6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Girlaphobia ❯ Honesty Dishonesty ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
I locked myself up in my private sanctuary and for the next couple of days I studied the nature of a woman's breasts. Not to ogle of course but to understand, and comprehend what it's like, and to help me conquer my fear.
 
It was really hard for me at first, as some of the studying require me to actually look at breasts and that sort of stuff, but when I got deep down inside, I could see the many strange things that made it up.
 
“Whoa… so that's how--”
 
I even studied reasons for different breast sizes, like Amelie's, as what made them so large. “Cool…” I actually said, and that's when I realized I had been studying for more than an hour without freaking out once.
 
Nikki and Wyatt, came by to check-up on me, and were pleased to see I was making progress, but I still wasn't so sure if I was ready to go out amongst women yet. I was still a little shaky.
 
Nikki and Wyatt decided to let me study a little more.
 
 
As they walked downstairs to the food-court for a bite, they passed by the Soda-Hop where Amelie worked at the ice-cream parlor, and a terrible sight met their eyes. There was Amelie, sitting by herself at a table, a pile a used tissues lay scattered round her as well as three empty ice-cream dishes. She was sobbing into her arms on the table.
 
Wyatt and Nikki walked over, “Uh… Amelie…?”
 
Amelie didn't even look up and continued to cry. Nikki and Wyatt gazed at each other, and backed away. That's when Amelie's boss motioned at them and told them “She's been upset for a while now. Some guy on a skateboard came here for a cone and said her boyfriend's afraid of her and won't go near her.”
 
Nikki and Wyatt began to look angry.
 
 
And you can bet when they got to Stick-It, where Jude was working his other shift, they really let him have it. In the back room, where no one could see, Nikki and Wyatt were both trying to stuff Jude into the deep freezer, and sit on the lid. “Dudes… cut I out!” Jude begged. “Show mercy…!”
 
“Mercy…?!” snapped Wyatt, “Jude… we told you not to tell Amelie about Mykan's condition.”
 
Jude apologized again, “You know I'm no good at keeping secrets…”
 
Nikki sighed, realizing Jude was right that it was more their own fault than his. “We better tell Mykan about this…” Nikki said. Wyatt agreed, and they were about call me up when suddenly…
 
Jen and Caitlin came dashing into the back room. They both look as if they had run a-hundred miles. “What's up with you-two…?” Wyatt asked.
 
“We're hiding from Jonesy…” Jen said.
 
Caitlin nodded in agreement “He's really been doing bad now, and we caught him on my cell-phone camera.” She passed it to Nikki, and Nikki gasped at all the horrid pictures she saw.
 
Jonesy's hair-brained scheme was leading little kids away from their mother's using trickery; tying candy to strings and leading them far away. This way he could make it look as if they were lost and return them just to make more money.
 
“Jonesy caught us filming him, and he wants us to erase the pictures so he won't get fired.” replied Jen.
 
“Ooh…! Sometimes he makes me so mad!” Nikki grumbled. “I think I'm going have a word with him.” and she stormed out.
 
Jonesy was toast for sure…
 
Just then, a couple of dudes passed-by saying something about, “Whoa… don't go near the ice-cream place. The French chick's lost her marbles.”
 
The gang could hear them, and they left Stick-It and headed to the Soda-Hop where they saw Amelie had hit her angry-phase. “Dude… I wouldn't want to be her right about now.” Jude said.
 
Amelie was gritting her teeth, hissing like a cat, and piling endless scoops of ice-cream into dishes and cones. “Mykan…!” she hissed. “'E won't touch me! 'E will not go near me! JUST BECAUSE `E'S AFRAID OF MY CHEST…?!”
 
Jen and Caitlin immediately caught on that Jude let it slip. “Jude…! How could you…?” Jen sneered. Jude simply shrugged. It still didn't change the fact that Wyatt was right… Amelie was falling apart as if I had broken up with her…
 
So he called me up and told me what was going on, but I still wasn't sure if I was ready to confront her. “Mykan… I hate to show you this… but you have to see it.” and Wyatt began to film Amelie in her current state.
 
I was shocked. I knew Amelie could get angry, but this was… “Aww, man…!” I cried. Then Wyatt made it worse by telling me about how she was weeping an hour ago as if we had broken up. This was bad… really bad!
 
I couldn't let this happen… not to Amelie. She didn't deserve this. Suddenly… something inside of me sparked. I marched out of Comic-Caver. Down to the ground floor, and right to the Soda-Hop. Amelie was no where to be seen, but her boss who could tell what I wanted to do, “She's in the back…” he told me.
 
I nodded at him in thanks, and hopped over the counter, and headed for the cold storage where Amelie was sitting by herself, sulking in the freezing cold. She looked up, “Mykan…?” but before she could speak further, I marched over to her, took her in my arms and kissed her hard!
 
Then as we separated, I lay my hand on her right breast, much to Amelie's surprise and much slight horror. “Mmm…! Yes… I admit it!” I said with near fear and anger, “I'm afraid of your breasts. I mean look at them, they're huge… but at least I know why their huge, and it's all part of what makes you special. I can learn to get used to them, just like I learned to love you.”
 
Amelie felt her anger and sadness begin to fade, even though what I was doing was slightly pervertive, at least I was being honest. “Mykan… no one `as ever said anything zat sweet to me before.” She said. Then she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into another deep kiss.
 
Amelie' boss, who could tell what was happening, without even having to peek, smile, and gazed over at my friends and gave them a thumb-up. The others all slapped high fives and Caitlin jumped for joy. “EEE…!”
 
That was one crisis avoided, “Hey… what about Jonesy…?” asked Jen.
 
Suddenly, the sound of smacking, and a certain guy yelping was heard behind us. Nikki had Jonesy tied to a mall-post where as all the mothers of the children he had scammed got their money back and struck him across the face for his deceit. “Nikki… how could you do this to me?” he groaned.
 
“Oh easy… I just showed this to the mall-office.” She said, “Oh and they sent you a message…”
 
Jonesy sighed, “I know… I know… I'm canned.” He sighed and hung his head low as the line-up of mothers continued to slap him.