.hack//Legend Of Twilight Bracelet Fan Fiction ❯ Eternity Zone ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Eternity zone
 
Chapter 1
 
Everyone loves games, right? Well, not all people. I found out the hard way….
 
“Class dismissed.”
 
Kids were now running out of the school building and cheering. Summer was now in session!
 
Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Laura Mizuko, I am 12 years old and I'm in junior high.
 
A girl with long, midback honey colored hair and aqua-grey eyes was just walking out, but not running like the rest of them. She was wearing an orange t-shirt and navy blue shorts.
 
In the streets of Tokyo, she was crossing by the game shop when she saw a group of kids from her school.
 
“Hm? I wonder what could be happening?” she whispered to herself as she ran over.
 
She struggled as she was squeezing her way into the crowd. On the wall was a notice that read:
 
Attention: We are glad to say that we have finally made the perfect game called “Eternity Zone”
 
That is all the information we can give you, so come to the game building to create your character.
 
“A new game? And it's an RPG? Awesome! I'm going to go right now so I can play and be strong!” she said as she was marching down the streets.
 
“You? Be strong? As if!” one of the girls said.
 
“Yeah, like you could be a strong character.” Another girl said as they both were laughing at Laura.
 
She now had a pissed off look on her face as she turned around and said, “I'm going to show you that I can!”
 
Tears had formed in her eyes as she ran off toward the game building.
 
I'm going to show them!
 
“So this is it?” she said as she looked up at the largest building in Tokyo.
 
Oh well, I think this is going to be fun.
 
Laura stared in awe as she entered the giant building.
 
“Excuse me miss, would you happen to be here to play the new game, “Eternity Zone”?
 
There was now a man standing in front of her that worked for the game company.
 
“Why yes I would.” Laura said happily.
 
“Then step this way.” He said while leading her to a room full of capsules and wires.
 
“Woah.” She said while walking toward one of the capsules.
 
“Step inside one of them.” He said while walking out of the room.
 
This looks awesome already!
 
As Laura walked in, the capsule doors closed behind her. As everything in it went dark, a bright screen appeared in front of her.
 
“Please select your character format.” A monotone voice said.
 
“Alright, I want this, this, and this.” She said while touching the screen, making her character.