6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Hot as a Fireball ❯ Talk of the show ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
Remember… Mykan Spotswood is not the REAL ME… he's just a character I made with my name, that's it.
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
It was October 24th… only one week more until Halloween, and the Band of Seven, including me, Mykan Spotswood, were at the lemon we had a lot to discuss… for come October 30th, we, along with Starr, Serena, and Ameile would be doing a presentation of the first episode of my comic series, Fireball XL5.
 
It was to help raise money for the mall, and also give the gang a little early payday, as they all stared in my comics alongside me, and I was very grateful to them.
 
“So Jonesy, did you get the job?” Jen asked.
 
“You bet'cha.” Her step brother answered. “You're looking at the newest employee at the Galleria-Mall's House of Horror.”
 
“Okay… remind me again why you needed to take a job at a place that sells Halloween stuff all year-round?” Nikki asked.
 
“Nikki… we told you why.” I said. “I need some stuff for the big performance next week, and we got to start setting up.”
 
Caitlin, combing her long hair, said. “I think its so cool that were actually going to do a live-action play of one of your comics, Mykan.”
 
I nodded. “You bet… Fireball XL5 is about to fly higher than before.”
 
“Awesome.” Jude chuckled as he went over a copy of the comics. “I get to voice a robot, and be this other dude at the same time.”
 
Jen hung up her cell-phone. “Well that's that… we got the Amusement-park booked, the tickets are ready, and everything.” she said.
 
Nikki was getting bored with all this talk about the show, it seemed to be all everyone was into these past couple of weeks. “I may as well just lock myself up in cage with The Clones.”
 
“Awe, cheer-up Nikki.” said Wyatt. “But if you really want to sit it out, Mykan could always give your share of pocket-money to the charity.”
 
Nikki couldn't resist the call of cash, seeing as how she was low on funds for all the dates she and Jonesy went on, and he carelessly forgot his wallet, but it was going to be worth it.
 
“Hmm… at least I get to kick some butt in that later scenes.”
 
We all shared a good laugh.
 
INTRO
 
JONESY… CAITLIN… WYATT… JEN… JUDE… NIKKI… MYKAN
 
-Now that we're through with school,
we get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends.
Always hangin' together, in a place where we grew up…
 
-I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job, and I live at the mall today,
And I am on my own now and forever.
I'm… 7teen life is sweet,
Though we grew up way to fast,
Still the memories will last.
 
JONESY… CAITLIN… WYATT… JEN… JUDE… NIKKI… MYKAN
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6--
 
-I'm 7teen, 7teen…
Still, the memories will last.
 
JONESY… CAITLIN… WYATT… JEN… JUDE… NIKKI… MYKAN
 
7TEEN