.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction / .hack//Legend Of Twilight Bracelet Fan Fiction ❯ dothack: Mixed Twilight ❯ Login 01 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*login_01*~

 

~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*

 

After coming back home from school. Solo found herself sprawling on her bed, exhausted.

 

It was a terrible day, she thought. Her friends kept jeering at her for being so ignorant of The World. If only they know, how she felt everytime she went to the hospital and see her brother there, still in coma after years because of The World. She was about nine when she entered her ten-year-old brother room and saw him lying motionless on the floor with the headgear still on his head. Since then, she had phobia about computers. This time, she thought while fixing her eyes on that dusty computer at the corner of the room that used to belong to her brother.  This time it was different, she had to prove to her friends that she was not such a coward, maybe…

 

Putting her stuffed bear away from the table, she switched the computer on. It flickered to life, after such a long time. She was getting to play the game better, just before her brother slipped away. He was an expert and taught her many things. After assuring herself that she would not end up like her brother, she logged into The World. Using the character that she had abandoned for four years…Solo, a wave master

 

 

 

“KYAAA!!”

 

Slashes were heard and the Bee Army disintegrated. Standing there panting was a level 15 Heavy Blader, Ryna. Running to the dungeon, she heard a scream emitted from inside the dungeon. She hastened her steps and saw the back of a high level creature standing in front of a female wavemaster, ready to strike. Seeing that the wavemaster is dying, Ryna used a health drink on her and slashes the creature a few times before finishing it. after that, she turned to the wavemaster who was sitting on the ground, her back to the wall. A hint of anger ran passed her.

 

“What are you doing in a place not for your level?” shouted Ryna at the scared wavemaster.

 

The wavemaster could not do anything but whimpered as what Ryna has expected due to the wavemaster’s actions.

 

“This area is not for your level! Don’t you know it? It’s very dangerous for you to come here, especially when you are alone!” shouted Ryna at her furiously.

 

“I…I d-don’t know. I entered …something wrong… in the Ch-Chaos Gate and… he-here I am,” explained the wavemaster.

 

Sensing the wavemaster’s uneasiness, Ryna sighed not wanting to scare her or scold her in case she cries.

 

“You better go back now before you need to restart over again,” said Ryna as she left the wavemaster alone and continued to the basement of the dungeon. She turned back when she reached the steps and saw the wavemaster still standing there looking at the ground, depressed. Ryna then walked over to her bent down a little and tilted her head to look at her. There were tears in the wavemaster’s eyes.

 

“Hey, hey! You’re not going to cry, are you?” asked Ryna in panic.

 

The wavemaster just shook her head as she wiped the tears with the back of her hand silently.

 

“What level are you?” asked Ryna.

 

Still not talking, the wavemaster showed up eight fingers.

 

“What?! And you still can get into the wrong place?? (Sigh) hm…why don’t you join me then?”

 

The wavemaster looked up at Ryna in confusion.

 

“I won’t mind having another person with me. Anyway, the more the merrier,” said Ryna as she put her arms behind her head.

 

The wavemaster looked at her with widened eyes. She then smiled, some tears falling down as she whispered ‘thank you’ over and over again. Ryna smiled and put her arms around the wavemaster before proceeding to the lower level.

 

 

*Slash*

 

The last slash sent the creature into useless data. Ryna was panting a little but not as tired as she usually would be after a battle. The wavemaster, Solo was of great help, especially her elemental attacks and healing skills. And Solo had gained a couple of levels due to Ryna’s help. ‘Let’s go,’ Ryna mouthed the words and Solo, noticing the words, followed her to the other room. Finally, they reached the room with the Gott Statue and a chest in front of it. Ryna stepped back from the chest and let Solo take the items from the chest. Solo stared at her with a look of confused.

 

“It’s with your help that we are able to come down here so successfully,” explained Ryna and Solo smiled. She walked to the chest and opened it, receiving some Yellow Candies and a Noble Cloak. Solo looked so happy that Ryna seemed to be happy too.

 

So this is how they met.

 

 

~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~*  ~* 

 

Author’s notes: This is a fic which my friend and me did together. I know there are grammar mistakes in it. Hope that you all don’t really go and mind it. ^_^ I hope to receive reviews of the story. Tell me how you felt about it. Thank you!!

 

This is my fic, so I’ll do it the way I want. Hope u all can follow it. Thanks.