6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Girlaphobia ❯ Colision Course ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
Remember, I'm NOT Mykan Spotswood. He's not me, he doesn't ACT like me… he's a just a character whom I gave my penname… THAT'S IT. It's all made-up.
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
A while later we all decided to head for the Ice-Rink for some fun and exercise. Jude even wanted to show us all his new game-show like introduction, which he got the inspiration off my intro for Comic Cavern.
 
(Break the Bank 1985 theme)
 
A few spot light danced all over the ice and the crowd went wild with applause, and Wayne, though no one would beloved he'd do such a thing, was the announcer. “This is the Galleria Mall Ice-Rink…”
 
“At this rink, there is so much more to offer than just sliding on ice, and even reshape your style.”
 
“Why not try and figure skate, like the lovely Ms. Claudette, and sign up for lessons with Coach Halder at the penalty box.”
 
Jude's former French girlfriend skated majestically across the ice and right towards Coach. Everyone cheered for joy. Then a pee-wee hockey team leapt onto the rink as Wayne explained, “Or you may just want to practice your shots, and become the next NFL champ of the world.”
 
“Or even just hang out with that special someone, and not be a total loser.” Everyone shot a straight look at him for criticizing that, but their applause resumed as Wayne replied, “All this and many more can be done at the one and only… ICE-RINK-RALLY…!”
 
The crowd cheered and whistled loudly.
 
“And now, here is the star of the ice-rink… Jude Lizowski!” and that's when Jude leapt out on the ice-rink, spun round and round on his skate and stopped in the center of the rink as the music faded out and the rink lit up. Jude bowed to the crowd, “Thank you!” he called out to everyone, “Thank you dude, and lady-dudes, and welcome to Ice-Rink-Rally. Now let's get skatin'…!”
 
In only a few seconds the rink was packed with skaters. Jen and Caitlin stopped near Jude. “Jude that intro was amazing, I'm kind of surprised.” Jen said.
 
“Yeah, we thought you hated music that wasn't rock…” added Caitlin.
 
Jude assured them, “It's all about the frame of mind, bras. Ya' gotta' know what's right for what event.”
 
Caitlin and Jen gazed at each other in slight confusion, but then skated off to have a good time like everyone else.
 
Jen even bumped into Coach Halder when she glanced over a cute boy for a moment. “OOF…!” and she fell flat down. “Sorry Coach…”
 
Coach just blew his whistle, “MASTERSON…! You call that skating? It looks more like flip-flopping to me.” He pointed over at the penalty-box for the rink, “Ten minute major!”
 
Jen tried to protest that not only was she not even working that day, but this wasn't even work itself. “MASTERSON… I said move it! NOW, NOW, NOW…!”
 
Jen dashed off like a frightened mouse. She sat down on the seat next to Nikki, and Wyatt. “Wow… a penalty for not even working? You sure do get it rough.” Wyatt said.
 
“UGH… I know.” Jen grunted, “Sometimes I wonder why I even put up with that… that… UGH!”
 
That's when both she and Wyatt noticed Nikki hadn't even put on her skates yet, true she still wasn't very good at skating, but that's not why she wasn't skating. She was gazing at Jonesy. “I don't know which is more entraining than watching my boyfriend get tackled by little kids.”
 
Wyatt and Jen join her in watch the kids, still whining, pull and push Jonesy all over the ice like a rag-doll. “I can't take much more of this…!” he cried as he slid past.
 
As for Amelie and I, we were getting great skating as a duo. Some people even though we should've signed up for the skating-team, but we chose not to. Besides… we were just trying to have fun is all…
 
We were spinning around, and around in circles, holding onto each other arms. “Whoa… Mykan… “ Amelie cried, “I think I am getting dizzy.”
 
We stopped spinning. “Whoa… you know, I think I am too.” I said. That's when Jude skated past us, “Hey there… comin' through!” he called as he zoomed past us and knocked me off my skates. “Whoop! Ow!”
 
Amelie giggled, and I tipped my shades at her. As she helped me up, a few of the pee-wee hockey-kids, which were actually Stanley and his gang, were about to cause trouble.
 
Stanley spit out his gum and stuck it to a puck. “Hey watch this…” he said to his friends, “A gumbo slap-shot.” and with a swish of his hockey-stick, the puck bulleted across the rink; tripping the skaters, and bouncing off the walls…
 
Amelie had bent over, her long blue hair dripped forward to her front, she helped me to my feet when SMACK. “Ooh…!” she shot upright hard, which sent me sliding away. “Whoa…!”
 
Amelie felt as if something had hit and stuck to the back of her shirt. “Ces' ce cest…?”
 
Jude stopped near her, “Whoa…! Awesome save, French bra.”
 
Amelie stomped her skate down hard on the ice. “Ah…!” then Jude offered to get the puck off of her back, but the gum made it a real sticky job. “Jude…?!” Amelie groaned, “What are you doing…?”
 
Jude grunted and growled as he pulled with all his might, “Hurgh! Just a… little… more… Uhh--” Jude gave it all his muscle and managed to pull both the puck and the shirt away from Amelie…
 
“WHOA…!” Jude skidded backwards hard…
 
Amelie suddenly felt a little draft on her upper-body, and noticed a lot of people were gawking at her, and some of the boys made whistling calls. Then she saw why, Jude had pulled so hard he had ripped her shirt off of her, exposing her large, ample breasts.
 
She covered her chest with her arms and SHRIEKED…
 
I got up after being knocked away, and heard Amelie scream, but before I could turn round to see why. Jude, continued to skid until his crashed into Nerdy-Guy. “Whoops… oh-- oh dear…” and Nerdy-Guy hit Yummy-Mummy, who hit Coach Halder…
 
It was a domino spill of skaters, Amelie got bumped into, and was sent right towards me. “AAH…! Au Secours…! she shrieked. I finally turned around, “Amelie… OW!” just in time to catch her, and we both continued to skid until we hit the wall.
 
“HUH…?!” That's when I realized, not only did my girlfriend not have a shirt on, but when she collided into me my hands had grabbed, and were still holding onto her huge breasts--
 
My heart beat crazily, and my face turned red. My eyes had red lines… “YEOW---!” I cried as pushed myself away from Amelie.
 
The others saw me, “Whoa… did you guys see that?” cried Wyatt.
 
“Tell me he didn't just--?” added Caitlin.
 
Amelie covered her chest again, “M-M-Mykan…?” she peeped as she moved towards me, but I began to skid away from her as if I were afraid of my own girlfriend. “G-G-Get away… Get those THINGS away from me!” and I dashed off the rink, not even bothering to take my skates off, and left the area.
 
“Wow! Over-extreme much…?” Nikki said. The others couldn't understand what caused me to act like that.