6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: For Love, For Jude. ❯ You'll always have me ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
The next day Jude never felt so relieved before. “Feels good bein' a one-chick-dude again.” he said. “All the girls accepted their loses and that's cool with me.”
 
“Way to play Jude.” Wyatt said and slapped him a high-five, and the rest of us offered our congrats. We all had get up and head off to work, except for Jonesy. “You were fired?” asked Caitlin.
 
“Yeah. Callie and I both missed our shifts due to the contest last night, and I took the wrap fro her.” Jonesy answered. “I didn't like it much there anyways.”
 
“Welcome to my nightmare.” Nikki said.
 
“What about the girls?” asked Jen.
 
“Yeah… you sure they're still okay about this?” I added.
 
“Trust me…” Jude said. “They'll each get to enjoy as much of me as they need to.
 
He was referring to the fact that each of the girls were given a picture of him to keep as a reminder of the fun they had, and that he could always be there for them if they needed it.
 
(Ending theme)
 
-I'm 7teen… I have found my own way.
I love my job, and I live at the mall today.
And I am on my own now and forever.
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast,
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
“7TEEN!”