6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 6TEEN: Attack of the Zombites (Or) Nebula's Big Mistake ❯ Jude and Star... Awww ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
 
 
Practically, every hospital in town was jam packed with all the former Black spot Zombites.
 
They all woke up feeling better, but they didn't remember a thing that happened at all.
 
The gang was at Jude's house, and his folks were so relieved to have him back and safe.
 
The moment they lay him down in bed, he slowly opened his eyes. “Dude…” he said. “Where am I? And Why am I dressed like a Goth?”
 
“How do you feel, Jude?” asked Caitlin.
 
“I feel like someone just performed surgery on me with a sledge hammer and an ice-pick!”
 
“Okay dude, you take it easy.” Said Wyatt, “You've been through a lot.”
 
Jude sighed and went right down and out like a candle.
 
Two days later
 
Jude was back to his normal self. No Goth make-up, not black clothes. Just his normal get up, and he even dyed his hair back to blonde.
 
Jonsey got fired from his job as a junior spy, because he broke three big rules.
 
1: They found out that he stole the gun.
 
2: He lost billons of dollars worth of treasure when the cave exploded.
 
3: The JR Spy brigade's job is to INVESTIGATE, not to Fight!
 
But Jonsey didn't feel nearly as bad as Jude did when he saw the shape the mall was in. “Whoa… did I do all that?” he asked. He fell to his knees “Oh, man… this is SO not cool.”
 
“Don't feel bad Jude.” Said Jen, “You were drugged up and so were the others, so you didn't realize what you were doing.”
 
“Yeah, and didn't the police spare you and the other victims from court and jail?” asked Caitlin.
 
“Well, yeah… but only on probation.” Answered Jude.
 
True the Black-spotted Zombites did make a total wreck of the mall, but since they weren't responsible for their actions, they were only sentenced to 500 hours of community service.
 
“Ron says we need to work up the money to for new renovations to fix the mall back up again.”
 
Nikki remember what her community service for school was like. She warned Jude to keep clear of picking up animal droppings.
 
“Isn't there some way you can get it to go by faster?” asked Wyatt, but Jude shook his head.
 
“Have you seen the damages we did?” he asked. “It'll cost like half of a fortune to fix it up, bro.”
 
“Well… half a fortune, I got!” said Jonsey, and he showed them all a paycheck from the Spy Brigade.
 
It was true they fired hi, but on the other hand, he did just put an end to the most notorious band of Goths in the world where the police failed, so the least they did was pay him a bundle.
 
“Whoa… look at all that dough there.” Said Wyatt. “What are going to send it all on.”
 
“Well, I was planning on buying a Corvette, or maybe a Honda.” Said Jonsey, “But I think I'm going to do the next best thing.”
 
 
Ron gazed at the paycheck Jonsey gave him. “Are sure this isn't going to bounce?” he asked. “Lots of counterfeits you know.”
 
“Trust me man… if this doesn't satisfy you, what will?” said Jonsey, and his little act of generosity worked.
 
The Renovations weren't paid off completely, but just enough to cut the sentences down to just 100 hours of community service.
 
“Du-u-u-de… I totally owe you big time.” Said Jude as he propped him.
 
“Wow, that is like so sweet of you, Jonsey.” Said Caitlin.
 
Jonsey smirked. “Yeah… friends are more important to me than any money, even it's piles of treasure.”
 
“And speaking of Treasures…” said Jen, “Grandpa called and said he was able to recover at least some of it form the wreckage of the cave, and he's taking us all out to dinner tonight.”
 
She grabbed Jonsey and pulled him along. “So, we have to get going.”
 
“Uh… yeah, sure thing… catch you later guys!”
 
Wyatt headed off too, he was going to pay a visit to Serena in the hospital, and bring her a get well card and flowers.
 
Nikki just wanted to head home and put this whole ordeal behind her, and so did Caitlin, so they left Jude to his work.
 
That, night
 
When Jude got home, boy was he bushed. Eight hours down and only 92 bone-dry more to go, cleaning up the mall.
 
 
Jude parents were out that night, so Jude had the place all to himself, but before he could decided what to do… there was a knock at the door.
 
Jude opened it, but no one was there. “Hello? Is anyone like there?” there was no response.
 
He was about to head back in when he saw a letter addressed to him on the mat.
 
Actually, it wasn't a letter at all, but a map. A Map tat was obviously hand-drawn from Jude's place to the hillside just a few blocks away.
 
Below the marked spot where Jude was supposed to go there was a note that said. “Meet me here at 8:00 pm.”
 
Eight pm, that was only 10 minutes away. “Dude, time to make like a banana, and seriously split!” and he took off.
 
Jude made it to hillside two minute's early, so he had to pause and take a look at the view.
 
The sunset looked really beautiful, as the lower part of the sky started at the little bit of gold left, up to the orange, and up into the dark blue night sky.
 
The few little clouds made the whole atmosphere look like a beautiful paining in the sky.
 
“Pretty beautiful view, Jude.” A voice said from behind.
 
Jude recognized that voice anywhere. “Nebula, I thought you and I were--” he slowly turned round, and Nebula wasn't there.
 
Well… of course she was really there, but not as Nebula anymore. She changed once again to the way she looked before.
 
Long carrot orange hair tied up in a ponytail. Headphones, and a golfer's cap peak. Blue T-shirt, Short grey pants, roller-blades.
 
Her Goth make-up was all washed off, her chains were gone, and she even got her Gargoyle lip pierced ring removed.
 
“N-N-Nebula…” Jude said with a wide-eyed expression. “What happened to you.”
 
She shook her head. “Nebula's totally gone. I'm plain old, Star again.” She said.
 
“But why…” asked Jude, “I thought you said that you wanted to try new things. Meet new people.”
 
“Well… I do.” Said Star, “But there isn't like any point for me doing all that… without something special there to enjoy it with me.”
 
“What's that?” Jude asked again, but instead of saying the answer, Star just moved in closer, and kissed him for the first time in a long time.
 
When she broke away. Jude was all like, “Whoa, Dude!”
 
“Star's back, Jude.” She said, “And she's never going away again. Not without her boyfriend!”
 
Jude got the message at last. Star wanted to have him back in her life, and since he really wanted her back too, all he could say was one simple word.
 
“Awe-some!”
 
They kissed again and turned to watch the sunset.
 
Three weeks later
 
 
The Mall was up and running again, and everything was back to normal, and not just by the Gang of six being together again.
 
Ron the Rent-a-cop was still going around giving off ridiculous rules. Stanley was off being mischievous again. The Kissing couple were STILL Lip-locked.
 
(Is there anything that can ever stretch those lip-wrestlers apart and keep them that way for just one episode… I mean Come on!!)
 
Serena woke up from her Coma, and believe it or not. She actually wanted to start Dating him again. Chad didn't blame her and walked out quietly.
 
Wyatt was so psyched about being together with her again, that he came up with a perfect new song for Burger Mcflipsters in no time.
 
A very special burger for a special girl
It may taste really good, and the fires and soda too
But I think that it is who's out of this whole world
And this special meal's made for a special you.
 
Serena was touched, and so was Wyatt's boss. He got his bonus, and was even given a fifty percent raise from then on.
 
“Congrats, Wyatt.” said Serena as the couple sat at their table. Wyatt blushed.
 
“Well, what are waiting for?” he asked playfully. “I didn't make the lovely lady a fine meal so she could just look at it now.”
 
Serena giggled.
 
Nikki went back to the Khaki barn, and she never thought she ever would say it but… “… I feel right at home here.”
 
The clones “EEEE!!” chirped the clones and group hugged her. “…. Quit it!” groaned Nikki.
 
Caitlin and Jonsey hung out back at the squeeze pondering over where Jonsey should get fired form next.
 
 
As for Jude… He still got back his job as the Head boss of Stick-it, and Star went back to Vegan island.
 
Bu today, the happily reinstated couple were heading to the Goodolplex for a movie, and what a surprise.
 
There in the lobby, were Marylin, Morganna, and Axe. All three of them no longer Goths, but normal rock teens, with Colin Kurs, and his girlfriend Erin.
 
All five of them were in a band, and playing everyone's favorite song…
 
 
Life begins after school
That's when we bend all the rules
Time to hang with all my friends.
We like to be together
In a place where we belong.
 
I'm 6teen…
I'm starting to find my way
Got a new job, gonna start at the mall now
Thank god, I'm on my own for the fist time.
 
I'm 6teen, life is sweet.
When you're growing up so fast.
You gotta make the good times last.
 
(PAUSE FOR BAND CHOIR)
 
I'm 6teen, 6teen
Gotta make the good times last.
 
6TEEN!