.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ .hack/RaNdOmNeSs ❯ Legends of the Hidden Temple prt 2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Same as before...

A/N: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

.hack/RaNdOmNeSs

Aura: AND WELCOME BACK TOO THE HIDDEN TEMPLE! DOOODODODODOOOOOUOUUOUOUOUOU!

Balmung: Was it really needed to sing the song?

Aura: YES!

Balmung: Let's meet our two teams, The Green Monkeys!

Elk & Mai: [Wave]

Balmung: Now I heard your name is Elk.

Elk: Yeah...I think...thats what the pixi told me.

Balmung: And you enjoy...smoking...

Elk: Yeah...I think...thats what the pixi told me.

Balmung: And you are how old?

Elk: 42.

Balmung: The age limit is 15...Oh well! Hello there young cat girl! And whats you-

Mai: [Hisses and mauls Balmung's face]

Balmung: OH OH GOD! AAAAAH! [Running around]

Mai: I am a Mithra...duh...

Balmung: [Comes back with a mangled face] And team two, The Silver Snakes!

Tsukasa & Subaru: [Dancing]

Balmung: Hello there Tsukasa! And what do you like to do?

Tsukasa: Eh, normal teen stuff...get all angsty...summon my gaurdain to kill thingys...talk with a floating doll and invisable voice...normal.

Balmung: How can a voice be in-

Aura: THEY JUST ARE! NOW HURRY!

Balmung: HellothereSubaru!Youenjoychoppingwood?Okthatsgreat! Let's begin!

Subaru: Heeeeeeeeeeey that wasn't very fair.

Balmung: You girls go over there and the boys come with me. Now, in "The World" there are things called, Grunties/Puchigusos thingys. You ride them and stuff...but oh no! Your pig thing is getting sick! You two have to climb up the wall of terror with a purple cherry sticker on. When you reach the other side, put it on the picture of the pig thing. First player to get all 3 on the pig or who is furrest along in 60 seconds, wins!

Aura: THIS IS NOT THE CHALLENGE I WANTED THEM TO DO!

Balmung: But it says right on the cue ca-

Aura: ARE YOU DOUBTING MY JUDGEMENT! [Thunder] HOW DARE YOU! BATTLE TO THE DEATH!

Balmung and Maha are magically standing over a pit of hungry hamsters with giant q-tips.

Aura: FIRST PERSON TO FALL OFF LOSES! FIGHT!

Balmung: What?

Maha: [Charges at Balmung and whacks him with the q-tip]

Balmung: Hey! Was that really needed?

Maha: [Says something and knocks Balmung off]

Balmung: OW! AHHHHHH!!!! MAD HAMSTERS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Hamster: Krump-krump-krump-krump! [Start eating Balmung]

Balmung: IT BURNS! IT BUUUUUURNS! IT FREEZES!

Aura: SO BE IT! THE SILVER SNAKES WIN THE FIRST CONTEST!

Elk: WHAT?!

Tsukasa: Cool.

Balmung: [Now with a mangled face and hamster bitten body] Okay Green Monkeys, that first game was for 1/2 a pendent of life, and you can catch up in this next event, WHICH MIGHT I ADD IS ON THE CUE CARD!

Aura: ...

Balmung: Okay, you see infront of you are the giant pig things I talked about in event 1. Your task is to hop on yours, ride down, hit the buzzer and pull yourself back. Anything goes! But your feet can't touch the floor.

Subaru: [Gets in her Gruntie (To lazy to write the JP form)]

Mai: [Same]

Balmung: Put 60 Seconds on the clock!

Clock: 60 Seconds.

Balmung: Are you mark...get set...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Subaru: Weeeeeeeeeee! [Pushes off]

Mai: [Slapping the Grunties face] ITS NOT MOVING!

Subaru: [Stops rolling] Oh my...I'm stuck! HELP! HELP! HELP ME DAMN IT!

Mai: [Slides down and pass Subaru] Whoopies! [Hits the buzzer]

Mai's Buzzer: BUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Mai: [Covers ears] Ow! OW! OWWWW!

Clock: 25 Seconds.

Subaru: Hey! Is this a boat? [Stands on the egde and sings fake wings] Shine...bright morning light...[Falls off and hits her buzzer]

Subaru's buzzer: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZ!

Mai: [Covers ears] STOP WITH THE BUZZING AND THE YELLING!

Clock & Veiwers: 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5!

Mai: Hmm...

Subaru: [In Tune] I....am so confused... [Pushes Mai out of her Gruntie boat] HEHAHA!

Mai: HEY! THATS CHEATING!

Clock & Veiwers: 2! 1! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZ!

Mai: [Covers ears] STOP!

Balmung: Times up! The Winner is the Silver Snakes! They now have one full pendent of life!

Subaru: [In Tune] Really...that is great...

Balmung: Green Monkeys, don't worry, you can catch up in the last round, its worth a full pendent! [Walks over to a rock climbing like wall] As you know there are many root towns in, "The World". In this event, your partern will have to toss you a Chaos Gate sticker and you have to stick it on the Root Town you've visited. They are, in this order, from top to bottom, Mac Anu, Dun Loireag, Carmina Gadelica, Fort Auf and lastly, Lia Fail.

Elk & Tuskasa: [Up on the wall near the Mac Anu marker]

Subaru & Mai: [Ready to toss]

Balmung: On your mark! Get Set! GOOOO!

Subaru: Here ya go Tsussy-kun! [Throws the sticker]

Kite: ONLY I CAN CALL HIM THAT! [Attacks Subaru]

Subaru: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Tsukasa: -.-'

Mai: [Throws Elk a sticker]

Elk: [Puts it on the Mac Anu and moves up] Yey! I'm winning!

Subaru: [Dies again]

Tsukasa: Geez...

Elk: [Covers all the Root Towns] YEY!

Mai: YEY!

Tsukasa: Yey...

Balmung: Both Green Monkeys AND the Silver Snakes have a full pendent of life! It's a tie!

Tsukasa, Elk, & Mai: Well whatya know...

Balmung: What do we do if we have a tie?

Aura: I DON'T REMEMBER.

Balmung: Uh...well since Tsukasa has no team mate, The Green Monkeys are going into the Hidden Temple!

Elk & Mai: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! [Pass out from smoking to much]

Balmung: OH THE IRONY! The Silver Sna-

Tsukasa: I have no partern...

Balmung: Um...Hey, were gonna take a short break and get this sorted out.

Dododododadododado!

TBC