6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Artist formerly known as Mykan ❯ Intro: Nightmares ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
One night, I was in my apartment, in bed asleep, and I was having what was the same dream that had been recurring to me for the past ten years… it was my hardcore, harsh past coming back to haunt me, but it always started out beautiful.
(Intro Music from the Incredible Hulk Pilot 1976)
I had a loving, caring family, when I was a little boy. Me my folks and my older brother were out on a picnic. Then at times we'd be at home baking cookies, or playing board games. Other times we'd be out doing fulfilled activities, like fishing. Playing in the leaves in fall, or even building snowmen in winter.
At night, my folks would tuck me into bed, and in the morning we'd wake up and spend more loving days together.
Then suddenly, the music would change to something frightening, and everything would change around me…
To my mother dying…
My alcoholic abusive father beating me up…
And instead of my life getting better. I find myself experiencing worse things. Like my friends hating me and abandoning me. My brother acting just like my father and beating me up. My comic store business being shutdown, and worse… Amelie… my love… she would slap me across the face telling me it's over!
Blood would start to rush down my wounds as the ground opened up and swallowed me… I would fall and fall and find myself spinning in the darkness… EVERYHTING WENT WHITE… AND THEN----!
“Whoa!” I woke up in a gasp and all sweaty. There I was… in my bed, in the safety and comfort of my own apartment at three in the morning, a few hours before I would go for my early morning jog…
I was glad the dream was over, but it brought tears to me eyes. I really wished I could see my friends and my girlfriend right now. It got so lonely and sad here in my apartment, living all alone. Sure I had Penny, but a guy needed more than just a dog.
Since I felt too upset to sleep anymore. I left my bedroom walked to where I had one of my keyboards in the living room of my six room apartment. I plugged in the headphones, so not to wake my neighbours, and I turned the auto play and played along to a song I knew I played whenever I felt alone and upset.
Intro theme
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
-Now that we're through with school
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends
Always hangin' together
In a place where we grew up…!
-I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way
I love my job
And I live at the mall today
And I… am on my own now and forever
-I'm… 7teen… life is sweet
Through we grew up way too fast.
Still, the memories will last
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6—
-I'm 7teen… 7TEEN
Still the memories will last.
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
“7TEEN!”
Author's note:
Same old thing.
I'm not Mykan… Mykan's not me… don't let me hear of it… blah, blah, blah.