6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Girlaphobia ❯ All or Nude ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
Boy did I feel like a moron…
 
I was actually hiding in the loathsome men's-room, the one place I knew I wouldn't see any girls or women. Wyatt, Jude, and Jonesy came by to try and coax me out. “Come on Mykan… you can't stay in there all day.” Wyatt said.
 
I peeked through my cubicle, “Uh… Amelie's not out there, is she…?” I asked. They guys assured me she wasn't. In fact, she went home to get a clean shirt. Her old one was history because of that gum.
 
I stepped out of the cubicle and splashed some water on my face from the sink. As I dried myself off, Jonesy just had to know, “Dude…you got to tell me, how did it feel?”
 
My teeth chattered slightly, “Soft…!” I cried, “So amazingly, horribly soft.” I looked as if I were trying to suck in my entire face inwards.
 
“Du-hu-hude…” Jude exclaimed, “That must've felt awesome.”
 
Wyatt gestured for Jude to can-it, “Not helping Jude…” he said, “Come on, Mykan. You could use a coffee.”
 
I agreed that I could use a coffee; I had never felt so shaken up in my life. For I had never seen a woman's bare chest before, now I actually TOUCHED it? Not just any woman's chest but Amelie, my own girlfriend, the woman I loved.
 
Then… things got worse. The moment we stepped out of the men's room, Caitlin, Jen, and Nikki were there waiting for us. “Are you okay Mykan?” Caitlin asked.
 
I gasped at the sight of her and Jen, but not at Nikki for some reason; and I began to inch away again. “Mykan, what's the matter…?” Jen asked as she moved closer towards.
 
That's when the hallucination began as I swore I could see Jen, and Caitlin's shits vanishing into thin air, and their bras. “N-N-No… keep away from me!” and began to run for it.
 
“Mykan!” cried Nikki.
 
I ran one way, but there was Yummy-Mummy. “Ooh-hoo… watch it there, stud.” She flirted while twirling her hair for me, but then I could see her shirt coming away too. “AA-AAH…”
 
Then I tore down in another direction, but I ran into two hot teenage girls. “Wow… Mykan Spotswood…!” they cried. These two girls were fans of my own Comic Series; patricianly Stingray, and Captain Scarlet; but when they asked me for an autograph. I yelped, and ran.
 
Everywhere I ran there was a pretty woman, and every single time I hallucinated them being topless, and exposing their chests at me. “GAA-AAH…!”
 
Even some of the store displays, and shop signs that resembled so much as a resemblance to a naked woman's body made me want to run faster and faster. Without warning, I had dashed right into the Khaki-Barn…
 
It was there that The Clones were setting up new female-mannequins they had ordered for their display. “Wow… I am so going to dress this one up in pink…” cried Krissy.
 
Kristen and Kirsten gasped, “So are we…!” they both said, and then all three let out their trademark shriek, “EEE…!”
 
Suddenly, CRASH, I wasn't looking where I was running, and smashed right into The Clone, and their mannequins, and crashed right into their new bikini-shelves. All the bathing suits and bras fell on me, and the mannequins lay before me, still undressed. I felt like Indiana Jones just fallen into a crate full of snakes…
 
“Uh…! AAH… UGH--!” the entire mall seemed to shake as I let out a great big…
 
“D-AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH…!!”
 
I dashed for my store, Comic-Cavern, and I locked up tight.
 
 
Later on, the rest of the gang had met up at The Lemon. “Poor Mykan…” Jen said, “It's almost closing time and he hasn't come out of his store all day.”
 
Wyatt tried going to Comic-Cavern to try and coax me out, but it didn't work. “He's even got some of the picture on the wall-of-fame covered up.” he explained that Jen, Caitlin, Amelie's pictures had cloths over them completely hiding their portraits.
 
“Okay… something is seriously wrong with that Dude.” Jonesy said, “and we have to find out what.”
 
Caitlin had been going through her Boy-Toy Magazines, and found the answer. “Ah-ha… here it is.” she said. “Backing away from women… running and fretting over objects that resemble women… and hiding away from the public.”
 
The others all leaned in waiting for her to explain. “It says here that Mykan's developed Caligynephobia.
 
Jude felt worried, “Who's Caligyne phobia...? Is she like a new smokin' hot betty…?”
 
Caitlin shrugged, “It's not a person, Jude, and it's one word. Caligynephobia-- a fear of beautiful women.”
 
Jonesy was amazed that such a fear existed. “Who'd be afraid of a smokin' hot chick. I know I sure wasn't.”
 
Nikki, annoyed by how her boyfriend pointed that out, flicked him across the ear. “Ow, hey…! What was that for?”
 
“Take a guess…!” Nikki snapped.
 
Jonesy decided to make it up to Nikki by treating her to an all-you can eat dinner at El-Sportos. Then he showed her the money got from his job. The others gasped at the full wallet he had. “Okay… how did you get that much in just one day?” Nikki asked.
 
Jonesy explained that those three kids he was looking after, “Their moms came by and paid me generously for helping their kids. I'm starting to think maybe this job is worthwhile after all.”
 
“Good for you, Jonesy…” Wyatt said, “But what are we going to do about Mykan?”
 
Jen suggested that they all left me be until the next morning so I could have a chance to feel better. “I just hope he's okay…”
 
 
I had already left the mall, and was in my apartment across the street. I was lying on my sofa with a cold-wet cloth over my head. “Ohh…!” I groaned, “Do I have a headache.” I said as my little beguile dog came up to me and licked my finger. “Nice Penny…” I said as I patted her. “What's the matter with me…?” I wondered as I drifted off to sleep.
 
I was barley able to fall asleep because my mind continued to playback when I grabbed Amelie's breasts. “Mmm…!” What was I going to do?