * glare * GOKU!!! WAKE UP AND LISTEN TO ME!!!

Goku: Wha…?

Chi-Chi: Ok Goku, here's the deal: We are going to get married and we are going to tell the whole class about Bulma and Vegeta's puppy love at the reception!

Goku: Alright. Does marriage taste good? I've never heard of it before.

Chi-Chi: * Blushing * Silly boys, always have such gutter minds!

Goku: Uh…what's a gutter mind? One time when I visited Earth before, my daddy said Master Roshi had a gutter mind and he wouldn't tell me what one is!

Chi-Chi: You are completely clueless to what I'm talking about aren't you?

Goku: What kind of food is marriage?

Chi-Chi: * Suddenly realizes that Goku thinks marriage is a kind of food and he'll only marry her if he still thinks it's a food * Oh…it's the best kind there is.

Goku: Wow! Really? And you'll let me have some of this marriage?

Chi-Chi: Yes. But first we need to go through a special ceremony and then you can have all the marriage you want.

Goku: Wow! * Runs over to Radditz * Guess what Oniichan?

Radditz: * Unexcitedly * What?

Goku: I'm going to get marriage!

Radditz: * Pales * You're WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Goku: Yep! That Chi-Chi girl over there says we're going to have marriage!

Radditz: * Promptly faints *

Goku: * Shrugs * I guess he's happy for me.

Android #17: * Draws a picture of himself flinging Goku into a plane and the plane crashing into the waters below on a sheet of paper * Mwhehehehehe…

Android #18: * Draws a picture of herself mutilating Krillen *

Krillen: * Wakes up * I feel like a ton of bricks fell on me…

Goku: * Happily walks over to Krillen * Guess what Krillen?

Krillen: You're the one responsible for all the food that was stuffed in my mouth when I woke up?

Goku: Yeah, wasn't it yummy?

Krillen: If you like waking up and nearly chocking on soggy bread with peanut butter, a half eaten pear and other things I don't think we need to discuss (Now haven't I provided a nice taste in your mouth?)!

Goku: Well, besides that, I'm going to get marriage!

Krillen: You-you're going WHAT!?!??!!?!?!

Goku: That's what my Oniichan said before he passed out! Are you going to pass out too?

Krillen: * Just stares at Goku with wide, unblinking eyes *

Goku: Uh…ok.

Ms. Kisses: * Comes into the room * Ok class, it seems you will be staying the night * class groans * but this will be…fun! Well learn so much about how SPECIAL we all are!

Vegeta: * Whispers to Bulma * Whatever makes her that happy, I don't want any of it.

Bulma: * Smiles * You know, getting to know you, you're not such a terrible person.

Vegeta: * `humphs' and turns away *

Bulma: * glares * I just complimented you, you know!

Vegeta: But I'm not SUPPOSED to be nice!

Bulma: No use hiding it Veggie-Chan! I know your secret! * flashes a Victory sign *

Vegeta: * `humphs' again * Let's get back to working on our plan onna.

Bulma: Fine! Maybe I'll just marry Yamcha when I grow up instead!

Vegeta: Like I'd ever get together with a weak human woman like you anyway.

Bulma: Yeah! And we'll never get together and say…produce a son named Trunks and a daughter named Bra!

Vegeta: nope, never!

Bulma: This relationship is strictly business!

Vegeta: For once I agree with you onna.

* They both nod their heads assuming the matter is closed…oh if only they knew! *

Maron and Nappa: * Are discussing making a band *

Goku: * Comes over * Guess what!

Maron: No, YOU guess what!

Goku: Uh…ok, you guys made a song for us to sing!

Nappa: Nope! We named our band!

Maron: From now on we're gonna be called "The Fossicks!"

Goku: Ok! Uh…what does Fossick mean?

Nappa: We don't know.

Goku: Alright then!

Maron: So what did you wanna tell us Goku? * snuggles up to him batting her eyelashes at him, he doesn't notice *

Goku: I'm getting marriage with Chi-Chi!

Nappa: Is marriage a food?

Goku: * nods * I think so.

Maron: * Stares at Goku *

Goku: Gee, * looks at Maron * that's what Krillen did too! * To Nappa * What's the big deal about this marriage stuff?

Nappa: * Shrugs * I don't know. Hey, can you save me some of that marriage stuff? I want to see what it tastes like.

Goku: Alright!

Chi-Chi: Goku, what are you doing here? We need to prepare!

Goku: Oh, I was just telling my friends about the marriage, say, what's the big deal about it anyway? Krillen and Maron just stood there and stared at me when I told them and Oniichan fainted!

Chi-Chi: Uh…they're jealous that you get have good food and they don't!

Goku: * Nods wisely *

Chi-Chi: Now come on! We need to get you fitted into a tux!

Goku: What's a tux?

Chi-Chi: Special clothes you need to wear for the ceremony!

Goku: * Nods wisely once again *

Ms. Kisses: May I have your attention class? You need to call your parents and let them know about this. So who's our SPECIAL person that goes first going to be?

Vegeta: * Gets up and walks out of the room *

Ms. Kisses: Oh my! Vegeta you need a hall pass dear!

Android #17: He's not an animal!

Vegeta: * Walks on as if he heard nothing *

Ms. Kisses: Oh my! Oh my!

Android #18: * Whispers to #17 * I think our teacher came from the asylum, what about you?

Android #17: Definitely, I mean, he's NOT an animal! Plus she really creeps me out with the way she says "Special"

Android #18: I know what you mean.

Yamcha: * Walks over to Bulma * Hey, so how are things going with prince pain-in-the-arse?

* A ki blast comes from down the hallway and hits Yamcha *

Bulma: * yells * VEGETA!!! I NEVER GAVE YOU PREMISSION TO IMPALE YAMCHA!!!

Vegeta: * yells back * I DON'T NEED PERMISSION TO IMPALE THAT FREAK!!!

Ms. Kisses: Children! We are all very SPECIAL and we should respect each other…

Android #17: Here she goes again.

Android #18: Yeah, should I go get some more paper for us to draw with?

Android #17: Sure. It beats listening to her pacifism lecture.

Android #18: `K

Freiza: * Whispers to Piccolo * Say, it seems like you need an ally, a friend, someone you can trust.

Piccolo: Well if I do then it'd probably be best if I just ran from you.

Freiza: I'm offering to do all your homework and all you need to do is be my mindless little henchman whom I can trust to beat up all who dare defy me!

Piccolo: Riiiiiiight…* Moves away from Freiza to where Tien and Launch are *

Freiza: I've lost more people that way. Oh well, I'll just put an ad in the Universal Telegram when I get home and tell anyone willing to be my mindless henchman to come to my school…That'll show that Namek what he gave up!

Piccolo: * To Tien * That Freiza kid freaks me out sometimes.

Tien: Yeah. Once he asked if I wanted to become his mindless zombie for all eternity.

Launch: He asked if I wanted to his brother's girlfriend!

Piccolo and Tien: * Stare at Launch *

Launch: What?

* Over by Chi-Chi and Goku *

Chi-Chi: Alright, I guess this will just HAVE to do Goku honey.

Goku: honey…mmm…I like honey.

Chi-Chi: Uh…you can have some of that with the marriage.

Goku: Ok!

* It is now that we see what the proud couple is wearing, Chi-Chi is in a "My Size" wedding dress that * gasp * her size! And Goku is in a doll tuxedo that's way too short, oh well, at least he has his underwear on *

Chi-Chi: Now all we need to do is find a preacher!

Goku: How about Piccolo?

Chi-Chi: Goku, you're such a genius! How'd you think of that?

Goku: Both names start with the letter P!

Chi-Chi: * facefaults * Wow…yes, I sure have a brilliant fiancé.

Goku: Is brilliant another food because I've never heard it before?

Chi-Chi: Uh…no. Brilliant means smart.

Goku: Cool! I'm brilliant!

Chi-Chi: You go get Piccolo darling, I need to put on my make-up!

Goku: I ate make up once! And what's a darling?

Chi-Chi: JUST GO!

Goku: Alright!

Chi-Chi: One more thing Goku darling.

Goku: What?

Chi-Chi: Call me darling, it makes it sound like you really love me a lot.

Goku: * shrugs * Ok darling * walks off to get Piccolo *

Chi-Chi: * sigh * Whatever will I do with him? He's so cute, yet so dense * sighs dramatically *

Goku: * Walks over to Piccolo, Tien and Launch * Hey Piccolo, you need to be a preacher cuz me and Chi-Chi are getting marriage!

Tien and Launch: * Stare at Goku *

Piccolo: Humans are very strange.

Goku: Yeah, they all stare at me when I tell them, plus my Oniichan fainted. I think he read about Earth customs once before.

Piccolo: Well, if being a preacher requires me to touch either of you overly much then I'm not doing it.

Goku: I don't think so, Chi-Chi doesn't like you much so I don't think she would want you to touch her.

Piccolo: As long as neither of you come with in 5 centimeters of my face I think I'll be fine.

Ms. Kisses: My the class is being good. * Surveys the room and sees Radditz fainted, Goku in a doll's tux, Chi-Chi in a wedding dress trying to persuade Piccolo to put on what looked like a preacher's outfit, Maron, Krillen, Tien and Launch seemingly in a trance, Vegeta is still gone, Bulma chatting with a nervous looking Yamcha, Freiza rubbing his hands together evilly and cackling every so often, Nappa putting the words ThU FoSSicS on a sign, Cell dabbing at his eye with a handkerchief and #17 and #18 sitting drawing pictures * Heh, heh, heh…yes, they sure are being good! * Begins to hit her head on her desk to knock herself out *

Chi-Chi: Ok Piccolo, let's see how you look!

* Piccolo comes out wearing a preacher's outfit *

Goku: How come I don't get to wear something cool like that?

Chi-Chi: Because your not the preacher!

Piccolo: These are too loose.

Chi-Chi: * venomously * Live with it green boy!

Piccolo: * glances warily at Chi-Chi *

Chi-Chi: The last thing that needs to be done is: Goku, go wake up your brother!

Goku: Yes darling! * Runs off to rouse Radditz *

* In the principal's office for a bit more serious scene *

Principal: So Mr. Vegeta, you thought you could get away with not using a hall pass! Well, you'll just have to mention THIS when you call your father too!

Vegeta: Like he gives a shit.

Principal: Where did you learn that kind of language?

Vegeta: From my father.

Principal: Have you ever thought of calling child services?

Vegeta: I'm not a weakling, I depend on no one much less strangers I don't even know. So get off my case.

Principal: I'm supposed to look out for my students' well being-

Vegeta: FOR SCHOOL RELATED MATTERS! THIS IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS SO F*** OFF! * storms out of the principal's office and back towards the classroom *

School Psychologist: I don't even want to think of the path that boy is headed down.

* Poor, poor Vegeta! Wow…I was going make the principal thing a funny thing but then I decided I might doing a follow up to this fic and that one sentence may be used for your future reference, anyway, back in the classroom *

Piccolo: * Reading from the book Chi-Chi pulled from hammer space * And do you Goku take Chi-Chi as your lawfully wedded wife…blah, blah, blah…do you or not?

Goku: I do!

Piccolo: Whoop-de-do, you may now kiss the banshee-I mean bride.

Chi-Chi: * pulls Goku up to her and kisses him before he can protest to being kissed *

Goku: * blinks and tries to pull away but just ends up falling over and taking Chi-Chi with him *

Chi-Chi: Wait until the honeymoon Goku!

Goku: * Completely forgetting the whole `kiss' thing * Mmm…honey…

Radditz: * Who has watched the event unfold * Oh Lord…well, even if I'm now related to the last living banshee at least this means Kakkarotto won't being living under the same roof as me anymore * smiles * Nope, he and my dear sister-in-law have to live on their own. * Smiles * I don't know who to feel more sorry for, my brother or his wife.

Goku: Do we get our marriage now?

Chi-Chi: * Smirking * Why Goku, that kiss WAS our marriage!

Goku: Marriage is a kiss?

Chi-Chi: Yep, it also means we need to live together * smiles more * and maybe then the stork will come (At least she's still innocent to SOME extent!)!

Goku: Is the stork a food?

Chi-Chi: No silly! The stork brings babies!

Goku: So I was delivered by the stork?

Chi-Chi: Yep! Everyone was! My daddy told me that when I asked where babies came from!

Goku: Oh because my Oniichan said (censored!)

Chi-Chi: I think your Oniichan is stupid.

Goku: He might be.

Radditz: * To himself * Stupid naïve children.

Vegeta: * Comes storming back in with what looked like a small tear on his cheek *

Bulma: * Stops her conversation with Yamcha immediately and runs over to Vegeta * What's wrong Veggie-Chan?

Vegeta: * Bitterly * Don't call me that!

Bulma: Fine, but what's wrong?

Vegeta: * Bites his lower lip and turns away from Bulma *

Bulma: I won't give up until you do!

Vegeta: Just…just go away!

Bulma: Not until you tell me what's wrong!

Yamcha: * A distance away, unzips his jacket and takes out a little blue kitten * I can't be losing her to that monkey man! * To kitten * Come Mr. Bigglesworth, we must plot on how to break them up!

Kitten: How many times to I have to tell you I'm a girl and my name is Puar?!?!?!

Yamcha: Yeah, yeah sure Mr. Bigglesworth.

Puar: You call me that one more time and I'm going to run away and pursue my true dream to be a shapeshifter!

Yamcha: * distractedly * I'm sure you will Mr. Bigglesworth…

Puar: That's it! * Jumps out of Yamcha's hands, breaks out the window and runs through the snowy landscape well on her way to the Shapeshifting academy *

Ms. Kisses: * Sees Vegeta* Ok class another SPECIAL person can go down there and call their parents!

Radditz: * Grabs his hall pass and leaves before anyone else can say otherwise *

Goku: When are we going to have the reception thing?

Chi-Chi: We need to find the food for it first silly!

Goku: Alright, I'll go look for some.

Chi-Chi: Don't be stupid, I'll go when I go to tell my daddy the big news! Life goes by so quickly! * Sighs exasperatedly *

Goku: If you say so…uh…darling!

Chi-Chi: Good boy.

Nappa: * Comes over * Chi-Chi, we need your husband for…er…official Fossicks business!

Chi-Chi: What're Fossicks?

Goku: That's the name of the band me, Nappa, and Maron are in!

Chi-Chi: Will you go on tour?

Goku: I guess…

Chi-Chi: Oh Goku! You can't leave me! I'll join the band too!

Goku: * shrugs * Alright, if you want to.

Nappa: We always need to a new member!

Chi-Chi: * Hugs Goku * We're going to be so happy together my sweet!

Goku: * Smiles * I can't wait for the reception!

Chi-Chi: * Glances evilly and Bulma and Vegeta * Neither can I…

* In the principal's office *

Radditz: Yeah, that's right dad. We've been snowed in-Yes I KNOW it's August! But we're still snowed in! And Kakkarotto's martial status has moved to Married-Yeah, really. He and a banshee child hooked up because he thought marriage was food. And he, Nappa, and this ditzy girl called Maron made a band called the Fossicks and they sing horribly! Hey! Why are you laughing?! It wouldn't be so funny if YOU were in my place now would it?!?!?! * growls and hangs up * I don't see what he thinks is so funny about the band thing and he probably doesn't believe me as far as the marriage thing goes.

* Thunder cracks behind Radditz and outlines the shadows of the Fossicks members *

Radditz: What do you wa-Lord you guys look creepy!

Goku, Chi-Chi, Maron and Nappa: * Simultaneously * Join us Radditz.

Radditz: Wha-what?

The Fossicks (It's just easier to call them that): Join us Radditz.

Radditz: What are you talking about?!?!

The Fossicks: Join us Radditz.

Radditz: * Dashes for the door and finds that it's locked and ki-proofed * Oh shit!

The Fossicks: Join us Radditz.

Radditz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The Fossicks: Join us Radditz.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Woah, I had FUN writing this chapter, and the sad Veggie scenes were inspired because I was listening to kind of an angsty romance song when I wrote them. Oh yeah, and I'm thinking of writing, in addition to 1st grade, 2-4 or 2-6 grade. And in addition to that, do a B/V romance sequel that takes place when they're grown up and meet again (Assuming the Freiza never blew up Planet Vegeta, since this is pretty obviously AU) so what do you think? And don't forget to tell me if Trunks and Goten should come back! I value your opinion!