+Anima Fan Fiction ❯ Stop Pretending to Sleep ❯ You're A Fool Hearted Man ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Stop Pretending to Sleep *part 16*
 
It had been twenty minutes and Bill still hadn't gone back inside. Justice sat at the table with her seventh cup of coffee wondering who was this Julian Bradford and why hadn't Bill mentioned him before? Justice immediately thought Julian must be his brother but she distinctly remembered her mother saying that Bill was an only child. But then again, how much of her mother's word could Justice really trust? Before Justice could think about it any more the door opened and someone sat down next to her but it wasn't Bill. Instead of her new-found father, Justice found herself sitting next to none other than Patrick Johnson.
“Hey BabyGirl what's up?
Justice glanced over at Josh hoping he could save her but he wasn't there. He had, however, left a note on his table simply saying `washroom'.
“Come on baby, talk to me. I missed you.” Patrick was saying into Justice's hair.
“What do you want Patrick? I'm a little busy.
“Busy doing what? Cheating on me again?!
“What the hell are you talking about? I never cheated on you! You cheated on me, you lying sack-of-shit!” Justice began to get angry again.
“Ok look, I'm willing to forgive you this time. Come with me Justice, we can go back to my dorm and just… talk.” Patrick smirked.
Justice knew what `talking' meant when Patrick was around. He didn't want to talk, he wanted to get her into bed but she wouldn't fall for his lies again.
Jas, you alright? Where's Bill?” Josh had come out of the washroom and went straight to Justice's rescue.
“Who the hell are you? And who is Bill? Damnit Justice you are cheating on me! Don't bother lying now I've caught you!
Shut up Patrick! Just shut the fuck up for two fucking seconds! I am not cheating on you because we are not together and never will be again! You used me! You broke my heart and for some reason I always took you back! Well no more Patrick Johnson! I will never take you back again!
I never used you, Jas. I loved you! I always loved you and I was going to try to get back together today but I guess not. Congratulations hun, you fuckin killed it!
“My God, I can't take any more of this. First you trade me for Manda, than you throw her away like an old overcoat for Avianna! You chew people up and then you spit them out again! I loved you. Do you hear me? I loved you! And where did it get me? Yea, I'll tell you, a big nothing! You're like a sponge; you take, take, take and drain others of their love and emotion. Well I've had enough! You lost your chance.
Without any warning Patrick's hand flew up and slapped Justice hard across the face. She stood up before Josh had the chance to do any thing about it and punched him the face twice, kicked him in the groin and, when he bent over, Justice kneed him in the nose. Patrick toppled over and Josh grabbed him by his arms and dragged him outside.
Everyone in Tim Horton's was staring at Justice, except Bill. He was no where to be found. She began to panic, terrified that he had run out on her again.