07-Ghost Fan Fiction ❯ Creppypasta (Slenderman X Reader) ❯ Meeting Him ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

don't look back....don't look back

keep running... 

I turned around

oh..god...no....please no...

I looked at the long dark figure in front of me. I looked up to see the figure had no face...no eyes..no features what so ever...

I screamed and ran. 

I could hear the loud static.

Please god...I don't want to die...

The static was getting louder, and I felt like my ears were going to bleed...wait for a second...

I stopped running and touched my ear. Something warm met my hands when I touched it. I pulled away surprised and looked at my fingertips...

blood

I looked around the woods but only saw trees.  I looked at the pages I had... 7 pages in total...

just one more... Where the hell is it!?

I could hear the sound of footsteps coming closer, but to me, they sounded like thunder. Loud and quick, and it scared me to death. That's when I saw it. The last page. 

It's almost over....there it is...

I ran to the page and took it off the tree where it was nailed. As soon as I picked it up it vanished into thin air.

Nice try, love... 

There in front of me stood the slender man. The moment I saw it before I only looked at it for a few seconds before I ran, but now I could feel tendrils holding me at my wais, forcing me to stay put.

I saw him bend down to my level looking at me for a few minutes before reaching ut his hand to my face.

I struggled against his grasp, trying to get out fearing what he would do...

He'll kill me...

I watched helplessly as he brought his hand down to my face and pull a few strands that had gotten in my face behind my ear.

wh-what is he doing...?

Your only mine, my love...

The static was fading now, which I was happy about, but my vision was becoming darker...

The last thing I heard was his voice.

You belong to me