6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Driving U Crazy ❯ Intro: Forgetting memories ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
 
One beautiful morning…
 
Jen and Jonesy were sitting with their backs turned from each other at the lemon, much to everyone's confusion. “Okay… I'm sensing something really bad here…” said Jude.
 
“What'd the matter with you two anyways…?” Wyatt asked.
 
“ASK HER/HIM…” Jonesy and Jen sneered at the same time. Caitlin could tell from the sounds of their voices, and the way their backs were turned, “You guys had a huge argument this morning didn't you?”
 
Jen and Jonesy sighed, and they explained what happened…
 
It started early in the morning when Jonesy got mad at Jen for tying up the bathroom again that morning. Then Jen got mad at Jonesy for drinking the last of the milk and she had to eat her cereal dry…
 
They argued and argued so much, that even when they got to the mall they were still arguing. Jonesy got fired from his new Job as a mall greeter…
 
It was his job to welcome customers to the Galleria-Mall, and encourage them to shop, but Jonesy boss didn't like his angry arguing with Jen.
 
Jen also ended up being late for work, and Coach Halder gave her two probations, and an overtime. She tried to protest, but ended up getting a “Five Minute Foul.”
 
“Jonesy… you are the lowest… dirtiest… most sickening stepbrother I've ever had.” Jen snarled at him.
 
“Well you're not exactly like a sweet girl yourself, sis!” Jonesy argued. Their arguing was interrupted by Nikki whistling hard. “Will you just shut up…?” she growled. Jonesy Jen sat back down with their arms folded.
 
“You two really need to get a grip on this sibling rivalry. It's driving us all nuts!” replied Nikki.
 
“Yeah…Can't you focus on the nice things you've done for each other…?” Wyatt asked.
 
“Nice…?” Jen sarcastically asked. “Nice…? Hah! Jonesy wouldn't know anything about doing anything nice if it hit him in the head. He's never done anything nice for me, and he's--”
 
“Jen…!” Jonesy snapped at her.
 
“What?”
 
“Aren't you forgetting about what happened a few months back when you were trying for your driver's license again….?”
 
Jen blinked twice, and she would have groaned, except that groan came from me, and I banged my head on the lemon's counter. “What's wrong, Mykan…?” Caitlin asked.
 
I looked up, “That was the same time when Jen's sister lusted after me.” I answered, “It still won't get off my back...! Ugh!”
 
 
“Intro Theme
 
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends…
Always hangin' together…
In a place where we grew up…!
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job.
And I live at the mall today.
And I… am on my own now and forever…
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast…
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
“7TEEN!”