6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Girlaphobia ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
 
One mid-summer morning… the mall was opening, and stores were already bustling busy. Even I and the gang opened up some of our stores…
 
Even after all that, we still found time to head to The Lemon for a slush or two. “Ahh… nothing like a good lemon-squishy to start off the morning.” Wyatt said.
 
“Dude… I know.” added Jude.
 
That's when everyone noticed Jonesy was making a sour-face as he slurped through his straw. “Wow… someone looks sour like a lemon.” Nikki joked, but her boyfriend was not impressed.
 
“What's the matter Jonesy…?” Caitlin asked. “Is you're squishy too sour.”
 
“No…” Jonesy grunted, “It's way worse…”
 
Jen spilled the bean and said Jonesy got a new job, “One that he didn't think into before leaping.” she sniggered.
 
“Aww come on, it can't be that bad…” I said.
 
“Oh yeah…?” Jonesy said and then he reached down and pulled up his official “Lost-child badge” and then three lost kids, approached him, whining like babies and calling out for their moms. “I gotta' look after these brats until I can get them back to their moms.” he practically yelled over the kids and their whining.
 
The rest of us began to agree, maybe that was kind of harsh, on Jonesy's character; he was never that good with kids. “Man, I thought I get to help people old than the age of… five! Aww…”
 
He then decided to take the kids away from the lemon so their crying wouldn't annoy us anymore. “Poor Jonesy…” Caitlin said.
 
“Yep, he's in way over his head now.” I added, but then we all burst into laughter.
 
 
(Intro Theme)
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules,
And spend more time with all my friends.
Always hangin' together…
In a place where we grew up.
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job, and I live at the mall today.
And I am on my own now and forever.
 
I'm… 7teen. Life was sweet.
Though we grew up way too fast…
Still, the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6—
 
I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
 
Still, the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
“7TEEN”