.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ .hack/RaNdOmNeSs ❯ Legends of the Not-so Hidden Temple prt 3 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Not mine!

A/N: Nothing to say today!

.hack/RaNdOmNeSs

Aura: WELCOME BACK TO LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE! ...YOU KNOW, WHY IS IT CALLED HIDDEN TEMPLE IF YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT NEXT TO ME?

Balmung: I don't know.

Aura: WELCOME BACK TO LEGENDS OF THE NOT-SO HIDDEN TEMPLE!

Balmung: Yes and welcome back! If you remember last time, The Green Monkeys won the temple games, but since they passed out, the win went to The Silver Snakes! And here they are now!

Tsukasa & Mistrel: [Wave]

Balmung: Since Tsukasa lost his teammate, we took the girl from the 3rd place team and gave it to him. But now, I think Aura needs to give our adventures some clues!

Aura: DO I HAVE TOO?

Balmung: It's what I'm reading...

Aura: FINE! YOU COULD START BY ENTERING THE LEDGES OF SIZE! BUT I DON'T FUCKING CARE! GO INTO THE PIT OF DOOM AND ENTER THE THRONE ROOM. SIT ON THE THRONE OF THE PRETENDER AND MOVE UP INTO THE GIANT HAND ROOM OR [Laughs] ENTER THE JESTERS COURT. PRESS UP AGAINSTS THE RIGHT PAINTING AND MOVE INTO ...THE DARK FOREST! PUT YOUR HANDS INSIDE THE TREES AND GET A KEY, BUT BE WARNED! ONE TREE HAS THE SPIRIT OF A TEMPLE GAURD! WITH THE KEY, GO UP OR SMASH THRU THE DOOR! GOING UP WILL LEAD YOU INTO THE TORCH ROOM. PUT THE TORCH ON THE RIGHT PEDISTAL AND MOVE INTO THE KINGS STOREROOM! GRAB THE KEY, MAKE YOUR WAY OUT OF THE TEMPLE AND GET DOWN PASS MY GATES WITH THE KEY IN 3 MINUTES AND YOU'LL BE REWARDED! IF YOU CAN GET THE KEY, ALL THE TEMPLE GAURDS WILL DISAPPEAR AND ALL THE DOORS WILL UNLOCK. REMEMBER, THE CHOICES ARE YOURS, AND YOURS ALONE!

Balmung: Tsukasa, just for getting to the temple you'll win a pony! If you and Mistrel can get to the key within 3 mins, you'll both get a PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube! If you can get the key out of the temple, you'll win a weekend stay at Disney Land!

Tsukasa & Mistrel: Glee!

Aura: OH YEAH BEFORE I FORGET...THERE ARE THESE THINGS CALLED, "TEMPLE GAURDS". IF YOU GET CAUGHT BY ONE, YOU CAN TRADE IN YOUR PENDENT OF LIFE FOR A EXTRA LIFE AND KEEP ON MOVING.

Balmung: You've won one full pendent of life in the temple games, someone inside the temple is another pendent of life for the 2nd player. Find it and you'll have another life.

Aura: WHO IS GOING FIRST?

Mistrel: I am!

Aura: VERY WELL, MISTREL!

Balmung: Put 3 minutes on the clock!

Clock: 3 Mins!

Balmung: On your mark...get set...Goooooooooooooooooo!

Mistrel: [Runs]

Balmung: And it looks like she has chosen to enter the ledges of size!

Mistrel: [Crawling around and gets her foot stuck] Help! Help I'm stuck!

Balmung: Thats why they are the ledges of size!

Mistrel: [Hitting the button to open the door into the Pit of Doom] ITS NOT WORKING!

Balmung: Go up.

Mistrel: [Goes up into the Crypt] Now what?

Balmung: Pull a book from the mummy.

Mistrel: [Pulls a book from the first mummy and the door opens] YEY! [Runs out and falls into the pit of doom] ...

Balmung: Hurry! Hurry!

Mistrel: I AM! [Presses a button and opens the door into the throne room] Now what?

Temple Gaurd #1: [Appear] Mwhuahauhauahuaha!

Mistrel: Hiya!

Temple Gaurd #1: Hi! Can I have your pedent of life so I don't have to kill you?

Mistrel: Um...can I say no?

Temple Gaurd #1: Nope! [Jumps at Mistrel]

Mistrel: EVIL GIANT ...Uh...IDIAN! [Kills Temple Gaurd #1]

Balmung: And it seems that Mistrel has somehow...fought off the first temple gaurd.

Mistrel: [Sits in the throne and the door ontop opens up] What do I do in the giant hand room? [Climbs up into the giant hand room]

Balmung: Knock the silver orb out of the hands hand!

Mistrel: [Knocks the ball out] Yey! I did it! [Walks into the Shrine of the Silver Monkey] What do I do here?

Balmung: Put the monkey together!

Mistrel: Put the monkey together?! I know your lingo. I'm not "Putting the Monkey Together" you sick prevert!

Temple Gaurd #2: [Appears and takes Mistrel out of the temple]

Mistrel: AAAAAAAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I WASN'T DONE YET!

Balmung: Temple Gaurd took Mistrel, its your turn Tsukasa!

Tsukasa: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! [Charges into the legeds of size and gets his foot stuck] Damn it!

Mistrel: I told you it was small!

Tsukasa: [Follows Mistrel's path and gets to the Shrine of the Silver Monkey] So I put the monkey together?

Balmung: Yes, and I would hurry!

Clock: 1:20

Tsukasa: [Puts the Monkey together and the door opens up into the Jester Court] Hey!!!! That's sending me back!

Balmung: Oops?

Tsukasa: [Gets into the Jester Court and presses against the pictures and looks like a retard] -.-' [Door opens into the dark forest]

Balmung: And Tsukasa is heading into the Dark Forest!

Tsukasa: [Ingores the trees and plows thru the door into the well] Now what?

Temple Gaurd #3: [Appears] Ooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Tsukasa: Hiya Bear!

Bear: Hi!

Tsukasa: Spare me?

Bear: Sure! [Leaves]

Tsukasa: [Climbs up the well and into the Snakes Holding chamber place]

Balmung: He's gotta smash the clay pots and release the snakes!

Tsukasa: [Breaks the first pot] Ow! My hand! It's bleeding! I'm sueing you! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Clock: 53 Seconds.

Tsukasa: [Breaks the other pots and moves into the torch room] Now what? [Puts the first torch on the holder and the door opens] Oh! [Enters the Kings Store Room and grabs the key]

Mistrel: Yey! He's got the rare...[Goes buggied eyed] Rare...raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare...[Charges into the temple] Rarerarerarerarerarerare!

Tsukasa: [Goes into the Password Room]

Temple Gaurds #1-3: [Appear] MWHAUAHAUAHAA!

Tsukasa: I thought you said they disappeared!

Aura: I LIED.

Balmung: You can't lie!

Aura: BITE ME!

Tsukasa: [Summons his Gaurdain]

Gaurdain: [Appears in womans clothes]

Tsukasa: Kill!!!

Gaurdain: [Charges at the Temple Gaurds]

Temple Gaurd #1: Is that a giant pair of ba-

Temple Gaurd #2: This show is rated G! Say it and you'll be fired.

Temple Gaurd #1: Really?

Temple Gaurd #2: Yes, Really! What do you think happened to Temple Gaurd #3!

Temple Gaurd #1: Um...Not sure...Hey, did you know that if you twirl you foot in the air and make a 6 with your finger, your foot turns the other way?

Temple Gaurd #2 & Bear: REALLY?!

Tsukasa: [Slips past them]

Mistrel: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE! [Jumps on Tsukasa] GIVE IT TO MEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! [Starts beating up Tsukasa]

Tsukasa: x.X [Dead]

Mistrel: [Takes the Key and runs out of the temple] MWUAHAUAHAUAHAUAH!

Clock: 2 Seconds.

Balmung: AND THEY DID IT!

Veiwers: Yey.

Balmung: [Grabs Mistrel] How do you feel?

Mistrel: [Twitching] Must...have...more...RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES!

Balmung: [Fake cheesey laugh] And what about you Tsukasa?!

Tsukasa: x.X [Still Dead]

Balmung: ...Well, you've won the pony, the game systems AND a trip to Disney Land! Congratulations, Silver Snakes!

Aura: I HATE YOU ALL.

Balmung: [Waves] See you next time on, The Not-so Hidden Temple!

Aura: BURN IN HELL!

The End...for the HT part, anyway!