6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Girlaphobia ❯ Sneaky Sneaky ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
The next day, Amelie stopped by at The Lemon on her way to work at the ice-cream parlor. She asked if anyone had seen me. “'E did not call me, nor answer my phone-calls. Then I went to `is apartment, but he would not come out.”
 
The others all twiddled their fingers nervously, and had that expression as if they were keeping something from her. “Uh… Amelie… I don't know how to tell you this…” Jonesy said, but before he could tell her why, Nikki kicked his foot warning him not to…
 
A girl like Amelie, though tough as she was, if knew the fact that I, her own boyfriend, the best one she ever had, was afraid of her… why she'd go nuttier than a fruitcake. “Uh… never mind.”
 
Amelie raised an eyebrow in confusion. “Vell… if you see `im please tell `im I want to see `im…” then she walked off.
 
“Man, I wouldn't want be her if she found out the truth.” Wyatt said.
 
Everyone else agreed. It was already bad enough that I refused to come to the Lemon because of Jen and Caitlin. The guys already knew I could handle being around Nikki, as she was a girl who was taken… and not exactly a pretty-kind.
 
“Hey, you'll always be pretty to me…” Jonesy said to her. His girlfriend smiled and pecked him on the cheek. “Focus, you guys…” Jen said. “We've gotta' find someway to help Mykan, he's getting worse. I saw him snooping around the halls like a spy, and every time a pretty girl shows up, he'd hide like a mouse.”
 
Caitlin went through her magazine, “That's to be expected. It says here that as the phobia develops erratic-behaviour may occur.”
 
“Does it say anything in there about what to do to cure it…?” Wyatt asked. Caitlin warned him that Caligynephobia was very serious. “If we don't watch it, Mykan could end up fearing women for months. Years even.”
 
Jude felt like he was going to sick. “Does that me he's gonna start being attracted to dudes…?” and he imagines me strutting through the mall and whistling at every stud and handsome champ there was. His thought was quickly perished.
 
“Uhm… I'm pretty sure Mykan won't go gay Jude.” Wyatt said. “He's just afraid of girls.”
 
Jude got up, “Gay or not, I still think Mykan's really going crazy. I'm outta' here…” and he sprinted off on his skateboard, “Later…”
 
“I better go too…” Jonesy said as he got up. This made the others confused. “I thought you returned all the lost kids…?” Jen asked, but Jonesy didn't even turn around and this made the others believe he was up to something bad again.
 
So, at least now everyone knew what they were going to do. Jen and Caitlin decided to follow Jonesy and see what he was up to. This way Wyatt and Nikki could try and talk to me; I wasn't afraid of Nikki.
 
 
When they got to Comic-Cavern, they were glad to see me at my counter so at least I wasn't fretting anymore, but not only were three pictures on the wall-of-fame still covered, and the same two girls I ran into the other day, they had come to my store to my new set of Comic-Books they didn't have.
 
“EEK…!” and I ducked down behind the counter as the approached me to pay. I still took their money and did give them my autograph, but I did it all behind the counter, and didn't come up. “Thank you… come again…” I called from below while waving my hand.
 
The girls left, and exchanged comments about how crazy I was acting. That's when Nikki and Wyatt came in. “Uh… Mykan…?” Wyatt called. BONK! I hit my head under the counter.
 
“Ow!” I popped up rubbing my head “Hey guys.”
 
Nikki would have asked what I was doing under the desk, “But I think it speaks for itself.”
 
I sighed as I sat in my chair, “I hate falling to pieces like this every time I see a girl.” I groaned. Just then, my cell-phone ring-tone, Bye-Bye-Bye, went off. It was Amelie's number and once again I didn't bother to pick it up.
 
“Aren't you going to talk to her…?” Wyatt asked. I shook my head and explained that I'd been having it rough since yesterday. “Everywhere I look I begin to see her naked chest exposed to me.”
 
Nikki suggested I try to think of something else, but that didn't do me any good. Everything I imagined either traced me back too, or morphed into Amelie with her top off. “She's everywhere I look… even when I shut my eyes.”
 
Nikki and Wyatt sighed. All this over a pair of female-breasts. Wyatt couldn't blame me too much either. Amelie did have large ample breasts, which was what most adolescence guys drooled over her for.
 
I was by far one of the few boys who liked her just for who she was, and treated her like a human, and not just a piece of meat. “Gahh… what am I gonna do?” I cried. “If this keeps up I could lose her…”
 
Amelie was my very inspiration to help make my life better. If it wasn't for her and the guys, I probably would've just ended up bitter and alone for the rest of my life… but I now that I had actually been dating her for almost a year, I couldn't bare the thought of losing her.
 
“But what am I going to do? I can't even imagine looking at her.”
 
Wyatt was fresh out of ideas, but Nikki had one suggestion. It was a little extreme, “Oh what the hey…” she decided. “Mykan… maybe you should study a little.”
 
Wyatt and I gazed at her as if she just said a bad word. “Come again…?” I asked.
 
Nikki explained, “Though it's killing me to actually say this.”, Maybe it would've been best if I actually did some research on women's bodies, including the breasts. After all… that was one of the main reasons I was flipping out, because it was all something I didn't understand.
 
“You sure that's a good idea…?” Wyatt asked. “I'm not sure it's a good thing for a guy with Caligynephobia to do.”
 
I, however, stood up, “No… she's right.” I said. “Maybe if I learn more about it, it won't bug me as much.”
 
Nikki was proud to see that I was starting to show improvement, but then she wondered, “I wonder if Caitlin and Jen have got anything on what Jonesy's up to…”
 
 
Jonesy was snooping around, hiding behind the potted plant until he went into a store where many mothers and their children went. Caitlin and Jen observed him from around a corner, and saw Jonesy come out with a long thread of string in his hand.
 
“I knew it…! He IS up to something.” Jen snapped.
 
“But what is it…?” added Caitlin.
 
Unfortunately two cute guys walking by distracted them completely. “Ooh… hottie alert times ten.” cried Caitlin. Jen almost drooled. Suddenly their fantasy was broken by the sound of two kids crying for their mothers.
 
Caitlin and Jen looked over and saw Jonesy escorting the kids back into the store where the kids mothers, happy that their kids where found and handled by Jonesy, paid him more money. “SEE-WEET…!” Jonesy chuckled.
 
Caitlin and Jen grunted and snapped their fingers by their missed chance… but they planned to follow Jonesy around and uncover what he was up to. Even if they had to do it all day.