.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction / .hack//Legend Of Twilight Bracelet Fan Fiction ❯ dothack: Mixed Twilight ❯ Login 02 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*login_02*~

 

“Stop bothering me and go and accompany that ‘GIRLFRIEND’ of yours!”

 

A loud bang was then heard and a clicking sound followed. The girl flopped down onto her bed thinking about her late mother who had died just two months ago. ‘Why did you die so early, mother?’ thought the girl as tears started to flow down her cheeks. Ever since her mother died, her dad had been going out till very late or bringing a lady home for dinner and such. She had also heard their discussion of going to marry which shocked her the most. Her mother, his father’s wife had just left the world and now he was already making plans for the other. Wiping her tears away, she switched on her computer. Pulling her headgear nearer, she went to the desktop of ‘The World’. She clicked on the ‘mailer’ icon, as there’s a new mail. It was from her senior who had introduced her to this game.

 

 

Subject: Care to come?           &nbs p;            & nbsp;           &nbs p;            & nbsp;           &nbs p;          Sender: Sierra

 

I found a place on the Board and thought that you could come and help since it’s a

rather high-level place. You can call any of your friends to come if you want. I’ll meet

you in Mac Anu. Reply to tell me whether you want or not.

 

 

‘Hm… it seems fun and I have not meet him for a long time,’ thought the girl. ‘Maybe I should call ‘her’ to go too, then

it’ll be more fun!’

 

 

Subject: RE: Care to come?           &nbs p;            & nbsp;           &nbs p;            & nbsp;           &nbs p;    Sender: Ryna

 

Sure, I’ll be going and I’m bringing a friend too. She’s a little shy but she’s strong too.

She’ll be of great help!

 

 

Clicking on the ‘OK’ sign, the mail was sent. She then opened another blank mail and started typing.

 

Subject: Wanna come?           &nbs p;            & nbsp;           &nbs p;            & nbsp;           &nbs p;           Sender: Ryna

 

Hi! I hope you still remember me! My senior just sent me a mail on a place that is quite

high-level. I hope you can come with us. We’ll meet at Mac Anu, the main town. See ya!!

 

 

Smiling to herself, she sent the mail out and wore her headgear. She then set off into ‘The World’ hoping to meet her senior as well as her newly made friend.

 

 

 

Solo just finished off a Headhunter when she received a mail from Ryna. Hmm… isn’t that the girl who helped me the other time? thought Solo. Well, she owned Ryna one and she seems rather nice… ‘Mac Anu, okay!’ she thought. She had gained a few levels herself so she guessed that it would not be much of a problem.

“Maybe, I can return her the favour this time” Solo muttered softly under her breath and head off to the meeting place.

 

 

 

Back in the town of Mac Anu, Sierra, a blademaster, was waiting impatiently for Ryna. He had been there for over an hour, and waiting for people was not one of his favourite things to do. “If she’s not coming, she should have say no to my mail instead of saying yes," he thought to himself. Sierra was just about to leave when Ryna arrived at the Chaos Gate.

 

" You are late..." Sierra said crossly.

 

" I'm sorry...caught up in some business..."

 

“Hm…”

 

Sierra was thinking of what to say when suddenly he heard Ryna shouting.

 

“Solo! You actually come!”

 

Sierra then studied the wavemaster who was standing in front of the Chaos Gate. He saw Ryna pushing her towards where he was.

 

"Who is this?" He asked curiously.

 

" Oh, this is Solo. She got confused while battling in The World. Wandered into another level. I came in time to rescue her." Ryna replied impatiently.

 

Solo looked at Sierra with dark solemn eyes. Sierra thought she was a bit unnerving on first impression.

 

" I'm Solo." She said shortly, stretching out a thin arm. Sierra shook it gingerly.

 

" And I’m Sierra. Nice to meet you." He said.

 

 

 

~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*     ~*