6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Bowling Bros ❯ Intro: ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

INTRO
The new bowling alley had finally opened down the street from the mall, and it was really cool that Jonesy had scored a job there as a pin-monkey. It meant that we could all go bowling together and Jonesy was able to get us all a discount as he worked at the counter too.
The only one who wouldn't bowl was, Caitlin. In fact she wasn't very fond of bowling alleys or the whole sport at that. According to her, it was smelly, and the balls were hard to lift, and those bowling shoes really could cramp your feet.
Still, she agreed to hangout with us, but not to play. In fact… she was wearing rubber gloves and a cloth mask over her mouth, and just kept score for us.
Two teams, three on three. Jonesy, Jude and Me verses Jonesy, Nikki and Jen.
Nikki was up, and she knocked over a lot of pins, pretended they were the clones.
Jen, being good at sports, made a perfect strike. “Say my name! Say my name!”
Jonesy, however, first he got a gutter ball, and then he knocked down just one pin. “Ah, come on…!” he groaned. He wasn't really a bad bowler; he was quite good actually, just not tonight.
This gave me and my team a chance to catch up. Three strikes each! You'd think we were professionals. “No way…!” Jonesy snapped. “They're lanes probably better than ours.”
“Oh, come on! All the lanes are the same.” said Wyatt.
“Maybe you just need to be nicer to your ball…” Jude said as he cuddled his bowling ball to his face and stroked it like a cat and cooing “Nice… Misty. Who's my good ball?”
All of us raised eyebrows over the weirdness. “Can we please just hurry!” cried Caitlin. “I think my hair's sagging from the fumes in here.”
“A little over reactive, much…?” Nikki teased.
Jen tried to assure Caitlin it wasn't so bad here. “Besides… it's loads of fun.” She said as she bowled another ball. She left the seventh, but it was a good shot.
Then it was Jonesy's turn again. “Baby, come on!” cried Jonesy as he rolled his ball, and he ended up getting that shot that made us all gasp as if the meanest cowhand in the west had burst in. “The seven-ten split!” I cried. “Not good…”
Even Caitlin was shocked, and knew the horrors of that shot. Jonesy really had to concentrate now. “You can do it, Dude…!” said Jude.
“Come on, Jonesy.” Wyatt cheered.
Soon all of us began to root for him, but that's when Jonesy stepped down. “Uh, guys… I already did it. I made the spare.” He said. We checked the lane, and sure enough, all the pins were down.
“That's impossible!” Nikki said shock, but it was real. Jonesy broke the split. We all just had to cheer, but as Caitlin threw her arms up she fell out of her chair and on the floor. “Eww…!” she cried. The floor smelled so stinky, and felt so slippery to her, she ran off crying out like a crazy woman.
.. Much to our embarrassment!
Intro theme
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
Now that we're through with school
We get to make all the rules
Spend more time with all my friends
Always hangin' together… in a place where we grew up…!
I'm 7teen…I have found my own way
I love my job and I live at the mall today
And I am on my own now and forever
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet
Though we grew up way to fast
Still, the memories will last.
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
1…2…3…4…5…6…
I'm 7teen… 7…Teen…!
Still, the memories will last.
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
“7TEEN!”