6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: For Love, For Jude. ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
For those of you who don't know…
 
Mykan Spotswood is NOT a self insert. He's not based on me or anything like me at all. It's all just an original fictional character I made up.
 
Also, I don't own the Gerry Anderson Supermarionation series that I dubbed into comics, by Gerry Anderson… I just like them, so I'm honoring them...
 
 
INTRO
 
It was a very beautiful spring-day at the Galleria-mall, so beautiful that love was practically everywhere…
 
Everywhere you looked, there were couples walking arm-in-arm, boyfriends giving their girlfriends flowers, and making date arrangements. Some were also sharing sodas and many of the couples were sharing kisses with each other… especially Jason and Jonnie, but then again they always were like that…!
 
Romance was even blooming within the gang. Jonesy had rescued Nikki from the creepy Clones. Jude and Starr were flirting with each other at “Stick-It” and when Jude had to change to the ice-rink, they carried on there too.
 
Wyatt and I, we were even singing songs for our girlfriends. Wyatt sang Serena a new song he had been working on with help from his guitar…
 
(Wyatt)
 
S is for So many things that we have through
E is Everything you mean to me.
R is for the rocky passes that brought me to you.
E is what I see as your Ecstasy.
 
Put them all together with an N and an A.
They spell the name, Serena… and I'll love you… forever and a day.
 
They shared a soft kiss as Wyatt strummed the last few notes.
 
I was at my private sanctuary with Amelie, singing the ending song to my comic series, Stingray that was all about her mermaid character, Marina, with the help of the music I had recorded with my many keyboards.
 
(Mykan)
 
(Sounds like Gary Miller)
 
-Marina, Aqua Marina
What are these strange enchantments that start whenever you're near?
 
-Marina, Aqua Marina
Why can't you whisper the words that my heart is longing to hear?
 
-You're magically, a beautiful mystery.
I'm certain to fall I know, because you enthrall me so…
 
-Marina, Aqua Marina
why don't you say, that you'll always stay… close to my heart.
 
As the song continued, we lost ourselves in the music and began to imagine us in that romantic fantasy. Amelie was the beautiful Mermaid lady, Marina, who couldn't speak, and I as the handsome aquanaut, Captain Troy Tempest…
 
Walking barefoot across the beach… Sharing a drink of champagne at an expensive restaurant… Even standing on the Eiffel tower in Amelie's old home country, France, and the world looked so beautiful at night… but in my heart, nothing was more beautiful than she was.
 
-Marina, Aqua Marina
Why can't you whisper the words that my heart is longing to hear?
 
We then found ourselves underwater, though humans couldn't breathe down below. We were gazing deeply into each others eyes as I sang the final verse…
 
-Marina, Aqua Marina
why don't you say, that you'll always stay…
close to my hea-ea-ea-ea-ea-rt.
 
As the last bit of the music rolled by, Amelie and I shared a passionate embrace.
 
 
Even Caitlin and Jen had bagged a couple of hot guys; two greeter gods from “Albatross `N Finch.” One had red hair, Joey, and the other had blonde, Charles. They didn't care much about store polices, preferred to take the girls out and risk getting fired.
 
 
When the gang and I all met up at the lemon, all of us were still smiling heavenly. Nikki even cuddled into Jonesy's arms. “I don't what's going on here today…” said Jonesy, “But if this is some dream, please don't wake me up.”
 
Wyatt sighed heavily, “I'll second that.”
 
“I know…” added Caitlin. “I feel like I've been on six shopping sprees, and had three manicures and a makeover all in one.”
 
The rest of us didn't know how to take that, but we didn't let it spoil the mood.
 
Jude had his laptop with him at the table. “I think I'll send Starr another email…” he said as he opened his email-account. “Huh…?”
 
“What's wrong Jude…?” asked Jen.
 
Jude had an unfamiliar email, one that was defiantly not from Starr. Then suddenly, he gasped and ducked down under the table. “Jude…?” asked Nikki. “What's the matter…?”
 
I took a-hole of his laptop and read the email. “It says… Dear Judeykinns?”
 
One by one, the others all gasped. “Dude… no way!” cried Jonesy.
 
I continued to read the message, and it sounded like a level-five psycho girl. “All my love… kisses until my lips shrivel; Rita…!”
 
Jude let out a huge SCREAM as held his head as tight as he could.
 
Intro Theme
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
-Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends.
Always hangin' together… in a place where we grew up.
 
-I'm 7teen… I have found my own way.
I love my job, and I live at the mall today.
And I am on my own now and forever.
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast,
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
-I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
7TEEN!& #8221;