6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Alcoholics Anonymous ❯ Intro: Photography ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

INTRO
One morning, most of us met up at the lemon, all of us were feeling very excited. The Galleria mall was once again selected as mall of the year, and was going to be in the newest issue of Mega Mall Magazine-- Reputed as the most fascinated mall issues in the world.
“EEE…!” shrieked Jen “Imagine if all of us get to be in the photo-shoot.”
Nikki groaned, “Don't remind me. The Clones had been bugging me all day to get ready for this big shoot-- I've had to look after the Khaki Barn while they all went to the spa.”
“At least you don't have to run back and forth between two jobs at once.” said Jude. He had been running back and forth between Stick-It and the Ice Rink all day trying to get ready.
Easily, Caitlin was the most excited. Not only was she looking forward to being in the shoot, but she loved taking photographs too. “Photography's my most favourite thing in the world… aside from shopping, spa-visits, fashion and cute guys.”
We all rolled our eyes to that, but Caitlin showed me some of the photos she took, “Hey… these aren't half bad.” I said. Most of them were just shots of Caitlin posing in different outfits, and old photos of her and Trisha, but there were also a few photos of stores she once went to and places she had gone before coming to the mall.
“Hey, why no pictures of us…?” asked Wyatt.
Caitlin was saving that for today. She wanted to take some practice shots of all of us standing at our stores or hanging out together for a special scrapbook she was putting together. We all thought that would be wonderful and all agreed to participate. “Where's Jonesy…?” asked Caitlin “I want him in this too.”
“Freeze!” called a voice, and we all stood dead still with our hands in the air. Then we saw Jonesy, dressed in a head-security guard's uniform. “Whoa…!” exclaimed Nikki.
“Dude…!” added Jude
“No… way…!” said Jen “You actually got the job?”
Jonsey tipped his cap with his night-stick, and nodded. “You are looking at the new, temporary, head-security dude for the entire mall.” he gloated.
Ron had gone away for a while. He was attending an old reunion for war veterans, and needed someone to look after the mall. He only gave the job to Jonesy because he was the only one who ever worked for Ron the most, despite his bad history.
“Right…” Wyatt said sarcastically “This'll be what, the fourth time you've been fired by Ron?”
Jonesy didn't think it was funny, “Hey, I could arrest you for that.” Jonesy said “I've learned my lesson, and I'm not going to screw it up this time.”
“Whatever you say, dear...” Nikki teased.
Her husband was still determined to prove himself this time. He marched off, twirling his stick and went “Time… to work!” and he walked right into a column because he was too cocky to see where he was going. We all couldn't help but laugh at him.
Intro Theme
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
Now that we're through with school
We get to make all the rules
Spend more time with all my friends
Always hangin' together in a place where we grew up!
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way
I love my job, and I live at the mall today
And I am on my own now and forever

I'm… 7teen.
Life was sweet
Though we grew up way too fast
Still, the memories will last
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
I'm 7teen… 7…TEEN
Still, the memories will last.
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
7TEEN!