.hack//Legend Of Twilight Bracelet Fan Fiction ❯ The Untold Secret ❯ .Hack//The Skeleton Figure ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It was 7 o'clock in the morning Paul woke up for his daily exercises (as usual). In the morning Paul would do half an hour of jogging then in the afternoon he would do 50 sit-ups and 50 push-ups.
 
When he was done his morning jog Paul went to school to meet his mate Chip and his girl friend Bea. Everyday they all logged onto `the world' and trained together.
 

But one day they went to Hideous Destroyed Blood Suit. It had very different graphics as the screen kept flickering. They decided to explore the dungeon to find out what was going on. As they walked towards the dungeon they head a roar. They then quickly rushed to see what was going on. As they entered the dungeon they saw a skeleton figure carrying a red want…
 
They began to fight it but they could do no damage at all! The skeleton figure shouted “data drain” and suddenly B-2005 (Bea) was pinned to the red wand and a beam came from the skeleton figure and turned her into a little dragon! So quickly with no time to think moonstone (Paul) grabbed his wand and then there was a flash as moonstone and Chip-2004 (Chip) both logged out!
 
They both went around to visit Bea that afternoon and found her lying unconscious on the floor they quickly rushed her to hospital to find she was in a coma.