6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Girlaphobia ❯ Two Kissing Couples?! ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
By closing time…
 
Everyone decided to get a quick skate before heading home. Jonesy really wanted to go so he could lay on the ice for his red face after all the women who hit him, and by the time it was ready to close the rink…
 
The crowd began to cheer wildly for Jude, and the spotlights began to fly around the rink again, and the Break-The-Bank theme was heard “That's all for today Dudes and Lady-Dude. We'll see ya' all next time at Ice-Rink-Rally. Jude Lizowski… Later.”
 
Wayne even read some of Jude's sponsors for the closer. “Ice-Rink Rally is a place for the Cool. Remember, if you're not cool, you're not Cool…”
 
 
After the crowds had all gone, the gang all got together. Another day, more money earned, except for Jonesy who was still red in the face. “I guess I deserved it” he admitted. “I guess I better get looking for a new job.”
 
“Ain't life grand…” Nikki teased as she patted her boyfriend's head.
 
“Hey… where's Mykan and Amelie…?” Jen asked.
 
Wyatt giggled softly, I motioned with his thumb out onto the rink. “I think things are finally back to normal.”
 
The gang looked out onto the ice and Caitlin awed in passion. “That's so sweet…”
 
There on the ice, Jason, and Joanie were just standing there in the middle, still lip-locked, and right across the from them, Amelie and I were in the exact same position as they were… lost in each other's embrace.
 
 
(Ending theme)
 
I'm 7teen. I have found my own way.
I love my job and I live at the mall today.
And I am on my own now and forever.
 
I'm… 7teen. Life was sweet
Though we grew up way too fast…
Still, the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
(7-TEEN)