.hack//Legend Of Twilight Bracelet Fan Fiction ❯ Will of a Swordsman ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter Four

Okay well this one mainly deals with Sanjuro in the real world. I made up something for his real life self so don't hurt me. are Sanjuro's memories!

In an apartment room, a 20 year old man took off the headset and layed it by the computer monitor. He let a sigh escape him as he got out of the chair and walked towards the apartment door. Putting on his shoes, he stepped out.

It was a peaceful, autumn day as he walked in the park. So much clouded his mind, the memories surprising him. One memory made a frown come across his face.

A little girl threw a ball at the fourteen year old boy. He caught it and giggled, running as the girl chased him. He stopped, hearing a crashing sound and turned to see the girl had tripped and fell. Dropping the ball, he ran over to see if she was alright. She got up slowly and wiped the first off her pants.

"Don't worry, Taka, I'm alright," she said happily. He stopped infront of her and smiled, patting her head gently.

He stopped walking, noticing he had reached the end of the walkway in the park. He turned around to walk back the way he had come, letting a different memory come into his mind.

The little girl layed down on the hilltop and looked up at the sky. Taka sat down beside her and looked at her. This girl made him so happy and peaceful inside.

"Hey can I asked you a question, Taka?" she asked looking at him.

"Sure what is it?" he replied.

"Will you protect me forever?"

Taka was silent for a moment before smiling, "Oh course I will."