+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Creppypasta X Reader (Story Choosing) ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Please don't..." she pleaded. I'll do anything...please...."

The smiles on my face grew as I stepped closer to my victim. I almost felt sorry for her...

I looked at the knife I had picked up this morning, now covered in blood. In all my kills, my favorite part was watching my prey beg for mercy. I loved the cries of pain my victims made when I stabbed them. 

I sat down in front of her, watching her before I leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"¿Estás listo?"

Her eyes widened, as I moved the knife behind my back to her chest.

"No! Please! I'll do anything..."

She screamed as I stabbed her chest, making sure to do it slowly so she could feel all the pain.

I stood up and took a few steps back to admire my work. There was a pool of blood around her, and her face had scars that I had made with my knife. Such a pretty sight...

My smile grew wider as I replayed the scene over and over again in my head.

"Are you having fun, dear?"

I turned around to see my mother. She was wearing a white shirt that had been stained by blood. Her hair black hair was not in her usual braid. Her hair flowed down to her waist, where she wore a belt that strapped down knives, poison, and other killing materials.

"Yes, mother. I was just finishing up actually..." I said as I glanced at my prey.

"Your getting better and better, darling. Good job. Maybe next time, I'll allow you to use the torture room" she said winking at me.

I smiled ad I thought of the torture room. I remembered at night when I was sleeping I would hear the screams of pain and pleading from the torture room. Every singles time I heard a scream I would hear mom and dad laughing. I smiled as I heard all of this. To me, the torture room was heaven. A place where pain never stops...well... depends on how long your prey lasts. The torture room was also used for pleasure, but pleasure is not something we use that much. After all, pleasure is good. People want pleasure. People love feeling everything pleasure has to offer, to us....pleasure was a reward.

"Where's Dad?" I asked as I looked at her.

"That's what I came to talk to you about. Your father is out making deals with close friends, preparing for the big day." She said excitedly.

"And I care why?" I asked turning away from her to clean up the bloody floor.

"Well, I thought you would be excited by the fact that I and your father have decided to fule over all of the gods. This is a time where we can do whatever we want.... too bad you don't care.." she said smirking at me.

"Wait...WHAT? How long have you two been planning this? How come I don't know about this? Why didn't you ask for my help? Who is the friend's dad's meeting up with? Does anyone else know what you two are planning?"

"Darling..."

"Yes, mother?"

"Shut up and let me explain"